Come As You Are Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been alone in the apartment for the past three days. Her mom had come down with a nasty case of the flu and was quarantining with Sadie's uncle to avoid getting her daughter sick before her trip. If she hadn't been so busy making sure she had a video ready to upload for her dozens of subscribers, Sadie would have taken full advantage by having a guy over. Maybe two.

Since high school, she had led a sordid and sticky life. Without her best friends to keep her out of trouble, Sadie had left a trail of wet dicks and broken hearts behind her, as well as satisfying a handful or two of women. Luckily she had dodged every single bullet when it came to STDs (and she counted avoiding pregnancy among those fired shots). Nearly all of those gunshots had come at someone else's house, or back seat, or in one instance a Dave & Busters. Hell, the last guy she remembered banging in her own bed was Garrett West.

A smile touched her face at the thought of Garrett. Their time together had been brief but intense. Every detail was still burned into her brain, from the taste of decades-old Scotch to the feeling of his cock as he ravished her. Aside from a handful of texts, the morning after graduation was the last time she had talked to him. He had waved goodbye from the bottom of the back steps before heading home and from there to Orlando. She had been with other men since then, men who were more attractive and better skilled as lovers. Her mind always wandered back to Garrett though, usually accompanied by a gentle flush. As the microwave continued to count down, Sadie idly wondered what he was up to...

*Knock knock*

Sadie looked up at the gentle rapping on the kitchen door. She could make out a figure through the glass. The pizza was forgotten for a moment as she flipped the light switch for the back porch. The halogen lamp shone down upon a young man whose messy brown hair she instantly recognized. She flung the door open without hesitation. "Garrett?"

"Hey Sadie," he answered sheepishly. In deference to the late May weather, Garrett was wearing blue jeans and a wine-colored t-shirt. "Can I come in?"

"Sure? I guess?" As he stepped inside and closed the door behind him, Sadie couldn't help but take in Garrett's tan skin and lean arms. The high school senior who had been a work-in-progress had turned into one hell of a physical specimen. The gentle heat she had been imagining began smoldering its way towards reality "I mean... it is after midnight... What are you DOING here, Garrett?"

He ran his hand through his hair in a familiar gesture. "I was, um, nowhere near the neighborhood and saw your kitchen lights were on. I figured I'd come up and say hey." With a chagrined smile, he offered Sadie a nervous wave. "Hey."

"Hey."

There was a moment's silence. The quiet was broken by the loud beeping of the microwave, which was the signal for Sadie to seize Garrett by his t-shirt and drag him stumbling into the kitchen.

She used her momentum to slam Garrett against the pantry. Before she knew it her body was pressing into his. She laid a tempestuous kiss upon him, one that was immediately returned with equal fervor. Her fingers slipped underneath his t-shirt while his hands clutched and groped at her butt. The warmth immediately became stronger as Sadie felt the muscles that had only been hinted at during their last time together.

Sadie's body, mind, and libido found themselves in immediate harmony, demonstrated by the urgency with which she lifted Garrett's shirt. Even while it fell to the floor she found herself driven backward as their tongues intertwined. When she felt herself bump into the kitchen table, she hopped onto it. The table wobbled precariously under her weight while her hands desperately unbuckled Garrett's belt, allowing her to force his jeans and boxers to his knees.

Her libido ignited like a road flare dropped into a pool of gasoline at the sight of his stiffening dick. It was more exquisite than she had remembered. Garrett kicked off the rest of his clothing, including his socks and sneakers, before grabbing a hold of Sadie's sweatpants and yanking them down her legs. Her white tank top was the last to go. She tore it over her head, leaving them both naked in her kitchen.

A sweep of her arm cleared the table, sending the salt and pepper shakers as well as her half-drank can of Coke to the ground. The brown liquid poured across the linoleum floor, but right now Sadie had a different mess in mind. She leaned back, breathing with eager anticipation, as Garrett spread her legs and pressed the tip of his rock hard cock between the lips of her womanhood. A sigh of longing escaped from Sadie as the feeling of being penetrated momentarily quenched her desire.

It had taken less than sixty seconds from Garrett knocking on her door for his cock to be buried deep inside of her. There was no hesitation on the young man's part as he rested his hands against the table and began vigorously fucking her, causing the heat in her lower body to roar with the intensity of a raging forest fire. Sadie bit her lip as the rush of enjoyment was mixed with some discomfort. Everything had happened so fast that she hadn't gotten wet. Her body quickly caught up, however, while she watched Garrett drill her. His chest and abs flexed with each motion. His arms were taut cables. And his dick was a perfect fit. It hit Sadie deep and wide, pushing her walls apart, rubbing against her secret spots, and spellbinding her with lust. She reached out to grab his hands, holding them tightly as the feeling of scorching bliss quickly ramped up.

