Games People Play Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when couples start daring each other?
11.7k words
4.78
35.2k
66

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,444 Followers

"So do you know what I found Liz doing at work today?" Rachel asked us between sips of beer as we sat around the little raised fire pit, watching the fire crackle away.

"No, what?" my wife asked her friend from under the blanket she shared with me on the two-person-wide lounge chair.

"She had her phone propped up under her desk and she was filming herself taking her panties off."

"At work?" Abby, our forty-six year old neighbor asked from where she sat, wrapped up with her husband on a wicker love seat.

"Uh huh. Some kind of internet challenge thing: you video yourself, live of course, taking your underwear off at work."

"And what, just flash the world your goodies?" my wife asked with a scowl.

"Not exactly," Rachel answered. "Apparently, the idea is to do it without flashing anything, but making it very close to doing so. I guess the closer you come to exposing something, or even letting it flash for a fraction of a second, gets you more likes. And that's the name of the game."

"Sounds kind of stupid to me," my wife said, still frowning. "Who'd want to see that?"

"Almost any guy." Tom, Abby's husband, chuckled. "You'd be surprised how many girls are doing those kind of challenges."

"And you know about this, how?" Abby asked her husband.

He shrugged. "Oh, I've seen a few videos of it."

"Dirty old man!" Abby said with a fake frown, punching her husband in the shoulder under the blanket she had over them. It wasn't all that cold, but since the girls were all in reasonably short skirts, and had all sweated it up a bit during the line dancing class my wife had talked me into, the blankets warded off the evening chill.

"So, since you're the expert. What kind of challenges do they do?" Evan, Rachel's tall, slender husband asked with a grin. "And where do I find these videos?"

"Hell, they're all over facebook and tic-tok. As far as what, everything from taking underwear off without getting undressed, to taking everything off behind a towel, and sometimes a see-through towel, to jumping up and down or dancing with no bra on. You'd be surprised. The idea is to be as close to flashing your body as possible without showing actual skin long enough to get the video banned for nudity. Though it seems lately that the number of crotch and boob flashes has been growing."

"And they do all that just to get people to like them on the internet? Seems like a waste," I said quietly.

"Right, like you aren't going to go check 'em out now?" Tom chided me.

"He better not!" my wife said, elbowing me.

"What's the matter Judy? Afraid your husband would see something he shouldn't?"

"He can look at whatever he wants, as long as it stays just looking," my wife answered her, though I knew damn well that she'd be pissed at me if I did more than glance at a good looking woman.

"This coming from the woman that I had to almost force to wear a dress above her knees?" Abby asked.

"That's not fair. Just because I don't wear short skirts-"

"Honey, you almost never wear a skirt," Rachel chided her. "Other than line dancing and church, when have you worn a skirt?"

"Well, not too often. I'm more comfortable in slacks."

"And you don't have to worry about anyone ogling your legs, right?" Abby asked. "You have good-looking legs. I don't understand why you're so afraid to show them off."

"I'm the HR director, not a coochie show!" my wife answered with a scowl.

"Coochie show? Damn woman! When have you ever heard that before?" Rachel asked. "I think you're really just a prude, like a lot of women your age. Trouble is, deep down, they're even more wild than today's kids. Tell me you never did anything wild in your younger years. Let's see; have sex in a car?" My wife was silent, which only seemed to embolden Rachel, the youngest of our little group that had taken to hanging out together. Rachel and Evan lived in the house directly behind ours, and were in their middle thirties. Rachel was the most outgoing of our little group, and worked in a law office downtown. Short skirts and tight shirts that molded to her little B- or C-cup boobs were pretty much the norm.

We'd only been in the neighborhood for about six months, moving to town after a well- coordinated effort by my company to transfer both of us at the same time, which was the only way we'd agree to change towns. Once we landed there, we made friends with Rachel and Evan, since our yards butted against each other, and also with Tom and Abby, a middle-forties couple that lived across the street. They were still almost fifteen years younger than we were, but they seemed to enjoy our company and neither seemed to think we were nearly as old as the calendar said we were. Both women seemed to enjoy needling my wife, trying to push her to dress and act more the age she looks, rather than the age she actually is.

"Well, based on the silence, I'd say she has," Rachel said to Abby. "Let's see. Um, skinny dipping?" Silence again. "Ohhhh naughty girl. Naked hiking?"

