Lesbian Co-worker

Story Info
Straight girl makes a bet with a butch lesbian and loses.
3k words
4.6
74.2k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma. I'm in my 23 currently living alone in a small studio flat. I move to the city way before I should have and did not have a job lined up. So after moving in I had to find a job quick and I soon found one as a waitress in a restaurant. It was not the worst job in the world, the hours were flexible and most of the staff were nice but the pay meant that each month I was struggling for money.

My dream was to the city and find a working in fashion. I had gone to college and got a degree in fashion but I was struggling to find a job. I thought moving to the city would help me as I was more available. I felt like I was making progress and was happy to kept trying for my dream job.

My waitress job was almost enough to cover my rent but it was the tips that helped me and gave me money to spend so they meant a lot to me. Being a young pretty girl meant I got more tips then most and with a little flirting with the boys never hurt. I also used my uniform to help show of my slim frame and small perky boobs to good effect, not only did I get more tips but all my male co-workers were extra helpful.

As I said before, most of the staff were nice. Becky on the other hand was a bitch. She was a typical butch lesbian. Now I have nothing against lesbians, I'm straight and have never been interested in women that way, but she was just a bitch. When I say a typical butch lesbian I mean the usual short hair and well built, not fat but bigger then my slender frame. It was not the fact she was a lesbian that I disliked her it was the fact she was rude and arrogant. My dislike was also not one sided, she thought I was just a stupid pretty girl and used my looks to get what I wanted.

We kept our dislike for each other professional and we're still able to work together. We would just trade insults as we worked and talk shit behind each other's backs. After a while we gained a sort of respect for each other but we still did not like each other.

It was a Monday night in the restaurant which was the worst shift to have as it was dead quite. On Mondays we did not need a lot of staff so that left me and Becky as the only waiters. We had our usual back and forth of insults as we waited on the few tables we had.

"That's a £10 tip." Becky flashed me as she cleared her table off.

"Please, I can get more then that from them." I said pointing at my table of young guys.

"You only get tips because you act the whore." She told me.

"It's not my fault you look like a men."

"Theirs only one good thing for girls like you." She told me.

"What's that then?" I asked.

"Getting bent over and getting fucked by my strap-on."

"You wish." I said laughing at her. "You could never get a girl like me."

"Please, I have had loads of girls just like you on there knees worshiping my pussy."

I said nothing just shooting her a dirty look as I went back to wait on my table. Coming back with only a £5 tip she laughed at me.

"Maybe a pretty girl like you would like being on the end of my strap-on." She told me.

"Eww gross, even if I was to sleep with a girl she would not look like you." I told her harshly.

"Don't be upset just because I get more tips then you do." She laughed at me.

"As if." I shot back at her.

"Oh yeah, how about a tips bet then?" She asked.

A tips bet was something all the waiters done. They would bet against each other saying that they would get the most tips in a week. Whoever won got the other persons tips for the month. It was a huge bet in my eyes but could be worth it if you won. I was normally one of the top tip earners as I would happily flirt with all the guys for extra tips so I was pretty confident that I could beat Becky.

"Ok, I could beat you easily." I told her. I really could do with the money so an extra months tips would help me big time.

We shook hands on the bet and let the bartender know. He would be responsible for keeping track of how much each person earned and he would keep them and only hand them out to the winner. The bet started from tonight so we both got to work, turning on or best work to try and get more tips.

It was now Wednesday and I was having a good week so far for tips. I was feeling confident so I decide to ask the bartender John how much I had, I could normally earn around £100 each week and when I asked him I had already earned £70.

"I'm going to kick her ass." I told him.

"No chance." He laughed. "She's already earned over £100."

"What!" I cried.

"Yeah you should not bet against Becky. She earns crazy tips."

My heart sank. I could not afford to lose. If I lost I would not have any money left after paying rent. That would mean no food, travel I would not even be able to pay my phone bill. It was also mean I could not attend any job interviews this month which means another month working here for no money.

I had to go to staff room to sit down as I was shaking. As I sat their with my head in my hands I heard the door open. Looking up I saw Becky walking over with a smug look on her face.

