Come As You Are Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda's room was right at the top of the steps. Two windows flanked a twin-sized bed, with a door in one corner leading to her private bathroom. Shimmering beams of moonlight bathed the room with a faint glow. Once Danny carefully set her down, Brenda slid her arms around him. Her chin rested on the basketball player's chest as she smiled at him.

"Hey you," Danny said quietly before leaning down and kissing her.

A different rush filled Brenda at the sensation of Danny's lips against hers. She stood on her tiptoes to put as much of herself into their kiss as possible. Her heart fluttered in her chest. She sighed, content for the moment, as her fingertips curled against Danny's shoulders. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too." Danny's hands slid down Brenda's back. He grabbed the bottom of her black t-shirt. Brenda raised her arms to allow him to pull the shirt over her head to reveal her white bra. Once her shirt fell to the floor, Danny proceeded to take off his tank top. Her hands pressed against his sculpted chest, fingers tracing the defined musculature. "Am I staying the night?" he teased.

"That depends. Did you remember to bring condoms?"

"Oh shit." Danny rubbed his face with both hands. "I drove right up here from school and forgot to stop and grab some," he groaned. "I'm sorry. Talk about failing pre-game prep."

"I might have one from the last time you stayed over." She had to stretch so she could kiss the tip of Danny's nose reassuringly before turning towards her nightstand. Her fingers brushed against her diary, a pack of Kleenex, and other assorted bric-a-brac gathered over the years.

Brenda sighed as Danny gave her bottom a firm squeeze over the denim of her jeans. She turned back with an enticing grin, holding a foil-embossed circle between her fingers that glimmered in the moonlight. The rustle of cloth against fabric brushed against her ears as she set the condom on her nightstand. She turned around to see Danny sliding off his gym shorts, leaving him clad only in a pair of dark boxer briefs.

A feeling of warmth bloomed within her. She ran a finger along Danny's thigh as she moved in front of him. With Danny now sitting on her bed, the two lovers were now at perfect kissing height. She began to pull his knees apart, but after moving them several inches she felt him flex his quads. His legs became pillars of stone, unyielding and unbending despite Brenda's efforts. After letting her push futilely for a moment, Danny, wearing a cocky grin on his face, slowly relented. Trying to pry her boyfriend's legs open felt like stretching taffy. Once she had enough room, she freely ran the flat of her hand along the bulge in his boxer briefs.

Danny groaned as Brenda slid her hand into the waistband of his underwear. The simple touch of her fingers caused Danny to tense like a coiled spring. The anticipation of Danny's manhood pushing inside of her waiting body sent an involuntary shiver through Brenda. She pulled her hand free from his boxers before putting her forehead against his. "Lie down," she told him.

His six-foot, six-inch frame nearly reached from headboard to baseboard. Putting his hands behind his head, Danny eyed Brenda hungrily while she reached behind her back and undid her bra. The straps fell down her arms. Brenda let her bra hang in place for a moment, watching Danny's gaze as he focused on her chest. One shrug later, the bra slipped off to land at her feet.

"I love your tits," Danny told her, a compliment repeated countless times over their relationship. Still, Brenda couldn't help the sense of pride that accompanied Danny's praise. He slid over to make room for her as she climbed onto the bed. His hands briefly roamed their bodies before he pulled her close for a kiss. She basked in the feeling of his hands, rough and textured from years of handling a basketball, as they pressed against her smooth skin. A familiar, welcome heat slowly began to kindle inside of Brenda's lower body. She pushed herself against Danny for a brief moment before he pulled away.

Brenda had time to catch her breath before she felt Danny's tongue against her breast. She sighed as he kissed the firm mound, seeking out her nipple. His tongue was warm and wet against the erect nub. She put her hand against the back of his head. "That feels nice," she whispered encouragingly.

Danny kissed Brenda's other breast as well before rolling her onto her back. One hand brushed her platinum blonde hair. After cupping her breast and rolling a nipple between his fingers, Danny slid the other hand down Brenda's stomach. She looked Danny in the eyes as his hand found its way between her legs. She sighed when Danny's fingers pressed against her over her jeans. Anticipation filled her as she lifted her hips, allowing her boyfriend to strip her jeans, along with her pink socks, from her lower body, leaving Brenda clad only in a pair of black panties embroidered with a white floral design.

