Come As You Are Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your fault, not mine. But what else is new?"

Groaning Colette finally sat up. She wrapped the weighted blanket around her as best she could. "Why are you here?"

"Color me curious. As you said while drifting to sleep, he's the first man you've allowed into your bedroom in some time." The red cherry rose into the air, hovering for a brief moment above the loveseat. As the form stepped forward towards the bed her fingers tightened against the weighted blanket. The thick covering felt no more protective than a thin bedsheet as the meager moonlight slowly revealed the form of Colette's ex-husband, dressed in a white silk shirt, light blue vest, and black dress pants. His shoes were polished to a high shine to the point that they managed to reflect whatever moonlight somehow made it through the windows. His dark brown hair was perfectly parted to one side while a well-practiced and well-maintained smile crossed a face best described as "movie star good looking."

Theodore 'Theo' Pierson grinned as he came to a stop at the foot of Colette's bed. "And in such a casual manner. 'I need you to make sure I go to sleep.' I'm surprised you didn't ask him to tuck you in." The whiff of cloves filled the air, causing her to recoil. "He intrigues me," Theodore said coolly. "Is that all it takes to get close to you now? An obscure movie quote and working whatever schedule you ask him to?"

"He's a friend," Colette said, emphasizing the final word. "Nothing more."

"If it means anything, I do find him an upgrade over that Vienna girl. Attractive little thing, for a wayward waste of space..."

"Don't talk about my friend that way," she hissed.

"I will talk about your friends any way I damn well please. What, are you going to stop me?" The cigarette tip flared orange, a sharp contrast to the black and white surroundings. No ash fell from the end of the cigarette as it shortened within his grip. "I spent our time together listening to you ramble on and on about Brenda, and Michelle, and Sadie. Nearly two years later you allow a new woman into your bedroom, and now a man as well? If I'm going to be sharing headspace I'd like to know the neighbors."

"There's nothing to know." Colette found herself pushing back against the headboard as Theodore calmly sat down on the edge of the bed. "Because you're going to get the hell out of here and leave me alone."

His eyes narrowed. The fiendish grin on his face held little in the way of mirth or merriment. "I am?" With a quick motion, his hand lashed out. Manicured fingers gripped the weighted blanket and ripped it from her grasp. Colette gasped as her body was exposed to her ex-husband. Even though she was wearing underwear her hands went to cover herself up, one arm across her tank top and the other over her hips while she shifted and crossed her legs. "Oh, there's no reason for that, my candy cane," Theodore said with a dark chuckle. "It's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Get out. Get out, get out!" Colette put everything into her scream, every ounce of anger and frustration poured into the two words. Her body quaked as she yelled at top volume, only for the words to come out in little more than a croaked whisper.

"I'm sorry? Did you say something?" Theodore cupped his ear, leaning in closer as Colette tried to cry out again, only for choked silence to escape her mouth. "You don't need to say anything. Your body's doing the talking for you."

As she tried to focus, digging deep to find the volume needed to cry out, any attempt to find that rage was derailed. Her anger was slowly being replaced as the fire in her heart gave way to a wet heat between her legs. "No," Colette whispered, horrified at her body's reaction. "Get out..."

"It's only natural." Theodore reached out and put his hand on her knee. Externally Colette tried to pull away. Internally she relished the idea of Theodore touching her. "How many times did you come crawling back to me? And I can be honest, how many times did I come crawling back to you? How many times did we make up like this? How many times did we try to save our marriage even though you lied to me about it?"

"I didn't lie." Again, anger and hurt in her words, meek submission in her volume. "I never lied. I didn't know... please don't touch me..."

"I'm just trying to comfort you." His hand squeezed her knee. She fought the urge to take his hand and move it further up her thigh. Colette could feel her nipples beginning to tighten underneath her tank top. "And to congratulate you as well! You're a business owner now, just like I am!" His hand began to slide up her thigh, towards her cloth-covered womanhood. She didn't do anything to stop it. She couldn't. A frown with no sadness or sympathy behind it sat on Theodore's face. "Just think. If you hadn't lied to me, your parents would still be alive. They wouldn't have been driving to Denver that day..."

"Shut up."

It happened in a flash. Theodore across the bed. His hand pulling on her short black hair. Her head yanked back as he knelt, still towering over her. "Make me."

