Come As You Are Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Mrs. Metcalf," Sadie said as she and Garrett got to their feet. Garrett nodded his thanks as well, patting the old woman gratefully on the shoulder as he went past. The two young adults quickly slipped out the side door of the screened-in porch into a narrow alleyway that led to the wooden steps for the second-floor apartment she shared with her mother.

Garrett put a hand against the railing at the bottom of the stairs while he finally caught his breath. "Thank you for saving my ass. I never meant for you to get caught up in all of this."

"You're welcome. And it's not your fault. You were just walking a girl home on a dark Friday night. And maybe you'd be kind enough to escort that girl to her apartment before coming inside and give her a proper fucking?"

X X X X X

They barely managed to make it through the kitchen door before wrapping their arms around each other and shoving their tongues down each other's throats.

Sadie took the lead as they stumbled through the small apartment, moving out of the kitchen and down the hallway as they passionately kissed. The tension of the past ten minutes fueled their desire. At one point Garrett pinned Sadie against the wall. He ground his hips lewdly against her. Her nails dug in his upper back as she groaned at the thought of his stiffening cock. She found the strength to shove him backward, knocking Garrett into the opposite wall before pressing her body against his. Her erect nipples brushed against the fabric of her blouse as she trapped his tongue in her mouth. Her hand fumbled for the doorknob just off to the side. The moment the door opened Garrett spun her around, calling the tune for the moment as the pair half-stepped their way into Sadie's bedroom.

Her room was barely bigger than a walk-in closet. Her bed took up one wall with its length and half a wall with its width. Every conceivable inch of wall and ceiling space was taken up with something video game-related, be it a poster, magazine cover, or photograph. In one corner sat a multi-shelf wooden cabinet that had been squeezed between the foot of the bed and the outer wall of her bedroom, with a television sitting on top.

Garrett closed the door behind him with one foot as Sadie, taking a moment to catch her breath, looked at him with hungry eyes. "How much do you like this shirt," she panted.

"It's just a shirt..."

Sadie shoved her fingers into his shirt and pulled. Buttons flew everywhere as she tore at his clothing, revealing the firm muscles underneath. Garrett barely had time to react before Sadie was sucking and licking his nipple. He hissed as she bit at his skin, a sensation soon forgotten when her hands undid his pants. She managed to get a hand inside, squeezing his rock hard cock. Precum already leaked from the tip.

She felt Garrett's hands on the hemline of her blouse just before he ripped it in half, revealing her torso and one of her breasts. The sharp, deep pressure in her pussy made her weak in the knees. His response was to break their kiss. "Oh shit Sadie, I'm sorry..."

"I'll get a new one." Concern turned to desire on Garrett's face before he kissed Sadie again. Now it was his hands on her jeans, undoing her button and sliding his hands down the sides before using his foot to push them to the floor. Sadie stepped out of them as well as her sneakers, leaving her clad in plain white panties and her ruined blouse. "Come on," she urged, staring at him hungrily, "finish ripping my fucking clothes off."

Garrett rose to the task at hand. He grabbed the edges of her blouse and ripped the fabric, exposing her breasts and stomach while forcing the ruined blouse from her body. Sadie shivered as she anticipated his kiss. Instead, she felt a sharp pinch along her waist as Garrett proceeded to tear her panties off of her body, utterly exposing her. The suddenness of his action sent a wave of both flame and wetness through her pussy. She embraced the sensation, giving herself completely over to her arousal by flinging herself at Garrett.

The lovers shared a rough kiss before Garrett threw her onto her bed. Sadie got up on her elbows and lewdly spread her legs, revealing her soaked pussy. "Hurry," she urged him. As he finished tearing his clothes off Sadie reached between her mattress and the bed frame for her pack of polyisoprene condoms. He climbed onto the bed and kissed her with enough passion to push her head into the mattress. Her expert hands easily opened the foil package while they kissed. Without looking Sadie rolled the condom down his slick, throbbing shaft. Once he was properly protected she threw her arms and legs around her lover, holding him close and pulling him closer.

Their hips moved of their own accord. When Garrett's erection found Sadie's warm center, it felt like her pussy was sucking his cock inside of her. He slid home in one sweet, fluid motion, bottoming out as both of them sighed with relief. Garrett began to thrust in and out of her without breaking their kiss. The initial resistance soon turned into hot, wet friction. Sadie relished in the feeling of his penis stretching her. "Fuck me," she told him before biting his ear. "There's no one home. You can be as loud and as hard as you want."