The discomfort faded, replaced by raw, dirty pleasure. She felt lewd, vulgar, and decidedly unladylike as she let a young man who she hadn't seen in nearly three years fuck her ragged on her kitchen table.

Garret's fingers locked against hers. Sadie could see his eyes drawn to her breasts as they bounced on her chest with every driving thrust he made. She wanted him. She wanted more of him. Her hands went to his shoulders to pull him down. Garrett got the hint and climbed onto the table. Her legs wrapped tightly around him as they kissed with the fury of a dying sun. His strokes were shallow from this angle, short and swift, but he kept hitting all the right places. Her hands clutched at Garrett as they made out like teenagers and fucked like animals in heat.

All sense of time vanished, replaced by a cascade of overwhelming sensations - their bodies covered in sweat as they slid against each other, Sadie sucking on Garrett's neck, his tongue against her nipple, and his wonderful cock stretching her beautifully. When her orgasm exploded inside of her all she could do was let out a primal scream. The kitchen table shook as she came with a ferocity she had never known. "Oh my God Garrett," she yelled, loud enough to ring throughout the apartment, "don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop..."

He didn't. By the time Garrett pushed his cock to the hilt inside of her, Sadie was a wreck. Her brown hair was splayed across the table and her back was sore from rubbing against the plastic surface, to say nothing about the delicious feeling inside her trembling pussy after a series of scorching orgasms. "Oh fuck," cried Garrett, his entire body shivering as he spilled inside of her. Even while his cock twitched, she was pulling him down, kissing him while running her hand through his hair.

As they broke the kiss, Sadie found herself staring into Garrett's emerald eyes. She offered him a coy smile, running her hand across his cheek...

*CRACK*

Sadie's short drop was brought to a sudden stop as the kitchen table finally gave way under their combined weight, sending them sprawling to the floor. The impact caused the plates on the counter to rattle as Sadie landed flat on her back with Garrett still on top of her as well as inside of her. She groaned as a dull pain rolled through her. "Shit," he proclaimed, wide-eyed. "Are you OK?"

"Fucking peachy." She offered a weak thumbs up before looking to one side. "Holy shit," she laughed in disbelief, "we broke the kitchen table."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. The sex was worth the property damage." Lying naked on her kitchen floor, pinned to the ground by an equally nude young man, Sadie could only grin at the absurdity of the situation. "Hello, Garrett. Good to see you again."

"Nice to see you as well." He rolled off of Sadie and pushed the remains of the kitchen table away before helping her to her feet. Despite having a naked Sadie in front of him, Garrett wore a sheepish look on his face. "Sorry about the kitchen table. I'll pay for a new one."

"That thing was ready to fall apart anyway. Might as well send it out with a bang."

"I guess." The chagrined look on his face slowly gave way to an actual grin. "OK, so that just happened, right?"

"Having the quickie to end all quickies? Apparently so. Why are you here, anyway?"

Sadie caught his eyes roaming her body as he casually crossed his arms. "Gio and I ran into Michelle over Spring Break. We both got back into town tonight and we asked if she wanted to go get a drink, but she's in Texas. Then Brenda said you were in town and that we should ask you out, but Gio decided to call it a night." He shrugged. "I was walking home and decided to take a detour up Oak Street. When I saw your lights on, I decided 'what the hell?'"

"You could have just texted me."

"I could have but I figured I might get lucky. I mean, get lucky with surprising you." The red tinge of embarrassment on Garrett's face made Sadie smirk as he quickly added, "Not... getting lucky with you. Honestly, I was just looking to say hello. I promise I wasn't coming up here for a booty call."

Sadie laughed, unaware that she was running her hand through her hair as she did so. "That was all me," she admitted. "I was thinking of you when you knocked on the back door, and... yeah." After a moment's silence that saw the two share an awkward smile, Sadie said, "You caught me in the middle of heating some pizza."

Garrett glanced at the clock hanging above the kitchen sink. "It's only 10:30. You want to run down to Joey R's, get something to eat, and catch up?"

Sadie shook her head. "Nope. What I want is for you to follow me into my bedroom and fuck the shit out of me until the sun comes up, just like last time."

Despite being freshly spent, Garrett's softening penis twitched slightly at Sadie's request. "How about this?" he countered. "We order a pizza for delivery, clean up the kitchen, and once it gets here we take it into the bedroom and eat between rounds?"