Her panties easily slid down her legs. Another small wave of anticipation rolled through Brenda, now completely nude on her bed. Danny climbed from the mattress, holding her panties between two fingers. There was a mix of humor and hunger in Danny's smirk as he held them in the air before letting them fall gracefully to the floor, where they were joined by his boxer briefs a moment later.

Brenda eyed Danny as he stood at the foot of the bed. Her boyfriend looked like something straight out of the Iliad - a marble statue of the Greek warrior Ajax, with the moonlight shining through the window outlining his body with a thread of purest silver. It highlighted his sculpted torso, muscular arms, and strong legs. Much like the Greek statues that Brenda had seen during multiple field trips to the Denver Art Museum... and something Sadie pointed out every single visit... that also included Danny's penis. A hint of wetness that Brenda gleamed along his shaft.

Danny crawled into the end of the bed. Brenda held out her arms, embracing him and pulling his body on top of hers. His erection pressing against her thigh sent a flutter through her body, accompanied by a noticeable shiver. Danny gave her a firm kiss before moving to Brenda's neck. "Mmmmmmmm," she sighed. Her hands roamed his back, dropping to squeeze his firm butt at one point.

Eventually, Danny's hand moved down the side of her body and crossed over her stomach. Brenda felt his fingers drift through the tuft of blonde hair before he gently slid his hand between her thighs. The moment Brenda spread her legs, her back arched from the shock of pleasure that came from Danny running his finger over her sensitive button. She cried out, readying herself for another pulse. Instead, Danny's finger moved lower, pushing her lower lips apart before sliding into her.

The feeling of her inner walls separating elicited a low moan from Brenda. His lips found hers, and his tongue slipped into her mouth much the same way as his finger had into her warm, wet tunnel. Brenda writhed underneath Danny as he moved his finger in and out of her at a firm, rapid pace. His actions sent promising waves of bliss through Brenda's body. Her hand grabbed the back of Danny's head, pulling him in for a deep kiss.

Sparks were beginning to catch inside of Brenda's body when Danny pulled his finger. Panting slightly, Brenda looked up at him as he asked, "Where did you put that condom, babe?"

Brenda reached over to her nightstand. Her fingers brushed against the foil condom wrapper sitting next to the base of the bedside lamp. Danny smiled as he took the package from her. Brenda moved up on the mattress, getting comfortable as Danny unrolled the condom over his erection with practiced ease. He lay down on top of her, kissing her, running a hand through her blonde hair while gently pushing her knees apart with his.

Brenda shook with a mix of desire and relief as she felt the head of Danny's penis brush against the entrance to her vagina. He reached down and took hold of his shaft. Moving with deliberate care, Danny moved his hips forward a few inches, pushing inside of her. She took a breath as she got used to the size, nodding after a moment for Danny to continue. Eventually, Danny's manhood was entirely buried inside Brenda's body. He sighed at the sensation. "You are so damn hot," he quietly whispered.

Brenda caressed the side of Danny's face as he slowly began to rock his hips back and forth. Each motion caused Brenda to murmur at the feeling of her boyfriend deep inside of her, his manhood brushing against her velvet walls, making her feel good, making her feel loved. The sparks from earlier finally ignited the fire inside of her. Danny's gentle rocking slowly turned into soft thrusts, keeping most of his length buried inside of her. "That feels good," she told him.

His breath began to quicken. As it did, his thrusts became longer. The same look of determination that Danny displayed on the basketball court was on his face, eyes locked into Brenda's as he made love to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself up to kiss him. Danny responded by sliding one arm around her back, keeping her close, as he increased the tempo of his thrusts.

"Yes," she gasped. Drops of sweat ran along his body, causing his chest to slide against Brenda's. Waves of heat rolled through Brenda as he slid in and out of her with delicious friction. She spread her legs as wide as she could, giving Danny the room to begin moving in earnest. Her passionate cries filled the empty house as Danny thrust harder and faster, grunting from the effort. The fire inside of Brenda reached its peak, causing her to cry out as waves of pleasure flowed through her lower body. A few moments later, Danny pushed deep inside of her with a strangled yell. His entire body tensed as he came. Brenda managed to get her breathing under control as Danny's face twisted from the pleasure of his climax.

Once he was spent, Danny carefully pulled himself free from her body before rolling over onto his back, panting from the final sprint towards his orgasm. "I love you," he breathed, his hand reaching out to find hers.

