All Comments on 'Come As You Are Ch. 10'

by PoisonPen33

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good, keep them coming

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

I've absolutely love this series!!!

BUT I have two concerns

a) All through the series Vienna has basically had just Gio and Garrett as friends and seemed to pretty much dislike everyone else. Sure at prom she was friendly to people, but I had her kind of pegged as being on the spectrum or just really not liking people, so it would have been nice to have her character flushed out a bit. So far she is kind of like Garrett in high school - just there until she does something to nudge the plot.

b) Okay, this one is speculation because the story is not done yet... but, something HUGE must have happened to Garrett to have him up and leave like that, and it has to be a continued threat to keep him from contacting any of the friends for seven years. I have a theory but idk. Even if it was just he didn't want to deal with keeping all the relationships a secret or something even more petty, he is too considerate and compassionate to not at least text them and ask them to leave him alone. My problem is, he does not seem to be broken enough in this chapter to suggest something that must have been so emotionally exhausting and possibly traumatizing for him to do what he did. I would have imagined running into Colette would have elicited some kind of emotional reaction - guilt for not having contacted the friends in so long, fear that what ever threat was made to keep him from contacting any of them was going to come to pass. Like I said, this is all assuming I am right about where this is heading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoisonPen33@PoisonPen33
You ever have a friend who keeps saying, "you should write a sexy thriller" or "how about an erotic novella" or even "PORN! SIT DOWN AND GIVE US SOME PORN!" Well, I hope they're happy. I prefer longer stories with dialogue and personal connections for the sexy times. My le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories