Come Get What You Deserve

Info
A Spanking & 3 Holes Fucked. [F4M]
299 words
10.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may sound a little more raspy/growly than usual in this audio but my allergies have been giving me hell so my apologies if you pick up up some differences or some nasally sounds this time.

My intro may sound a little harsh but trust me it's mild compared to the first few times I tried to record something to express my feelings. Those were far too emotional, upset, angry and I didn't want to put that here. That was more vulnerability than I was willing to share.

This far out, this intro may still seem a little...biting, but I've been nice, inviting and welcoming and that's not really served me well here so far-so it was time to lay out some truths and expectations. If you like me or have tried to get to know me any at all, you will understand exactly where I'm coming from.

+++++++

Now that my anger has subsided, it's finally time for you to be disciplined for making me need that break.

It's time for you to be reminded which one of us is here to be used.

It's time for you to be reminded who your every hole belongs to...because you gave them to me.

It's time for you to learn to respect and appreciate the one that makes you feel so...fucking...good.

So strip down to nothing but your sexy little panties for starters and prepare to get what you deserve.

This audio is intended to feel/be disciplinary--so don't listen unless you consent to having your ass spanked and all three of your holes fucked.

Post recording note: Those little red raspberry marks I left sitting on your ass, just below the surface of your skin are real fucking nice to look at. I hope they last for a while. 😘

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pleasure_Paragon
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonabout 1 month agoAuthor

"Wow X's 3" Anon,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 😊🙏I'm glad you enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, wow, wow!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh, fuck. I came so much to this audio. Fuck. Fuck... please. I love it. You are incredible.

Thank you.

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragon10 months agoAuthor

"OMG!" Anon,

The excitement I can sense in your comment makes me glad to be back. 😁😘 I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself sweetheart. It thrills me to know that I make you crave my use--because using you feels so good! Thank you for listening and taking the time to show your support. 🥰 I'll be back, my babies stepped up to the plate. I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG! So glad to see that you are back to recording. I love how you draw me in with your words and how you make me want to be used by you so badly. I was cumming so hard so fast. I know that you will elicit many more orgasms from with your effort here. Thanks! Hope to hear more from you.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Put It In Your Ass [F4F] Arrr! I'm Cummin' For That Booty!in Audio
The A-Team A reimagining of Pretty Little Liars with more lesbian sex.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Lesbian Co-worker Straight girl makes a bet with a butch lesbian and loses.in Lesbian Sex
Love Yourself A sapphic journey of self love and care.in Lesbian Sex
Her Brother-In-Law's Revenge A woman pushes her brother-in-law too far and pays with body.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories