Come As You Are Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand cupped her cheek before he once again ran his finger across her chin. This time, Amy managed to briefly catch it between her lips and gently suck on it before he yanked it away. "You always started by bragging. Pumping yourself up, telling me just how awesome you thought you were."

It was the unexpected tone of his voice. Low. Granite. Dangerous. Amy shivered as wickedly delicious thoughts sprinted through her head. His fingers traced a path along her throat, moving with agonizing slowness. "And then you'd say how amazing I was," he growled while running his fingers across the swell of her breasts. "Like I didn't know already."

Amy cried out as Danny pinched her stiff nipples. He pulled them away from her body, sending an agonizing jolt of bliss racing through her. His cock pressed against her butt, but when she tried to shift her hips, Danny blocked her using his legs. In response, he twisted her nipples, causing her to cry out in both pain and pleasure. She was utterly helpless in his grasp, a housefly looking at a brown recluse inching towards it.

"Normally that would be enough," he admitted. "My dick ruled my brain back then. Just a few words of praise and I was putty in your hands." His fingers were now pressing against her abdomen, sliding down her stomach, over her belly button, toying with the topmost hairs of the trimmed triangle of her above her legs. "But when you craved something, your mouth found its way around my cock. You despised blow jobs. But you despised not getting your way even more."

She couldn't say anything. Amy found herself unexpectedly trembling with delicious fear as she found herself at the mercy of a young man she used to manipulate. She needed to take back control, to let Danny know she wasn't going to be pushed around. "And you liked it," she hissed. "You liked it when I told you what to do. Without someone telling you what to do, you wouldn't be where you are today. You always needed a coach, Danny."

Amy was suddenly lifted off her feet like a sack of feathers. The studio apartment spun around her for a brief moment as Danny turned her towards the front windows of her apartment. Before she could protest Danny had shoved her chest-first against the wooden blinds. Through the slats she could see a handful of tourists and locals wandering the streets, making their way home after last call.

Fear and thrill both fought for control. She tried to push away, only for Danny to pin her against the blinds using his entire body. "And you always needed people to know you were in control," he growled with lust. "Whatever the outcome or consequence, you demanded credit. Lucky for you, you won more often than you lost. Me, though? I never lose."

With that, Danny reached up and grabbed the dangling drawstring. In a flash the blinds were pulled up, exposing Amy's naked body to the outside world. She tried to push back, but not as hard as she expected. "What the fuck?" she proclaimed while trying to spread her legs within Danny's stance. "People will see."

"Let them. It's what you want, right?" His hands were on her wrists now, locking her in place. All someone had to do was glance up and they would see prim, proper, upstanding citizen Amy Yates looking like a dog in heat in the window above her fancy dress store. "You said Michelle likes to watch, right? Maybe you like to be watched. All those times we snuck around, we never went to your house or mine. It was always someplace public. The back of my truck, the band room at school, hell, the greenhouse on prom night. You wanted to get caught, didn't you? To see someone watching you ride your lover like a wild stallion, legs churning, those magnificent tits of yours bouncing up and down, all while you're crying out like a wanton slut."

Even as Amy protested, she could feel her body yearn for Danny's cock inside of her. "I'm nobody's slut," she hissed despite molding herself against his body. "You're trying to pay me back for wrapping you around my finger all those years ago."

"Yeah, I am." His hands suddenly palmed her breasts. "But I don't hear you complaining." Amy's head fell back. She grit her teeth, doing her best to resist crying out with joy as Danny squeezed her firm mounds. When he didn't relent, Amy's entire body tensed like a coiled spring. Her hands went to the window frame, fingers squeezing against the brick as she did everything she could to not give Danny the satisfaction.

Still, when he finally let go and stepped back, desperation replaced bliss. Amy looked over her shoulder, unconsciously not moving from, as Danny now stood several feet behind her. One hand reached down to stroke his hard cock, but his eyes were locked on her. "What do you want, Amy?" he asked quietly.

"For you to fuck me," she shot back.

He shook his head. Her eyes dropped to his manhood, rock hard between his fingers as he slowly jacked himself for her. "No. What do you want, Amy? Why did you tell me that Brenda cheated on me with West? Why did you tag along to Pike's? Why did you invite me back here and give me a blow job?" With the light shining through the window, Amy could see Danny staring at her with intent both malicious and delicious. "I told you, I can read you like a book. You wanted something from me the second I tried to apologize to you tonight. You thought you could make me dance to your tune. Lucky for you I'm willing to dance. So tell me, right now, what do you want from me?"

