Come As You Are Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two? You're optimistic." Michelle kissed the tip of his nose. "Stay here and keep the bed warm." Her second kiss lingered on Garrett's lips before she slid off of him. After putting her panties back on, Michelle grabbed his blue dress shirt from where it had landed on the floor. She threw it on, leaving it unbuttoned.

Garrett offered a low, sultry whistle when she turned around. "Now THAT is sexy," he remarked. "You've got some amazing legs."

Michelle flipped up the back of the shirt to reveal her butt to him. "What about my ass?" she asked flirtatiously as she struck a pose one would see on a runway model.

"Superb."

"Well, you'll get a better look at it in a minute, because when I get back your shirt and my panties hit the floor." Punctuating her statement with a gentle shake of her booty, Michelle left her lover on the bed as she walked into the bathroom. While pouring herself a glass of water, Michelle glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Even with her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could make out her silhouette thanks to a line of thin silver separating her body from the darkness. Her eyes were pinpricks reflecting the spillover moonlight from the bedroom, and her long black hair was a tangled mess askew around her face and shoulders. If she risked turning on the lights Michelle imagined several red marks and bruises would have adorned her body, each one put there by Garrett over the past two nights. Her pussy ached with a delicious, well-earned soreness.

Michelle, to probably quote Sadie, "looked every inch a woman fucked." And she wasn't done yet.

She shook her head in disbelief towards her reflection. The mere thought of walking back into his bedroom for the sole purpose of getting ravished by Garrett caused her to tingle in all the right places. The best sex of her life was coming from someone she had loathed in high school. How the hell was she going to explain this to the girls?

It was a bridge she'd cross when she came to it. Right now there were more important things on her mind, like getting a condom. She walked through her bedroom and onto the second floor balcony overlooking the ground level. As she did Michelle caught sight of shadows flickering against the wall as well as the ceiling beams of the lodge. After a moment, she heard the familiar crack of a log popping, immediately followed by a low groan.

Confused but curious, Michelle crept towards the balcony's railing to see a roaring fire burning in the fireplace, illuminating the large, muscular man sitting on the couch. His arms were spread out, showing off his sculpted arms and broad shoulders. However, what drew Michelle's attention, causing her to immediately freeze, was the blonde head bobbing up and down between his legs.

When Irina lifted her head, smiling up at Gio, Michelle could see her tongue swirling around the tip of his rigid erection. "Still not hard enough for my tastes," she hummed while squeezing his shaft.

He answered, short of breath, "It feels fine from where I'm sitting."

"A girl's gotta have standards."

With that, Irina dipped her head to resume sucking Gio's cock. The sheer nature of the blatant act enthralled Michelle. She watched with rapt interest as her college roommate blew her friend without hesitation. Gio made no effort to mute his sounds of enjoyment. His eyes tilted towards the brick chimney atop the fireplace while he hissed with desire. "Seriously Irina," he murmured, "I don't know how much more I can take."

"I do." Irina sat up on her knees and teasingly ran a single finger down his shaft. "I've got your measure. I know how long it takes for you and what it takes for you. If I wanted to, I could keep you on edge all night long."

"You wouldn't though. Right?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" A thin line of spittle glistened briefly in the light of the fire before she ran her hand over Gio's shaft, spreading the wetness along his erect cock.

With Irina and Gio distracted it would be easy for Michelle to slip into the master bedroom and find a condom. Instead, Michelle stepped to the left, putting herself in the shadow cast over the balcony by a support beam. Her hands gripped the wooden banister. The urge to sleep with Garrett had been momentarily replaced by the desire to observe Irina and Gio. Only for a minute, she told herself, spreading her legs to stand more comfortably. She watched as Irina slowly slid her lips down Gio's shaft. Over several seconds, Irina took his entire length in her mouth, just like she had the other night...

Looking back, Michelle would blame her encounters with Garrett, both the heartfelt and the sexual, combined with the sheer amount of serotonin and dopamine inside of her for the spontaneous moment of recall that impacted her like an avalanche. In one instant, she remembered everything from Tuesday night - her severe intoxication brought about by loneliness, insulting Garrett as he hauled her back to the hotel, stumbling into Irina's room by accident, seeing her and Gio hooking up, leaning against the bathroom counter, burying her fingers inside her sopping tunnel...

