Come Get Me, Fwin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rusty was about knee-high to a human, perfectly proportioned, and winged. His troupe of goblins averaged about hobbit height, all wiry and lean and surprisingly athletic. Orcs, on the other hand, were quite tall, generally about a head taller than humans. Rusty wasn't that small to me, but he'd be tiny next to an orc.

As my husband ravaged my cunt, I imagined the perpetually horny pixie in a sea of oversized masculine flesh. Frankly, I had no idea how straight his sexual preferences, but in my fantasy, he would give himself up with abandon to the situation in which he found himself. He would consider it is moral duty to ensure the loss of virginity of the entire orc horde, and he would orchestrate great trains of fucking to accomplish that task.

Picturing the small man humping an orc cock nearly as big as himself, I shuddered and came, spurting a gush of fluid into Gorey's mouth. He jerked in surprise, then delved in further, more excited, cleaning me eagerly.

"Oh fuck! Thank you!" I cried quietly, mindful of small ears. My over-sensitive clit still pulsed, sending shockwaves through my pelvis with every new lick.

Moments later, Gorey stood and, pushing his pants out of his way, plunged his hard cock into me. He grabbed one of my boobs in each of his thick, strong, hands and squeezed. Pain and pleasure dueled in me, and I rocked my hips, my calves wrapped around his ass, pulling him into me.

He stopped for a moment and bent down to press his wet mouth to mine, scenting me with my own juices. His tongue poked into me possessively and I opened to him. Years of comfort had added girth to both our bellies, and they mushed into each other. When he stood to thrust again, I could feel his stomach brushing over my still throbbing clit, and I savored that pleasure too.

I matched my rhythm to his as the bed bounced under me, his hands kneading my flesh as he grabbed every fold of skin and fat that he could, claiming all of me for his. I jerked as the first slap landed on my breast. I had invited this fiery passion, and while it was much more enjoyable before I came, I could endure it happily now, for his pleasure. My tits flared with pain, and my nipples grew hard, as he slapped and fucked me. I didn't scream, biting my lip and balling the comforter into my fists instead.

Finally, Gorey thrust hard, and I felt the pulse of hot fluid fill me inside. With a last twist of ownership, he pinched my nipples and tweaked them roughly. Then he pulled out, and helped me to my feet as my ass began to slide off the bed. I fell into his sturdy embrace.

"I fucking love you," I whispered into his ear, kissing his neck, "and I love fucking you."

"I love you, too," He replied, breathing hard.

We gathered ourselves for a moment, then dressed and prepared to be boring parents again. I wondered just how old our kids would be when they figured out what our little bedroom escapades were really about.

All evening, I thought about telling Gorey about Fwin's offer, and my acceptance of it. I was excited to go on a totally safe adventure, and I wanted to share. But, he'd told me a while ago that he didn't want to hear anything about adventuring. The very idea that I was still drawn to it, irritated him. He didn't understand why I couldn't be as satisfied with family life, as he was.

While I understood his fears, I couldn't imagine ever wanting to actually leave. It was just a dream, a story, a fantasy. There was nothing in the world better than his love, and our kids. There was nothing in the world I wanted more than to raise our children with stability and love. So really, nothing could threaten that, I was absolutely certain of it.

With that certainty in my heart, I whispered, "Come get me, Fwin," as I drifted to sleep.

I woke sitting on a horse, thighs pressed into mine and warmth against my back. Turning and looking up, I saw Fwin's face for the first time in the light of the moon. Tall and lean, just as his shadow form had appeared, I could see now that he was a pale, red-haired, man. I was surprised to be able to see and feel him. Somehow, I'd been expecting him to continue to be a faceless shadow, even as he took me to the promised morass.

Adjusting to the new circumstance, I quipped, "Couldn't afford two horses?"

Fwin chuckled softly, "Feeling uncomfortably close?"

I didn't reply, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was right. I wasn't sure I liked the feel of a man who wasn't my husband warming me, even through two layers of clothes. It occurred to me that I didn't have to go with Fwin, just because I'd come this far. But when I thought of just sleeping as normal, and not exploring anything, I felt a pang of regret. And really, there was nothing inappropriate about riding on a horse together. If he made one handsy move, I was out of there, I assured myself.