"John told me you asked about the tips." She said.

"I can't afford to loss my tips." I told her.

"Well then you should not have made the bet." She laughed.

I said nothing and just put my head back into my hands. She laughed as she sat down next to me.

"How about we change the forfeit?" She said. I looked up hopeful.

"You can keep your tips, but I get to fuck you." She said.

"What? No way." I told her back.

"Fine then I will take your money."

"No wait, what do you mean fuck me?"

"If you lose you come back to mine, get naked and I will fuck you with a strap-on."

My mind was racing, could I really let her fuck me? I did not really have a choice as I could not go without my tips.

"Ok." I said quietly after spending a minute to think about it.

"Good girl, your going to love it." She said as she got up and left.

I spent the rest of that night and all of Thursday worrying about what I had gotten myself into. I was going to let some butch girl fuck me. I kept thinking it would be no different then sleeping with a guy but I knew it was. Becky spent the whole time giving me knowing looks and even making sly comments when ever she was near me. I was halfway through my Friday shift when Becky came over as I was having a small break in the staff room.

"Looking forward to tonight?" She asked.

"No." I said harshly back at her.

"Don't be like that, your going to love it."

"No I will not."

"Oh really, wanna bet?" She asked. I did not reply as I did not want to get myself into more trouble.

"How about if I don't make you cum in 5 minutes of fucking you get my tips for the month." She offered.

"And if I lose?" I asked her, curious as I could do with the money.

"If you do cum in 5 minutes, then you go down on me and return the favour."

I thought about it for a minute, their was no way I could cum in 5 minutes of fucking. Even when I was super horny and with a guy that I really like and who knew what he was doing I could not cum that quick, so their was no chance she could. It felt like a small risk for a large reward. So I agreed.

The rest of my shift seemed to end far to quickly for my liking and I soon found myself in Becky's car on our way back to her place. She lived in a really nice apartment block, far nicer then her waitress job should be able to afford. She lead me into her place which was a big 2 bedroom apartment. It was well decorated and modern looking. She walked into the kitchen and came out with cocktail for me.

"Looks like you might need this." She laugh as she told me to sit on the sofa. "Make yourself comfortable, I just need to make a call."

She went out onto the balcony, we was 3 floors up and she had a good view. Well she was on the phone I had a look around her place, it was open planned and it was far nicer then anywhere she had ever lived. I wondered how she could afford to live somewhere like this. I finished my drink, I did not know what it was but it tasted amazing, as she finished her call and came back in.

"Ready?" She asked with a knowing smile.

"No." I replied and meant it.

"Well that don't matter does it." She told me and lead me into her bedroom. Again it was a nice big room with a large bed in the middle. The wall the bed faced had built in wardrobes with mirrored doors reflecting the whole room. It also had a en-suite bathroom. She sat me on the bed and told me to wait for her as she went into the bathroom.

When she came back out she was only wearing a matching black underwear set. It almost looked like leather with extra straps. As I said she was big but not fat and only wearing underwear you could see her true figure, it was impressive. She had a well toned and muscular body, you could tell that she worked out using weights. But what caught my eye most was what was strapped to her waist, a large black strap-on. My eyes did not leave it after I noticed it, it was roughly 8" long and thick. She looked rather intimidating stood their with her large cock and muscled body as she walked over and stood in front of me.

"Your turn." She told me.

Understanding what she meant I stood up and began undoing my blouse. Becky stood and watched me while slowly stroking her strap-on. As I removed my top and pulled my leggings down I felt myself getting wet. Why was I getting wet while stripping for a girl? I stood I got front of her wearing a much less sexy pair of blue underwear.

"I said naked." She told me.

I quickly reach behind me to undo my bra, I was very intimidated by the way she looked and by the way she spoke to me. As I toke my bra off and stepped out of my panties she inspected my body.

"I really do live fucking pretty girls, you are so good to look at. She told me and she ran her hand over my body. She ran her hands between my lips to fell my pussy, her hand came away wet.

"Might be easier to make you cum then I thought." She laughed at me. I said nothing fearing that she might be right. Was I enjoying this?

"On the bed, on all fours, face the mirror." She ordered me.

I did as I was told, crawling onto the bed I faced the mirror, I stared at my own reflection as I saw Becky take position behind me. She had a small bottle of lube that she applied over the strap-on and then placed her phone down next to me with a 5 minute timer set. She used her strap-on to rub my pussy as she made eye contact with me in the mirror.

"You ready?" She asked. Before I could answer she slid the full dildo inside of me. I was wetter then I thought or she used a lot of lube because it went all the way in. As she thrusted she hit the timer to begin the countdown. I just had to last 5 minutes.

She knew she did not have longer and wasted no time it getting a hard and fast rhythm going. I could tell how much strength she had with each thrust, she pulled the strap-on out till just the tip was in me before thrusting back in, slapping my ass with her thighs. It felt amazing. I could feel my orgasm building as she worked my pussy, she reached over and pulled my hair lifting my head. She made me look into the mirror so that I could watch her fuck me. With her other hand she slapped my ass then rubbed it, her thumb made its way to asshole and she started to rub it. I looked at her in the mirror as she slowly pushed it in. My orgasm exploded as I felt my ass stretch around her thumb. She kept her thumb in my ass and slowed her thrusting as my orgasm continued. As it finished she held her phone up to see the timer stopped at 1 minute.

"A minute to spare." She laughed at me. I had nothing to say being to embarrassed that she had made me cum, and so quickly.

"I'm not done with you yet." She told me as she started to thrust into me again. She started to work her thumb in and out of my ass and it was not long before I felt a second orgasm hit me. I would have collapsed if she did not hold me up. I don't know how long she fucked me for and I lost count of them amount of orgasms I had. She used her hands to explore my whole body, pinching and slapping as she went.

On my latest orgasm she finally let me go and I fell forward onto the bed in a daze. I managed another strength to look up into the mirror. My reflection was a sweaty mess. I felt Becky get off the bed and found her standing over me.

"Give it a clean." She said as she grabbed my hair and guided her strap-on to my mouth. Still in a daze I opened it and allowed her to shove her cock in. I could taste myself of it and begin cleaning it with my mouth.

"There's a good girl." She told me as I licked it clean. She pulled it out and disappeared back into the bathroom allowing me to lay back down and try and regain my senses. I had never had sex like that were I came over and over again. She really knew what she was doing with that thing. My pussy was red raw but I felt amazing.

When Becky returned she had removed her panties and I could see her pussy. It was well groomed with just a neat triangle of hair. She got onto the bed and got into a laid back sitting position with her legs out spread.

"Ready to return the favour?" She asked. I did not give her the satisfaction of an answer but slowly got up and moved into position between her legs. I was about 6" away from her pussy, I could see that it was wet, from fucking me or from the thought of me licking it I did not know.

Unsure how to start I hesitated, Becky wasted no time and grabbed my hair, pulling me towards her pussy. I stuck my tongue out as I got close. As I started to lick her pussy I could taste it, it tasted good to my surprise and I started to enjoy it. I was enjoying licking the pussy of the girl I disliked, and she was enjoying me licking it by the sounds she was making.

"Look at me." She said. I looked up at her still licking her pussy.

"Now this is the best thing about pretty girls, they look so good eating my pussy." She laughed.

I said nothing and just carried working her pussy. I started to try things that I liked when guys went down on me. They seemed to work as she started to making louder noises and grind her pussy onto my face. It was not long after that I felt her orgasm build, then hit her as she screamed out in pleasure, squeezing my face with her thighs. As her orgasm faded she released her hold of me. I moved away and sat up on my knees, face covered in her pussy juices.

"We might make a good pussy licker out of you yet." She said as she leant forward and pull me in to kiss her. She shoved her tongue into my mouth.

"I love the taste of my pussy on a pretty girls face." She told me.

She let me use her shower as she got dress and left the room. After a quick shower I made my goodbyes and left. For the rest of the weekend I could not stop thinking about what had happened. Every night I played with myself reliving the moment. I don't think I was a lesbian but I was curious to try it again.

To be continued?

Thank you for reading my story. Let me know if you want part 2. I love hearing feedback so please send me a message

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers