Come-Hither in Hardwick

Story Info
Life is hard in Hardwick, but harder isn’t always bad.
6.3k words
4.69
3.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard living in Hardwick, never mind the relentless heat [it was Florida], but the quiet rivers, look-alike roads, yawning pastures, and absence of malls made this farm country feel more like a cemetery, and the people—geez!— everyone, and I do mean everyone was

so

damn

dull.

Gabby often fought the urge to rap people on the head, demanding, "Hello, is anyone home?"

But things changed when she met Rod, a strapping nineteen-year-old A/C contractor with a big appetite. Gabby thought her knight in shining armor had arrived the day he stopped for her in his shiny silver Chevy Silverado. Rod's dark looks and strong jaw were the clincher.

Rod had been scoping the 5'10" eighteen-year-old redhead for days. Can you blame him, with that athletic build wrapped in the tightest of shorts and a skimpy crop top pulled snugly over her 34DD breasts?

For a while, Rod made Gabby's life more interesting, giving her something to do, namely: cruising the back country roads, drinking beer, and sucking his dick to the tune of his favorite country music artists.

But when Rod stuck his hand inside Gabby's shorts and couldn't find her hotspot, she began losing patience. And when he sucked on her tongue with all the seduction of a leach in the creek, she kneed him in the groin. Either he was a fool, or she was a tool, and she didn't know what to do. Then, one summer evening, Rod announced he was "going up north to go fishing with friends."

"Up North; for how long?"

"A week or two."

"You're taking me with you, yes?"

"No, babe, I'm sorry. It's a guy thing."

A guy thing! Is a guy going to suck your dick too?

"But I'm leaving you my truck so you won't be totally stranded."

That was three long days ago, and then one blistering hot afternoon when Gabby was bored to tears—what good is a truck when there's freakin' nothing to do?—she rode to a fruit and vegetable stand where they made smoothies so cold they could chill a polar bear. To her surprise, the place was empty except for the girl bouncing around behind the counter. A lovely young lass with long blonde hair, wearing bleached denim cutoffs that showed off her fantastic ass and a tight top that her pretty titties were trying to break free from. She also had a green and red mistletoe tattooed on her navel. Has anyone kissed her beneath that mistletoe?

Gabby was curious.

Serilda was busy cutting up fruit when her eye settled on Gabby. She hardly believed such a beautiful creature could grace Hardwick's blase plains and fields. Gabby's physique was remarkably athletic; her porcelain skin begged to be caressed, and the combination of green eyes and red hair sent Serilda into a passionate tailspin.

"Hey, what can I get you?" Serilda was prepared to give her anything: the shirt off her back, her right arm, her right breast.

"Oh hey, um, are you new around here?"

"Yeah, I just moved here from SoCal to help my grandmother run her stand for the summer."

"Cool, what's your name?"

"Serilda, but everybody calls me Seri. What's your name?"

"Gabby."

Eyeing her closely, Seri slowly repeated: "Gabby, that name fits you perfectly."

The lovely redhead blushed.

"Does Serilda mean anything?"

"It's Swedish; it means "honeypot."

Gabby doubted this, and when Seri winked, they both chuckled. Seri's laugh made Gabby think of chimes.

"—Really, it's German for battle armor."

"That's badass. Say—" Gabby stopped herself from saying she was dating a knight in shining armor.

Gabby placed her order and eagerly watched Seri chop up the fruit and pour ice into the blender while seductively swaying her hips to the pop rhythms of Black Pink.

When Seri finished making the smoothie, she came around the counter to join Gabby on the picnic bench. Gabby caught a whiff of the girl's perfume and felt heady. One look at her jade-blue eyes and Gabby was smitten.

"How do you like living in Hardwick?"

"It's hard. What do you think of it?"

"Girl. This place is nothing like I pictured. There's nothing to do; I am so effen bored."

"Tell me about it. I've lived here my whole life."

"You should check out SoCal. There's surfing, rollerblading, music fests. You'd love it."

"Sounds dope—"

A Ford Bronco blew by, and two guys whistled at the two stunning girls sitting side by side.

"Are there idiot boys living there, too?"

"Oh," grinned Seri, "I wouldn't know. I don't pay much attention to boys...if you know what I mean..."

Seri's eyes twinkled, and Gabby knew precisely what Seri meant, especially with that mistletoe circling her belly button and her lascivious grin.

The girls talked easily about their favorite Netflix shows, yoga, and school. [Seri was in her second year at SDU, where she majored in art history but mainly studied cunnilingus, frequently bringing homework back to her cozy, single dorm room, while Gabby, who was leaving for college in the fall, planned on becoming a veterinarian.] Seri stood up to take a closer look at the Chevy.

