Come As You Are Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night shift clerk behind the desk looked up when Garrett came into the hotel, carrying Michelle with one arm as she alternated between leaning against him and falling to the floor. "Hi," Garrett sighed brightly to the clerk. "You don't happen to have a wheelchair back there do you?"

"Sorry sir, I don't," she answered, eyeing the intoxicated Michelle warily. "Is she OK?"

"I'm fucking hammered," Michelle responded.

Garrett pointed at her while nodding in agreement. "Do you guys have any Gatorade in the vending machines here?"

"The store's still open for another half hour." She pointed to a small glass-enclosed room in the corner of the lobby. "You could get some in there." The clerk was quiet for a moment. "Ma'am, is this man your boyfriend?"

"Oh, FUCK no," Michelle answered. Her loud voice resonated across the empty lobby. "A friend of a friend from high school. He's dropping me off and leaving me here, that's all. I'm... whoa, room spinning... he's perfectly harmless..."

"I promise, I'm putting her to sleep and making sure she lays on her side, that's all. The sooner she's off my arm, the better. Would you like my driver's license or something?"

"That's OK," the clerk said, "no offense intended. She's that intoxicated, and you're that sober. It is Spring Break, after all."

"No offense taken," Garrett said with a polite smile. "You're just on the lookout for your guests. Alright, Michelle, what room are you in?"

"The lobby."

Garrett laughed, and after a second the clerk did too. Their combined merriment echoed slightly in the lobby. "Do you have your room key?" he asked. Michelle fished in her pocket and pulled out a key with a large diamond for the keychain made entirely of black rubber. Embossed in gold on both sides of the diamond was the number '451.' "OK," Garrett said, "let's get you upstairs and on your bed. I'll come right back down and get you some Gatorade for tomorrow morning. Which way are the elevators?"

"Right back there," the clerk said, pointing towards a corridor leading off to the left. "451, come out on the fourth floor and hang a left."

"Thanks. See you in a few minutes." Garrett carried Michelle practically under one arm, dragging her feet along the floor as he called the elevator. Once inside, the upward motion made Michelle's head swim both inside and out. The doors opened for the fourth floor, and by the time Garrett had brought Michelle to the door of her room he held her in a one-shoulder fireman's carry. "Here we go," Garrett said as he unlocked the door and pushed it open.

Thankfully, Michelle had left the bedside lamp on before going out. He did her best to gently lay her down, only for her to give herself over to gravity and flop onto the mattress. The white ceiling bored Michelle. She pushed herself up, deciding the wall was a much more interesting thing to look at.

"I'm going to go grab some ice too," Garrett said as he picked up the ice bucket from a table by the window. "Do you want anything else?"

"Another drink?"

"Yeah, not happening. If you pass out, try to do it on your side." With the room key in one hand and the ice bucket in the other Garrett stepped out into the hallway, closing the door behind him.

As Michelle sat on the edge of the bed, the room wasn't spinning around her so much as it was swinging back and forth. A thin voice in the back of her head, speaking clearly and without slurring, told her that she was drunk and that the only way to cure her current state was to go to bed. The louder voice told her that she was stupid for picking a room without a minibar. And her bladder was telling her that she needed to pee.

She stood up from the bed, hands out to keep her balance. With slow steps, grabbing onto every piece of furniture on her way to the bathroom doorway, Michelle carefully made her way into the central part of the bathroom she shared with Irina. The soft illumination of the dome light still hurt her eyes, and she had to grab onto the towel rod to unbutton her pants.

Michelle put her swimming head in her hands as she sat on the toilet. Any exhilaration she had gotten from dancing was replaced by regret. She had gotten hammered. She had called her friends while drunk. She had embarrassed herself in front of her high school ski team co-captain. She had abandoned her friend. She had to be dragged back to her hotel room by someone she barely tolerated.

OK. When Garrett came back, she would thank him for the escort and go right to bed. Yeah. Thank him and go right to bed. Which meant she should get ready for bed now. Her jeans, leggings, and underwear were already on the floor, so it was an easy matter to undo her shoes and kick them all right off. Her shirt came next, followed by her Underarmour shirt. Her bra came last, leaving her on the toilet completely nude.

She finished up, washed her hands, and kicked the pile of clothing onto the floor of her bedroom. She did her best to put them in as neat a pile as the side of her foot would allow her. Once she was satisfied with the results she walked over to the dresser. Tonight a long shirt would be appropriate, something comfortable that wouldn't get in the way when she had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Michelle had pulled out a faded gray nightshirt when the bedroom door opened behind her. "Michelle, are you WHOA!" Michelle turned to see Garrett's back. He was standing just inside the now-closed bedroom door, holding the ice bucket in one hand and a plastic bag in the other.

"What are you doing," she murmured, too drunk to raise her voice. "Trying to see me naked? Why didn't you knock?"

"I did," Garrett answered. "You didn't answer so I figured you had passed out."

Michelle proceeded to pull the nightshirt over her head. It fell to her knees, hanging loosely on her slender frame. "You can turn around now."

He put an orange bottle of Gatorade on the desk next to the ice bucket. "I got you two bottles," Garrett said as he walked towards the nightstand. "And some crackers if you need to settle your stomach tomorrow morning."

"Oh!" Michelle nodded to herself as a red bottle of Gatorade appeared on her nightstand. "I didn't eat dinner before going out. That's why I'm so drunk." She walked towards the bed, trading places with Garrett before somehow managing to pull back the covers and climb underneath them. "Favor. Text Irina and Colette. Let them know I got back safe. I sleep now."

"I don't have their numbers...." She barely heard Garrett's protest as she blacked out the second her head hit the pillow.

X X X X X

Her bladder was calling to her again.

Michelle fought to stay asleep, but biological necessity forced her to wake up. She groaned as she sat up on the edge of the bed. The bedside lamp illuminated a bottle of red Gatorade as well as a wastebasket that had been placed on the floor at roughly the location her head would be if she needed to throw up.

She turned off the lamp, plunging the room into blessed darkness. The pressure between her legs was intense, but Michelle needed a moment to let her eyes. Once she could make out the outlines of the lodge room furniture she slowly got to her feet. Her head still swam, it was now in shallow water as opposed to deep water. She pressed one hand against the wall before she felt comfortable enough to push on to the bathroom. Her feet brushed against the pile of clothes on the bedroom floor.

Michelle made her way through her side of the bathroom to the central room where the toilet was. She felt for the ceramic basin and used it for both a guide and as balance as she sat down.

Michelle was still drunk and in no shape to do much of anything, and wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep, but she had some semblance of control back. Flashes of that evening came to her as she sat on the toilet - dancing, drinking, being brought back to the room by... Irina? The details were hazy, but they would become clear in the morning. She was sure of it.

She finished up and stumbled towards the sink in the adjacent room. It seemed closer than she remembered, and the bath products were all on to the left of the sink instead of the right. "Oh," she said after a brief moment of clarity, "wrong sink." This was Irina's sink, not hers. She quickly washed her hands and turned back towards the central bathroom, thoughts of falling face-first into bed fresh in her mind...

"Shhhh! We'll wake Michelle!"

Michelle froze as she heard the door to Irina's room close and the deadbolt turn. "She's gotta be passed out," Irina's voice said quietly. "I don't think we can wake up if we tried."

"Maybe we should check on her," a male voice suggested.

"The toilet's running. She probably just got up to use the bathroom and went back to bed." The sound of unsteady footsteps reached Michelle's ears. Her night vision could make out the short and curvy form of Irina walking backward just outside the door that led to her bathroom. "I'll check on her afterward. Now," she said, crooking one finger as she spoke, "get your cute Italian butt over here."

Michelle blinked in surprise as she could make out the large, broad-shouldered form of Anthony Giovanni walking towards Irina. "Do you want to turn on the lights?"

"Keep them off. Not being able to see heightens the other senses." Irina backed out of sight, with Gio following. "Actually, why don't you open the drapes? We can fuck by starlight."

The dark bedroom was suddenly filled with a pale silver light that painted faint gray outlines on the furniture and walls. From her vantage point, Michelle could see the short entry hall to Irina's bedroom along with the sliding door that led to the closet. The moonlight spilled across the carpet before coming to a sharp, defined line just outside the bathroom door, leaving Michelle draped in shadow.