A loud gasp escaped her mouth as his fingers slipped between the fabric of her panties and her soft, inviting skin. His lips pressed against hers. Colette tried to sink against the headboard even while her arms reached up to wrap around his neck. Theo's kiss stung with a familiar sharpness that made Colette moan. She dragged her ex-husband down on top of her. His entire hand was now caressing her skin just inches away from her womanhood. The thought of his fingers curling inside of her caused the sensation between Colette's legs to intensify.

She grabbed his short, styled strands of hair and yanked hard. Theo broke their kiss as a hiss of pain escaped him. She tried to tell him to shut up, to roll off of her, to leave her alone. Instead, her fingers tightened. Theo's eyes closed from the pain of his head being pulled backward. The palm of his hand pressed against her pussy, making her gasp before pressing her lips against Theo's exposed neck. Theo hissed with pleasure as Colette nipped at him, her teeth bearing down just below the pulse point on Theo's throat.

Even as Colette bit him, the smugness in Theo's voice was nearly unbearable. "I thought you were making me shut up."

Firm pressure between her legs caused her to cry out. Her mouth fell away from Theo's throat as his finger slid inside of her warm, willing pussy. She squirmed when he began to finger her. Trying to pull away from the invading digit only saw her push back, silently begging for more. Her hands were stripping his vest from his body and then immediately moving to unbutton his dress shirt. While she slid the shirt down his arms, Colette felt his hand pulling free from her panties. A burst of courage flared up and she found herself trying to push her ex-husband away. When that failed, Colette instead raised her arms, assisting Theo in lifting the tank top from her chest. As much as Colette was still protesting what was happening, she shivered with delight as her breasts were exposed to her ex-husband. She settled back onto her bed, waiting to feel Theo's expert tongue on her rock-hard nipples.

Instead, she was suddenly subjected to an unexpected yet welcome lack of oxygen. Colette gasped with both shock and anticipation, caught off guard as instead of pulling the piece of clothing from her body Theo instead wrapped it in both hands. He twisted it into a rough knot just above the hollow of her throat, tightening the fabric around the sides of her neck. Memories of their foreplay flooded Colette's mind as Theo applied just the right amount of pressure. The use of her tank top was a new twist, however. Colette's vision blurred at the edges. The heat in her pussy flashed over like a fire threatening to rage out of control. A thin smile was on Theo's face as he cut off her airflow.

Colette's response was to put her fingers against Theo's chest, gasping with delight as even as she grabbed her ex-husband's nipples. She pinched them, causing Theo to cry out. Colette's actions were rewarded by increased pressure against the sides of her throat as her ex-husband bore down on her. She responded by pulling and twisting his erect nubs with as much force as she could muster from her prone position. It quickly, as it always did, became a game between the two of them. Theo pushed as much as he dared. Colette pulled as hard as she could.

Eventually, the pressure on Colette's neck eased. The rush of oxygen to her brain set off a flare of anticipatory bliss inside of her. Underneath her panties, her pussy was ready to invite her lover inside. Despite the cry of protest from deep inside her conscious mind, a smirk crossed her face as she let go of Theo's chest. "You always caved when push came to shove," she taunted.

"Is that so?" Theo finished removing her tank top, tossing it to the floor to join his vest and shirt. One hand gently caressed Colette's cheek. The affectionate action caused her to flinch. A moment later however she cried out in pleasant shock as Theo's other hand yanked at her gray panties, forcing them down her thighs. Colette assisted him, kicking her legs to help shove them to her ankles.

Even as he slid her underwear off Colette's hands worked on his pants. She easily unsnapped the belt buckle and slid her fingers inside the waistband. Theo groaned as Colette wrapped her hand around his cock. It was rock hard and throbbed in her grasp, wetness already leaking from the tip.

Theo tore off the rest of his clothing. In a matter of seconds, the two lovers were naked, kissing each other with forceful passion. His hand squeezed her breast, causing her to moan with delight. She gripped the back of his head, fingers tightening against Theo's scalp. Their tongues dueled inside each other's mouths. Theo pushed his body down on Colette, attempting to pin her to the mattress. She responded by wrapping her legs around Theo's waist, locking his hips in place, keeping him from using his superior leverage against her.

