Come As You Are Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking her lips with anticipation, she watched as Garrett took hold of his cock. She felt the tip of his penis rubbing against her swollen lips just before they parted to allow Garrett to once again push into her. "Yes," she murmured as he easily slid inside her warm, wet pussy. One hand balled the fabric of the quilt between her fingers. The other hand reached to caress his cheek.

His response was to take the hand that was softly gliding across his face and put his lips against her wrist. Sadie gasped with delight at the sensation of his mouth and tongue against her skin. She could feel the blood pumping as a wave of warmth made its way from her pulse point down along her arm. "You make me feel so fucking good," she exclaimed.

"Careful, Sadie," he teased while he pushed inside of her, causing her to groan. "Flattery will get you everywhere."

She hummed with amusement. "You're using my words against me."

"That's been you and the girls' catchphrase since high school. I'm claiming it under Fair Use rules."

His strokes were slow and deep. The light from the fireplace illuminated Garrett's slender body, causing it to glisten from the sweat that coated his arms and chest. A focused look of determination was set on his face as he looked down at Sadie, his eyes roaming from her eyes down her ample chest to where their bodies were joined together. She lay back, content for the moment to enjoy the feeling of her lover pleasuring her.

Quiet gasps soon became muted cries. Her hands went from gliding up and down Garrett's arms to clutching at them. His lower body moved with a steady rhythm that Sadie could have counted in her head. Her hips began pushing against his, grinding against him whenever he thrust inside of her. The fire was beginning to build inside of her once again. "So," she asked with quickened breath, "is this everything you ever imagined?"

"Nothing I ever imagined compares to this."

"Right answer." Her remark drew a laugh from Garrett, but the look of intense concentration remained on his face. She used her hands to push her body up. "You don't look like you're having fun," she remarked while gently placing one hand on the back of his neck. "You look so serious." She nipped the tip of his nose with her lips and gave him a small smile.

"I just... mmm... want to make sure you're good..."

"I'm good." Sadie lifted herself a little further, placing her forehead against his as Garrett continued to thrust in and out of her. "You have no idea how hard I came earlier," she told him. "Anyone who sees me tomorrow is going to know I got a good, solid, proper fucking because of you. Remember the kitchen table?" A grin broke through his look of concentration. "Relax and enjoy yourself... let go." She kissed him softly on the side of his neck. "Just let go, Garrett," Sadie whispered. "I'll catch you if you fall."

Sadie reached down and put her hands behind her knees. She slipped her feet underneath Garrett's arms to place her ankles on his shoulders. Shifting her hips upwards, she hungrily looked Garrett in the eyes. "What are you waiting for?

Garrett responded immediately, pulling his cock nearly free of Sadie's pussy before sliding back in. "Oh yes," she rejoiced as she felt his length deep inside of her. Her womanhood gripped at him with wet, hot friction that caused both of them to groan in delight. She could feel the sparks in her lower body trying to quicken the rapidly building fire that was threatening to rage through her once again. Her sweat-soaked curls splayed out on the quilt as control was replaced with passion. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't..."

The sparks quickly turned to intense flares as a single finger began to rub her clit. Supporting himself with one hand, Garrett moved his thumb in a rapid circle around Sadie's button. Her moans became calls of wanton need. "Deeper," she called out as she grabbed her calves and spread her legs as wide and as high as she could. "Oh God, don't stop... don't fucking stop... please...OH GOD, OH FUCK!"

Rapture overtook her once again as the sensation of Garrett's cock deep inside her pussy and his finger pressing on her throbbing clit set her off. Her body erupted with perhaps the most powerful orgasm Sadie had felt in her life. A fire raged inside her pussy and it felt like someone was pouring warm honey over her flushed chest even as her womanhood flooded, coating his cock with her essence. She arched her back, bringing it entirely off the quilt. Her body quivered from the intensity of her climax. Her entire focus was on the raw animal ecstasy that had overtaken every fiber of her being.

"Oh God Garrett," she proclaimed once she had recovered. Aftershocks of pleasures ran through her as she locked eyes with Garrett. His cock easily slid in and out of her soaked pussy as he silently urged him on. Garrett gritted his teeth as his hips became a blur between her legs. He was almost panting. Sweat covered his forehead and soaked his matted brown hair.

"Ugh...oh fuck, Sadie..." His body tensed, and as Garrett pushed as far inside of her as he could, Sadie let go of her calves, grabbed the back of his head, and pulled him down to her, giving him a long, deep, wet kiss.

His cries of release were muted. She could feel his naked cock throbbing inside of her. Garrett's hands grabbed at her shoulders, pulling her close, returning her kiss. His entire body trembled from the power of his orgasm, reflected in both the tension in his muscles and the passion in their kiss. Eventually, Sadie felt his body relax. He slowly collapsed on top of her. Their kiss became soft and tender. His hand brushed against her ear. Her fingers slid up and down his back. As she felt his erection fading inside of her, she held him tight. Garrett sighed as he rested his chin on her shoulder, her cheek softly nuzzling against his.

No words were exchanged. None needed to be.

X X X X X

"Maybe it's for the best that we didn't get together after high school," Sadie remarked. She casually swung her feet through the air as she lay on her stomach in front of the fireplace. "I wouldn't have been able to stop fucking you long enough to get my channel off the ground."

On his back beside her, Garrett turned his head. "You're just saying that," he smirked.

"Trust me, I know an A-list cock when I ride one." She took a sip from her bottle of water, relishing the cold feeling as it quenched the dryness in her throat. "Your cock is so good, someone should mod it into Skyrim."

He chuckled at her comment. For a few moments, the only sound was the crackling roar of the fire, feeding off of the fresh logs Garrett had thrown on. With her head resting on her arms, Sadie sighed contently. For the first time she could remember, she felt utterly satisfied. Not only was her pussy deliciously sore, but her heart felt as light as a hot-air balloon.

"Speaking of video games," he remarked, "remember Fallout 3?"

"Oh yeah, I do. My rant about the final choice in the main game is one of my most watched videos."

"Remember when you leave Vault 101 for the first time? You shield your eyes from the sun, but when you lower your hand the entire Capital Wasteland's laid out before you, and you can go wherever the hell you want?" He reached over and lightly played with one of Sadie's curls. "That's how I feel right now. Like the entire world's in front of me for the first time in my life, and I can go anywhere, and do anything. It's a bit overwhelming, but it's also awesome."

"Any idea on what you're going to do first?"

"Besides you?" Sadie playfully swatted at his hand, causing him to laugh. "Well, I work tomorrow," he began, "but then I'll come home, bring in a couple of boxes from the garage, and then sit down with a bottle of Ruby Red and make a list of all the things I need to take care of, like calling my parents and letting them know I plan on staying in Emerald Pines. Hopefully, they'll let me stay here, but if not I'll need to find my own place. And then, I need to ask you out on a date."

"I thought we were doing lunch at Half in the Bag?"

"Yeah, but I mean an actual date. Like, shower, shave, dress up, go to a restaurant in Aspen, walk around a bit, bring you home, kiss you on the front porch, that kind of thing."

"You know you don't have to do that."

"I want to do that."

Sadie slid her body over so she could curl up with him. "You're sweet," she said. "I'd like that. It's been a while since I've been on a proper date. Most guys bring over a pizza from Joey R's and I'm ready to blow them." Glancing at him, Sadie asked hesitantly, "It doesn't bother you that I'm a hardcore slut?"

"You're not a slut. You like sex. I like sex. We like having sex with each other. As long as we're open and honest with each other, it's not a big deal." He kissed the crown of her head. "But that's a conversation for another time. Let's enjoy tonight and we'll see how our first date goes."

"First date? I like your optimism."

"I like you, Sadie. I want to get to know you all over again. I've seen you on Youtube, but I want to see the real Sadie Bedford."

"And I want to meet the real Garrett West." She rested her arm across his body. "There's a pattern with you... let me talk," she said when he tried to interrupt her. "You're always what people need you to be. I don't mean random acts of kindness, or being nice in general, I mean specifically what they need you to be in that moment. A rebound for Brenda. An unexpected prom date for me. Michelle's sexual lab partner. Another rebound of sorts for Colette. Vienna needed someone to watch her back and Gio, bless him, needed someone to look out for. Hell, even Danny needed you to be a victim. You switch roles and play the part better than most actors, but you're a supporting character in your own life."