"Hey, this a nice truck. Is it yours?"

"No, it's my boyfriend's."

"Boyfriend!?" Seri looked incredulous.

"Yeah, he went up north to go fishing and left me his truck."

"Really, guys are so weird."

"Tell me about it."

Seri was standing about ten feet away, and Gabby couldn't take her eyes off her shapely ass and how it puckered from her frayed cutoffs. She absently licked her lips and felt her nipples hardening. Hey, things got hard in Hardwick.

"Listen, I will be closing up in a few minutes—" Seri's head turned around, catching Gabby staring at her butt. Seeing Gabby's pretty face turn red as her hair, she grinned. "If you want, you can hang out, and then we could go for a ride or something."

"Sure, we can go to the Islands."

"Haha, the Islands. You're too funny."

"No, for real; there's a spot nearby where the creek splits, forming two tiny islands. I go swimming there sometimes. There's a tree swing and everything."

"Tee hee, you are such a down-home country girl."

"Is that weird?"

"No, it's cute. I love it."

Seri set about closing the shop. Gabby was thrilled, watching and imagining what was in store for her, except when she and Sasha, the cheerleading squad captain, got drunk at a party and made out in the bathroom. But Gabby chickened out and since then, she promised herself that if the opportunity ever presented itself again...well, let's wait and see.

When Seri finished cleaning up, they jumped into the truck; Seri reached over and pinched Gabby's exposed midriff, making her scream with delight.

It was a short drive to the Islands, and to Gabby's relief, no one was there.

"Oh my, it's like something from an old photograph." Marveled Seri, "But I didn't bring a suit; what do we wear?"

"Your underwear, silly."

Gabby was already peeling off her crop top and kicking off her shorts.

Seri doffed her top and skimpy cutoffs, stealing glances at Gabby's shapely athletic body.

"Girl, you are so toned; do you play sports in school?"

"I played softball and basketball my first two years; why?"

"You are hot."

"Well, thank you," she blushed. Seri kept looking at her. "What are you looking at? Is something on my face?"

"No, you're adorable when you blush."

They walked the short distance from the truck to the water.

"Is the water cold?"

"No, but the bottom is slippery. Let me help you." Gabby reached out and took Seri's hand, lacing their fingers together.

The water was shallow, and when they reached the island, Gabby led Seri to the swing.

Gabby gently swung Seri over the water and studied her. She saw this: the loveliest girl with long blonde hair and golden highlights extending to her perfect ass. She wore low-rise pink checked cotton panties that showed a little and a matching bra on her B-cupped breasts. Seri's sunkissed legs flexed as she swung back and forth on the rope swing, wisps of her golden hair sometimes hiding her shy smile and tantalizing jade-blue eyes. No words were exchanged as Seri swung, yet a language of love went back and forth between the girls. Gabby knew she had met her true sweetheart.

When they changed places, Gabby spread her legs as she swung over the water, desperate to relieve the pressure that was knotting in her aching pussy.

"Let's stretch on the sand and do some yoga," suggested Gabby.

"Sure."

Now, the girls reveled in various positions. When Seri got into the Bridge Pose, laying on her back and raising her pelvis as far up as possible, Gabby's pussy purred.

It's frustrating how everything fun ends with a trip back to where you started from. Eventually, it was time to go home. The girls laughed and talked in the truck as the sky changed from blue to purple to charcoal. When Gabby stopped for a red light, Seri reached across the bench seat and squeezed Gabby's hand.

"It was a beautiful afternoon; I feel like I've known you a thousand years," said Seri.

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Really?"

"I feel like the luckiest person alive, Seri." And I haven't even kissed her, considered Gabby.

Gabby pulled up in front of Seri's house, exited the truck, and went to the other side to open the door. When Seri stepped down, Gabby had to use all her strength to stop herself from sweeping the girl up in her arms.

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow."

"For sure, tomorrow, the day after, and the day after that."

Seri bent forward and gave Gabby a peck on the cheek before stepping away.

Gabby put out her hand, pulling Seri into a warm kiss. Gabby's right hand slid down Seri's back and grabbed a fistful of Seri's firm ass cheek.

"—Na, uh, uhh. Let's not start something we can't finish. I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful." And she gave Gabby a peck on the lips as the last bit of sunlight blinked out on the horizon.

Gabby stood there, momentarily forgetting how to breathe, watching the loveliest girl she'd ever seen walk up the porch and disappear inside her grandmother's house.

When Gabby got home, she took a shower, washing off the creek water. Her mind drifted to the Island and Seri wearing that oh-so-sexy pink and white bra and panty set. She envisioned that Seri was with her in the shower, rubbing soap over her delicate body, nibbling her ear lobe, and squeezing her sensitive breasts—her twat tingled. She imagined Seri kneeling on the shower floor, tongue lashing her pussy. Unable to control herself, Gabby stuck two fingers into her love hole while squeezing a breast with her other hand and furiously pumped her fingers in and out, allowing herself a shattering orgasm. She crept under the covers and slept soundly.

The next day was Saturday, and Seri texted her, asking if she could help with the overflowing crowd at the stand.

She also received two texts from Rod.

ROD: Fishing is good. We might stay another week. Miss you.

And—

ROD: How is my truck?

"Hmph, he wants to know how his truck is, but not how I'm doing," Gabby ignored both of Rod's texts. Instead, she put on a cute sleeveless pastel yellow sundress and drove to the kiosk.

Working so closely with Seri drove Gabby insane with lust. Seri wore tight cutoff denim shorts and a light cotton tie-front tube top that brought attention to her soft neck, shoulders, and petite but shapely breasts. Whenever Seri sat down, she'd spread her knees enough for Gabby to see the thin strip of denim covering her crotch, making Gabby dizzy with desire. She dreamed of biting the girl's soft neck and kissing down her back as she relieved Seri of her top and bottoms. These mini fantasies would cause Gabby to grind her teeth and rub her legs together, the soft fabric of her panties exciting her hyper-sensitive pussy.

Seri would sometimes catch Gabby having these fantasies and smile, her eyes flashing in ever-brighter intensities, and that wet pink tongue of hers coming out and licking her lips—OMG.

More than once, Gabby thought of dragging Seri into the Girls' room but stopped herself. She wanted the first time to be special. Seri told Gabby that she should come to her grandmother's house.

"She goes to bed early and is hard of hearing. We can watch Netflix, and when she goes to bed, we'll sneak into my bedroom."

Gabby wasn't exactly in love with the idea of doing it in the grandmother's house, and for a couple of days, she tried to come up with a better option.

"Have you thought of anywhere else?" asked Seri.

"Unfortunately, no."

" Look, I know it's not the best sitch, but we don't have any other choices." Geez, as if life wasn't hard enough in Hardwick. At this point, she'd fuck Seri on Main Street during rush hour; who the hell cares. "So come over after dinner, but pretend you can't stay long. My grandmother doesn't like having people in the house."

Seri and Gabby watched TV with the lights down low, holding hands that night. The heat radiated from Gabby's sexy body, and whenever Seri could, she brushed against Gabby, giving her a start. Once the grandmother had gone upstairs to bed, Seri slid over, nuzzling her face in the crook of Gabby's neck.

"You look like an angel tonight, sweetheart." Seri took Gabby's face in her hands, looking deep into her eyes, her fingers in Gabby's hairline as she leaned forward and rubbed noses. Gabby could have died. She never felt so horny. "You are so gorgeous, Seri. I wanted to kiss you the moment I saw you." Seri smiled, and Gabby gasped as Seri whetted her lips with her pink tongue. Seri shifted her position on the couch, putting one foot underneath her and drawing the anxious redhead closer. Gabby shut her eyes as Seri pulled her into an embrace; she felt Seri's breath on her face and then her soft and supple lips on hers. Gabby was in heaven as they moaned into each other's mouths.

Seri moved her head slightly, using her tongue to trace a line on Gabby's lips, hoping she would open her mouth to welcome her tongue. When she finally did, Seri couldn't believe how delicious Gabby tasted. She placed a hand on the back of Gabby's head, pressing their mouths more firmly together, making Gabby's pussy quiver.

"Ummm," Gabby moaned...

As their tongues danced, Gabby felt her precum leak into her thong. She could've kissed Seri all night long.

Seri stroked Gabby's bare arms. She sucked the sensitive area between her jaw and collarbone, making Gabby groan, and ran her fingers through her fiery red hair, tracing lines down to Gabby's DD breasts—not touching them. She lifted Gabby's sundress and smiled at the sight of a tiny wet spot on her orange cotton panties. Seri pressed her hand over Gabby's mound, and Gabby moaned loudly.

"—Seri, are you okay?"

They were coldly interrupted by the grandmother calling from upstairs. Seri jerked back her hand from Gabby's crotch.

"Oh, um, yes, Gram."

"I heard someone groaning." The girls exchanged knowing grins.

"Oh, I-a stubbed my toe on the floor."

"Sorry, is your friend still here?"

"Yes, Grandma, she was just leaving."

"Very well. Come along to bed now. You need your rest."

"Yes, Grandma, I'm coming."

The girls stifled laughs at this double entrede.

