Come As You Are Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda sighed with resignation even as she ran her hand back up over her shoulder. If she didn't take care of this, she was going to toss and turn all night long. Fine. Just so she could get to sleep. Still, she delayed it as long as possible by tossing her dirty clothes into the laundry basket, making sure the window was closed and double-checking that her bedroom door was locked.

The delay only made things worse. Her body won the argument, and now her mind was getting in on the act. Normally it was Danny, the only boy she had ever slept with, the boy who had given her her first real orgasm, who crossed her mind. But tonight she was thinking of Garrett. He was still taking his shirt and jeans off, but as she turned off the lamp on her nightstand and flopped onto her bed, a new image of him pushing his boxers down his legs was being drawn in her mind.

Brenda just wanted to relieve this tension so she could get to sleep. A quick session, enough to wear herself out and fall right asleep. It wasn't cheating. She would sometimes fantasize about other guys - all celebrities. This was the first time, however, that she was fantasizing about someone she knew personally who wasn't Danny.

She adjusted herself on the bed, setting her head against her pillows after kicking the covers down. Brenda reached behind herself to unsnap her bra, immediately sighing in relief as the pressure that had kept her breasts in place all day was released in one instant. Free of containment, her nipples were as hard as bullets. They were a telltale sign of what her body was craving, and a sigh escaped her lips as she brushed against one with her left hand, rolling the nub between her fingers for a moment before trapping it between her thumb and forefinger. The sigh turned into a sharp hiss as she pinched down, sending a delicious wave through her upper body.

An image of Garrett, nude, his (almost certainly) nice butt on display as he reached into his duffel bag for a clean pair of underwear flashed through her mind. She shifted against her bed, feeling the sheets rub against her back and thighs while she palmed her breast. The quick and dirty session turned into a longer one as

Brenda spent the next few minutes allowing her imagination to draw a picture of a naked Garrett West as her hands roamed her entire body, lips to hips and thighs before making the return trip. He wasn't as tall or as wide as Danny, and at best he would have only ranked a low '7' when compared to her boyfriend's perfect '10.' It was the unknown quantity that inflamed her body. The fact that an attractive classmate was downstairs, half-naked himself... maybe touching himself? Maybe he had seen her nipples underneath her sweater. Did he have his headphones on, watching the raging storm as he slowly went to sleep? Or were his hands underneath the quilt, doing the male equivalent of what she was doing to herself?

A howling wind rattled the window as Brenda hooked both thumbs into the waistband of her pale blue panties and practically forced them down her legs. She balled them up and threw them into the floor, her thighs already spread open. A breath of anticipation escaped her as she brazenly slid the tip of her right index finger over her trimmed blonde curls and into the valley below.

Brenda had to push a little deeper to find what she was looking for. She cried out as she found her clit. It pulsed at her touch, engorged and inflamed, begging to be rubbed. Brenda moaned as she slid her finger over it, a small bolt of pleasure catching in her lower body. Her next moan was one of slight disappointment, but she sighed as her fingers slid down to her waiting vagina. She coated the tip of her finger with her wetness, letting her finger rub against the sensitive skin surrounding the opening, before running it back up. She brought it directly to her clit. The wetness helped her slide her finger up and down the fleshy button without discomfort. Her hips pushed against her finger as another cry, this one louder, escaped her.

The next cry was even louder. She suddenly froze up. Brenda was upstairs on the other side of the house, and Garrett was downstairs with headphones on. Unless she screamed her lungs out, there wasn't any chance of him hearing her as she touched herself...

"If he did, so what? How would you react if you heard him groaning?"

Her brain cut off its argument as Brenda pressed hard against her clit, sending out a steady and firm sensation of bliss that threatened to race through her entire body. She spent the next few minutes building herself up, starting slow and steady and allowing her instincts to dictate the course. Her nipples ached with a delicious sensation, her free hand clutched at the bedsheets, and she rolled onto her side slightly to give herself better access to her slick and wet center. She bit her lip, trying not to cry out too loudly, as her body eventually convulsed and shook from head to toe as a gentle and well-earned orgasm rippled through her, warming her body from head to toe.

After the sensations had subsided Brenda rolled onto her back. Her breath came and went in short bursts as her heartbeat began to slow. As she drifted down, a frown crossed her face. With the sudden nature of the past few minutes, she had neglected to put a towel down. A damp circle soaked the bed sheets underneath her butt.

With a wash of her hands, a brush of her teeth, and a decision to sleep in the nude, Brenda did her best to align her body to avoid the wet spot. She managed to maintain that position as she quickly fell asleep, registering the wind rushing just outside the bedroom window as she drifted off.

X X X X X

Author's Notes

Back in 2019, I published "Come As You Are" on Literotica. The story came about due to a dare from a friend, who "wanted to see what a smut story you wrote looked like." What started as one simple vignette turned into a full-blown novel. I poured a lot of myself into it, to not only their approval but others as well. After years of dabbling in the hobby, "CAYA" was the crowbar that popped the lock on my creativity, allowing me to dedicate myself to writing as a secondary career.

In August 2020, my good friend EvaRampit (a fellow writer on this site, check her stuff out!) sat down and read "CAYA" start-to-finish. She gave me a lot of good feedback, and the critique that stuck with me the most was, "It's a very good first draft."

She was right. I wrote and published "CAYA" chapter by chapter. Which, while it forced me to finish the story, also meant I was stuck with what I had written. If I wanted to change something, I couldn't. It locked me into a certain path, and while I was proud of reaching the end, it didn't feel complete. The grammar was off. The spelling errors were profound. And the ending and prologue didn't click right and left readers unsatisfied.

But perhaps most importantly, I didn't feel like the characters got what they deserved.

So here we are. A little over a year, a lot of editing, a lot of rewriting, and a chance to put my growing writing talents to use. I wouldn't call it the Director's Cut, but it feels more like a real story, with a beginning, middle, and ending.

I hope you like it.

-PP33-

1...345678