Thus internally resolved, I let go of worry and enjoyed the sights around me. We were riding along a plain dirt path that followed the river. I recognized the area as Cloud Valley, which was just upriver of the shire. I had been through this way before, by boat.

"Have you been here before?" I asked after we'd been quiet for a while.

"No."

"In the morning, the whole valley will be filled with fog so thick we won't be able to see each other, even sitting this close."

"Then we should make sure to still be here in the morning," Fwin said, sounding cheerful.

It suddenly occurred to me that because I would be travelling with Fwin while I slept, I would be more or less spending the night with him for weeks. I bit my lip and worried over that. It was probably alright, there was no reason to believe that anything inappropriate would happen. After all, Fwin had never shown any interest in my marriage, or my body. In fact, when he told stories of his adventures, there was always some tall, thin, wispy woman featured. In other words, the opposite of me.

Why didn't he offer this excursion to Wylina, the dancer, or Hunwen, the long-legged, then? That was a question I wouldn't be asking. I was afraid the answer would put an end to my willful ignorance and, therefore, my fun.

Instead, I started a conversation about the other adventurers heading out to investigate the morass.

"Vityla and Yash will get there first," I said with certainty.

"The Valkyrie and the Pegasus? Maybe, but the mount will surely be too big to fit through the caves. Would Vityla leave him behind?"

I considered it, "No, no I don't think she would. They may be able to find a path large enough, or Vityla may carve one."

"That will take long enough for the Ghumption to catch up," Fwin said.

"Why not The Dreck Crew?" I thought the wolf pack would outrun the wights, who couldn't ride as all animals were terrified of the undead.

"Nah, the Crew will have to sleep. The Ghumption will just keep going."

"Fair point," I conceded.

"I wonder how Rusty is getting along with the orcs?" Fwin mused.

I laughed, "I like to imagine that he's organizing a massive gay orgy, intent on humping every oversized cock in the Southern gulley."

Fwin choked on a laugh, "Oh shit, maybe I should have gone that direction to see it. I could drink on that story for years."

"Do you even tell your stories in a place you could actually drink?" I asked.

"I do have a life outside the guild, you know," Fwin said drily.

I remembered, then, that he was married too. I wondered how his wife felt about his shadow walking, or if she even knew. Another question I wasn't going to ask.

"There's still time, you know. You could probably make it there before the last virgin loses their status."

"You know, you're right! Screw that Lythantan mystery, I'm going to see an orgy!" Fwin turned the horse around.

I waited a bit, sure that he was joking, but he didn't turn back around.

"Um, really?" I asked, feeling disappointed.

Fwin laughed and turned the horse around again, "Of course not! But I did begin to wonder how far you'd let me go in the wrong direction."

"Jerk," I said without ire.

Just before the dawn, we stopped at a small clearing. Fwin let the horse roam and we sat on the bank of the river and dangled our feet in the water. I leaned back and gazed up at the stars. It had been too long since I'd taken the time to enjoy something so simple.

We chatted about inconsequential things until the fog rolled in and the sun rose, blocking out the clear night sky, and each other. I sat for a while in the silent white fog and imagined I was alone, wholly cut off from the world, free of responsibility and social connections. Then, I thought of my kids waking up in the morning without me there, and I knew I'd always go back.

"I guess there is no point in going anywhere in this fog," Fwin said, after a while.

"Seems not. I had better be getting home, or waking up, whatever."

"Enjoy your day," Fwin told me.

I turned to stand and as I swung my leg out of the water, it collided with warm limbs. A shock of heat pulsed through me at the unintended contact. A hand landed on my thigh as I lost my balance and fell into Fwin, my breast brushing some unseen part of his body before I rolled away.

"Oops. Sorry!" I said, but I wasn't feeling very sorry, actually. I felt aroused, which was unexpected.

"I'm not sorry," Fwin's voice was quiet, but completely clear.

I pretended I hadn't heard, "See you tomorrow," I squeaked as I performed the odd little ritual Fwin had taught me to return to my body.

I crossed my arms over my chest, closed my eyes, and snapped my fingers. It was a quick procedure that had almost no chance of happening accidentally.

