Come As You Are Ch. 05

Story Info
Sadie intervenes as trouble comes looking for Garrett.
14.4k words
4.71
4.7k
10

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously on "Come As You Are" - Four lifelong friends reunite for their ten year high school reunion -- professional chef Brenda Lattimore, video game streamer Sadie Bedford, professional ski instructor Michelle Min, and local business owner Colette Hansen. Over drinks and dinner the night before the reunion, the girls discover that they all share a secret lover in one of their classmates, the quiet social outcast Garrett West.

Left on their own during the afterprom, Sadie and Garrett proceed to bond over Scotch and billiards. Several games of pool and a couple of rounds of video games lead to a session of Truth or Dare that ends with them making out on the pool table, only to be interrupted by Danny Eastman, drunk, angry, and looking to settle the score with Garrett.

After laying out an inebriated Danny with a surprise left jab, Sadie and Garrett quickly retreat to a guest bedroom, where an intense make-out session in the shower leads to incredible sex...

X X X X X

Come As You Are

Volume II - Sadie's Story

Chapter Three - "Run Like Hell"

X X X X X

"So," Sadie asked as she climbed back into bed, "how are you feeling right now?"

"Like I've been ridden hard and put away wet."

A loud laugh escaped Sadie. "Who says you've been put away?" She curled up on top of him, one leg intertwining with his as she placed one hand over Garrett's pectoral. She could tell that his heartbeat had finally slowed down as she lightly traced her fingers across his chest.

His flaccid cock twitched at her touch. "Give me a few minutes," he smiled. "I'm processing."

"Processing what?"

"The fact that I just had sex with one of the hottest girls in the entire school." Garrett ran a hand through her curly brown hair. "I danced, I punched Danny Eastman, and I slept with Sadie Bedford on prom night. And I didn't even GO to prom."

"Best fuck you ever had then?"

"Top five for sure. Though," he said as he lightly scratched the small of her back, "that was only the fifth time I've ever had sex."

"Maybe this summer we can expand that to a top ten list." Sadie let the sentence hang in the air, but the smile faded from her face when she heard Garrett sigh. "What's wrong?"

His head sank back into his pillow. "I'm leaving town the day after graduation."

Sadie sat up, resting on her hip, one arm holding her upright. "You are?"

"I'm going to Orlando. My Dad's got a buddy who's been sick. His wife's been doing everything on her own for the past year. They're going to let me live above his garage in return for helping out around the house and driving him to the doctor. Since I don't have the grades for college and I'm not joining the military, it's my Dad's way of teaching me adult responsibility. But it's my way of getting the hell out of Emerald Pines."

Sadie reached out and brushed a hand against his cheek. He turned and gave her fingers a light kiss. "Damn," she muttered. "This year could have been fucking amazing for both of us if we had gotten together earlier. We might have had a whole bunch of great times together. Why did you keep your head down?" She ran her hand through his hair, slightly damp with the sweat and water of their earlier activities.

"Why else? Danny. Every time I poked my head up he was there to play Whack-a-Mole and knock me back down. I swear, he makes up all the shit I supposedly did just so he has an excuse to bully me."

Sadie flopped down on him again, head on his chest, hands folded under her chin. "That boy can hold a grudge. Four years and you're still his public enemy #1. What would it take for the two of you to bury the hatchet?"

"Fuck if I know..."

"What about fucking if you don't know?"

He smiled before sighing wistfully. "On one hand, if it hadn't been for Danny beating me up, Gio, Vienna, and I might have never become friends. On the other hand, four years of high school have been a nightmare." He reached down and brushed a strand of hair away from Sadie's ear. "But I'm ending it on a high note. Tonight's been fantastic. I'm going to remember it for as long as I live."

Sadie dipped her head and kissed him lightly on the chest. "Tonight's been pretty memorable for me too. All I wanted was a good prom night, and thanks to you I had one, plus we saved Anne Jackson from having a shitty one."

"So, Truth." Sadie could feel Garrett's fingers dancing between the topmost symbols of the tattoo that stretched from the nape of her neck down her spine. "Why an angel's wing?"

"You like it? I wanted a tattoo ever since the first time I walked past Sins and Needles when I was a kid. My uncle told me that the key to a good tattoo is to keep it hidden or out of sight, so when someone does see it it's a conversation starter. And what's the closest thing to a universal symbol among gamers but Sephiroth the One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII?"