"Okay stop!" my wife said. I could tell, even in the dim light of the rope lights strung around the pergola over our patio that she was blushing.

"Wow. See? I told you, it's always the prudish ones that are the wildest!" Rachel chided her. "Any other little noughties you want to clue us in on? How about it, Alex? Anything you wanna tell us your wife did in your younger years?"

"Don't say a word!" my wife warned, pressing her elbow hard into my ribcage. "Not if you want to live!"

"What? Wait, what is it she did she doesn't want you to say?" Rachel asked quickly.

"Uh uh. I don't want to spend the night on the sofa." I chuckled.

"Come on Judy! Spill!" Abby chided my wife.

"No!" my wife said, shaking her head. I could tell that she was blushing heavily and soon had her face covered, remembering back to when we were quite a bit younger.

"Come on Alex! Spill!" Abby pressed. "It's gotta be good, or she wouldn't be this embarrassed."

"Let's just say it was a bit embarrassing for both of us," I answered.

"That much I can tell. Come on! Tell us Judy!"

"I can't!" my wife said as she held her face in her hands.

I shook my head and chuckled. Maybe spending the night on the sofa wouldn't be so bad. "Years ago she and I went hiking in this little, out of the way, conservation area. We were the only car in the parking area when we got there, and according to the map it was the only way into the trails. We'd only been married a few months and it was a nice, spring day, a bit warmer than this, and being a horny young man, I dared her to go topless while we hiked. She didn't want to, but after a little back and forth, eventually we dared each other to actually go completely naked. We didn't have a backpack or anything to carry our clothes in, so we stashed them behind a log alongside the trail."

"That doesn't sound so bad. In fact, it sounds like fun," Abby said with a naughty looking grin.

"Oh, that wasn't the bad part. The bad part was that when we came back our clothes were gone. At first, we thought someone stole 'em. With little other choice we headed back to where we parked, but there wasn't anyone else there. It was just us. We were really confused. So we walked back to where we stashed the clothes again, thinking maybe we forgot the place or something. Then I found my keys down the hill, and then my wallet. A little bit later we found my shorts, and a little further on we found part of her clothes, completely destroyed. Something had torn them all up. Well, when she rolled her clothes up, she put her underwear inside the pocket of her shorts, and something decided it wanted her underwear. She ended up having to ride all the way home, right through town, completely naked. All she had was a ripped-up shirt to hold over her boobs and a few strips of her shorts to lay in her lap. Needless to say, by the time we got home I was more than ready to do it again!" I finished to the sound of everyone but myself and my wife laughing and a sharp jab in the ribs from my wife.

"You didn't have to tell them that last part," she hissed.

"Come on, they were going to guess it anyway. Besides, you can't tell me something like that never happened to anyone else," I said as the laughter died down.

"Okay. To be fair, one time I was out with some friends," Abby said. "They convinced me to sneak into this yard and swim in the pool. We were all going to, all four of us. So we snuck into the yard and all stripped down naked. They waited until I was naked and pushed me into the pool, and then took off with my clothes. So there I was, naked and wet, and no clothes to wear."

"Shit! What did you do?" My wife asked quietly.

"Well, when they left, they tripped the motion lights, so not only was I naked, now I was spotlighted. As if it couldn't get any worse, the son of the owner came out and found me out there trying to hide in the bushes."

"Ohhhhh damn!" Rachel said. "You never told me any of this."

"Why would I?" Abby answered.

"So, what did you do?" my wife asked.

Abby turned her head to face her grinning husband. "That's easy. I made him take off all his clothes and give them to me, and then I married him!" That got a laugh from all of us.

"So everyone does silly things. But at least when we did it, it wasn't splashed all over the internet. I mean, once it's out there, it's out there forever!" my wife said.

"That's true. But it still sounds like fun to do. I mean, I bet Alex wouldn't mind watching me try to take my underwear off without flashing him," Rachel said.

"He'd probably actually prefer if you did accidently flash him." Abby laughed. "That's what'd happen, right?"

"Oh, I'm sure I could take my panties off without flashing anyone," Rachel said with a shrug. "It's the bra that would be hard. At least for anyone that has big boobs."

"You mean like you and Judy?"

"Uh huh." Rachel grinned. "No way you can do it without flashing anything. In fact, I bet you can't even take off your undies without flashing your goodies."

"You really think so?"

