Come Get Me, Fwin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to touch you," Fwin said, giving lie to my recent thought that we couldn't succumb to our attraction.

Still, I wasn't yet convinced, "Why me? Why not Wylina, the dancer or Hunwen, the long-legged? They are more beautiful, and unattached besides."

"It's not your body that draws me, although I admit I find that oddly sexy too. I like what's in here," Fwin pointed to my head, "and here," he placed his palm between my breasts, over my heart.

I blinked up at him, heat radiating from my chest in waves of desire, "I like yours too, your everything," I waved my hand to encompass his body, mind, and heart.

Fwin moved closer to me, so that I could feel the heat from his skin, "Why do you struggle so hard to resist, then?"

"Well," I replied, "because I'm married. I made a promise, and I like to keep my word."

"You told me yourself that your marriage is over," Fwin whispered into my ear, his breath tickling me.

His hand still lay between my breasts, teasing my nipples with its nearness. My pussy tingled and I ached to turn towards him and press my body into his, accepting his benediction, his approval of my soul that my husband no longer offered, had never offered, I supposed.

My husband... I couldn't do this, not while that relationship still stood. It was over in my heart, but perhaps not yet in his, since I'd left too abruptly to have any of that discussion with him.

"Not yet," I replied to Fwin. "Not yet," I reminded myself.

Fwin stared into my eyes for a moment longer before removing his hand and rolling away.

"Tease," muttered Fwin, but I heard the amusement in his voice, not irritation or anger.

My heart eased, "I know I am."

"I guess it's up to me then," Fwin said, and I turned to see he was stroking himself.

I propped myself up on an elbow and watched. I always loved to watch men masturbate. There was something so primal and vulnerable about it. To see a man pleasure himself, I loved being invited to the show.

Fwin turned his head and met my gaze. But I couldn't keep my eyes averted from his cock, and I broke eye contact and watched as his hips bucked and his hand stroked in unison. I shivered as he orgasmed and his cum shot into the air, landing on his chest. The white fluid oozed over his skin. I craved to lick it.

Fwin dipped a finger into the mess and tasted himself, meeting my stare again. I groaned and my body spasmed with little shock waves of visceral sympathetic pleasure.

"Not fair," I complained.

"You're free to touch yourself too," Fwin said with a cocky grin. "Or, I can help you a little, with my tongue?"

I jerked again, my clit twitching happily at the suggestion, "Jerk," I commented, my hands pressing into the barely felt sand beneath me as I resisted.

"Why torture yourself like this?" Fwin asked.

"Masochism," I squeaked out.

"Mmmm..." Fwin mulled over my answer, his eyes devouring me, "I could help you with that too, perhaps..."

The image of Fwin tying me up and, doing things to me, made me shiver. Desperately, I checked the snipe fly bite. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold against Fwin's sexual magnetism. Did he have this effect on everyone, or was it just me?

"I think the bite is healed," I said, relieved.

I crossed my arms over my chest, and hesitated a moment, "Can I call you again, when I'm ready?" I asked.

Fwin nodded his head slowly.

"Don't feel like you have to wait for me," I assured him. "I have no illusions or expectations. I am sorry to be so complicated."

"I'm not sorry," Fwin said, echoing what he'd said the first time I'd shadow walked with him, the first time I'd felt that spark of arousal.

I licked my lips and snapped my fingers.

When I woke, Gorey was watching over me, "I'm sorry," were the first words he uttered on seeing me open my eyes.

Love for him washed over me. Love, and regret. Love, and pain.

"Ok," I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Can I take back what I said? Can we fix this?" My husband asked, his eyes red-rimmed and wet.

My heart constricted with sorrow, I shook my head, "No."

There would be no going back to happy days of love. I tried to remember to the beginning, and all I could see were the signs of his demons, everywhere. The signs I'd ignored, excused, and dismissed. I tried to imagine our future and all I could see was the same, marred by accusations and distrust.

"I am done, Gorey," I said.

My husband's hopeful face fell, and I saw the demons swirl behind his eyes, "You fucked that shadow mage didn't you?" He snarled.

"No," I replied, relieved to be able to say that truthfully.

"You're going to bring him here, to our home, and fuck him, aren't you?" Gorey continued, not listening to me.

I had a sickening realization that each happy memory represented the times when I just did what he wanted. And each fight was a time I'd pushed back and done something important to me instead. Had our whole relationship been defined by how much I gave up of myself? It did make me happy to see someone I cared about happy, but had I really just allowed my happiness to be consumed by his needs?