"I love you too," Brenda answered, a content smile on her face as the warmth inside of her slowly faded away.

X X X X X

Danny looked up from the magazine as Brenda walked out of her bathroom. "Do you girls really take these quizzes?" He tapped one of the open pages. "'Seven Signs He Might Be Into You.' Seriously?'

"I take them for fun," she answered, pulling the gray sweater down over her body before sitting down in front of her vanity. She looked in the mirror at her boyfriend laying on the bed. "They're harmless. I don't think I've ever gotten accurate results."

Danny rolled onto his back, holding the magazine high in the air directly over his face. "Hot Makeup Tips For the Spring. Five Ways To Make Your Butt Look Amazing. Stephen Amell from The Set Of Arrow..."

"I read it for the articles." Brenda smiled at Danny in the mirror. He returned the grin. She began to brush her hair, untangling the damp strands with slow strokes. "The pictures are just a bonus."

He kept reading the magazine while Brenda finished getting ready. Fresh from the shower, she had put on a pair of comfortable faded blue jeans to go with the simple gray sweater. Danny was still in his boxers. Brenda did her best not to let her gaze linger on his athletic body. "How long is West supposed to be here for?" he inquired.

"We have the movie to watch and discussion questions to work on... I'm thinking five? Six at the latest. We'll probably work fast and try to get as much done as possible before it starts to snow. Anything else we can wrap up over email. Are they still calling for it to start after sunset?"

"Sometime around 7, 8 pm last I saw." Danny put the magazine down on the bed and rolled onto his back before snapping his body forward and leaping to his feet. "They're predicting a foot and a half. So we should be back in school on Tuesday."

"Hopefully it'll be all powder." She finished straightening her hair before putting it in a tie and letting the resulting ponytail hang down just below her neck. "I haven't had a chance to ski at Sapphire Drop since New Year's." She hummed happily as Danny stepped behind her and slipped his arms around her. "I think I'm going to get the girls together and go next weekend. I love you but I need some girl time."

"I can respect that." He laid a series of light kisses where her shoulder met her neck.

Her hand reached up to touch the back of his head. "I have to get ready."

"We've got an hour." With his strong arms, Danny lifted Brenda off the seat.

"I'd have to get dressed and shower again." Her protests didn't hold much weight as she turned around in Danny's arms. "Besides, you have to get home. Simon needs help shopping for the snow."

"He'll be fine." Danny leaned back, bringing Brenda off her feet as he kissed her on the lips for a few seconds. "Besides, all I want is a kiss. Well, a couple of kisses. Is that so bad?"

"Mmmm... maybe not..." Now Brenda took the lead, her tongue slipping between his lips and into his mouth as she put her arms around his waist...

The sound of three consecutive chimes caused Brenda and Danny to break off their kiss. Both of them turned in the direction of the bedroom door as the echo of the doorbell faded away. "What the hell... is that West?"

Brenda glanced over her shoulder at the alarm clock on her nightstand. "It's almost noon. I told him to be here at one." Sighing, she slipped out of Danny's warm embrace. "Let me go check."

After sliding her feet into a pair of black slippers and grabbing her cell phone from her nightstand, Brenda hurried down the front steps. She could make out a figure through the glass lining the side of the front door as she crossed the foyer. Undoing the deadbolt, she swung the heavy oak door open, flinching from the blast of cold air that greeted her. "Garrett?"

The young man on the front porch had a nervous smile on his face as he met Brenda's stare. "Hey Brenda," Garrett said quietly. Behind him, Brenda could see the trees swaying slightly between the house and the driveway at the bottom of the hill. The driveway wound around the hill and disappeared from sight before coming up the back slope to the garage.

"Come in," she said, motioning to her classmate. "You weren't supposed to be here for another hour. Is everything OK?"

"Yes and no," he responded while Brenda closed the door. Garrett had a sheepish look on his face and wasn't quite able to look Brenda in the eye as he spoke. He wore black gloves and a thick purple parka, along with a purple scarf and matching purple knit hat pulled down over his ears. Brenda could make out the stylized "D M" logo on the front of the hat. The strap of his leather satchel hung over one shoulder. "I was driving to grab lunch before coming up here and I caught the weather on the radio. They're saying the storm is moving faster than predicted. It's supposed to get here around sunset."