Michelle's arousal spiraled to dizzying heights. A warm flush rolled over her body as she stood on the balcony watching Irina and Gio. Her nipples hardened to a deliciously painful tightness under Garrett's dress shirt, and she could feel her pussy flooding at the sight below her. At that moment, she truly understood what Colette had meant when she told the girls that she creamed her panties at the mere sight of her new boyfriend.

Her fluttering womanhood desperately ached for something to clench against. Paralyzed by lust, Michelle could only watch as Irina lifted her head from Gio's lap. "Now you're hard enough for me," she told him. The shadows painted an alluring picture over the canvas of her curvaceous body as she stood up. "Are you ready to go to work?"

Before Irina could settle on his lap, however, Gio shot up from the couch. His hands grabbed Irina underneath her shoulders, causing her to cry out in surprise as he gently but firmly laid her down on the square coffee table in front of the couch. "What are you doing?" she squeaked in surprise.

"Getting ready to go to work." He was gentleman enough to grab a pillow from the couch and hand it to Irina, giving her time to set it underneath her head before diving between her legs. Something between a chuckle and a sigh escaped from Irina as Gio began eating her out.

While she watched Irina writhe on the coffee table, Michelle realized that her hand had begun brushing against her thigh of its own accord. It drifted across her skin with a sensation that caused Michelle to shiver. Her body was a coiled spring with a boundless amount of energy waiting to be unleashed. All she had to do was go to the master bedroom, snag a condom, and go back to Garrett's room to bang the living hell out of him. Six, maybe seven easy, quiet steps to what she wanted.

Except that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to watch. She wanted twenty-one years of determined, straight-laced, academically-driven, future-focused living to explode in a display of passion, and she wanted someone to witness it. The mere thought of Irina realizing Michelle was watching her and Gio caused her knees to buckle. Her hand was threatening to thrust itself underneath the waistband of her panties when a voice spoke from behind.

"Hey, is everything... whoa."

Michelle's heart leaped in her chest with both fear and anticipation as Garrett, wearing nothing more than a pair of gray boxers, stood on the balcony behind her. "Holy shit," he whispered. "That explains the noises I heard."

She lacked the mental capacity to respond. Whatever the female equivalent was of blood rushing from the brain due to arousal, Michelle was currently experiencing it. All she could do was turn back to the railing. Irina's hand was buried in Gio's black hair, holding him in place between her legs. Her other hand was intertwined within her hair. Her stomach rose and fell in rolling waves as her lover worked his magic.

Michelle's hand was resting over the fabric of her underwear. A gentle press with her palm was enough to ignite a firecracker inside of her. She barely caught the gasp in her throat as pleasure reverberated its way through her lower body. While steadying herself against the railing, she heard Garrett ask in a muted tone, "Did you manage to find a condom?"

"No," she shivered.

"Alright. I'll go grab it and meet you..."

Garrett had begun moving towards the master bedroom when Michelle grabbed his wrist and flung herself at him with a furious kiss that drove him backward. He managed to brace himself against the wall before she pinned him. Michelle's entire world became nothing more than her tongue in his mouth and her hand reaching for Garrett's cock. She groped him over his boxers as she pushed into him with her entire body. After a moment Garrett returned the favor. One arm wrapped around her shoulders, holding her upright, while the other squeezed her butt.

After an eternity of only a few seconds, Garrett broke their kiss. He did his best to keep his heavy breathing quiet while staring at Michelle with wide-eyed wonder. "Where did that come from?" Michelle could only respond by glancing over her shoulder towards the railing where Irina's growing sounds of ecstasy were climbing their way onto the second floor. The wide-eyed wonder in Garrett's eyes gave way to slow understanding. "That's it," he said. "That's your thing. You like to watch. First the nightclub, then the other night, and now this." He nodded towards the balcony. "That's doing it for you, isn't it?"

"I am so turned on right now," she admitted wantonly. "I swear, I can feel myself getting wetter just hearing them. You have no idea how much..." Michelle kissed him again, her hot lips and devilish tongue claiming him for a brief moment. "I want to fuck you more than I've wanted anything else in my life."

"Wait here then," he said eagerly, "while I get..."