Garrett nodded before suddenly reaching down to grab Sadie under her shoulders. She eeped with surprise when Garrett pulled her up to him. His lips sought out hers for a brief moment.

Once they broke the kiss Sadie playfully wrapped one of her curls around her finger, pretending to be deep in thought. "So, what's something you've never done before that you want to try?"

After a moment Garrett gave Sadie a wicked smile, the kind she was used to giving and not receiving. "Remember that Lords of Acid song Vienna played? The one about sitting on someone's face? That sounds like it could be fun."

A saucy grin crossed her face before she rolled on top of him. Sadie groaned as Garret's lips sucked on her throat, right on her pulse point. She lingered for a moment before grabbing the headboard and using it to pull herself up. His lips fell along her throat, her torso, lingering in the valley between her breasts, and trailed down her abdomen. She tried to carefully set herself on top of his face, only for Garrett to grab her thighs and guide her into position.

"Ooooh," she sighed when she felt the first lick. A spark ignited inside of her as Garrett slowly ran his tongue between her lips. She kept a grip on the headboard as she slightly moved her hips in an attempt to clue him in on what she wanted - his tongue on her clit.

His response was to grab her legs at the last minute, holding her tight as he continued to avoid her sensitive button. "You bastard," Sadie breathed. "You're... damn it... teasing me."

"I am?" Garrett made Sadie shiver as he drew his tongue with agonizing slowness to the base of her clit, stopping at the very last moment. "I'm sorry. Should I stop?"

"No," she hissed.

"So I should keep teasing you?"

"No!"

He looked up at Sadie with a self-assured smirk. "What do you want me to do then?"

Sadie glared down at him before grabbing the top of his head and shoving his face between her legs. He got the message immediately and ran his tongue around her clit.

A bright flame burst to life inside of her. "Oh yeah," she proclaimed as he assaulted her clit with his tongue. One hand stayed on the headboard as her other hand kept Garrett's head trapped against her pussy. His hands grabbed onto her butt, adding to the sensations that were racing through Sadie's lower body. "Oh yeah... oh FUCK yeah..." She bore down on him, grinding against Garrett's face. As a lightning bolt of rapture struck her body, she bit her lip to avoid crying out. Both of her hands were now clutching the headboard. The edges were biting into her palms but it only added to what she was feeling. "Oh God, lick my pussy," Sadie growled, "lick it... oh God, right there, right there right... FUCK!"

She felt the contractions clutching at her wet tunnel. Her head fell forward as fireworks went off inside of her. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK," she cried out as Garrett kept pleasing her with her tongue. Torn between pulling her body away from the strong sensations and an urge to keep climaxing, Sadie couldn't move, which led to more bliss. "Oh God, oh GOD!"

Finally, she began to coast down. Sadie slid her pussy away from Garrett's mouth, sitting on his chest as her body slowly stopped quivering. She could feel the sweat beading on her forehead and the wetness leaking onto Garrett underneath her as she tried to catch her breath. He was breathing hard as well. His chin and lips were coated with her essence. "Oh my God," Sadie managed to get out while Garrett wiped his face. "Are you SURE you never had a girl sit on your face before? Because that was some Triple-A tongue work on your part."

"The roadside repair people or minor league baseball?"

"Baseball," she said. "I was going for the baseball joke." Sadie put her hands on his chest, pushing her body down even further. "Please tell me you're going to fuck me. Because you are. Right now. How do you want me? What's a way you've never taken a girl before?" His eyes went wide at her words, causing Sadie to laugh as she quickly shook her head. "And no asking for butt stuff. Trust me, the other hole's a LOT more fun."

"I've only done missionary and girl-on-top. I'm open to suggestions."

Sadie reached down and grabbed a pillow from behind Garrett's head. She turned around to crawl off his body towards the foot of the bed. His cock was stiff, rising from the thatch of brown hair between his legs. Her breasts brushed against the tip as she got on her hands and knees, placing the pillow underneath her chest and thrusting her butt back towards him.

There was a flirty comment in her queue, but before Sadie could say anything Garrett was right behind her. One hand pressed against the base of her spine while his other hand grabbed a hold of his rock hard erection. "Mmmmmmm," Sadie sighed as the tip of his cock pushed past her wet, eager lips. After a few thrusts, each one causing Sadie to gasp, Garrett's dick was buried inside her as deep as it could go. She lowered her torso onto the pillow, hands in front of her, as Garrett began to fuck her doggy style. His cock brushed against her G-spot with every thrust of his hips, while his balls would sometimes bounce against her clit. "Oh yeah," she proclaimed as he moved in and out of her, "you're a fucking natural at this."

