Come Dine with Me - A CFNM Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she kissed me again, I took her breast in my hand. Together we moved slowly back towards the sofa before falling on it. Turning her round to lay on her back I ran my hands slowly down the front of her body. I gave special attention to her breasts playing with her nipples.

From there I moved my hands further down. Taking hold of her knickers I pulled them down slowly, stroking her stocking filled legs as I went down. She laid there with her body in full view. I kissed up her leg until I reached her pussy. From there I began to lick inside.

She grabbed the back of my head as I licked her out. I could feel her body shaking with each lick. Finally she pulled me upwards to kiss me again. I knew exactly what she wanted. I took hold of my shaft and slide it gently inside her wet pussy. She moaned as it went in.

I started slowly at first moving in and out. As I did, I pulled her legs over my shoulders. With each thrust her moans got louder and louder. It spurred me on to go faster.

By the end she was practically screaming. Sensing I was reaching my end I pulled out. She quickly grabbed hold of me and began sucking again. I could feel myself Cumming inside her mouth.

Sitting back down we sat there panting for a while. She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, it had been a while for me." She said.

We got dressed together, unlike last night I remembered to get the rest of my clothes before leaving. Standing at the door she gave me a long kiss before saying goodbye

Upon getting home I went straight in. Not seeing my neighbour Sarah this time. I showered then went straight to bed. I slept better than I had done in months.

The next day I had work so I got myself ready. Just before leaving I found a letter. It was from the competition. Turns out I had won and received a check.

Several hours later I returned home from work. Standing outside was Sarah. I hadn't seen her in daylight for a while. She had lovely long blonde hair and a gorgeous slim figure.

"Hi Jim." She said seeing me.

"Hi Sarah, good to see you again. Certainly seen a lot of each other recently." I said jokingly.

"Yes, hadn't quite expected to see so much of you though." She said with a giggle.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, it's a long story." I replied.

"No apologies needed; I liked what I saw." She said.

"Really, well that's good then." I said slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah, in fact, I wouldn't mind seeing it again." She said with a sly smile.

I thought about it for a moment. Was she being serious or was this a game. I had to think about my answer carefully.

"Well just name the day, I'd be happy to show you again." I said with a cocky smile.

"How about right now?" She said.

She opened the door and gestured for me to go inside. I followed her inside where she led me straight upstairs.

I thought this might have been my one and only unusual experience. I had no idea at that time that my sexual adventures were only just beginning.

12