"Forget the condom."

Despite hearing the words every young man longed to hear, Garrett still looked at Michelle with concern. "I've got an IUD, so we're good." She pointed to the balcony, where Irina's cries had shifted into a higher gear. "This is my something. I want you to fuck me while I watch Gio fuck Irina. And I want... I want it raw. Primal. I don't want anything between your body and mine." Michelle narrowed her eyes. She shot Garrett a smoldering look. "You said you wanted to be The Guy. Prove it. Be my Guy. Be the fuck I'll never forget."

Michelle's challenge seemed to flip that switch inside of him as Garrett's emerald eyes took on the same conviction she had seen in the hot tub the night before. "Do you want to watch, or do you want to be watched?"

"Tonight, just watch."

Garrett pointed along the balcony to where the railing was attached to the wall opposite his bedroom door. "We'll have a clear view without being in direct light." Michelle nodded. She took Garrett's hand. The pair carefully crept across the balcony towards the shadows. As she walked Michelle could feel her panties sticking to her skin. The fabric was saturated with her essence. Even the simple act of putting one foot in front of the other sent tiny ripples of bliss throughout her lower body. By the time they reached the shadows Michelle was ready to pounce on Garrett, only he did it first, trapping her against the wall before kissing her hotly.

Her hands wrapped themselves up in his hair. She twisted the messy strands, pulling on his scalp, causing him to gasp. His fingers roamed underneath the unbuttoned dress shirt. She moaned into his mouth as he pinched her stiff nipples. The pain was a sweet pleasure amidst Michelle's runaway lust.

She reluctantly broke the kiss. Turning her head, Michelle was able to see down into the living room area, where Irina was squeezing her breasts with both hands while Gio continued to assault her pussy with his mouth. "Oh my God," she cried out. "Where did you learn to do this?"

While Gio answered, Garrett began kissing Michelle's neck. She clutched his hair to avoid sliding down the wall to the floor at the sensation of his lips against her pulse point. "My best friend." Michelle could hear the smile in Gio's voice. "She told Garrett and me that making a girl cum with our tongue was an important life skill. She drew diagrams and everything."

"Remind me to buy this girl a drink if I ever meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Irina's statement turned into a high-pitched squeal of delight as Gio's attention returned to her womanhood. He slipped his hands underneath Irina's butt, holding her in place. Michelle's body grew hotter as she watched Irinia's body begin to rock up and down in a euphoric frequency. She barely noticed Garrett sliding his dress shirt from her body. His mouth moved from her neck to her pert breasts. Michelle's eyes fluttered closed at the feeling of his tongue along her erect nipple, only to shoot back open when Garrett slid his hand into her panties and dragged his finger along her drenched slit.

She ripped her hand from Garrett's hair and slapped it across her mouth, trapping her loud cry of passion in her throat. As a shiver ran through her body, she felt Garrett's warm breath against her ear. "You are so wet," he whispered. "This is your thing, isn't it? Watching my best friend about to rail your roommate." Michelle nodded. She turned to look at Garrett, only for him to take her chin and direct her gaze towards the railing. "You wanted to watch. Don't worry about me. Keep your eyes on them."

There was something in his voice. For the first time that she could clearly remember, Michell heard undistilled confidence in Garrett's words. She did what he told her to do. Her body quivered as Garrett teased her clit, but it was Irinia that held Michelle's attention. The blonde was panting. The arch in her back grew with each passing second. Gio's face was pressed against Irina's pussy, his head making small motions that generated big reactions.

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear," Garrett told Michelle softly. "You're standing at the top of the hill, Michelle. All you need to do is push off and do what you do best."

"What's that?" she asked, trembling from the excitement of putting her pleasure in Garrett's hands.

"Following your arrow." He punctuated his statement with a firm nibble of her ear.

As Irinia's pants became rhythmic cries of impending release, Michelle could feel her body tighten with a tension that made her abs hurt. Wild horses couldn't have turned her away. The heat and pressure in her lower body could forge a diamond. She lewdly rubbed her clit against Garrett's finger, trying desperately to spur her climax.