Sadie buried her head in the mattress. She relished feeling his cock stretching her womanhood in a new manner. His hands went to her hips, holding them for balance and leverage as he picked up the pace and intensity. Animalistic growls escaped his mouth as they fucked. Sadie's erect nipples brushed against the rough fabric of the quilt with almost every thrust, and she found herself flicking them against the blanket on occasion as well. Eventually, Sadie pushed herself onto all fours. "Pull on my nipples," she requested. "Not too hard."

His hands fell over Sadie's breasts. He had to adjust how he was fucking Sadie but was soon sliding in and out of her again at a rapid pace. She sighed with relief as he lightly pinched and tugged on the erect nubs. The pleasure inside of her mixed with the joyful pain from Garrett playing with her tits. "Mmm, oh yes," Sadie said, "fuck me, Garrett. Fuck me like you mean it..."

The embers were beginning to build again as Garrett took her, but eventually, Sadie said, "My knees are killing me. I gotta roll over." She groaned as she felt Garrett's cock pull out of her, leaving her empty pussy yearning for something to grip and clench against. Rolling over, Sadie took the pillow and placed it behind her head. "Now," she said while lifting her legs and grabbing the backs of her knees, "as you were, West." She couldn't help licking her lips when Garrett's cock disappeared into her pussy once again. With her legs pulled open Garrett plunged deeper inside of her than ever had. "That's right," she cooed, throwing her head back against the pillow, "just like that."

He was hitting all the right spots. One hand still played with her boobs while the other rested on her stomach, keeping him balanced above her. The feelings Garrett was giving Sadie soon began to pool together, a warm, wet ball of joy in her lower body. "Oh... oh, oh, oh... UHHHHHH!" The climax was a smaller one, made more prominent by Garrett's cock inside of her. Sadie grabbed her breast, trapping Garrett's hand between her, squeezing his hand to squeeze her boob as she cried out.

With her orgasm out of the way, Sadie let go of Garrett. She pushed up onto her elbows, curly brown hair framing her face. "Come on Garrett. Fuck me. Doesn't it feel so good to not have to wear a condom? I love feeling your naked cock inside of me... how does my pussy feel?"

"Oh fuck... you are so fucking tight... and wet..." His thrusts became more frequent, and Sadie felt herself being pressed into the mattress. Her lips found his, pulling him down onto her, as his hips became a blur beating out a steady, rapid rhythm against her pussy. "Oh God Sadie," he managed to say, "I'm going to fucking cum..."

His expression clenched, his eyes squeezed shut, and his teeth gritted together, he gave a few more firm thrusts. Sadie put her forehead against his, eyes locked on Garrett, as he shot his essence inside of her. It was a stream of heat that mixed with the wetness in her pussy, and she sighed as she felt it inside of her. "Oh yes," she whispered, "cum for me baby..."

After a final spurt, Garrett started breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath. "Fuck me."

"That's what we just did." Sadie, with a smirk on her face, squeezed herself around Garrett's sensitive member. His entire body jumped at the sensation before she felt him pull his softening cock from her pussy. "I take it you enjoyed that?" she laughed, running a finger down Garrett's sweat covered chest. "Sounds like you did. Felt like you did." He could only nod in response.

Sadie settled on top of him. "So since I have you here all tired and vulnerable," she proclaimed, "Truth. What the hell was up with you and Brenda earlier tonight?"

"You'd have to ask her," he answered after a moment. Colette caught me by surprise, then you... which, oh my God, I will never hear 'Salt Shaker' the same way again... and then Brenda. By then, I wasn't surprised anymore. And hell, she started it."

"She started it, but Vienna and I lost track of who the hell escalated it." Sadie poked him lightly in the ribs. "Seriously, if I didn't decide to fuck you tonight I bet Brenda would have."

"In my dreams," Garrett sighed. "Besides, I preferred to be the bird in your bush."

Sadie grabbed the pillow from underneath her head and smacked Garrett across the face with it. "Can I take back fucking you? Because wow."

"Sorry. No take-backs. Besides, that's my wet inside of you." Garrett laughed as Sadie hit him again with the pillow. "OK, OK, I'm done, I'm done!"

"Damn right you are." Sadie threw the pillow at the headboard before kissing Garrett. "At least you know to save the corny jokes for pillow talk and not foreplay. There's hope for you yet." Garrett kissed her back. The next few minutes were spent between light kissing and soft petting before Sadie sat up. "Come on. Let's go take a real shower and hit the sack."