"What's on the pizza?"

"Pepperoni and extra cheese, and I'll throw in a two-liter of Coke."

"Deal." Sadie offered her hand, their pact sealed with a firm handshake. "You call, I'll clean up."

By the time Sadie had wiped up the Coke and pushed the remains of the table to one corner, Garrett was on the phone confirming Sadie's address. "451 Oak Street. It's the apartment around back. Yeah, the Bedford place. Cool. See you then." He disconnected and looked at her. "About 45 minutes."

"Oh good." Sadie offered him a devilish grin before putting a hand against his chest and shoving him against the nearby wall. "Then I've got plenty of time to do this," she said, sinking to her knees before him...

X X X X X

"We went at it all night long," Sadie concluded. "We'd banged, caught up, had pizza, and did I mention we banged? No condoms, either. Just raw dogging until the sun came up. I ended up going to Kenner's and buying Plans B, C, and D just to be safe. "

A disappointed sigh accompanied her sip of red wine. "He wanted to hear all about my channel and how things had gone since high school, and we made plans to hook up when I got back from Texas. But he drove back to Florida that same morning according to Gio. Garrett would have had to have left my apartment, gone home, and headed right out. I texted him, but he never answered. He'll comment on one of my videos now and then, and he supports me on Patreon and subs to my Twitch. But no direct contact. Not once in seven years."

She shook her head. "Maybe it was an emergency of some sort. But damn it, I want to know. It's been an unanswered question for seven damn years. We had incredible sex, talked until the sun came up, and the boy vanishes. When I see him tomorrow night, I'm going to point blank ask him why. And I'm not taking no for an answer."

"You've been working with him for the past two weeks," Michelle remarked to Collette. "Did he give you any clues as to why he dropped off the face of the planet for seven years?"

"He told me enough that I could fill in the rest. Before I start talking though, do you have anything else to add to your story?"

"Not really. My Dad got me a lifeguard job up at Sapphire Drop and I started training the day after getting back from Texas. I spent the whole summer either poolside, learning to become a swim instructor, or cramming as much as I could so I could take the PSIA Certification as soon as I could before going back to Arizona for my senior year. I got my bachelor's in Accounting and my certification in the same week. I kept in touch with Gio but I never heard from Garrett again."

"What about Irina?" Sadie was looking at her wine glass, debating another drink, as she asked about Michelle's college roommate.

"We drifted apart after senior year," Michelle answered. "We catch up on Facebook once in a while. She's an environmental lobbyist in Utah, just got married last year." Michelle took the bottle of white wine and refilled her glass. "Sometimes I'm amazed the four of us are still best friends. Amazed and thankful. It would be so easy nowadays just to talk on Facebook or by text and leave it there. The fact that we all make an effort to physically get together whenever we can... aw, fuck it. I love you guys."

"I love you too." Brenda stood up and gave Michelle a loose hug. "And for the record, that was one hell of a story. I knew some of it, but... wow. Between the four of us, I think you just won Spring Break."

"It's not a competition."

"It's not a competition? Who are you and what the hell did you do with Michelle?"

The quartet laughed at Colette's comment. Amid their laughter, a fifth figure joined their table. "Guess you're having a good time," said Rosemary. "All done with your plates?"

The four women all nodded in affirmation. After Rosemary signaled the busboy to clear off the table, she asked, "So am I getting you guys a dessert menu, another bottle of wine, or both?"

The four looked at each other for a moment before Colette spoke up. "Both. We might stay a little past dessert though just to warn you. Is that going to be OK?"

"No problem. Let me go grab a menu and another bottle of... white? Red?"

Colette looked at her friends and smiled. "A white and a red. We've got one more tale to tell."

X X X X X

Author's Notes

- This chapter contains the first major changes to the original story. In the first edition of "CAYA," Michelle and Garrett spend their final night together engaging in some backdoor play on both sides. Looking back, it came out of nowhere. Three chapters of Michelle discovering her inner voyeur should have been the climax of the story, pun intended and unintended. The scene with Michelle/Garrett and Irina/Gio was one of the first bits to be rewritten, and I'm more confident with how it slots into the story.

- Bye, Steve! I tried to keep the pool game simple but engaging, so people didn't gloss over it. And it establishes that Garrett's gotten better at pool, both in how he plays and how he observes his opponent.

- How often have we cruised past an ex's house, or texted them out of the blue with a "you up?" I figured this story needed of those. Any excuse to write Sadie, but also a scene that adds a splash of mystery as to why Garrett up and vanished the next day.