Come for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now! Together!" Daniel hissed at Ryan and both thrust their cocks deep into Laura's bowels. She screamed in ecstasy, her body shuddering as she climaxed, the rippling of her rectal walls increasing the exquisite friction on both men's pricks. Ryan cried out and Daniel felt the penis pressed against his own throb and swell and then gush semen while his own balls suddenly spasmed and a surge of hot liquid rushed along his shaft to jet into Laura's bowels, leaving him panting with pleasure.

The moment his and Ryan's pricks softened the muscles in Laura's rectum forced them both free of her asshole and Daniel lowered Laura's legs to the bed, collapsing in a heap next to Ryan. Groaning softly, Laura climbed off Ryan's body and lay down between them.

"That - was - amazing," she said quietly. "Although it will take a week for my anus to close properly."

"Poor darling," said Daniel in mock concern. "But you did say how much you were looking forward to being sodomized by Ryan..."

"We aim to please," Ryan said, lifting himself onto one elbow.

"Oh no... You two are up to something," Laura said, covering her breasts with one arm and cupping her pussy with the other.

"Just a little après anal pleasure for us all," Daniel said with a grin.

Within moments Laura was lying back in the 69-position sucking Ryan's cock while he supported himself on his elbows and knees over her, his head buried between her buttocks, his tongue lapping out the huge loads of sperm deposited in her back passage. Presented with the Ryan's muscular ass, Daniel found it impossible to resist and he straddled Ryan's hips and slid his cock into the Australian, sighing with pleasure as he did so. Raising and lowering his hips, Daniel delighted in slowly buggering his teammate as a fitting climax to an evening which gave a whole new meaning to the phrase, 'Come for dinner'...

End.