Gabby and Seri unwillingly parted that evening. Damned, life was hard in Hardwick—but not for long. Help soon arrived and in a most unexpected way.

"Gabby, could you come downstairs, please? Somebody here wants to speak with you." called her mother.

Gabby's heart beat loudly. Was Seri here? She went downstairs to see a middle-aged woman she barely recognized standing beside her mom.

"Gabby, you remember Betsy Small from Pickwick Farms. She has a favor to ask of you."

"Yes, Gabby, it's all very sudden. My husband has taken ill, and I wish to join him in the hospital. I'm terribly worried about leaving my house unoccupied. Lately, there have been all kinds of strange-looking people around here. Why, just last week, I saw a girl at the smoothie stand with a mistletoe tattoo on her belly. Is that weird? Anyway, would you be so kind as to house-sit my home while I'm away?"

"Well, I don't know, how long will you be gone?"

"I'm not sure, but it will be for at least a week, perhaps longer. I'll pay you." Suddenly, Gabby thought this could be a way to rendezvous with Seri.

"Can I have a friend stay with me?"

"Sure, but no boys."

"Oh no, it would be a girlfriend of mine. My boyfriend is up north fishing."

"That would be fine. Oh, and by the way, it's an old farmhouse without air conditioning, but the rooms downstairs stay cool, and if you use a fan in the bedroom, it's very comfortable."

The deal was done. And Mrs. Small gave Seri 250.00 for groceries and expenses.

Gabby: hey sexy, our troubles are over. meet me for a picnic lunch at Pickwick Farm.

This time, it was Seri's turn to wear a super cute sundress. Gabby wore a very short jeans skirt and tube top—the girl didn't own anything but tube tops.

When Gabby met Seri at the door, she knew from the sight of her nipples showing through the thin material of her top that she wasn't wearing a bra. Gabby let out a long breath, took Seri by the hand, and led her into the secluded backyard, where she'd prepared a brunch. They lay on a blanket in the shade of a hundred-year-old Oak Tree, Gabby folding Seri's hand in hers. Looking into Gabby's eyes, Seri swam around those green irises. They gossiped and laughed about the "stubbed toe" night as they sipped wine and Gabby hand-fed Seri cheese, sugared pineapple, and strawberries. The wine made Gabby feel cozy and relaxed, and she climbed up on Seri. She combed her fingers through Seri's hair and breathed, "Seri, I never had feelings for anyone like this before; I can't stop thinking of you."

"Pfff," Seri huffed out, her eyes steady on Gabby's. Seri lifted her head from the pillow, and using one hand, she gently pulled Gabby into a wet kiss.

"Mmmm," purred Gabby; Seri's sweet smell and lithe body all felt so right to her. She could feel her nipples hardening as Seri's hands moved down her body and beneath her skirt. Seri opened her mouth. Gabby moaned and opened hers, inviting Seri's tongue inside her mouth. It couldn't be more perfect.

Seri rolled Gabby onto her back and brought her right hand up to knead Gabby's wonderful breast.

"Ummm."

"You are wonderful to touch, Gabby."

"Ohh-ohh," squeaked Gabby as Seri tweaked a nipple.

Seri sat up, pulling Gabby up with her. She scooted forward, placing her knee between Gabby's legs; she dropped down her head and kissed Gabby on the neck and shoulders.

"Oh-um-ah," Gabby was feeling a thousand things, and her mouth sought out Seri's as the girls enjoyed another sultry kiss, Gabby covering Seri's mouth. Gabby moaned as her hands ran up and down Seri's half-bare back and down to that amazing ass, which she squeezed with delight.

Seri copied her, and she grabbed Gabby's cheek with her hand and kneaded it, making her squeal with pleasure. Seri was desperate for more, and she reached up to massage Gabby's large breasts as she nibbled on her ear.

"Omigosh," Seri moaned, "Your tits, babe—take off your top."Seri pulled at Gabby's crop top, and Gabby helped, raising her hands above her head, as her 34DDs fell into Seri's eager hands, palming them and licking the nipples.

Gabby sighed.

"Mmm, I like this kind of picnic," Seri grinned before she dipped her head and took one of Gabby's stiff pink nipples into her mouth and gently sucked.

"Ugh!" Gabby groaned. Gabby watched Seri make love to her breasts, kissing her nipples and rubbing them with her soft tongue, leaving them wet and aching. The heat radiating from Gabby drove Seri into a frenzy. She pushed her knee harder between Gabby's legs, "Ummm," sang Gabby as she rubbed her throbbing pussy against Seri.

Seri broke off from attending to Gabby's breasts to undo her short skirt. She unbuttoned her, and Gabby pulled it off. Then Seri quickly shedded her clothes.

12