Irina won the race, but Michelle wasn't far behind. As Irina screamed her bliss to the world, Garrett pressed his thumb firmly against Michelle's throbbing button, allowing him to slip two fingers inside of her drenched tunnel with ease. It only took the slightest motion of Garrett's hand to light the quick-burning fuse. This time Michelle had to use both hands to hold her cry as an explosive orgasm went off inside of her. Her pussy clenched tightly around Garrett's fingers as she embraced her climax without reservation.

Her body shuddered again and again. When she finally came down, all Michelle could do was bury her face against Garrett's shoulder. She was still wickedly charged and yearned for a vigorous fuck, but she needed a breather. Her lover gently removed his hand from her panties and simply held her for a moment, letting her recover from her intense climax.

"Alright," she heard Gio say from the living room. "Now I'm ready to go to work."

"You have thirty seconds to get a condom on and be inside of me, mister."

"Wait. Right here? We've probably woken Garrett and Michelle up by now. They're going to walk out here and see us."

"Those two spent all week skiing. They're out for the night. And if we have woken them up, I don't mind giving them a little show. Now hurry up. This is our last night together and we're burning moonlight."

Michelle glanced over her shoulder. Irina was still lying on the table, outlined by the bright light from the fireplace. Her legs were spread, showing off a thick, trimmed patch of blonde hair. Gio had gotten to his feet. His cock stood stiff and proud from between his legs as he fished through his dress pants, eventually pulling a condom from his wallet. Michelle licked her lips as Gio unrolled the rubber over his erection.

Garrett had begun once again kissing her neck and ear as Gio pulled the coffee table to the edge of the couch. Irina watched, her finger idly twirling her blonde hair into a loose strand, while he knelt on the cushions. Michelle's hands lightly scratched Garrett's back as her two friends made out on the living room table. The intensity of their kiss quickly doubled and doubled again, but Gio kept moving his hips, frustrating Irina while also teasing her.

Without taking her gaze from the living room Michelle did her best to shove Garrett's boxers down his legs, letting them fall in a pile to the hallway floor. She immediately grabbed a hold of his cock as it sprung free. It was wrought iron in her hands, unyielding as she stroked it. "Fuck me, Garrett. Right here, right now."

Garrett nodded before dropping to his knees. Michelle's breathing was heavy and urgent as he pulled her panties down. He tossed them, his boxers, and the discarded blue dress shirt through the open door to his bedroom before beginning to kiss his way up Michelle's body. Before he got far, however, Michelle took him by the shoulders and yanked him to his feet. A brief, hot, wet, intense kiss followed before Michelle turned around. She pressed herself flat against the wall just past the edge of the balcony. With an ardent look towards her lover, Michelle pushed her hips back slightly, spreading her legs for balance as well.

It only took a moment for him to line up the tip of his hard cock with the entrance to her soaked pussy. Michelle couldn't hold in the gasp caused by Garrett easily plunging inside of her. Her mouth dropped open with a lewd moan as he pushed her velvet walls apart with ease.

"Did you hear that?" she heard Gio ask.

"It was the wind. Now would you... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... there we go... got you."

Michelle clung to the wall, watching Gio's hips begin to move back and forth. He set a slow, steady pace, holding himself above Irina with his muscular arms. Irina ran her hands along his shoulders and chest, tracing the outlines of his pectorals to quietly encourage her lover.

Garrett's lips pressed against her neck. She reached back to grip his brown hair. His short, sharp strokes struck sparks inside of her. Her thighs were slick with her dew from the essence coating his manhood. She watched Irina's breasts bounce with every thrust and Gio's firm glutes flex with each passionate stroke he gave the curvy blonde. "Can... oh God... can you see from back there?" she inquired.

"This isn't about me. This is... mmmmmm... this is about you getting what you want. Besides, you're the one I want to fuck, Michelle. Not her."

"You're... you're only saying that because you've got your cock buried inside of me."

Garrett pulled his hips back and slammed into her. Michelle was driven against the wall. She managed to brace herself as a torrent of blissful sensation poured over her. "I'm saying it," he growled, the edge in his words thrilling her deliciously, "because you told me to be The Guy. Like you said at dinner, people do well when they just shut up and listen to you."

His hands dug into her butt for leverage as Garrett shifted to a higher gear. Michelle's eyes widened in amazement as he ravished her against the wall. "Ooooooooooh God," she cried before she could stop herself.