Colette moaned with lust as she finally felt Theo's expert mouth against her hard nub. Theo ravished her nipple with tongue and teeth, biting down before wetly soothing the pain. As he repeated the process, alternating between both breasts, Colette felt her grip on his waist begin to slacken. She tried to fight it, but each lick of his tongue against her chest saw her legs parting just a little bit more.

As soon as Theo had enough room, he shoved his hips forward. A sharp pain, sweet like silver, flowed through her as Theo's cock found its way inside her pussy. Colette gasped in overwhelming passion. Her ex-husband's cock was still a perfect fit. Her tunnel embraced him. Colette felt a mix of desire and disgust at the familiar pressure of his cock inside of her. Still, as Theo pulled back Colette shook her head. "No," she heard herself whine when he withdrew nearly his entire length from inside of her.

"What was that? No?" Now it was Theo pulling on Colette's hair, causing her back to arch. "Didn't you say something about push coming to shove?" Having already won, Theo moved with deliberate slowness, easing his cock forward inch by delicious inch. Colette hissed like a cat in heat. Her trimmed fingernails drew down his back as Theo repeated the process. Each time he pushed inside of her it was a little faster, a little more forceful, and a little bit deeper. Her ex-husband's teasing frustrated Colette so that when Theo settled on a steady pace she cried out in tortured relief.

Foreplay was over. Colette's hips bucked with each stroke. Her legs once again wrapped around Theo's waist. "Oh God," she cried out as the pressure and heat in her groin kindled a growing fire that threatened to engulf every inch of her skin. "Come on Theo, fuck me." Her fingers clawed at his back, any attempt at civility long past. She felt a flash of pain as Theo's teeth bit down on her nipple, hard. "Is that all you got?" Her hands grabbed his hair. She ripped his mouth away from her breast, turning her ex-husband's head so she could look him directly in the eye. "If you're going to fuck me," Colette hissed, "then fuck me like you mean it."

His kiss was hard enough to draw blood. Colette felt the thin trickle drip from her lips as she sucked on his tongue. Each hard thrust of Theo's cock sent a pulse through her body. The pair broke their kiss and glared into each other's eyes as they fucked. No love, no tenderness, nothing but the raw primal feelings of lust and pain. "Oh my candy cane," Theo hissed as Colette squeezed her pussy around him, dragging her nails down his back at the same time. "You're still a devil between the sheets."

Her back arched as they reached a fever pitch. She embraced the sensations, giving herself over to the deep loathing inside of her at their forbidden act. "That's it," Colette urged. "Make me cum, God damn it."

"Are you sure?" Theo's hips were a blur. Each impact of his body against hers was a mix of dull pain and exquisite bliss. "You said you wanted me gone earlier," he groaned with self-satisfaction as his cock pushed against Colette's velvet walls, causing her cries to intensify. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes!"

"Is this what you want?"

"YES," she screamed as she felt her muscles tense. "I want this, I want this, I want this..."

X X X X X

Upon waking up, Colette catapulted into a sitting position, gasping loudly as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Barely able to stop herself from screaming, she grit her teeth as her pussy clenched over and over again. Wetness gushed between her legs as she deeply yearned to be filled.

She shuddered several times as her climax began to fade. Her heart slammed against her ribcage as she told herself, "I'm awake... I'm awake... I'm awake..." It took her a few moments to calm down. Her hands pressed down against the gray sheets of her mattress. The acidic taste of vomit touched her throat each time she breathed. "I'm awake... I'm awake... God damn it."

Colette's head fell into her hands. Her entire body wracked with sobs as she began to cry. The tears flowed freely from her eyes while she let everything go, doing her best to purge the emotional abattoir inside of her. "Damn it, damn it, damn it..." Her fingers squeezed against her cheeks and forehead as she poured herself out without anyone seeing her. "Damn it... I'm falling," she said, rubbing her hand across her running nose. "I'm falling. I need to pop my parachute. I'm falling. I need to pop my parachute. I'm falling. I need to pop my parachute."

After repeating the mantra a few more times, Colette reached towards her nightstand. Her smartphone said 3:43. Her heart was still beating strongly in her chest, and she could feel her soaked underwear sticking to the skin between her legs. Her panties and tank top fell to the floor as Colette stripped away the physical evidence of her dream before trying to go back to sleep. Unlike her body, however, sleep refused to come. Every time her eyes fluttered closed, the image of her ex-husband rose like a creature from a misty lake, sending a bolt of fear throughout her.