She poked him in the shoulder. "You needed to be Michelle's Garrett tonight, but now you need to start writing your story. Because I'm not going to be with someone who doesn't have one. I'll be your friend. You're funny, kind, sweet, and worth a roll in the hay or two. But even if there is a spark between us that we can rekindle, I'm not going to waste my time with someone comfortable with just existing. The last thing I need is to be Southwest Airlines where other people's baggage flies for free. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?"

"If that's your criteria, that's your criteria," Garrett responded. "I'm almost 30. I should have some idea what I'm doing with my life, and just because you're my friend that doesn't mean you owe it to me to carry my water. And you're right. Like I said earlier, I need to start figuring things out. Better to win or lose than never play at all."

"Not knowing is the worst thing in the world, says the girl who owns stock in Clearblue."

"What about you?" he asked. "What's in your future?"

"Well, tomorrow morning I have to drive to Aspen to meet with my accountant, then I have an afternoon Zoom meeting with my video editor, and then I have to set up my stream for the evening. The Resident Evil 2 remake drops this week so I'm doing a speed run through the first game. And then, if you're still awake, I figure I'd come over and we could fuck like rabbits again."

"I'd like that."

"So would I. We could do that right now if you wanted to."

"Only if you remember to play the Final Fantasy music. You forgot the last time."

"Well excuse me," she remarked while slowly climbing on top of him. "I was kind of distracted by some of the best sex of my life."

"Some of?" Garrett's hands immediately slid down to her butt. She sighed as he gave the soft flesh a strong squeeze. "Is that a challenge?"

"No. It's an invitation." As they began to kiss, neither of them noticed the snow that had begun to fall outside the living room window.

FIN

X X X X X

Author's Notes

- If you've made it this far, thank you. 16 chapters and 360,784 words later (that's roughly the same amount of words in the entire "Chronicles of Narnia" series), I truly hope you've enjoyed the story I tried to tell.

- The original ending saw Danny one-sidedly kicking Garrett's ass in the high school auditorium until his friends, old and new, came to the rescue. The "climax" was a conversation between Garrett and Danny where nothing was settled and Danny walked away scot free without major repercussions. I was shooting for a "not every ending is 100% happy" as well as setting up for a sequel series, but when Danny didn't get the comeuppance he deserved, readers were disappointed and rightfully so.

- I bounced back and forth between several ideas for the final showdown, such as poker or H-O-R-S-E, before settling on pool. It was easy to write and both Garrett and Danny had valid reasons for being skilled at the game. It was originally going to be a simple race-to-nine and then one more game for $20000 total, but I figured Danny could handle losing money. Wounded pride stings a lot harder and for much longer.

- So what's next? I have several stories lined up involving the characters from this story, but instead of a long, winding saga, they'll instead be one-to-three chapter tales. The characters are established, so it's time to have a little fun with them. I poured a lot of myself and my creativity into the Emerald Pines crew and they deserve to have some wild adventures with sexy results.

- Last, each chapter in "Come Are You Are" was given a song for a title. The complete list is my closing contribution to this sprawling journey. Once again, thank you very much for your time and feedback.

Brenda

"Can't Stand the Weather" - Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble

"A Winter's Tale" - Queen

Sadie

"Pull Shapes" - The Pipettes

"It's In The Way That You Use It" - Eric Clapton

"Run Like Hell" - Pink Floyd

Michelle

"(Love Starts) At The Top of the Hill" - Clif Magness

"Put The Message In the Box" - World Party

"Follow Your Arrow" - Kacey Musgraves

"All Downhill From Here" - New Found Glory

Colette

"Day One" - Carly Pearce

"Do You Sleep?" - Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories

"Damaged One" - Big Head Todd and the Monsters

"All The Things She Said" - Simple Minds

Reunion

"D'You Know What I Mean" - Oasis

"When the Levee Breaks" - Led Zeppelin

"Move Along" - The All-American Rejects

"The Big Payback" - James Brown

1...67891011