Gorey's face softened as the tears began to fall from my eyes, "I love you," he said.

"Alright," I agreed, no longer able to reply in kind, even if I still felt that love inside. I realized it would do no good to speak it. I was in a battle for myself, now, against my husband's demons. If I gave them any leverage, they would possess me too. And if I was lost, then how could either of us be good parents?

No! I would not let that happen.

When a tenacious and dangerously aggressive infection takes hold, there is only one option available. It must be cut out. I had to amputate my husband, his part of my heart. I had to cut it away, but this couldn't be done with the temporary magic of Truna's potions, not like I'd done for my attraction to Fwin. My husband held a much larger portion of my heart, and I had to be much more decisive if I was going to survive.

"I am divorcing you, Gorey."

Gorey's face hardened, "How can you feel nothing after twelve years?"

"We are done," I replied firmly. "Take anything you want. Take the horde too," I insisted.

"I don't want your treasure," Gorey sneered.

"Nevertheless, take it. You will need it to take care of yourself."

Now began the hard work of starting a new life, one without my partner who'd been my everything for so long. I wanted to cry, as I told our kids how our lives would be changing, but I held in the tears.

"Everything is going to be fine," I told them instead. "Your father and I love you, and while things may be a little different, you'll still have us both."

My little ones took it in stride, trusting that all would be well, just as I promised. I would do anything to keep that promise. They deserved parents who were happy, not just together. And happy and together was no longer an option for Gorey and I.

A few weeks later, I lay in bed and thought of Fwin. It had been a busy time, sorting out the structure of our new family dynamic, settling into a new routine. I had thought of Fwin most nights, desiring to return, knowing... No, hoping he was waiting.

All that held me back now was my own internal reserve, my own question of whether the pleasure he offered was worth the potential pain. Life can't be lived in fear of what if, though. I knew that. So, I made bad relationship choices, so my marriage had ended in distrust and anger, so I wasn't sure who I was anymore, so what? Fwin would accept me as I was, had accepted me as I was.

Or at least, he gave the impression of it, and perhaps that was all I really needed, a bit of fantasy to revel in and tell myself I was alright. And this time, I wouldn't hold anything back. Fwin seemed to like me, unexpectedly. I wondered what were his needs, that I could fulfill. I didn't want to take without giving, I had done that enough, to Fwin.

With new resolve, I closed my eyes and breathed out a whisper, "Come and get me, Fwin."

Again, I woke in a new world. No longer was Fwin in a desert, but now he seemed to be in a green valley, next to a slow moving river. He was standing on a short bluff overlooking a pool that gathered in a bend of the river.

He looked over at me and one eyebrow raised, "Hello, there," he said in greeting.

"Hey, am I still on your mind?" I asked, feeling unaccountably nervous.

The corner of Fwin's mouth quirked up, "Mmm, yeah, actually. Are you here to tease me again?"

I laughed, "All my boundaries are quite gone. Now you get all of me, in all my intensity. Let's see how you endure it, shall we?"

Fwin turned towards me more fully, and pulled me into his arms, holding more than just my hand for the first time. His warmth seeped into my skin, wrapping me in affection. I didn't care what tomorrow would bring, I only wanted to embrace this moment, to suckle at life and forget the pain of past and future.

I thought Fwin felt it too, that precious balanced edge of joyous fun that called with such promise. I wanted that adventure, had missed it so desperately.

Fwin tilted my chin upward and kissed me, his lips pressing firmly into mine. I poked my tongue out a little and was rewarded with his mouth opening to allow me in. Our breath mingled, warm and humid. His hands, smoothing over my back and ass, warmed me and sent my pussy quivering with delight.

"I want to taste you, to fondle you, to enjoy every part of you, love." Fwin whispered.

I shivered at this new and unexpected pet name. My nipples contracted and my clit tingled and I pressed closer.

"I am yours," I replied, for as long as this moment lasted, be it for a night or a year, that was true.

Fwin's hands moved under the hem of my shirt and moved up my back underneath, lifting my clothes efficiently. He didn't stop kissing me until it became necessary to remove my top, and then it was only for a second, before he reclaimed my mouth.