Garrett's thrusts shook the headboard. Sadie raised her hips, grinding herself against her lover. Heat seemed to touch every corner of her body, from the crown of her head to the tips of the fingers currently gripping Garrett's shoulders to even her toes.

She cried out when Garrett squeezed her breast. At one point Garrett tried to roll over, but Sadie clenched him with everything she could - her arms, her legs, and her pussy, squeezing to keep him trapped in place. "No," she whined, nearly completely given over to the pleasure in her body. "Keep going."

"Say please?"

"Oh, you fucker," she growled. "Please, fuck me like you fucking mean it."

"You do like dirty talk," Garrett said as he resumed thrusting at a slower, gentler pace.

Sadie groaned at the change in sensations. "Yeah. Do you?"

"I don't know." He pushed inside of her for a moment, bearing down with his hips. The gentle pressure on her clit elicited a pleasing hum from his lover. "You're the first girl I've been with who's into it. It's a turn on to hear someone with a mouth like yours."

"Is it?" She slid her hands from his neck down his chest, squeezing his pecs in time with Garrett's renewed thrusts. "You like the way I use my mouth?"

Garrett pulled his cock out of her with incredible slowness. Sadie could feel every inch as he did so, arching her back as he pushed himself back inside of her just as carefully. "You like having my cock inside of you?" he asked. "Like it when I pound you into the mattress? Like it when I watch your body react with every single move I make?"

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh fuck yes, I do," Sadie cried. "Damn it, Garrett, you are not playing fair. Stop trying to fuck me and just FUCK ME!"

The teasing turned into jackhammering as Garrett promptly fulfilled Sadie's request. She grabbed onto his arms, squeezing his biceps as he slammed in and out of her. The bedsprings complained as her pussy rejoiced. Her face turned to the side, back lifting off the mattress, as the beginnings of an orgasm began to stir inside of her.

"God Sadie..." Garrett moaned, thrusting harder and faster as he approached the point of no return.

"Hold on, just a little..."

"I don't know if..."

"You better fucking hold on." One hand gripped the back of his neck, fingernails digging into the skin causing him to cry out and bear down on her even harder. Her other hand quickly slid between them, down to where their bodies were joined, and began to rub her clit. Immediately her internal fire grew with intensity. "Yes!" she called out when her climax slammed into her like a runaway train.

Garrett groaned in either intense pain or incredible pleasure as he thrust into her a few more times. Her pussy squeezed and clenched at his cock as Sadie came, her hand still a blur against her clit, drawing out her orgasm for as long as she could. A final burst of heat caused her to silently cry out, her mouth open and head thrown back, as Garrett shot inside of her. His fists clenched at her bedsheets, pulling one corner off the mattress. His body shuddered above her. Finally, as Sadie began to slowly drift down from her climax, Garrett collapsed on top of her. Any attempt at keeping his body weight off was long gone. His arms slipped under her back, pulling her close to him.

Garrett tried to pull his cock from inside of her. "No, no," Sadie murmured. "Just lay here for a moment." His response was another kiss and a tightening of his embrace. One of her ankles rested over the back of his thighs, helping hold him in place. His erection was softening inside of her, causing the sensation of fullness to fade away. She eventually moved her leg, allowing Garrett to pull out of her. Sadie felt Garrett's head move slightly, and she turned just in time to receive a gentle, tender kiss.

"Wow." Garrett rolled over onto his side, as did Sadie. "OW! What the..." Garrett winced as he reached underneath the jumbled covers, fishing for whatever had stabbed him. Sadie laughed as he pulled out a black plastic rectangle.

"Sorry. That's my Game Gear." She reached over and took the handheld video game console from him. "I was playing it this afternoon and forgot to put it back." Groaning at the stretch it caused in her tired body, Sadie set the console on the series of shelves that served as her nightstand.

"I've never heard of a Game Gear," Garrett said.

"It came around when we were born," she answered. "My uncle found it at a garage sale along with a bunch of games. It's OK but it eats batteries like crazy. There have been nights I've had to choose between playing that thing or using my vibrator."

"A choice I'm glad I've never had to make," Garrett said as Sadie pulled the used condom from his cock and tossed it in a nearby wastebasket before rolling back over. The two young adults began to gently run their hands along each other's bodies, enjoying the afterglow of their frantic fucking. "This, I didn't expect at all," Garrett said quietly as his fingers glided over her hip.

"Me neither," she responded. "I was planning on staying up and playing video games. Even after I had to run to the post office I was just going to grab a half-priced pastry for a late-night snack while I played." Sadie laughed. "Danny Eastman. Brought us together on prom night in a roundabout way, brought us together on graduation night in a roundabout way." Garrett brushed a strand of her curly brown hair away from her ear as she added, "And I got to give you one hell of a going-away present." She motioned to her sweaty body. Her thighs were sticky from the mix of their fluids. "That was worth my blouse getting torn off. I've never had clothes-ripping sex before."

"Same here. I think my shirt's a goner. Would it be weird if I didn't throw it out?"

"Are you thinking of putting it in a glass case and hanging it on your wall?"

"Now I am." Garrett managed to block Sadie's playful attempt at hitting him. "No, I was going to use it to wash my car or something."

"Only if you send me a picture of you doing it while wearing a string bikini."

As he laughed, Garrett rolled over onto his back. "You are a hardcore gamer," he said as he looked at the posters taped to the ceiling above her bed, "Most girls have glow-in-the-dark stars plastered over their bed, not ads featuring Sonic the Hedgehog."

"And how would you know what most girls have above their beds?"

"Rumor and hearsay. Although at the moment, you've got me seeing stars."

"Oh my God, you suck at pillow talk," Sadie laughed. "If you were staying around for the summer you would have gotten a crash course, Sadie 101, in all things sex, including proper pillow talk." Her fingers idly danced their way down his front, their final destination obvious. "Well, maybe not 101. I think you would have earned some Advanced Placement."

"Advanced Placement. I thought you said no butt stuff." Garrett managed to reach out and block Sadie from grabbing a pillow to smack him with. "I would have loved to stay for the summer, I..." Garrett's words were cut off by an electronic ringing sound. "That's my cell phone. Could you grab my pants please?"

"Not the first time I've heard that." Sadie rolled and fished the phone from the front pocket of his discarded jeans. "Here," she said as she handed the phone over to him.

"Thanks... it's my Dad." Garrett rolled onto his back as he slid open the phone. "Hey, Dad. What's up? Yeah, sorry... I had to take the long way home from Gio's. Uh huh. Yeah, do you know Sarah Bedford? I walked her daughter Sadie home. We just got to their apartment... uh huh. Oak Street, like two blocks off of Pine. Yeah." Garrett looked over at Sadie. She lay on her side with one knee drawn up while looking at him. "Um, maybe? I don't... yes sir. OK. Really? You're...oh come on. Yeah yeah. I'll be home. See you then. Goodbye." He snapped the phone closed and looked at Sadie.

"What did he say?" she asked, her heart sinking as she prepared to watch Garrett walk out of her life.

"He asked me if there was a chance I was going to get laid, and when I said yes he said it was about time. He told me to be home by 7 AM to hit the road by 8, and to not bring home anything that I have to cure or raise for 18 years."

"So you can stay?"

"For six hours, yeah." Garrett ran a hand from her shoulder down her flank to her hip, sending a small shiver through Sadie's body as he did so. "You have any other presents I could unwrap?"

"Oh God, that's cheesy."

"Did it work?"

"Totally," she said as she came in for another kiss.

X X X X X

"I'm jealous." Brenda pointed her fork at Sadie. "I'm so fucking jealous of you."

"I can't blame you. Sadie spent the last night of school getting railed by a sex-god-in-waiting." Colette reached out and gently lowered Brenda's arm. "He was pretty good with me, don't get me wrong, and Michelle said Garrett was a damn good lay as well." Michelle nodded in agreement. "But come on. Was he that good when he was a senior or were you exaggerating?"

"Not at all, I swear." Sadie pursed her lips together before giving a coy smile. "For the first time in my life, I had found someone who could keep up with me sexually, even if it was just for one or two nights. Every other guy hit it and quit it. Fun, but not memorable. Garrett gave as good as he got. He was leaving, I was staying, and neither one of us even considered the long-distance thing. I got his cell number before he took off, but distance made the loins grow colder. We'd text now and again, but it was just random stuff, and then one day he stopped responding. In the end, we were two horny teenagers banging like bunnies without a care in the world. That's what made it so hot. And aside from the screaming orgasms, he gave me something else I needed. An injection of delayed self-confidence."