I woke with a start, back in my own warm bed, in my own snug hobbit hole, in Gorey's warm embrace. I breathed in deeply, the smells of home greeting me. Yes, I loved it here. And yet... I knew I would say the words before going to bed that night, and seek adventure once again.

I watched my husband's peaceful face and wondered what he would think about the new quality of my dreams. Would he understand, reluctantly accepting and trusting to my judgement. Or would he rage at me for taking time that didn't belong to him anyway, and giving it over to myself wholly? He'd shut down that discussion long ago, though. He was irritated at the first mention of the Adventurers' Guild, which made any discussion about it rather impossible. We'd left it at an impasse, I'd refused to give up my one escape, and he'd accepted that unhappily - telling me he didn't want to know anything about my time there. Thus, I was truly left to my own choices here, balancing between his needs and mine, and where both could be met.

I kissed my husband's lips, heart full of love. I considered our checkered past, all the trials we'd faced together. Who would have guessed that stability and boredom would be the hardest to overcome? For me, at least.

Once upon a time I had valued our relationship by the degree to which each of us would fight to keep it. From the first, we knew the odds were against us, a vagabond dwarf and a wandering hobbit, we were not meant to be. Barely even speaking the same language, we had argued about everything, and then made love passionately. Every fight between us, every fight was us against the world, and every fight tied us closer together.

Where had that fight gone? Were all our battles won? All our adventures in our past? It was what Gorey wanted, I knew. But he had never been the restless one.

I ran my hand down his barrel chest, savoring his strength. In the ship of life, I was the wind that filled our sails and he was the anchor that kept us from drifting too far when I grew tired.

"I love you," I whispered before getting up.

"Love you," he murmured back.

It was later than I usually woke, with the sun already shining. Still, I expected I might have an hour of quiet before everyone else got up. In these peaceful morning moments, I took a book and nestled into my favorite nook to read. It was always so easy to get lost in a story, to completely forget about reality. These days, when my daughter woke up, she would pick out a book of her own and sit quietly with me. By midday we'd discuss the stories we'd found. Another precious moment I'd lose if I went adventuring, I reminded myself.

The silence was finally broken when my son and husband woke. They were far more dwarf than hobbit, loud and boisterous. I smiled as my son came roaring out of his room and threw himself into my lap. I tousled his thick hair and gave him a quick hug before he rocketed away again.

Even with all my normal joys of a comfortable day at home, my thoughts still roamed. I found myself speculating what Fwin was doing now, what his home was like, his kids, his wife. I knew his offspring were the same age as mine and I wondered if they would be friends, if they ever met.

"What are you smiling about?" Gorey asked.

"I am thinking about how nice it is to have a family," I replied, a careful version of the truth. I suspected he would be rather unhappy to know I was thinking about the life of some other person, no matter that I barely knew Fwin or that I wondered similarly about most people I encountered. He didn't mind when it was someone we both knew, or a woman, but if I talked about a man, his jealousy flared. So, I just didn't.

Gorey looked at our kids, smiling, "It is really wonderful, Kletara. Thank you for giving me these kids, this home, this shire," he gestured with his arms to encompass all his world.

"All this is built by your work as much as mine," I told him.

He shrugged, "I would never have this life without you, but you would have accomplished the same, or maybe more, without me."

I bit my lip, not wanting to have this same conversation again. Sometimes Gorey thought himself an iceberg, blocking me back from some promised horizon. But I knew better, I'd been anchorless for long enough before him to know that it wasn't wise for me to sail alone. I only found trouble.

"Are you going to the guild today?" Gorey asked.

"Nah, I'd rather spend the day with you," I said, feeling very satisfied by my night of travelling and ready to focus on my family.

My husband's eyes lit up, making me feel guilty for not spending more time with him. We spent the day playing board games, working on projects, and talking. Our hobbit hole filled with laughter and joy. No one should want more than this, I knew. But that didn't stop me from whispering the words as I fell into bed late that night.

Fwin was already out of the valley when I found myself sitting in front of him on the horse again. I could just barely make out the granite peaks of the Knurl far across the flat plains. I estimated it would take us two weeks to cross the plains, then another two weeks through the mountains. On the far side of the Knurl lay the desert of Lythanta. The cave we were looking for was said to be within a day of the mountains, but more North of our current position. Altogether, I figured we'd find the morass in around five or six weeks.