"Oh, wow. Did they up how much we're supposed to get?"

"They're predicting two feet. The news said it has a good chance of becoming a full-blown blizzard. I figured getting here as quickly as possible was the safe bet."

"Why didn't you call me first?"

"I tried, but kept going right to voicemail."

Brenda pulled her phone from her pocket and flipped it open. A blank display greeted her. "Damn it," she cursed, "I forgot to plug it in last night. The battery's dead. I'm sorry."

"Hey, I'm the one who showed up on your doorstep unannounced," he said with a slight smile. "I saw Danny's car in the driveway. If I'm interrupting you guys I can come back in an hour."

She shook her head. "No, that's OK. I was just about to make lunch if you don't mind me eating while we watch the movie..."

"What the FUCK are you doing here?"

Garrett and Brenda looked up at the same time. Danny was stomping his way down towards the foyer. He had gotten dressed, wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt, sneakers, and his green-and-white Emerald Pines varsity jacket. "You're here early," he called out. "What's wrong, you can't tell time?"

Garrett lowered his head. "The weather's turning bad," he mumbled.

"No shit," Danny said in a tone that mocked Garrett's quiet words. "Nice to know you can read a weather report."

Brenda stepped towards the bottom of the steps, putting herself between her boyfriend and her new houseguest. "Garrett said that the storm's coming in sooner than everyone thought," she told Danny. "They're saying it's supposed to start around sundown now. He got here early so we could finish our project before it started snowing."

As Brenda spoke, Danny was looking over at Garrett, who had put his hands into the pockets of his parka and was currently focusing on the stone floor of the foyer. "Fine," he spat. "Then I'll hang out while you two work, to make sure nothing funny happens."

She put one hand on Danny's chest and looked him directly in the eyes. "You have to hit Kenner's Market. If the storm's coming in quicker than expected, people are going to be in a rush to get groceries. Do you want to tell your neighbor he has to go two days without milk and bread?"

Danny made a noise in response but didn't say anything while continuing to stare at the silently fidgeting Garrett. "I need this extra credit if I want an 'A' in History," said Brenda. "If you're hanging around you and Garrett are just going to antagonize each other and nothing's going to get done. You need to go get all that stuff for your parents and Simon. And Garrett wants to get home before the snow starts."

Danny sighed, which caused Brenda to smile and kiss him gently on the nose. The sigh was a telltale sign that he agreed with her. "Fine," he conceded. "You're all set for the storm?"

"When do I never have a stocked fridge, provided you didn't eat it all while you were here. I have to haul in some firewood and I'll do that as soon as we're done working." She kissed him again, this time lingering on his lips. "I'll be fine. I'll call you once Garrett leaves."

"I'll talk to you tonight." Danny kissed her again, a little harder and a little longer than she had kissed him, before heading for the front door. Garrett stepped to the side as Danny approached him. "I'll say this once," he told Garrett. "If you're not an absolute perfect gentleman to my girl, I will rip your skinny-ass leg off and beat the straw out of you. Got it, Scarecrow?"

Garrett's response was to give a long sigh. "Got it," he said quietly. Even though Garrett wasn't in his way, Danny still shoved him with his shoulder before opening the front door and stepping outside.

"I'm sorry about that," Brenda said once Danny had closed the door behind him.

"It's OK," Garrett answered with a shrug of his shoulders. "Bad timing, that's all."

"Take off your boots and hang your coat up," Brenda said, trying to lighten the mood with a smile. "Come into the kitchen when you're done." Garrett nodded and began to unknot his scarf as Brenda headed towards the kitchen. Humming to herself, Brenda plugged her cell phone into the wall charger before going to the fridge. After some deliberation, she decided on a simple grilled cheese sandwich with some leftover tomato soup from Friday. "Hey Garrett," she called out, "did you end up getting lunch?"

"No," he responded from the foyer. "I came right up here."

"Want a grilled cheese sandwich and some tomato soup?"

"That would be great, thanks!"

Cooking for her guest helped put Brenda at ease. She had the bread on the stove and a saucepan on the back burner by the time Garrett walked into the kitchen. Underneath his coat, Garrett had worn blue jeans and a purple-and-white Denver Majesties baseball jersey, with the top of a purple t-shirt peeking up from underneath the collar. "I didn't know you were a Majesties fan," Brenda said as she got a good look at him.

1...345678