By the time her phone said 6:45, Colette was a wreck. She stumbled into her bathroom and forced herself to stand in front of the mirror. Her eyes were red and snot covered her upper lip. Her black hair was an interwoven, jumbled mess that would have to be brushed out and probably worn straight for the day. "Fuck me, I'm a mess," she muttered. "I popped my parachute, but I'm a mess." She felt utterly drained - physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Her eyes dropped to the orange plastic bottle sitting on the counter next to her toothbrush. With a sigh, Colette picked up the bottle. "Two now," she told herself while tapping two blue pills into her hand. "Two with lunch. That will get me through the day."

One glass of water later, the Valium was beginning to work its way through her system as she stepped into the cold shower. Frigid water cascaded down her back, helping to drag her to a state of wakefulness that would allow her to get dressed and make a pot of coffee. By then the Valium would have hopefully taken effect.

"Please just let that have been a one-off stress-related dream," she hoped while the cold water embraced her. "I don't want to have to start taking Valium full time again."

X X X X X

Sensible comfortable clothes were the order of the day - blue sneakers, blue jeans, and a dark gray blouse. Her hair was freshly brushed and toweled dry, her dirty sleep clothes had been thrown in the hamper, and four Valium were tucked into her purse, Colette grabbed her smartphone before opening the bedroom door, her thoughts already on coffee and some warm sourdough toast...

"So the guy says to me 'Was it good for you?' And I do my best to roll right over, look him straight in the eyes, and tell him in all seriousness, 'Oh baby it was. I can't even feel my legs.'"

Hearing her grandmother's voice caused Colette to pause at the top of the wheelchair ramp leading down into the laundry room. Hearing a familiar male voice respond with a gale of laughter caused her to slowly make her way down the ramp.

"You're kidding me!" roared Garrett. "How did he react to that?"

"He was a good sport, but it took him a few seconds. Said that he knew I was joking but he was going to take it as a compliment and run with it. Then he realized he had said 'run with it' to a paralyzed woman and it was all over for the both of us. I had to blow him just to stop myself from laughing... oh good morning, Colette!"

Garrett turned away from the stovetop. The smile on his face got a little wider as he took in Colette for the first time that day. "Morning!" Gesturing towards the kitchen counter, he said, "Sourdough's waiting for you in the toaster and everything's out so you can make your coffee just the way you like it - disgustingly strong." He looked down at the griddle built in between the dual rows of gas burners. "Your grandmother said you like blueberry pancakes. You want a two stack or a four stack?"

"Um... four, please. It's going to be a busy day." Colette made her way into the kitchen, passing Jaclyn who was sitting at the low table in her wheelchair, wearing a smile of her own. "Are those the same clothes you wore yesterday?" she asked Garrett, recognizing both the t-shirt and faded jeans while also catching the faint scent of beer and sugar.

"Yeah." Garrett flipped the pancakes. "You mind dropping me off at my house so I can change? I don't have a spare set of clothes with me."

"Sure. Did you just fall asleep in your clothes last night?" she asked as she poured scalding hot water into the French Press.

"That's exactly what happened. And I'm sure I probably smell pretty ripe too."

"You smell like Pike's and the store. Why are you here so early anyway? I didn't expect you for another half an hour."

Garrett motioned with the spatula towards Jaclyn, who was looking over the rim of her cup of honey tea at him. "I was already here. I spent the night on the living room couch at her request and decided to cook breakfast as a way of saying thanks."

A feeling of mortification fought its way to the surface of Colette's psyche at the thought of Garrett possibly overhearing her wet dream. She did her best to keep her hand steady as she pushed the French Press down.

"I was asleep until your car woke me up." Jaclyn smiled at Garrett, who was running a hand through his sleep-mussed hair. "You always coast your way around to the back of the house when you come home late, so when I heard that obnoxious engine of yours I thought maybe Vienna had driven you home. Imagine my surprise when I wheel out of my bedroom to see a handsome young man following you upstairs..."

"That is NOT what happened," Colette quickly said as she could sense the red tint forming on her face. There was a light blush on Garrett's face as well as Jaclyn continued talking.

123456...8