"You made a lot of progress without me," I said.

"I decided to join my wife for her afternoon nap," Fwin replied.

A whole new set of questions flew through my head. Why not take his wife shadow walking? And did she even know that while her husband slept next to her, his mind was far away. And did it matter?

No, it didn't matter to me. All of that was Fwin's business, not mine. He didn't ask why I spent so much time at the guild, and I didn't ask him either. Asking questions was the first step to caring, and I didn't need more people in my life to care about.

"I figure it will take two weeks to get to the mountains," I said, changing the topic.

"If we head straight there. We can angle North across the plains now, though, and save some time."

I shook my head, "The easiest pass over the mountains is due West. It's the main travel route, so the best roads."

"I don't usually bother with roads while shadow walking."

"You bothered with a horse," I pointed out.

"Well, she was getting bored at the guild, asked to come along."

"You talk to animals?" I was surprised, but maybe I shouldn't have been.

"Just this one. Violet is a shadow walker too. It's rare for animals, but we recognized each other in our travels long ago and she got a bit attached to me," Fwin laughed, his breath tickling my ear. "Anyway, Violet won't be bothered by a difficult mountain trail. We don't have to worry about getting too tired, or cold, or hungry, or about most things that adventurers worry about."

I thought about that. It seemed a bit like cheating. But well, so was secretly travelling while I slept, I supposed. The thought made me feel uncomfortable, I hated keeping secrets. And yet... I couldn't see that it was doing any harm, doing this.

"So, we don't have to worry about the spitting cobras?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Or snaggle brush, or executioner vines, or the roving golden jaguars?"

"No."

"Huh," I slumped a bit, "This will be a boring few weeks then."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," Fwin hedged. "There are some unique dangers of shadow walking."

"Like?"

"Snipe flies, for one. They live in the astral planes and if they bite you, you can't wake up until the bite heals, which can take anywhere from hours to days."

"Really?" I perked up. "What do they look like and how do you avoid them?"

This, now, was a topic I could sink my teeth into. One didn't meet a shadow walker every day, and there were all sorts of interesting things that weren't written in books that he could probably tell me. We passed a pleasant night discussing all the various advantages and disadvantages of his unique mode of travel.

The next morning, I woke feeling more excited than I had in years. I knew this feeling. I'd had it whenever I started a new project. I did that often, pursuing some massive undertaking. I'd relax a few months, then find another one to accomplish. My last big project had really wiped me out, and I'd gone a bit longer than normal before becoming antsy again. Which was when I'd started visiting the guild regularly.

Gorey had sighed and shook his head, "Can you not relax?"

I had shrugged helplessly in response, "I try. You know I do."

And here was what trying to relax had led me to, riding on a horse with a strange man through a dream land. I giggled to myself.

Fwin declined to ask what was funny, which was just as well. I didn't know if I could explain it concisely and we hadn't yet graduated to telling life stories.

No, that came six days later, by which time I was becoming as unbearably bored with adventuring as I was in the shire. I had adventured enough to know there was always a time like this, the slow grinding slog that preceded every moment of excitement. Still, it was dull as fuck.

So, having run out of safe topics to discuss, I broke my rules of engagement and asked a personal question, "Why do you hang around the guild if you could go anywhere?"

I felt Fwin's chest shift as he shrugged, "I enjoy the people. You, especially."

"Why me, especially?" I asked impulsively, forgetting all my rational defenses against knowing things I'd rather not know.

"You're crude, clever, and cute. No better combination in a woman."

I was glad Fwin couldn't see the flush creep over my face. It was what I deserved, asking that question.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," I retorted, hoping he would agree, thus minimizing the impact of his words.

"I do tend to appreciate adventurous women more than others," Fwin admitted.

It wasn't exactly what I'd wanted to hear, but I clung to the implication that he had a drove of women he spent time with. As long as there was nothing special about me, I told myself, his silly words wouldn't matter. My pussy fluttered anyway, enjoying the feeling of being desired by someone other than my husband. It always gave me a thrill, to be admired. But at the same time, the feeling endangered my equanimity about spending time with Fwin.

123456...9