Come Dance with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the sounds, the women were both getting closer to climax, and I bobbed my head faster now. Continuing to massage his balls. I was thinking about how much I wanted to feel his cum shoot into my mouth and hoped my eyes looking up said showed how eager I was.

Erik moaned and gripped my head, thrusting into me hard and fast. "Such a good boy eager to make me cum while his girlfriend plays with another girl in front of me."

I tasted his precum and felt even more excited knowing he was close. When I heard the women cum, first Alice, then Rachel, I knew he wouldn't be far behind.

I heard my girlfriend still catching her breath, "That's a good boy keeping our other guest occupied while I played with Alice."

"Such a cum hungry fucking slut you are ... ugh!"

I could hear Erik yell and grunt at me just as his cock twitched and pumped a load of hot thick cum into my mouth. There was more than I could have imagined after having only covered my girlfriend's face. I kept flicking the tip gently until he stopped pumping cum into my mouth.

"Show me."

I turned and opened my mouth. Alice giggled.

"Such a cumslut and quite the skilled cocksucker ..."

"Swallow," my girlfriend commanded. I savored this load. Enjoying the taste, the texture, and the scent while it slowly slid down my throat.

Our guests gathered their things slowly as we had reached the early morning, and they desperately needed sleep.

The hotel room door closed after them. I moved to my girlfriend lying on the bed, my eyes hungrily feasting on the sight of her skin glistening with perspiration from vigorous and satisfying sex. She'd never looked hotter to me than that moment.

"I see the look in your eye, and no, I'm too tired."

"But ..."

The blood pumped so hard into my dick it was almost painful.

"Ugh, I guess you were a good boy. Come hump my leg. There wouldn't be any point of letting you fuck me right now."

I was disappointed but too turned on to complain. I straddled her left leg and pressed my cock between her thigh and my abdomen. Already so aroused, my precum lubricated her thigh and the underside. I humped her leg furiously.

"Did you like seeing how much pleasure his big cock gave me? Did you see how hard he made me cum? Did you think about how I never cum like that for you? Did you like tasting what a real man's cum tastes like? Can you hurry up and cum already? You never last long enough when I need you too .."

Each statement stung with its truth, twisting my emotions and fueling my arousal. By the last words, I came. I wanted to please her, and being told to finish pushed me over the edge.

She laughed, "Now clean up your mess. I want to sleep." I licked up my mess and snuggled in tight with her. As my eyes closed and I began drifting off, I heard her whisper, "Tell me you could taste the difference."


12