X X X X X

For the fifth time, Sadie told herself this was the last final check she was going to do.

The webcam atop her monitor perfectly framed both her and the neatly organized collection of video games in the background. She had cleaned her bedroom, dusted the furniture, and even wiped down all four walls. Her chair was the right height. The game she planned to play was patched and modded to ensure it ran on her modern computer. The lighting and sound capture was at the proper levels. And most importantly, she adjusted the bra underneath her low-cut tank top to ensure her tits were properly in their assigned seats.

The test videos had gone off without a hitch. If she fucked up, it would be a simple matter to edit around the mistake and recut the video. But Sadie wanted the first video to be perfect. The chances of that, however, were as likely as Bethesda releasing a bug-free game.

"You got this, girl," Sadie told herself. Before she fell prey to a round of sixth-guessing she took a deep breath and clicked on the "RECORD" icon.

As soon as she started filming, the nervousness inside of her evaporated. "Hello denizens of the Net," she said brightly. "It's time to dive headfirst into the weird and wonderful world of video games on this, the 1st episode of Sadie Plays!" The rehearsed words poured from her like a mountain spring. "I'm your host, the only and one Sadie Plays. And on this crisp autumn evening as the days roll towards Halloween, I'm going to kick off my initial Let's Play by loading up a bonafide cult classic, 2001's Clive Barker's Undying..."

X X X X X

"It took me a year-and-a-half to save up enough money for a gaming computer and all the recording equipment," Sadie said. "But the feeling I got at that first positive comment was worth every penny. Of course, the next comment was someone complimenting my boobs, but that's why I was wearing a tank top in the first place. Boobs equal clicks."

Colette shrugged. "I mean, you do have a pretty good rack."

"I know, right?" Despite being in a public restaurant, Sadie blatantly gave her breasts an exaggerated grope. "Even now I'll sometimes look down when I'm in the shower and go 'damn, girl.'"

"Meanwhile I look down in the shower and I can see my ankles," Michelle groused.

"Yeah, but I'd give anything for your butt," responded Sadie. "To finish my story, Garrett's comment about being a force of nature always stuck with me. Floods, avalanches... blizzards," she said, nodding toward Brenda, "they happen all the time and we do our best to deal with them. And that's how I live my life. I'm Sadie Bedford - deal with me."

"Did Garrett ever comment on your videos?" inquired Brenda.

"At first. If you go back and look at my oldest stuff, there are a couple of comments from EmeraldScarecrow. That's him. And then he went dead silent." She shrugged. "He's one of my top Patreon supporters. He could request a specific game for me to play or send me a direct message. But for years, nothing. Not even a 'hey how you doing.' With what he donates every month, I'm almost offended that Garrett isn't a creeper. The sex wasn't that bad."

"Well, the sex I had with Garrett was pretty intense," said Michelle, "but nowhere near as hot as you two..."

"I'm calling liar's bluff on that one Michelle." Colette rested her chin on one knuckle. "Tell your story, but don't you dare soften it. You go blow-by-blow and leave nothing out."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do," Colette responded. "When you got back from Spring Break you called me up and told me all about this random, nameless guy and all the stuff you did together. Including a couple of things you did for the first time. And now we know that random guy was Garrett." The look of shock on Michelle's face was enough for Colette to clap her hands together and give a triumphant smile. "Boom. Philip fucking Marlowe."

"I..." Michelle looked at her friends and sighed. "Alright. Full disclosure. On the condition that NONE of you tell Andrew about this, OK? He knows what I've done, but not where, when, and with whom. Deal?"

Before anyone could answer, a cheerful voice called out. "Coming through!" Rosemary finished winding her way through the diners and set down four entrees on a wooden tray table put down by the teenaged waiter following her. "Everyone ready for dinner?"

"Oh yeah." Sadie smiled at the nervous looking Michelle. "Dinner and a whole lot more."

X X X X X

Author's Notes

Another "tighten the screws and polish the chrome" chapter.

- I removed Tyler from the foot chase at the end of the chapter because it's the kind of thing he would have tried to talk Danny out of.

- A look at Sadie's first video game stream - the first "deleted scene" I added back into the story. I can't remember why I cut it from the original story, but it slots in more comfortably in this version.