All Comments on 'Come and Sleep in Mummy's Bed'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!

Full of love and emotion. The next chapter should delve into the detail of lovemaking. Since the teasing is over the real stuff can begin.C197

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Beautiful writing.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Second Chapter

This was really well done! Now, write a second chapter. Don't let this go...AnHoa Rifleman

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
Hot story!

I like the hesitancy and the sensuality of this piece. Aaron and Ingrid have a lovely thing going. I'd like to see where this mother-son romance goes past the honeymoon period.

Honeymoon period, everything's lovely. You can't get enough of your beloved then. They've got the rocket fuel of breaking the taboo to boost their enjoyment of bonking like happy monkeys.

I'd like to see how they interact months or a year-plus down the road. To me, if they can still get hot for each other and play nice under the quotidian grind, that's real love.

Because I'm a greedy pig, I'd like,Ingrid to get pregnant and they raise a kid or two together. YMMV.

You may be realistic (forty-plus women can get pregnant, just not as easily. IVF and fertility treatments are a financial and emotional nightmare) or romantic as to why kids aren't part of the picture.

I love this story and a variety of others you've done with this theme! More, please, and thank you!

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
I liked the story

This story stands on it's own please don't spoil it to add more chapters. I found the build up a little much but on the whole it is a great story.

goodgurlgetsbadgoodgurlgetsbadabout 12 years ago

Reading a new twist to the forbidden- this is sweet and deliciously sinful, I cannot wait for your next chapter GA

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A beautiful and loving story.

Nicely done, and well written story and a good storyline.

My thoughts on the story are; I thought that the build-up was just a bit wordy, but just a bit. The story did need some build-up to set the characters and give them the feel of being real.

As for the ending, I think the story could use another chapter telling about how they lived after consummating their loving sexual relationship.

Thanks for the very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

very well done and very believable.Thats just how things get started... both fantasising about the other. If both hadn't been interested in each other, then incest wouldn't happen. I really like the use of the word cunt and how much they both need to cum..keep it up... I know I was !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Written.

Very believable. Would love to see you continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

The comment under me is a idiot. This person hacked out all the love/tenderness in your story and filled it with their own unrealistic fantasies. By the way anonymous weirdo....normal mothers do not pay sexual attention to their son's genitals. And there are not many guys doing their moms. Probably more than people think, but the ratio is slim. You paint a dark and nasty world. There is more value to people and life than your warped sexual imagination. Blech! As for the author. Your story was good. Slight errors and a tad bit too much like cheesy porn, here and there. Might want to go easy on phrases like "baby juice" or whatever it was. Also, it is great to have a good vocabulary, but make sure that you are using the words correctly. You have great potential as a writer and a way with words. Keep it up! I can tell from reading your story that you are intelligent. It definitely comes through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to the last commenter, um, did you notice that it's a story about, well,

motherfucking? you seem to be a very confused person. stories about moms interested in their boy's "genitals" and boys equally interested in their mom's are the reason folks come to a site like this.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Twice hot!

This is the second time I've read this story and it still got me plenty hard. It would have been good to read about the second time they made love, long and slow with lots of licking and kissing. Maybe Mom on top still taking control... maybe next time.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Come And Sleep In Mummy's Bed:" - Aaron and Ingrid - (Son and Mother)

This is a very illicit, carnal and incestual mother and son love story--finally!! With the extended musing and contemplation of Ingrid for love, at first from any man that would love her as a person, to eventually realizing that her son just might be the man that would make her life, her reason for being a person, worthwhile and and even sexually satisfying!! Her son Aaron, though a twenty-one year old, virile adolescent with wildly awakening sexual desires, is somewhat introverted, shy, timid and reluctant to express or show his desire for or to his mother. She's ready and finally willing; meanwhile he's thinking, delaying as he's without any confidence of the necessary approach and/or foreplay, fearing rejection and possible embarrassment.

Untimately his mother, Ingrid, is caught in the living room by Aaron, almost nude except for a thin, unbuttoned dress, masturbating and their desires and longings, their sexual needs explode and come to reality and fruition, and quickly to full-on coupling and consummation of their man and woman, male and female, human and incestual copulation.

The story is rather long during the approach and actual mating of their bodies and souls. A little more of their background, and additional foreplay is lacking. Overall, in the end the story is written very well, with amusing tidbits of their relutance to come to terms with them eventually becoming committed, dedicated and avowed lovers and soul-mates. For me, when Aaron came home finding his mother masturbating almost totally naked, except for her thin unbuttoned dress, and their resulting moving to her bedroom for their consummating sexual mating love-call, is the most sensual, and hottest, part of the story. Unfortunately, this is just their one and only ever mating of the lover's joining their souls and lives as man and woman, sexually, emotionally and spiritually--and the story ends!! Bah, Humbug!!!

A great masterpiece, but short and sweet. There should be more of them in their newly found, accepted and adopted relationship, even to them purposely impregnating Aaron's mother, filling their lives as a real committed family, and as doting parents together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good....but I just don't get one thing

Why in all of these incest stories do people in the comment section always say "She should get pregnant"? When my mom and I had our affair we didn't want a baby in the mix. That would have made dad a bit suspicious. But, we did a lot of oral sex. I rarely came in her pussy. It was usually on her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

I think this is a really wonderful account of a loving mother/son relationship. They do not (in my opinion) need a pregnancy to complicate an already hard to explain relationship. They could keep their secret, but with a child around in suburbia? Complicated and difficult. I think they're good like they are, and thank you for a really great story. You tell it so well.

mamasotamamasotaalmost 8 years ago
¡ay, sí!

Qué sabroso es lo prohibido, cuando lo cuentas con tanto fervor, amigo Jerónimo!

Te digo, me dejaste mojadiiita ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good, but

Do people really start calling out their fantasy lover's name when they masturbate? It just seems like one of those porn clichés akin to the pizza delivery guy. Nicely written and developed otherwise.

deucemageedeucemageeover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I loved how you discribed how he caught her and her reaction.

Very good description throughout the story. Made me wish it was me in the story.

All in all I enjoyed the read. Now I’m headed back to your profile to read another!

Thank you for sharing this story with us!

slimvslimvalmost 5 years ago
This Story Never Gets Old

Hey Geronimo. It's difficult to believe I've never shown my appreciation for this story by commenting on it, so here it goes.

What a beautiful, erotic and romantic story! I hope they get married and live happily ever after. Of course, with a 22 year age difference, even if they marry, she will always be his mother and the adult in the relationship.

I liked how you made her a smoker and how he didn't smoke. However, he wondered what it would be like to kiss his mother. I wish you had elaborated on their first smoky kiss.

All in all, you wrote the story I would have loved to live with my own mother. Since, that couldn't happen, I married an older woman who is much like her.

Thanks again for such a delicious and thought invoking story!

-slimv

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

As soon as she started smoking, I quit reading.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 year ago

Very sexy and terrific well written. Well done.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Very erotic and psychologically honest incestuous love story. If the lovers are emotionally and psychologically mature, they know exactly when their respective moment occurred that he and she recognized that they loved each other in a sexual way. The mother longed for the safety, security and unconditional love her son freely offered her. Likewise, the son realized he could sexually take anything he wanted from her but he realized for her to truly love him she had to voluntarilygive him for kiss(es). The emotional, psychological, and sexual epiphany between mother and son is beautifully described. 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING THIS COMMENT.

Quote:

Scotsman69 - over 11 years ago

Beautiful writing.

Thank you.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

LOVE THI STORY, GAVE U A 5.0 (100%)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BRAVO!

I gave you a 5.0 = 100%!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6096 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.