Come Dine with Me - A CFNM Story

Story Info
A competition begins a series of adventures.
4.3k words
4.07
9.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've all seen the show Come Dine With Me on TV, but I never knew how much it would change my life. My name is Jim, I'm a fairly average twenty six year old. I had been single now for a few years, so when I saw an advert for this competition in my local store I jumped at the chance.

The store was organising it themselves. Unlike the TV version there wouldn't be any cameras and there would only be three of us. The only rule was that the food had to come from them.

Just like the real show, I had to organise a starter, main, dessert and some form of entertainment. I chose something Simple for the meal as I'm not a great cook,

Finally the day arrived so I began preparing the food. I decided on a pizza hut theme with homemade garlic bread for starters than homemade pizza for a main.

Just as I finished the prep work the door rang. My first guest was a lady. She had to of been in her forties with long blonde hair. She wore a tight fitting dress they showed of her large C cup breasts. Inviting her in, I could tell she was wearing stockings.

"Hi I'm Jenny." She said.

After getting her some wine, I found out she was a legal secretary. Shortly afterwards the door rang again. My last guest was a young man. He too was blonde and was quite thin.

"Hi, I'm Tommy, nice to meet you." He said.

With my guests both here and introduced to each other I went back to the kitchen to finish the starters. Whilst I cooked I could hear them walking around the house looking through my stuff.

"I didn't realise it would be that much like the show." I said to myself.

"God I hope I haven't got anything embarrassing."

Finally the starter was finished. The pizzas were also finally prepared and just needed cooking. I decided to put them in after the starters so that I could do my entertaining while they cooked.

Going into the dining room I found Jenny and Tommy already seated. After putting the food down I refilled their glasses.

"To a good couple of days." Jenny said holding up her glass.

We clinked them together before tucking in.

"So, we found something interesting upstairs." Jenny said.

Oh god what could it be I thought. Just as my panic level set in, she pulled out a black thong. The kind that a stripper uses with the buckles on the side for easy removal.

"So, what's these about?" Tommy asked.

"Well about a year after me and my ex split up, I was curious about what it might be like to strip. But I never had the confidence to do it, so I just did some dances by myself at home." I said.

"Really, how far did you go?" Jenny asked with a strange smile.

"Yeah, did you go Full Monty?" Tommy asked.

"I did yeah, I figured it was just me so why not." I replied.

"So what you got planned for entertainment, I'm hoping it's a striptease." Jenny asked handing me the thong.

"I don't think so no, I'm sure Tommy here doesn't want to see that." I said.

"Oh yes I do." Tommy said.

I looked over at him raising my eyebrow.

"I am gay after all." He said.

"Go on please, give us a show?" Jenny asked.

I was stuck, I wanted to win so I needed to make them happy. I had no choice.

"Okay, as you're the guests. I'll just go change." I said.

"One thing though, we want a Full Monty." Tommy said.

"Yeah, no hiding behind anything, we want full nude." Jenny said.

I quickly went upstairs and found a hat. I changed my boxers for the thong before putting my trousers back on. Before going back into the dining room, I put the pizzas in and set a timer.

I couldn't put it off any longer, I found the song on my phone I had used before then walked in. I instantly started swaying my hips to the music in a seductive way.

As I danced, I slowly began unbuttoning my shirt. It didn't take me long to reach the last button, now I had to take it off. I threw it to the other end of the room and continued dancing.

I had already removed my socks so next was my jeans. I undid the button and undone the zip. Turning around, I began wiggling my arse before slowly lowering them to the ground. Again I threw them with my shirt. There I was, standing there in nothing more than my stripper thong and a hat.

I continued to wiggle and sway to the music as the two of them began whooping.

"Take it off." Jenny called out.

I took off the hat, after swaying it around a little I held it in front of my dick. I undid the buckle to my right first, then the left one. The part that barely covered my arse instantly fell down between my legs.

With an easy motion I pulled it out and threw them to Jenny. Now that I was pretty much naked, I could feel myself getting hard. I have a seven and a half inch dick so I was fairly happy with it.

I turned on the spot again showing them my bare naked arse. Behind me I could hear them giving me cat calls.

