Come As You Are Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X X X X X

"So this is what a college dorm room looks like."

"This is really the first time you've been in one?" Colette asked as she shut the door behind them.

"The first time I've been inside a shared dorm room," Theo clarified. "The junior college I went to in Texas was small enough that we all had private rooms, although they were more walk-in closets than practical living space. The one I currently occupy is only a hint larger."

As they had during their freshman and sophomore years, Brenda had taken the right side of the dorm room while Colette stuck to the left. The contrast was evident. Colette's side was neatly organized, everything exactly in its place, while Brenda's was more loosely ordered, her belongings occupying a generalized area best described as 'around here somewhere.'

"What's it like sharing a room with someone all the time?"

"It was tough at first. Brenda and I have known each other since kindergarten." Colette made sure the door was locked before walking up to Theo. "Living together in the same room for a semester is a lot different than a weekend sleepover. The biggest thing is a lack of privacy. You think you know someone, then you live with them full-time and realize you can't just pack up and go home. We make it work though."

Theo took a few more steps into the dorm room. He came to a stop in front of a photograph encased in a glass frame. "So I'm guessing these are the girls?"

"Senior class trip to Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park," she explained. Pointing at the picture of four young women, arms around each other as they stood on a canyon vista, she told him, "The brunette's Sadie, and that's Michelle. Brenda and I have known Michelle since kindergarten and Sadie joined us in first grade."

"It's nice to finally put faces to names. Still close?"

"We're sisters in all but blood."

"Color me jealous. My siblings and I aren't this close." He motioned towards the photograph. "I can't think of a single photograph of us that wasn't taken at some formal event. Nothing casual or spontaneous like this." After studying the photograph for another moment he turned to look at Colette. "Where is Brenda right now? Class?"

"Work," Colette answered. "She's got the evening shift. She won't be home until after 1 AM."

"I see." Theo glanced over at the clock on the wall. "That gives us plenty of time to sit down and enjoy whatever movie you'd pick for us to watch... but..."

"But?" Colette's foot twisted slightly against the ground as she met Theo's eyes, her head lowered slightly as she studied her guest.

"But I have a feeling that I wasn't invited over here to watch a movie." His eyes left hers, roaming over her body in a manner that caused her to shift in place. She had put on a pair of her nicest jeans as well as a dark green blouse before extending the invitation to come to her dorm room and watch a movie, an invitation which Theo, dressed in black slacks and a patterned blue button-up shirt, has immediately accepted.

"I did invite you over to watch a movie," Colette responded. Her hands were clasped behind her waist as she gave him her sweetest smile. "I'm open as to what to do once the movie's over, though."

"I suggest we skip the movie then." Theo took a step forward. "We wouldn't make it very far into the film before becoming distracted."

"And what... oh." Colette's attempt to be coy was interrupted by Theo quickly closing the physical distance between him and Colette. She found herself gulping, her breath caught in her throat, as his intense eyes studied her from a few inches away.

"Forgive me." Theo reached up with one hand and gently ran the back of it along the side of Colette's face. The sensation of his soft skin against her cheek allowed Colette to breathe again. The air locked inside of her escaped with an intense shiver that caught her off guard. "When I'm attracted to someone I don't like to waste time. There is a place for social graces and polished charm. This..."

His words were cut off when Colette turned her head. The intensity in Theo's eyes was replaced by curiosity when she took his hand in hers and guided his fingers to her mouth. She batted her eyelids at him as she gently sucked the tip of his middle finger. "What is this a place for then?" she murmured.

Theo's reaction was to grab her wrist in a tight grip. Colette gasped. A feeling of uncertainty ran through her as Theo glared at her with keen interest. Then she darted forward, pushing her lips against his. Her tongue slid into his mouth before Theo could react. His fingers dug into her wrist. The flash of pain caused her to kiss him harder. Her teeth lightly grazed his tongue with just enough pressure to establish momentary dominance.

His hand clamped tightly around her other wrist. The kiss was broken as Theo forced himself against Colette, driving her backward. The couple slammed into the wall with enough force to shake the books and assorted bric-a-brac on the adjacent dresser. Colette was trapped, Theo's body pressing against hers as he lifted her arms over her head, pinning her wrists against the wall. They looked into each other's eyes for a brief moment before he kissed her passionately. His lips and tongue tasted her blackberry lip gloss.

Four weeks of flirting and teasing had led to this moment. It was more forceful and intense than Colette had anticipated from the charming and winsome Texan. She tried to push back against him, but Theo shoved himself against her in response. Her hips shifted, grinding lightly against his as she briefly felt something stir under the fabric of his dress slacks.

She gave in, surrendering to Theo, letting her body go limp against the wall. Theo continued to kiss her with vigor, making noises of contentment. His grip on her wrists slackened for a brief moment as their tongues danced together in her mouth.

Which was when Colette slid her hands free and took Theo by the wrists. She snapped his arms down, crossing them behind the small of his back. Instead of pulling away, however, Theo's kiss grew more passionate. His arms tensed as he tried to pull his wrists free but Colette had him on lockdown. Theo redoubled his efforts, both in trying to break out and in kissing her, and eventually managed to slip out of Colette's grasp. His hands grabbed at her hips to desperately pull Colette's dark green blouse free from her jeans. She eagerly assisted him. Even as she was yanking her shirt over her head Colette watched Theo's hands go to the front clasp of her bra. By the time her blouse landed on the back of a nearby chair, Theo was shoving the straps down her shoulders, leaving her completely topless. Her breasts shook with every breath Colette took, round and firm, topped with nipples that always reminded Colette of dark cherries. At the moment they stood erect, aching and begging for attention.

As Colette and Theo resumed their kiss, his hands roughly massaged and kneaded her chest, not with the inexperience of youth nor with the careless ignorance of a drunken fraternity boy, but with the raw passion of an eager lover exploring her body. Her arms wrapped around Theo's neck, keeping him close, keeping him pressed against her, neither one of them giving an inch. His hands left her breasts, leading her to groan in disappointment...

"Oh!" Colette gasped in delight as Theo unzipped her jeans and shoved both them and her white panties down to her ankles in one sudden movement, completely exposing her body to him. Theo had the look in his eye of someone who had a plan as he tried to keep Colette pinned to the wall. She immediately kissed him while doing her best to kick her jeans and underwear off her legs, eventually leaving her in a simple pair of ankle-high white stockings and nothing else.

Her fingers easily undid the buttons on his dress shirt, pushing the soft fabric down his arms and revealing skin tanned from growing up on a Texas ranch. Theo slid the shirt off while Colette eagerly unbuckled his pants. It was her turn to pull Theo's pants and underwear from his body. Once he was naked, Theo was suddenly shoved backward. He caught himself against the foot of Colette's bed. Holding onto the wooden boards, Theo watched as Colette fell to her knees before him and took his semi-erect cock in her mouth without pause.

Her actions caught Colette by surprise. Their initial display of passion was the release of sexual tension brought about by a month of dating, ignited by Theo's decision to skip the movie because of his attraction to her. The way he had looked at her as he caressed her cheek and the confusion in his eyes as she had impulsively sucked on his finger, followed almost immediately by grabbing at her, pinning her against the wall by her wrists, his hot-blooded stare...

The young men Colette had slept with never allowed for the back-and-forth. Either they wanted to call the tune and use Colette solely as a warm hole or just laid there and forced her to do all the work. Here was a man willing to play along, to change up his game plan based on her reactions. That, Colette determined, was why she had stripped him bare and almost immediately gone down on him. To keep him guessing, off-guard, on edge. She never blew a guy during their first hook-up. However, here she was, on her knees before Theo, using her lips and tongue to bring him to full hardness.

Theo moaned as Colette sucked on him. Because of the speed at which everything had happened, Colette was finally beginning to realize her desire welling up. It felt like a slow-burning fuse inside of her. Each lick, each suck, each motion of her fingers on Theo's cock, all added to the stack of dynamite that would hopefully explode once Theo got his hands on her.

He had slowly begun pushing forward, trying to fuck Colette's mouth as he groaned from the sensations. Her response was to tightly squeeze her hands around the bottom of his shaft, giving her sole control of his erection, rock hard in her tight fist. He tried to push inside her mouth, only for Colette to shake her head and hum the word "no." The buzzing of her lips made Theo jump against the foot of the bed. "Oh, you are NOT playing fair," he panted.

She looked up with innocent eyes as she pulled her mouth free. A thin line of spit trailed from the tip of his penis to her lips before she wiped it away. "I didn't know we were playing fair Theo," she responded. "If so, should I go ahead and pop a movie in?"

"And make a play for respectability? Not a chance."

"Then shut up and let me suck your cock." The vulgarity of Colette's comment saw Theo reach down and grab the back of her head. She resumed her attention to his cock, her hand working the lower shaft while her mouth attacked the top portion. Colette could feel him twitch between her fingers as she knelt before him.

Eventually, Theo pulled his hips back. Once his erection popped free from Colette's lips, he bent over and kissed her with the same fervor as earlier. Colette returned the kiss, standing up and trying to put her arms around his neck, but instead, Theo's hands went to her stomach and pushed her back against her dresser. Panting, one hand running through her raven-black hair, Colette watched as Theo dropped to the ground and without preamble shoved his face between her legs.

Immediately Colette lifted one leg and placed it on his shoulder, granting him full access to her body. Her lover's tongue found her soft button at the top of her womanhood. A lightning bolt of bliss shot through Colette at Theo eagerly lapped at her clit while also sliding a finger inside her. Moaning, she pressed both hands against the handles of a dresser drawer to keep herself upright. The inside of her velvet tunnel was quickly soaked by his actions. The squelch of his finger moving in and out of her mixed with her cries as they slowly increased in volume. She didn't care if her neighbors heard. It was payback for all the country music that had disturbed her semester so far.

Her inner fuse was burning with a scorching flame as Theo quickly got back to his feet. He pulled Colette away from the wall and spun her around. As he pressed his body against hers, she turned her head to continue kissing him. One hand reached for the back of his head to hold him in place. His cock brushed against her thighs. She barely managed to not go weak at the knees as the thought of it being shoved inside of her. "You have a condom, right?" she managed to gasp as they both broke for air.

Theo's head whipped around, glancing about for a moment before finding his pants lying on the floor. He bent over to grab them, giving Colette a good look at his firm butt. Eager fingers dug through the pockets of the dress pants before he pulled out a silver foil package. A firework of desire burst in her chest as she watched Theo carefully tear open the package and roll the condom down his erection. His eyes smoldered with lust while he studied Colette like a wolf before prey. She found herself bending over, hands gripping the foot of her bed, and pushing her butt towards him.

No words needed to be exchanged as Theo came up behind her. She turned away, looking forward, eyes squeezed shut with anticipation. She felt Theo run the tip of his condom-wrapped cock down her lips. Resisting the urge to look back, Colette waited for what seemed like an eternity. Her heart slammed her chest. When she finally felt Theo push inside of her, a low moan like that of a banshee wailing in the distance escaped her. "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, fuck me," she hissed as Theo slowly slid inside of her.

His hands rested on top of her butt, fingers digging into the flesh as he groaned. "You feel exquisite," he said as he slowly pulled out. "It's like I'm being caressed by a Norse goddess." Colette's back arched and she could feel the muscles in her legs tense up as Theo began to slide in and out of her warm, willing pussy. She kept her head high, fingers gripping the wooden boards at the foot of her bed. Theo's thrusts were accompanied by strangled cries and whispered sighs. Each time his cock buried itself inside of her, all the way to the hilt on several occasions, the fuse inside of her flared with intense white heat. It wasn't going to take long to set her off. One of Theo's hands reached around her body as they fucked. He caught one of her swinging breasts and squeezed it tightly. The unexpected pressure only added to Colette's passion. Her hand came up and clamped down on his, trapping it between her fingers and her breasts. Theo began to caress the firm mound with every stroke, focusing on her hard nipple but doing what he could to palm as much of her breast as he could.

"Oh God Theo," Colette cried. "Yes... yes... oh yes, yes, yes!" She clutched at his hand, inadvertently sending a sweet, sharp pain through her nipple, as she finally came. Her entire body exploded with pleasure from just below her stomach, quickly flowing through her pussy to her toes, making her lightheaded. Theo kept the same pace, not speeding up or slowing down, simply continuing to fuck her passionately. It had the effect of drawing out her orgasm into several small aftershocks that caused her entire body to shake. Colette's body fell forward, her hands spreading out across her bedsheets, as Theo slammed in her over and over again.

She surrendered for a few moments, allowing the bliss to consume her entire body before managing to push herself back up. As Theo pulled out of her on a downstroke, she moved her hips, causing his cock to fall free from her body. She turned around, grabbing his head with both hands and kissing him urgently. He returned the kiss for the brief moment he was still on his feet before Colette took him by the shoulders and threw him down onto her bed.

Even as Theo was bouncing off the mattress Colette was climbing on top of him. It was her turn to pin him down, going dead weight as she kissed him. Her hands grabbed his wrists and held them against the mattress. Theo fought back, but without leverage, he was completely at Colette's mercy. She bore down with her hips, pushing back against his cock. A warm tongue wrapped around her erect nipple as Theo, desperate to get into the game, raised his head and took one of her breasts into his mouth as best he could. It felt fantastic, but she craved more. A quick shift of her hips and her hand between their legs preceded Colette taking him inside of her in one smooth motion.

Theo's body arched as he felt her warmth engulf him through the latex barrier. Her black hair bounced as she lowered back onto him and quickly raised up again. Theo's response was to keep his hips in the air giving her a surface to grind and push against as she began to ride him. Her hands pushed against his chest as she leaned forward, fingers squeezing the muscles. His cock felt good inside of her, touching her velvet walls with each thrust. Theo's hands roamed up and down her arms, his eyes on her breasts as they bounced and swayed as she fucked him.

As their smoldering eyes met Colette could feel another explosion beginning to build inside of her. It blazed between her legs, and each little spark caused her to slam against her lover a little harder. Theo was pushing back against her, each moment of impact met with a loud gasp. Both of them were covered with a light layer of sweat, the moisture feeling wonderful against her breasts as Theo's hands squeezed the firm flesh. He pinched her nipples. The sensation was answered by a low moan and a lowering of Colette's head. His hands slid over her front as she fucked him harder and faster.

Theo hissed as she suddenly squeezed around him, clenching at his manhood while a wave of heat rippled through her. She gasped as the wave repeated itself, radiating from between her legs as the fire burned hotter and hotter. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK," she managed to get out before she slammed down against her lover and shuddered. Her thighs squeezed against his flanks as the orgasm she craved exploded inside of her.

Colette came harder than she ever recall. Her fingernails dug into his chest as she pulsed and clenched around his erection. Sweat dripped from her bowed head as her climax ripped through her, more powerful than she could imagine, punctuated by Theo's hips still pushing against hers.

Even as she rode the wave of pleasure, she felt his strong hands on her hips. She allowed herself to be thrown down onto her back, crying out slightly as her lover's cock slipped out of her. Her pussy still demanded to be filled, to have something to clench again. Thankfully it didn't take long for Theo to easily slide it back inside of her. Her body's demands were satisfied, but each thrust from Theo, holding himself up on his strong arms as he thrust in and out of her, still caused her to gasp. Her ankles brushed against the back of his thighs as she put her hands around his neck. "Come on Theo," she urged him on. "Come on, fuck me."

This was his time now. Her legs squeezed against his body, and her hips pushed back against his. Her body was beginning to heat up again when Theo suddenly grabbed the back of her head and kissed her feverishly. He let loose with a loud cry a moment later before pushing himself into her as far as he could, his hips against hers. Colette could feel him throb and pulse as he spilled himself inside of her, stopped only by the thin latex layer between his cock and her pussy. "Oh my word," Theo said once he pulled out of her. He flopped onto the bed next to her shuddering body. "That was amazing."

"Yeah that was," she managed to answer between breaths.

Theo took the condom off and dropped it into the wastebasket at the edge of the bed before falling onto his back once again. The two college students slowly managed to recover as they stared up at the white tile ceiling of the dorm room. Colette desperately wanted a drink of water, but she was content to simply lay next to her new lover as they enjoyed the afterglow of their intense lovemaking session.

1...345678