"Wow," she heard Gio say, "you're beautiful."

"Thank you," Irina answered. "You're not just saying that, are you?"

"I am saying it, but if you want I can back it up with facts and figures. Or direct action."

The clear and sober voice in her head, the one without any slurring or dropping of words, was telling Michelle it was time to go back to her room and pass back out. The drunken voice, however, caused her to take an unsteady step forward, keeping one hand on the counter for balance. When she got to the doorframe, Michelle carefully peeked her head around the corner. Just a quick look, she told herself, for curiosity's sake, to make sure she wasn't having a drunken hallucination, the flimsiest of excuses she wouldn't remember tomorrow morning anyway.

Gio was outlined in front of the window. He was currently leaning down to kiss Irina, who was standing on her tiptoes with her arms around his neck. Their lustful attraction was evident. Irina was the first to break the kiss so she could slide Gio's shirt up his body. Even as he raised his hands to pull the shirt over his head, she was kissing him again.

Michelle could make out the muscles in Gio's shoulders and back as he embraced Irina. His upper arms bulged as well. She had seen him shirtless plenty of times during the conditioning sessions for the ski team, but somehow Gio had packed on even more muscle since high school.

In her drunken state Michelle barely noticed that her legs had parted slightly. She continued to watch as the sober voice still insisted she go back to bed. Irina pulled off her shirt and, with a practiced motion, undid the clasp on her bra. The silver moonlight outlined Irina's breasts, a pair of firm D-cups that Irina said would go away as soon as she could afford the surgery. "Great for getting guys," she said, "not so great for the long-term health of my back." Irina moaned as Gio took her breasts in his hands. He lightly moved both his thumbs over her hard nipples, causing Irina to shiver in delight.

As Gio caressed Irina's breasts Michelle felt her nipples stiffen. The soft fabric of her nightshirt brushed pleasantly against her skin. She squared her shoulders, unconsciously noticing the signals her erect nubs were sending to the rest of her body as she continued to watch the two lovers.

Irina slowly dropped to her knees. Her hands worked the belt around Gio's waist. In a matter of moments, she had pulled his pants and underwear. When she saw what Gio was packing, she looked up at him with a huge smile on her face. Her eyes gleamed eagerly in the moonlight.

Gio tried to step out of the pile of clothes at his feet, but from what Michelle could see he was having trouble getting his shoes off. He and Irina both laughed quietly while he turned and kicked, trying to remove his footwear. At one point he twisted towards the bathroom. Michelle froze, trying not to move and draw attention to herself. Her mouth had dropped open and her eyes went wide as for the first time in the history of their friendship, Michelle saw Gio's penis.

She couldn't judge the exact length from where she was standing, but it still managed to stand out in the darkness. Gio managed to finally free his feet. Now that he was completely naked before a kneeling Irina, Michelle had a direct look at his butt, which was just as muscular as the rest of him.

Michelle's breathing had become more pronounced. She was doing her best to simultaneously watch her friends, not be seen, and keep her balance by holding onto the bathroom counter while her other hand stroked her breast. Her fingers ran in a gentle circle up and down the entirety of the low mound, providing gentle friction across her hard nipple. The movement was almost unconscious, but the feeling of pleasure that the action generated was appreciated by the still inebriated Michelle.

She leaned forward a bit, trying to get a better view, as Irina gently took Gio's cock in both hands. She stroked it several times before taking the tip into her mouth. A soft sigh escaped Gio's lips as his head fell back. He placed his hand against the cold window glass as Irina began to take more and more of him into her mouth. She moved with deliberate slowness, pulling back almost to the tip each time before gently moving her lips past the tip and onto his rigid shaft. Each time she swallowed just a little more of his cock, she teased him with the promise of even more. One hand lightly stroked his shaft while she cradled and tugged on the sack at its base with the other.

There was pressure between Michelle's legs. It was barely noticeable, but it was there. She wanted to squeeze her thighs together for relief, but doing so would cause her to tumble onto the bathroom floor. One hand was busy keeping her balance via the countertop. The other was now underneath her nightshirt, the hem pulled above her waist. Michelle bit her lip as her fingers trapped her nipple between them. Firmly pinching the erect nub resulted in a flash of pain followed by a warm flush across her chest. She massaged her breast, relieving the dull ache in her nipple but increasing the sensations she was feeling elsewhere in her body.