"Come on baby, show us what you got." Tommy called out.

With what I thought was the end of the song coming up, I turned to face them. I was fully erect now thanks to their shouts. My heart began to race knowing what was about to happen.

With a flick of my wrist, I threw the hat towards Tommy. There I was standing fully naked and fully erect in front of them. The music continued to play leaving me confused. Then I realised, I must have pressed the extended version.

I couldn't stop now, I had to finish the song, but I was already naked. I began swaying over to Jenny, with my dick not far from her, she reached up and started stroking it.

"Hey, don't forget me." Tommy said.

Slowly I swayed to the other side of the table. Just like Jenn had, he began stroking my rod. I had never been touched by another man before. It felt unusual but not horrible.

Finally I heard the timer go off just in time for the music to stop.

"Well looks like dinners ready, I'll just get dressed then serve." I said.

"Oh, do you have to." Tommy said.

"Yeah, why don't you stay like that, we've already seen it all." Jenny said.

"You want me to stay naked?" I asked.

Both nodded excitedly. Again I had no choice. I went into the kitchen, my erect dick swaying as I walked. I caught Jenny looking as I went in. Taking out the food naked felt weird but I served them the now cooked pizzas.

Both sets of eyes were on my rod as I walked in. Despite being naked, the rest of the night went fairly easy. Dessert, which was hot Custard, was well received. Afterwards we took our refilled wine into the living room.

They both made sure I sat in the middle of them. Being fully aware I was the only naked one kept me fully erect the entire time. After the wine was finished I could feel a hand stroking my dick.

It was Tommy's. it didn't take Jenny long to start. While they both played with me, Jenny began kissing me. I could feel her tongue down my throat. Using his other hand, Tommy pulled my face towards him.

Wasn't long before his tongue was down my throat. Again despite having never been into men before, I was finding this interesting.

Jenny was the first to put my dick in her mouth. Feeling her sucking as she stroked. Then they swapped. Jenny went back to kissing me while Tommy sucked on my dick.

The two continued like this until my balls exploded and I cum everywhere.

"Well thanks Jim, this was an amazing night." Jenny said.

Tommy kissed my dick licking up some of the cum. The two got up, collected their belongings and headed towards the door. Regaining the strength in my legs, I made my way to the door to see them out.

Before leaving, Tommy handed us all cards with details for tomorrow.

After opening the door for them, they left and I bid them goodnight.

"Oh my, Jim." I heard a woman say.

I looked to my right and saw my neighbour standing there looking at me. I quickly ran inside closing the door behind me.

After finally calming down, I looked at the card. I had to reread it three times. Underwear party, bring your best underwear as you won't be wearing anything else.

I showered first, then tidied everything up. Before getting into bed I looked for the perfect pair of boxers. I found them, the perfect pair. They were a gag gift from a friend. They were sheer mesh boxer briefs, completely see through.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed. Luckily I didn't have much to do that day so I just relaxed around the house. Was quite a warm day so I stayed in my boxers the entire day.

With the time shortly arriving I changed into the sheer boxers, put on a pair of trousers and a shirt before getting my shoes. Tommy's house was only down the road so I decided to walk.

When I arrived, Tommy answered the door peeping around the side. Upon seeing it was me he opened the door fully. He stood there wearing nothing but tight fitting y-fronts that cupped around his dick. It left little to the Imagination.

"Ah Jim good, come on in." He said letting me in.

As the turned I saw the material at the back of his underwear was like a thong showing most of his arse.

"You can leave your clothes there if you want." He said pointing to a table.

I could already see a skirt and blouse there which meant Jenny was here. He left into the living room leaving me to undress. Doing as he suggested I left my shirt and trousers on the table leaving nothing but the boxers on.

When I walked into the room both sets of eyes were on me, or should I say my groin. Jenny sat there in a black lace thong and bra set. Most of her cleavage was spilling out of it.

"Wow Jim, you might have well just not bothered to wear anything." Jenny said with a giggle.

"Well I'm not complaining, it's good to see our new friend again." Tommy said with a smile.

Now I won't bother to bore you with the details of this evening. The conversation flowed well, Tommy provided an entertainment of a comedy routine that involved a lot of gay humour and a lot of flashing his arse. The food was pleasant so at the end me and Jenny put in our scores before enjoying a drink in the living room.