"I'm pretty sure," Rachel chided her back.

"Alright. What's in it for me? What do I get if I do?" Abby asked.

"What do you want? Money? Fame?"

Abby grinned. "Tell you what. If I can take off my underwear and bra, without flashing my nipples or kitty, Evan has to flash me his junk."

"Hey! Leave me out of this!" Evan said quickly.

"Uh uh. You wanna watch the show, you gotta pay up," Rachel said with a wicked little grin. "I've seen the bulge you get when we're in the hot tub and you're looking at me in my bikini. Besides, she's always bragging how big you are. How about giving me a little look?"

"You really want my husband to flash you? Seriously?"

"It's just for fun, right? I mean, how much can we really see while he's got a long tail shirt on? A few little glimpses while he takes off his underwear?"

"NO! NO WAY!" Evan snapped.

"Alright. But then Tom has to, too," Abby answered, clearly ignoring her husband's response.

"Hey!" Tom squeaked almost two octaves higher than his normal voice.

"Oh shush," Rachel said to her hubby. She looked back at Abby, "Only if you manage to take off your bra and panties without showing anything at all. The slightest little flash and he doesn't have to."

"That's easy! No flashing pussy lips or nipples," Abby answered. "I'm so going to enjoy watching him drop his pants."

"Jesus," Tom swore quietly. "You girls really expect us to do this? Just drop our pants in front you?"

"You're not bashful, are you?" Abby asked Tom with a grin. "I'd have thought you'd like showing off, given those little swimsuits you always have on in the hot tub."

"Those are what Rachel buys me," he said defensively.

"So it's settled. But who judges? We can't trust either of the boys to do it fairly," Rachel asked.

"It's Alex's house, let him judge it. We stand in front of him, and he gets to decide if we flashed him or not."

"Wait a second, don't drag me into this," I protested before my wife could.

"Oh, come now. You're not afraid of watching us take off our underwear, are you?" Rachel asked me.

"Seems to me he gets the good end of this," Abby added. "Gets to watch but doesn't cost him anything."

"True. But then, maybe we can extract a payment anyway?" Rachel said with a little grin forming. "I wouldn't mind watching him drop his pants either."

"You guys don't want to be looking at an old man pecker," I said sharply.

"Don't be so sure about that," Abby retorted before giggling. "Okay, you just judge it. Rachel, time to put up or shut up."

Rachel climbed from under the blanket. She had on a button-down western shirt and a denim skirt that came down to the middle of her thighs. "Damn, it's chilly out here," she said quietly as she moved to stand where all of us could see her, especially me. She reached her hands up under her skirt and easily pulled down her panties, which were pretty skimpy. As she worked them down her legs and over her western boots, it was pretty obvious that it was only a little thong panty that would have barely covered her pussy. She picked them up and tossed them into my lap. Her bra was going to be much harder.

She unbuttoned almost all of her buttons, leaving only two buttoned between her small, maybe B- or C-cup breasts. She used her hands behind her back to unclip the little hooks on the elastic back strap. With that undone she had to figure out how to get the shoulder straps off her arms. She spent almost two minutes trying various ways to pull her arms out of her sleeves with the shirt still on. She stopped struggling and grinned. She walked over to me and bent over, her half buttoned shirt standing open. "Let me borrow your knife," she whispered.

"Is that fair?" I asked.

"It is if you wanna see her try this," Rachel whispered with that naughty grin of hers.

I dug in my pocket and pulled out the little folding knife I always carried. She walked back to where she had been pulled her left shoulder strap out of the front of the shirt and then used the knife to slice through the little strap. She did the same to the left shoulder strap and then pulled the bra down out of the shirt. She folded the knife and walked over to me again. She handed me the knife, bending over so her tits, not unrestrained, pushed the thin shirt material out at me, her nipples making obvious bulges. "Thanks," she whispered as she walked back to her seat. "Your turn Abby!" she said as she slipped under the blanket.

"Uh uh. You cheated."

"Where in the rules did you say no cutting?"

"She has you," I said, getting an elbow from my wife under the blanket.

"Fine!" Abby said with a huff. She got out from under her blanket and moved to where Rachel had been standing. She had on a button-down long sleeve western dress that came to the middle of her thighs. It wasn't a surprise that she could easily slip her panties down her legs without showing off, though she teased the front of her skirt up, working it almost high enough for me to see her pussy, while she wiggled her legs to work the panties down to her boots. She lifted one foot and then the other, holding the front of the skirt hem between her legs while lifting her knees high to get the panties to slip over each boot. Her knees came up, one at a time, and at least twice I thought I could see her bare crotch. Finally free, she kicked the panties through the air at me. Her bra was going to be tougher if she wasn't going to show me her boobs. To my surprise she pulled her arms from her shirt and let it fall around her waist, leaving her in just her bra from the waist up. She reached behind her back undid the clips, and then with a very naughty look on her face, pulled the straps off her shoulders, one at a time, using her free hand to hold the cups over her breasts. She turned around, facing away from all of us, dropped the bra and then put her arms in her sleeves again, pulling the dress back in place before she turned back.

"That's cheating!" Rachel said.

"Didn't say no turning around, did I?"

"Okay, well, I'm saying it now. No turning around!"

She grinned and moved to sit back down. She didn't cover herself up, but sat on top of the blanket. "Seems to me it's Evan's turn now."

"Actually, if I understood correctly, it isn't," I said, drawing everyone's attention.

"Wait! What?" Abby asked in surprise.

"At least twice I felt like I was looking up your dress. Sorry, but I felt like I got flashed."

"NO! You didn't!"

"Felt like I did," I answered.

"You're just saying that to keep Tom and Evan from having to drop their pants. Right?"

"Well, it's not like I have a recording to go back to. I have to call it how I see it."

"I don't believe you," Abby protested.

"One way to prove it. Alex describes what he saw and she shows us to prove or disprove it," Rachel said.

"No way he saw," Abby protested again.

"Easy to prove."

"What if he just made it up?"

"Well, if he's wrong, he has to drop his pants. After all, he is making you flash us all. Okay Alex, tell us what you saw."

"You better just keep your mouth shut," my wife said with a tight scowl on her face.

"What? I didn't start this."

"No, but you're going to embarrass yourself in a minute. I didn't see anything, so you could be wrong."

"I don't think I am," I answered. "Besides, it's my risk right? Not like you have to stand up and get naked or anything."

She shook her head with the frown still on it. "It's your body. You wanna flash our friends, go for it."

I looked back at Abby. "You really want me to do this?"

"I know I didn't flash you."

"If you're sure. You're shaved down there. There looked to be some inner lip protruding and you have just a little bit of tan line in a triangle. I guess you do a tanning bed with a tiny little bikini on. Oh yeah. You have some hair on your mound, but not a lot. Couldn't see too much there, mostly lower."

Abby sat there silently.

"Come on. Show us if you dare," Rachel chided her.

"No point. His description was pretty accurate," Abby admitted.

"Good thing you didn't do that on live internet," her husband said, elbowing her a little. He reached over and pulled her against him in a sideways hug. "Don't worry. We won't tell anyone."

"You better not!" she said with a frown. Then she looked over at me. "And you better not either!"

"Not a word," I agreed.

---o---

Friday seemed to roll around more quickly than I would have expected. It had been a busy week, and we'd seen both Abby and Rachel several times over the course of the week. Fortunately what happened the previous week hadn't been discussed, at least not in front of me, which I was a little relieved about. I felt more than a little awkward having sat there and described Tom's wife's privates in front of him.

Judy dried off after her shower and pulled on dark blue panties and the only strapless bra I'd ever seen her wear. She stepped into the closet and when she stepped out all I could do was whistle in appreciation. The strapless, blue denim dress fit her perfectly, the material hugging her middle enough to make her large breasts push up and out even more than normal, the pleated denim skirt portion swishing and flouncing as she turned side to side to view herself in the mirror. "Damn this is short," she said with a frown. "And shows off way too much up top."

"Is it new? I don't think I've ever seen you in it before," I asked, trying to hide a grin.

"No, it's one of Abby's. She dared me to wear it tonight. Mostly because of how short the skirt is I think."

"She dared you?"

"She seems to think I'm too much of a prude to wear anything shorter than my knees. I guess I let her goad me into it. It isn't too short, is it?"

"I think it's perfect," I answered slipping my arms around her middle and pulling her back into me in front of the mirror. I leaned my head down and kissed her cheek and then her neck, making her scrunch up and giggle in a way that always turned me on. I shifted my face to the other side and kissed there, making her giggle again, her ass pushing against the growing erection in my pants.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,444 Followers