My skin burned at his touch. My bare breasts smashed between him and I. Lightly brushing the undersides of them I felt something rigid and hot press into me. Wetness flooded me as I desired to free Fwin's erection and taste, fondle, and enjoy every part of Fwin, too.

And I knew just where I wanted to start the ablution of my shadowboy. I moved my hands down from where they rested on Fwin's ribs down to his pants, running my fingers into the hem, feeling his hips. Pushing my way into the space between my stomach and his pants, I undid the lacing of his breeches, working by touch alone as we still kissed, as if we took our life's breath from each other, now.

When I felt the bindings come free, I slid my hands inside and over Fwin's hard cock, reveling at the heat of it. I slid down to my knees, breaking my mouth free to serve other needs. Fwin was so much taller than me, that I had to keep my hips straight and almost strain upward to catch his balls in my lips. And I did, after brushing my tongue in long broad strokes over the bush of red hair that greeted me there.

He tasted of sweat and sex, delightfully. My gut clenched with arousal as I desperately tried to pull both of his testicles into my mouth. I needed him, so much it might have been scary, had I been interested in anything outside that moment. But I wasn't. I wrapped my hands around the backs of Fwin's thighs and suckled his balls and thought of nothing more than the pulsing of my clit and the feel of coarse hair and smooth skin in my mouth.

My nose rubbed along Fwin's cock as I worked, and I was slightly aware that is seemed to strain impossibly even harder. Occasionally, his penis would give a little twitch, thwacking my forehead. My nipples tightened as I finally managed to suck Fwin's second testicle into my mouth, and now I held them both. The strain of pulling myself up into his groin was beginning to take its toll on me and my legs trembled. I didn't want to give up my prize, but I had to sit back on my heels for a moment, and I released Fwin with a wet pop.

Fwin groaned and fell to the ground in front of me, his legs still splayed, and his cock now ramrod straight, pointing at the sky. A thrill of heat shot through me at the sight and I launched forward, my momentary tiredness forgotten. This time, I worked my tongue around the head of Fwin's penis and through his slit, tasting him. Fwin rolled his hips up into my mouth, pushing his cock into my open mouth. I embraced him, pushing further until I could feel him hit the back of my throat. I coughed and pulled back a little, but I didn't let him go.

Between us, we found a rhythm. My breasts rubbing against his thighs with every thrust, my hands pressed into the ground beside his hips. My mouth, unfortunately rather small, soon began to ache. I teared up as I worked to keep my jaw open and welcoming. I was considering pulling away for a short rest when Fwin dug his hands into my hair and moaned with a final upward thrust.

The first spurt of his cum surprised me, hitting the back of my throat with force. I swallowed against my gag reflex, eyes watering and drank him in, savoring every bit of Fwin's seed, and there was a lot. I swallowed again, and again, wondering if he'd been saving this up for a month. The thought of him, saving his cum for me, made me shudder with delight.

When he was finally done, I pulled away and worked my jaw painfully. Wiping the tears from my eyes I grinned up at my lover. He was staring back at me, an inscrutable look on his face, almost stern, but with a hint of softness that drew me in. I sidled up his body and, straddling his stomach, kissed him again, sharing his taste with him. He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into him, heedless of my weight on his chest as he crushed me to him.

"Thank you," Fwin whispered in my ear as he held me.

"No darling, thank you," I replied as I pulled myself to his side and nestled into the crook of his arm, my head resting on his shoulder now.

I ran my hand over his chest, frowning at his shirt, which he still wore. I worked his tunic up until he got the hint and took it off, bringing us into skin to skin contact. Fwin rolled me onto my back, and kneeling between my legs, tore my skirt and undergarments from my body roughly, exposing my sex to him. I looked at him as he examined my naked body, for the second time.

"I've been dying to taste you," Fwin growled as he pushed my thighs outward and leaned into me.

My clit twitched eagerly as Fwin lapped at me, starting with outer folds of my vulva. He ran his tongue all around, skipping over my little tingling nub teasingly.

"Don't be cruel, Shadowboy," I said, rocking my hips with need.

"It's back to that old name, is it?" Fwin asked with a smirk as he glanced up at me from between my legs, "I thought I was your darling?"

"If you were a darling, you'd give me what I need, already."

"Like this?" Fwin asked, then blissfully flicked his tongue into my clit.

"Yes..." I hissed as heat coursed through me.

Having apparently decided it was time, Fwin went wild with his tongue making my clit burn. It practically vibrated, and then began pulsing, signaling my orgasm was near. It had just occurred to me that I should warn him I was a squirter, when fluid spurt from my clit in a gush of blissful release.

"Whoa," Fwin said, and then he was licking me ravenously, devouring me.

The intensity of the feeling was overwhelming, but there was only one thing I wanted now.

"Fuck me, please," I begged Fwin.

A moment later I was rewarded by the feeling of hot steel plunging into my pussy, Fwin's hairy pelvis rubbing against mine as he thrust - hard and fast. I gasped and writhed as he hit all the delightfully sensitive spots inside me.

"Oh, darling!" I exhaled happily as my boobs bounced wildly and I held onto Fwin's upper arms.

My back scraped along the ground, which would have been a lot more painful had this been in the real, instead of the shadow, world. But, as it was, the only solid things in this world were me, and Fwin. And he was so, so, solid.

I stared up into Fwin's eyes as he fucked me. Random thoughts jumbled in my head, but mostly I was thinking about how exquisite this felt and how much I hoped this moment would last forever. But nothing lasts forever.

Fwin never broke eye contact as he took his last deep thrust and filled me with his seed, deep inside. He held himself inside of me like that for a long time, until his cock softened and slipped out - fluid dribbling down my ass now that I was uncorked. My shadowboy kissed me again, rough and wet, and then he laid down next to me.

"Wonderful," I commented, closing my eyes.

"Stay with me," Fwin said.

"Hmm?"

"Don't go to sleep, don't go back to your world, not yet. Stay with me a while."

I frowned and leaned over to look Fwin in the face, "I'm not going anywhere."

Fwin smiled at me, and I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him again. Fire flooded through my pussy again, shocking me with its continued intensity. I ran my hand down to Fwin's pelvis, checking the state of his cock.

"I need a little time before I'm ready to go again," Fwin laughed.

"Shit," I sighed and laid back down again, snuggling against him.

Idly, I played with Fwin's flaccid penis, enjoying the limp feel of it. I rubbed my hand over his abdomen and pubic mound as well before kneading his balls lightly. I opened my eyes and my vision locked onto Fwin's pink nipple that rested just about next to my mouth. Unable to resist, I licked it, then suckled it into my mouth. Fwin gasped and his hips rocked. I felt a slight jerk of his cock, and smiled.

"What are you doing, love?" He laughed.

"Just playing, darling. Relax..." I shushed him.

Fwin let out a huff of amusement and laid back, letting me continue my explorations of his body, this time with a bit less urgency. I trawled my hand up and down and around Fwin's body while I licked and nibbled and bit his nipple.

"Mmmm..." Fwin hummed deep in his throat, "That feels nice."

Weeks of forced abstinence on top of months of craving Fwin conspired to keep me energized. I rolled up onto my knees next to Fwin and kissed his neck, licking my way up to his ear. I sucked his earlobe and rubbed my chest into his lustily. Fwin wrapped one hand around my ass, squeezing it and with the other he held my breast, his fingers pinching my nipple.

"I want to mark you as mine," I said, feeling the unexpected desire to stake a claim on my new territory.

"Am I yours?" Fwin asked, amusement in his tone.

"Fuck, you are right now, darling."

Fwin's mouth pulled at my ear and he whispered, "Make me yours, then. Claim me."

I felt Fwin's cock stir next to my thigh and I smiled to myself. I wasn't the only one with some energy left.

"If you bruise here, or I scratch you here, will it still be there when you wake?" I asked, some part of my mind dwelling on the fact that Fwin, unlike me, still had a spouse and well - he might want to keep her? Somehow, the thought didn't upset me as I thought it probably should.

"Yes, love. Your mark will stay with me, if you make one," Fwin murmured into my neck.

"How would you explain a hickey, here," I asked licking Fwin's collarbone.

Fwin shrugged, kissing the top of my head as his hands roamed over me.

I shook my head, the desire to leave my brand on him fading away. I couldn't do it while I didn't feel like he was really mine. I sighed, but it didn't really matter. I dismissed the inevitable heart ache of the future and swung my leg over Fwin's hips, mounting him.

I rubbed my wet and leaking pussy into Fwin's cock, rubbing my still sore clit into the head of his penis, rocking my hips. Fwin had both his hands on my breasts now, rubbing my nipples. His cock slipped inside me and I fucked him, slowly.

"Not going to claim me, then?" Fwin asked, staring into my eyes.

1...456789