"Why don't we just shower in the morning?"

Sadie pinched the tip of Garrett's nose. "Girls need to clean up after sex, and thanks to you I've got two loads to get out of me." She laughed as she saw the grimace that crossed Garrett's face. "What can I say? Sex is a magical and disgusting thing."

Garrett smiled. "Is there where I need to say only if you're doing it right? I should grab my duffel bag from the other room. Go get the water warmed up."

As he turned towards the pile of clothes that lay on the floor, Sadie looked at his butt. An evil idea crossed her mind. "Hey, Garrett. I'm calling in my Dare for winning the whole evening."

He looked up at her, boxers hanging from one hand. "Huh?"

"I cleaned up in the game room and I just gave you the night of your life. I'm pretty sure that makes me tonight's biggest winner." Garrett rolled his eyes but motioned for Sadie to go ahead. "I dare you to go grab your duffel bag as you are right now. Stark fucking naked."

The look of shock on his face made Sadie burst out laughing. "Seriously? What the hell if someone's in the hallway? Like, what if Danny wakes up and sees me like this?"

"Then he'll take one look at your dick and feel an overwhelming sense of shame." Sadie pointed towards the door. "The sooner you do it, the sooner you'll be in a hot shower with a naked me. Go. And I promise to leave the door open and not lock you out. Fair's fair."

With a deep sigh, Garrett dropped his boxers and quickly walked towards the bedroom door. Sadie's eyes were on his butt as he unlocked the door and stepped into the basement hallway. He left it open behind him, just a crack. As he darted around the corner, Sadie couldn't help but grin, both at herself for her choice of dares and Garrett for his bravery in...

"Good evening, Garrett."

"Evelyn! Hi!"

Sadie slapped a hand over her mouth, her eyes wide with mirth as the voice of Evelyn Ballion came through the open doorway. "You are naked," Evelyn said in her trademark calm, clear, and soft tone. "I take your current state of nudity to mean you have had a very pleasant evening."

"Except for right now, yes."

"Do not be embarrassed. It is just a penis. And a noteworthy one at that, if I may say so."

"Thanks?"

"Why are you walking around in the nude? Have you misplaced your prom attire?"

"I know where it is. I was going to grab my duffel bag from that bedroom right there. It's got my clothes for tomorrow morning."

"Allow me."

"It's right inside the door. The blue bag."

The sound of a door opening was followed by the sound of a door closing. "Here you are."

"Thank you. I'm going to turn around and try not to die of embarrassment."

"I would recommend you walk with pride if the current color and semi-flaccid condition of your penis is an indication of your evening."

"I have no idea how to respond to that. Goodnight Evelyn."

"Goodnight. Do not worry. Your current state of nudity is safe with my indifference. Oh, and Garrett?"

"Yes?"

"Your buttocks are superlative as well."

Garrett's entire body was a shade of red when he stepped back into the spare bedroom. As he closed the door behind him and made sure to lock it Sadie had to bite her lower lip to prevent herself from busting out laughing. "Well," he said as he walked towards the bed, "Evelyn just saw me naked."

"But... but it sounded like she approved..."

"In her own slightly creepy way." Garrett tossed the duffel bag onto the bed. "I know some people dream about standing in front of their classmates without clothes on, but I never thought it'd happen in real life." He looked at Sadie. Tears were flowing from her eyes as she had her fist against her mouth. "I'm guessing I should go start the shower then?"

Sadie couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed Garrett and buried her head in his shoulder. "Oh my God, Evelyn saw you naked! That's... I mean... at least she's not going to tell anyone, right?"

"I don't know if that relieves or offends me."

Sadie saw him trying to hide his smile and failing miserably. "Come on," she told him as she gently pulled herself away from him. "Let's go get cleaned up."

X X X X X

"Hello? Is anyone in there?"

"Huh?" The world was one big blur to Sadie as she opened her eyes. "Is someone there?"

"Sadie! Good morning!"

It took her a moment to recognize the bright, cheerful voice. "Kim?"

"Yep! Sorry to wake you up! Just wanted to let you know there's gonna be a bunch of breakfast food here in the kitchen in the next hour or so!"

Sadie rapidly blinked her eyes in an attempt to clear out the sleep crud and focus her vision. "Where are you?"

"House intercom! Beats wandering from door to door. Come on up when you're ready! Tag anyone else you find along the way!"