"What do I want? For you to help me put Sadie Bedford and Garrett West where they belong - at the bottom of the pecking order. For you to break Garrett's self-esteem so badly that he goes running like he always does, meaning Sadie's got no one to rely on but herself. I want those two humbled to the point where they don't fucking matter anymore." She narrowed her eyes while spitting, "What about you, Danny? Isn't that what you want?"

"I could give a fuck about Bedford," he remarked coldly. "It's West I want gone. Just seeing him tonight with that spooky bitch on his arm pissed me off. Then to see him and Bedford kissing in the middle of my fucking gym... as long as he was throwing his life away down in Florida, I couldn't give a fuck. But him coming back to Emerald Pines? He spends four years talking shit and hiding behind Giovanni and Polley, tries to fuck up my shoulder, and now of all weekends, he's back in town?"

Danny's cock was forged steel in his hand. Amy noticed that he was stroking it faster as he spoke. "All those times he kept his head down, playing the victim, making everyone think he's pathetic when he's running his mouth and talking smack about me. I don't mind trash talk, just be man enough to say it to my fucking face and take what's coming to you." His eyes locked on hers. "And if it wasn't for you, I never would have known."

"Forget about him. Get over here and fuck me like he only wishes he could fuck Sadie."

Danny moved with blinding speed. One moment he was staring at her. The next he was unrolling the condom down his cock and moving behind her. Amy braced herself against the window as Danny put his manhood against her dripping lips and shoved forward. Her whole body shook as he began fucking her. Each forceful stroke drove his cock deep inside of her snug, hot pussy. He took her slowly and roughly, intent on taking his time and enjoying himself now that she was at his mercy both physically and emotionally.

Amy pushed back, trying to make Danny lose his self-control, to regain the upper hand, but failing miserably as pleasure shot through her body from being taken in such a manner. Exposed to the outside world and not caring in the least, Amy gasped for breath as she helplessly savored his powerful thrusts. Her eyes fell to the sidewalk. Someone would only have to look up, maybe to catch a glimpse of the stars, and instead see Amy being fucked against the window, her breasts flat against the cold glass.

Danny's hands gripped her hips. He yanked her backward to meet his vigorous thrusts as he eagerly pumped away at her. She looked back to see a determination in his eyes to fuck her ragged, to reduce her to nothing more than a quivering form overwhelmed by bliss. When he pressed his palm against the small of her back, it was enough to push Amy over the edge. Her hands dragged against the brick window frame, scraping her fingertips, but she was given over to the intense bliss and barely noticed the pain.

It was too much. She needed him to stop as he grabbed her breasts, making her entire body quake as she was assaulted with pleasure from below and above. Amy reached back, trying to brace herself against Danny and his steadily escalating pummeling. Danny was lost in a torrent of unbridled sexual desire, and she could barely keep up with him.

Now reduced to little more than a full-blown sex object being fucked in a way she had never imagined, Amy quickly found herself cumming a second time. Her pale, naked, sweaty form was exposed for the entire world to see, and she didn't care. Danny's carnal grunts filled her ears, along with her desperate cries of release, as her body was battered by relentless waves of ecstasy.

Suddenly she was empty. Danny had pulled his cock free from her soaked pussy. She could feel the rivulets of essence dripping down her legs as he once again spun her around, perhaps seeking to lift her up before resuming fucking her against the window. The desperate feeling to be filled provided Amy with a moment of clarity, and she took advantage by flinging herself at Danny. Caught off guard, they fell to the hardwood in a tangled mess of limbs. She could make out his annoyed grunt, but by then she had already straddled him.

Amy moaned with intense pleasure as his cock pushed into her womanhood. She braced herself against Danny's chest and began pounding him as he had pounded her. His hands found her hips, allowing him to drive into her from below. Despite her vigorous motions, Amy's orgasm desperately eluded her. She cried out like the wanton slut Danny said she wanted to be, gripping him tightly, squeezing her walls around his throbbing steel. She bounced wildly above him. The sweat poured from her body as Amy drove herself towards climax, forgetting about Danny as she sought relief from the almost painful pleasure inside of her.

When she was just about to finally cum, Danny rolled Amy over and began relentlessly driving into her. Her legs fell against his shoulders, allowing him to fuck her at an angle that filled her with incredible lust. She grabbed her ankles, pulling herself open, encouraging Danny to plow her without mercy. "Oh fuck," she screamed, not caring who heard her, wanting someone to hear her, wanting someone to watch her get ravished on her apartment floor.

It all built to a surging burst of orgasmic energy. Muscles she never knew she had contracted inside of her pussy, sending out a burst of wetness that coated Danny's cock and thighs. All conscious thought left Amy's mind as incomprehensible bliss shot through every single nerve ending she had.

She lost track of what was happening. At some point, Danny threw her onto the bed and got onto his knees beside her. Even as he took his cock in hand Amy ripped the condom off so she could eagerly swallow his thick manhood. She cradled him while greedily sucking on his penis, taking every drop of his salty essence into her mouth that she could. Eventually, he began fucking her again. There was no other way to describe it. Amy was a rag doll, shaking at every powerful thrust and moaning like an animal in heat. All she cared about was the next wave of pleasure, the next clench of her pussy, the next pinch of her rock hard nipples.

Time had ceased to matter when Danny quickly pulled out of her. Too sore to move, Amy could only watch when he straddled her chest. Powerful ribbons of cum shot from his cock. Amy didn't flinch as she felt Danny's hot essence falling across her face and coating her neck and torso. A deep, satisfied grunt accompanied each pulse of liquid.

By the time Danny finished, Amy was exhausted. Her makeup was smeared across her face, her hair a tangled mess, her body was coated with a mix of their sweat, and she was covered with Danny's cum. She couldn't even move. All she could do was lay on her mattress and recover. She had never been taken like that. Instead of wrapping Danny around her finger, the basketball star had turned the tables, reducing her down to nothing more than a quivering mess desperately craving her next orgasm. She groaned with satisfaction, soaking in the delicious afterglow of her ravishing.

"Now we're even," Danny proclaimed, sitting on his knees next to her. "No more trying to wrap me around your finger. I'm nobody's puppet. I'm Danny fucking Eastman. I want West laid out just like you want Bedford laid low, and you and I could make a damn good team. Remember that. Teammates. Both of us are calling the plays. Got it?"

Amy nodded. "Got it." She lifted her arm and pointed to a door in the far corner. "Now do me a favor and carry me to the shower. I'm a fucking mess and I'm not falling asleep like this."

Danny laughed, a gesture that Amy found herself joining in on. "Come on. Up you go." He scooped her up with surprising gentleness. "Tomorrow we'll have breakfast and figure out how we're going to shut those two down once and for all."

As Danny carried her, her fingers brushed against his semi-hard penis. "You asking for a second game?" he grunted in amusement. "I don't think you're up for one."

His joke sparked a flare of defiance inside of her. "That's my call to make," she said with unexpected firmness. Squirming from his grasp, Amy wobbled but managed to remain upright. "I'll tell you when I've had enough," she proclaimed, his cum dripping from her tits. "You might be Danny fucking Eastman, but I'm Amy fucking Yates. I'm your teammate, not your bitch."

A cold expression rolled across Danny's face, but there was no mistaking the hard look of understanding in his eyes nor the potent twitch of his cock at her words. "Keep one thing in mind," she declared before sinking to her knees before him. "Emerald Pines is my hometown. And I'll do whatever it takes to keep it that way."

X X X X X

The world was muted around Garrett. The distant thrum of the pool filter was the only sound. Surrounded by warm water, he soaked in the feeling of weightlessness while he swam.

Despite the events at the high school reunion the night before, Garrett had woken up at 5:30 AM on the dot, beating his alarm to the punch by half a second. At 6:00, when the sun was beginning to ascend over the Richmond Ridge, he stepped through the front door of the Emerald Pines YMCA, and soon after he was diving into its large indoor swimming pool, just as he had every morning since returning to Emerald Pines almost two weeks ago. From now until 7:05, the outside world didn't exist. His worries, concerns, hopes, and dreams all sank into the watery depths, and he couldn't retrieve them if he tried. Swimming was the one hour a day Garrett exercised total control over his life, and he did so by repeating the same motions. His hands sliced into the water while his legs churned behind him. His rhythm was broken only by the smooth feeling of the tile wall as he kick turned, pushing off the wall and spinning his body around in an automatic, practiced fashion before resuming his round-trip journey across the pool. The only time his brain flashed on was when he stole a glance at the clock hanging on the wall to see how much time he had left. Other than those moments, Garrett worked on utter, blessed autopilot.

The clock sat at 7:04 as Garrett began his final lap. He didn't speed up or vary his strokes, instead keeping to the steady pace he had held since warming up. It wasn't until his hand touched the lip of the pool that Garrett stopped moving. He pulled himself to the wall and put his head on his arms, breathing heavily as he drank in the welcome soreness radiating throughout his body.

"Good morning, Garrett," a quiet voice greeted. Garrett lifted his goggles to see Evelyn Ballion standing at the edge of the pool. The pale-skinned Goth girl looked down at him with her pleasantly neutral expression. "I am not interrupting your workout, I hope."

"I'm done," he said between deep breaths. "What's up? You here for a swim?"

"I am here to take you out to breakfast at the Silver Diner," she responded. Evelyn was once again dressed in all black. She wore a pair of boots, thick winter leggings topped with a knee-length skirt, and a simple black turtleneck. A black purse sporting a brass buckle hung from one shoulder.

"I said I didn't want to talk to anyone..."

"The manner in which you made that statement," she gently interrupted, "suggested that you did not wish to discuss matters with your friends. Fortunately, you and I are not friends. We are on the path to becoming friends, however, as we have only spent one night in each other's orbit since graduating high school I feel that I firmly fall into what no one calls the 'acquaintance zone.' I have something to give you, and the subsequent discussion about the item that will follow is better heard at a restaurant rather than by the side of a pool."

Garrett pinched the bridge of his nose before offering a resigned chuckle. "Sure. I could go for breakfast. Step back." Once she had moved away Garrett pushed himself out of the pool. He took off his goggles and ran a hand through his wet hair, relishing in the twin sensations of the water dripping off his body as well as evaporating from his skin.

As he wiped his face, Garrett heard Evelyn hum softly. He turned to see her appraising his body like a museum patron studying a painting. "Your physical attributes have indeed improved since high school. You are still not my type but I admire both the visual aesthetics and your dedication to them. Your buttocks are even more superlative than when I last viewed them." Despite his melancholy Garrett had to laugh at Evelyn's unique praise. "How is your wrist?" she inquired.

"It's fine." He flexed his fingers for emphasis. "I iced it when I got home and kept it in a splint while I slept. It didn't bother me at all while I was swimming. How did you know I'd be here?" he asked while walking over to the bleachers to grab his towel.

"Anthony. When I told him I wished to talk to you about this evening he suggested I encounter you at this early hour so we could have our discussion before you, to borrow Anthony's words, 'get lost inside your head.'"

"My boy knows me too well. Let me take a quick shower and I'll meet you at the Silver Diner around 7:30." Evelyn offered a swift nod before heading for the stairs leading to the lobby, leaving Garrett behind as he dried off.

X X X X X

The waitress pointed at Garrett with her pencil. "So that's two eggs over easy and a side of sausage for you, and two eggs sunny side up with bacon for you." Evelyn nodded in acknowledgment towards the waitress. "Alright, we'll get that out to you as soon as we can, and I'll top off your coffees next time I come around."

As the waitress headed for the kitchen, Garrett sighed wistfully. "I haven't eaten here in years," he said to Evelyn, "but everything looks exactly the same. Same tables, same uniforms..." He tapped the laminated menus in the middle of the table. "...same faded menus."

"I also detect the familiar scents of maple syrup and hamburger grease," added Evelyn. "The Silver Diner has always prided itself on its '70s motif. Perhaps that extends to continued use of the original parts."

The pair were sitting in a window booth of the Silver Diner, a 24-hour restaurant just off Pine Street. "The literary magazine used to meet right there." Evelyn pointed with a perfectly manicured finger towards a long table near the back. "Twice a month on Friday nights we would discuss our attempts at writing while sharing interesting stories and poems we had come across. I wonder if those informal meetings still occur."