It was about an hour later that Jenny decided to call it a night. She gave me a kiss goodbye before Tommy showed her out. When he came back in he sat down on the sofa next to me. Before he sat down however I got a quick glance at his crotch. The pocket holding his dick in was definitely stretching outwards.

"Was a good night, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was really good." I replied.

"You know, it could be better." He said as he slowly rubbed his hand up my leg.

He moved his hand to the inner part of my leg rubbing up and down softly. Whilst he did, he gazed into my eyes.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" I asked innocently.

"Well how about this?" He said as he slowly moved his hand over to my dick.

Through the boxers he slowly rubbed his hands up and down it causing it to get harder and harder. He took his eyes away from me to look down. Satisfied on the erection forming below.

"You enjoying that?" He asked.

"It's, it's not bad." I said unsure of how I felt.

He moved his hand to the top of the boxers and slid his hand inside. I could feel his hand grip around my erect penis as it throbbed. In a slightly less graceful move he pulled backwards bringing my penis out with him.

I decided to surrender to it helping him to remove my boxers entirely. So there I was sitting completely naked on his sofa with him stroking me.

Without any warning he leaned his body down to take my entire penis in his mouth. I could feel his tongue playing with the tip while he sucked back and forward.

The feeling had me conflicted, I was enjoying it but I had always exclusively enjoyed women before. I could feel my pre-cum dripping out into his mouth which he liked up. Afterwards he stood up to face me.

He started by kissing me while his hands rubbed my chest. Then he stood back. In one quick motion he pulled down his underwear freeing his erect dick. It was smaller than mine, probably around five inches.

He leaned his body forward moving his dick closer to me. I could feel his balls touching my knee. I didn't know what to do so I relied entirely on instinct. I took his dick in my hand and began stroking it back and forth. I could tell he was enjoying it. I couldn't believe it though; I was touching another man's dick.

He took the back of my head in his hand and pulled me gently forward. I came off the sofa onto my knees. His dick swinging in front of my face. With one hand still behind my head, he took hold of his dick with the other.

With slow precise movements he guided his dick towards my mouth. I struggled with this thought, do I want this, do I want this thing in my mouth. I'm not gay, I've never been gay. Then another thought entered my mind, you only live once and I should experience as much as I could. One experience wouldn't make me gay. So I opened my mouth and allowed him to go in.

I could feel his shaft going into my mouth and down my throat. Again I had no idea what to do, so I tried to do what he done for me. As he went back and forth in my mouth, I would suck on it whilst playing with the tip with my tongue.

I rolled my eyes up to see him closing his eyes and opening his mouth. He must have been enjoying what I was doing. I could feel the pre-cum dripping from him into my mouth. It tasted different to how I expected.

Clearly having enough of it he pulled himself out and pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around me whilst kissing me. I could feel his dick smacking against mine.

After a few minutes he let go and went to the draws next to the sofa. He pulled out a condom and began unwrapping it. I thought he was going to give it to me, but instead he put it on himself. My heart began to throb as I realized what this meant.

As he walked back I saw he also had a bottle of lube in his hand. My legs must have turned to jelly as he was able to push me onto the sofa and flip me over so that my back was facing upwards.

The next I knew, he was pulling me backwards so that I sat on my hands and knees. Next, I could feel it sliding into my arse. All five inches of it slide inside me. I gave a slight moan as I felt it go in.

Then it began. The rhythmic movement of his body as he slide back and forwards going in and out of me. As hard as I tried I let out a moan with each thrust. It hit me in a way I had never expected.

He leaned forward leaning his bare chest against my back. As one hand held my waist, the other reached round to grab my dick. With each thrust he would stroke it.

Finally I felt his dick throb inside me as he released his load. As he slide out of me for the last time, panting as he moved, I found myself torn. Part of me was glad it was over, the other was sad it was over.

"Wow, that was amazing." He said helping me to my feet.

"Yeah, I just, just can't believe that happened." I replied.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. Again our dicks were knocking together. Whilst his was going soft mine remained hard.

"Was that really your first time with a guy?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Well, maybe you should consider swapping teams." He said laughing.

He gave me a quick kiss which turned more passionate as he moved his hands up pulling me in closer.

"Well then, I'll see you tomorrow." He said letting me go.

I quickly grabbed my boxers putting them on. It was difficult as I was still very erect. As I stood, I noticed he had put his underwear on as well.

He led me to the front door where he gave me a kiss goodbye before letting me out. I walked down the road towards my house. The street lamps left the road well-lit so I could see it was empty.

As I walked through my front gate, the house next door opened to reveal my neighbour. She saw me straight away and just stared at me.

"Evening Sarah." I said.

"Evening Jim, cold night I see." She said giggling.

Confused I looked down. There I was wearing nothing but the sheer boxers. I had left my other clothes at Tommy's. What was worse was I was still fully erect.

"Oh god." I said covering myself.

I ran to the door and opened it. I slammed it behind me drowning out the sound of laughing.

Running upstairs I took off those ridiculous boxers and laid on my bed. I quickly finished off my erection before allowing myself to relax. I then looked at the card for tomorrow night. It said dress for a night of burlesque. I pondered on this for some time. What could she mean.

The next morning I woke up got ready and headed out to town. I spent all day trying to find something for tonight. Finally I found something. A pair of Stockings and a black lacy set similar to what Jenny wore last night. To finish it off a pair of high heeled shoes.

I got them home and tried them on. It was a perfect fit. I had never worn women's clothes before; I was surprised how it felt. It actually felt surprisingly comfortable. I wore them around the house to get used to them, especially the shoes.

Finally the time came to go round. Again I decided to wear something over the top to cover myself and a different pair of shoes as well.

Upon arriving Jenny opened the door. Turned out she had a similar idea. She wore a red lacy set and black stockings. I honestly started to get hard just looking at her.

"Welcome, come on in." She said.

She led me into the hallway before closing the door behind us.

"We're just here in the living room when you're ready. Also Tommy said you forgot some clothes last night. I left them on the side for you." She said giving me a wink.

"Thanks" I said.

She walked into the living room leaving me in the hall. I quickly changed leaving my clothes with yesterdays. From there I walked into the living as best as I could in those heels.

Again they both looked at me. Tommy was wearing nude coloured underwear with a hat stuck on the front. Obviously to suggest he was a stripper.

"I say Jim, that look strangely suits you." Jenny laughed.

Tommy kept looking down at my crotch. He had the biggest grin on his face. He was clearly remembering the previous night. After a glass of wine we sat down to dinner.

The dinner was nice and enjoyable with a tasty dessert. After which Jenny treated us to her entertainment. A burlesque dance. She danced seductively for us ending in removing her bra. She of course had nipple stickers on.

Next, she grabbed a couple of feathered fans. Turning away from us she removed the stickers and her knickers. She then treated us to a very seductive fan dance. It was a beautiful display. The show ended with her turned away from us and the fans out to the sides revealing her bare arse.

She picked up her underwear and left the room using the fans to cover herself. She returned partially dressed again. With that me and Tommy stepped out to do our scores. When we returned Jenny had another couple of glasses of wine for us.

Again a couple of hours later the evening drew to a close. Tommy couldn't stay longer, he got changed then made his exit. Before leaving he made sure to give me a long kiss.

"So tell me, what's going on between you two?" She asked as she walked in.

"Nothing really, just friends." I replied.

"Really, so you two haven't?" She asked gesturing with her fingers.

"Well, we did once, but it was a one-time thing, I'm not into guys." I replied.

"Well, I suppose there's no harm in experimenting." She said.

She leaned in towards me kissing me while stroking my dick through the underwear. I had already had a semi through most of the night, now it had grown to a full erection. Whilst kissing me still she reached her hand inside and pulled out my dick.

She stepped back before reaching round and unhooked her bra. She let it drop to the ground revealing her full beautiful breasts. Instantly she dropped to the ground, pulled off my underwear and began sucking me off.

Just like the last couple of nights it felt amazing. While she continued, I took off my own bra. I figured what was the point still wearing it. So I stood there wearing nothing but a pair of stockings. She finished licking my tip and stood back up.

12