Irina was looking up at Gio with a hint of merriment visible even from where Michelle stood as she continued to take him into her mouth. There was a tiny cough as she reached the base of his cock, but Irina managed to hold him for a few seconds, listening to Gio's grunts and gasps of approval, before she slowly slid her lips back to the very tip of his penis. With her lover at full mast, quivering just slightly, Irina went to work. Gio's grunts turned to softly-spoken praise as her hand twisted and slid up and down his rock hard manhood, both following and blazing the trail set by her mouth.

While this was going on, Michelle managed to solve her balance problem. She was now leaning against the bathroom wall with one foot in the corner made by the wall and the doorframe. This freed up both her hands to squeeze her breasts. She tried not to sigh at the feeling of her palms brushing across her taut nipples. The pressure between her legs had grown in intensity. It wasn't strong enough yet for her to stop what she was doing, but was becoming something she would have to take care of eventually.

At one point Irina pulled back. A thin string of saliva hung between her lips and his tip, a thread of silver in the starlight. She looked up at Gio, her hand still milking his shaft, and smiled. Without a word, Gio reached down to grab Irina and lift her into the air before throwing her on the bed. The blonde giggled playfully as Gio climbed onto the bed before kissing her.

Michelle's shirt had been in the way. Now it hung off the edge of the bathroom counter as she slid her hands down her body. The pressure was now a powerful throbbing, just on the edge of pain, begging to be relieved. She had to get a little creative, leaning against the doorframe for leverage, any worries about staying out of sight now far and away. By the time Michelle figured out how to best position herself, Gio had thrown on a condom and was now fucking her roommate.

Irina cried out with each thrust. With her legs wide in the air and her fingers gripping the bedsheets, there was no doubt that Irina was getting what she came to Blackcreek to seek out. Gio's hips moved at a quick pace, over and over again, sweat beginning to drip from his face and chest as he grunted with effort and pleasure at the same time.

The groan Michelle made as her finger easily slipped into her soaking wet pussy was drowned out by the sound of the mattress springs. She tried to mute the sighs of relief and ecstasy that flooded through her as she began to slowly slide her digit in and out of her dripping tunnel. Instead of being satisfied, the pressure gripped her with an intensity that threatened to be overwhelming if she didn't do something about it. Michelle's shoulders squeezed together to give her arms better access as she pushed down on her hard, throbbing clit. She had to turn her head, a low cry dying in her throat as she masturbated in a dark bathroom just fifteen feet away from where her roommate was being railed by an old high school friend.

Irina's breasts bounced with each thrust. She spread her legs wide so Gio could drill his cock deep inside of her. The two young lovers were in the throes of passion, slowly building in crescendo as Gio's grunts became more primal. Irina moaned as she was passionately ravaged.

Michelle was on the edge of orgasm when she managed to bend over enough to squeeze another finger inside of her. The feeling of fullness from the pair of fingers pushed her to the brink for several seconds until she curled both fingers, brushing them against a sensitive spot. Her body shot forward as the spasms began. Michelle had to take her hand from her clit and catch the edge of the counter, gripping the edge as she began to peak. She could feel her pussy clutch around her fingers as she came. A scream almost escaped her, but she managed to turn it on herself. The effort not to yell crashed into the pleasure racing through her body, and it was enough to make her entire body quake. She kept the pressure on her G-spot, extending her orgasm even as her knees threatened to give out from underneath her.

By the time she began to come down, sweat covered her face. Her fingers easily slid out of her slick vagina. It took her a second to regain her focus as Gio kept pounding away on Irina. She managed to stand up straight, keeping one hand on the counter in case her knees decided to give out anyway. Michelle peeked around the corner. Gio has maintained the same pace, listening to Irina's cries of "just like that, just like that, just like... FUCK!" Her back looked like it was going to break as it left the mattress. Her hands pulled her knees back as far as they could, as Gio's butt and back clenched and flexed, clenched and flexed. Irina collapsed on the mattress, her breath coming in short bursts but somehow managing to cry out softly at the combination of residual pleasure and current sensations.