Come-Hither in Hardwick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Seri was totally naked, and a sexy black thong was all that Gabby wore. At the sight of Seri's bare breasts, Gabby swooned. She ran her fingers over Seri's small pert tits, capped with dark brown nipples. "Ohhhh, um," no wonder boys like this, thought Gabby. She took one of Seri's nipples into her mouth and sucked. Seri crooned, lifting her face to the sky, her eyes closed in bliss as Gabby feasted on her mouth-watering nipples.

Seri's face was hot from the sun. Her whole body was sweating from the heat. As much as she loved Gabby's ministrations, she pulled back, her tit making a funny noise as it popped out from between Gabby's lips.

"Oh, what are you doing?"

"Let's go inside. I'm not used to this heat." Gabby stood up and led Seri into the house. She took her into the bedroom that she'd prepared in advance. The window was open and a cool breeze ruffled the light linen drapes. Next to the bed was a fan and a pitcher of ice water. The mattress was stripped down to cool cotton sheets and the bed frame was adorned with a vintage brass and porcelain headboard.

Seri was desperate to taste the beautiful redhead. She couldn't restrain herself a moment longer and gently pushed Gabby backward onto the bed, pulling back her long blonde mane to kiss Gabby's sternum, kissing her way down Gabby's simmering body and smooth belly before liberating Gabby of her now soaking-wet thong and tossing it on the floor. Finally, Seri was kneeling between Gabby's muscular thighs, "Mmm," she moaned, looking at Gabby's strawberry patch; she's a natural redhead. Seri kissed Gabby up her thigh, to the crease near her pussy. She moved her face within inches of Gabby's glistening cooch. The hood was inflamed, her pink lips swollen, with beads of precum pebbling the surface. Seri inhaled her fragrant snatch and gazed lovingly at Gabby, who appeared to be floating on a cloud.

"Umm, your pussy is so beautiful, Gabby. Did anyone ever tell you that? Hm? I'm going to part your lips now. Okay, dearie?"

"Ohhh," groaned Gabby, "Please, lick me, Seri."

That's what Seri wanted to hear. Using her thumbs and fingers, she skillfully spread Gabby's pussy lips wide, revealing the tender pink flesh and a few drops of pearly white icing inside.

Seri stretched her tongue out, skillfully licking Gabby's outer lips before pushing her tongue inside Gabby's pulsing pussy.

AHHHH! Gabby groaned, huffed out, and dropped her head down to the pillow—the pleasure was exquisite.

Seri's tongue expertly moved back and forth inside Gabby's pussy; Her hands were wrapped around the back of Gabby's legs, whose eyes were screwed shut, her mouth open in a silent ode to pure bliss.

"Do you like that, gorgeous? Does that feel good?" she breathed.

Gabby could only manage a moan.

"I thought that's what you'd say." Seri smiled, lifting her ass higher for a better angle, and continued licking her tongue back and forth inside Gabby's pussy, the bedframe faintly creaking as Seri's chin moved up and down, Gabby's juices whetting her tongue and lips, and dribbling down her chin.

Seri loved licking pussy, and she'd never tasted twat as tangy as Gabby's. Gabby felt a wetness spreading beneath her ass as Seri slurped and sucked at her love snatch. "Ohhh!! Seri, oh yesss...that feels so good." she crooned. "Don't stop, don't stop!" Seri smiled and could feel her own pussy throbbing, her juices dribbling down her thigh. Seri ran her tongue around the folds of Gabby's juicy pussy, relishing the gasps, gulps, and cute little noises she elicited from Gabby. Unable to wait any longer, she slid her tongue up Gabby's hot slit to find her clit, and it was rock-hard. Things could get really hard in Hardwick.

Gabby's hips bucked, "oh, fuck me!" she cried out in a broken voice. Seri grinned, and she inserted her index finger into Gabby's snatch. The poor girl began tremoring, and Seri sucked on Gabby's engorged clit as her finger drilled her, making the girl yelp. Now, using her teeth and tongue, Gabby gasped and jerked her hips involuntarily against Seri's gifted mouth. Her hand jerked down to palm the back of Seri's head, keeping it steady on her sex, and her panting grew intense. "Please—please lick me—oh—oh yes, don't stop!"

Seri sucked harder, and Gabby's hips lifted off the ground, her pussy spasming. "Oh gosh. I'm going to cum, Seri. Yes, YES, OMIGOSH, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, AHHHHH!!! Her body shuttered as wave upon wave of her climax swept over her; she thrashed about, gripping the sheets with one hand while using her other hand to drive Seri's mouth ever deeper into her muff. Her eyes were squeezed shut as Seri's mouth sucked on Gabby's clit, riding her pussy like a surfer on a beach breaker.

Once Gabby floated down, Seri slowly withdrew her tongue and fingers from Gabby's drenched pussy. She wiped Gabby's cum from her face and sucked on her cum-covered digits as she lovingly gazed at her spent lover. Her fair complexion was now crimson from her powerful orgasm. Her eyes were half-lidded.

Seri snuggled up against Gabby and ran her right hand over her sweaty body, grateful that she surrendered to her ministrations. Seri reveled in Gabby's vigorous body and lusty nature. Gabby pulled Seri closer, grabbing her long blonde hair, kissing her hotly, and sealing her lips over Seri's mouth.

"Mmmm Hmmm."

It was inevitable that Seri's hand traveled down to Gabby's snatch. Her pussy was soaked, and Seri ran her fingers over it, making Gabby instantly horny. The poor girl was on fire. Seri stroked up and down Gabby's slippery slit. "Umm, you like that baby, huh?"

"Oh, Seri, I am so fuckin hot and horny for you."

Seri grinned, leaned over, and took an engorged nipple between her lips, biting down lightly as Gabby's head fell back, and she puffed out loudly.

"Ahhhhh!" exclaimed Gabby.

Seri knew that in this state, Gabby could come easily. She easily slid two fingers into Gabby's drenched pussy.

"Ahh, yes!" Her pussy walls tightened around Seri's digits as she plunged them in and out of her while sucking Gabby's breast. Gabby began panting as her face turned red and her eyes clamped shut. She was so close to coming.

Who wouldn't come, what with a lovely young lass like Seri sucking your nipples while expertly thrumming your pussy.

Seri purred in her ear, "Your pussy is soooo fucking tight, Gabby. I could fuck you from now until Labor Day. Cum for me, baby!"

Gabby rolled her hips to match Seri's movements. "Just like that, Seri, oh-oh yes, yesss," keened Gabby. "I'm so-ugh-so close..." she shrieked as Seri used her thumb to rub Gabby's sensitive clit.

"Ah, Seri, omigosh, yes, yes."

"Let yourself go, Gabby," she rubbed harder, "cum for me, girl, CUM FOR ME!"

Her body convulsing, Gabby crumbled as she cried out: AHHHHHH—UGH, YES, YESSS!!!!"

Seri watched with delight as Gabby's chest heaved, her beautiful nipples standing at attention as glistening beads of sweat spread over her ribcage and her cum spurted from her pretty pussy, covering the inside of her legs with a sheen.

"Omigosh," exclaimed Gabby once she rode out her climax and recovered her breathing. Seri withdrew her fingers and offered them to Gabby, who greedily sucked off her love juices with relish. Gabby felt like a thousand butterflies had landed on her body.

"You are even more beautiful when you cum," said Seri. "It makes me so horny." She pulled her hand from Gabby's mouth and gave them a last licking, "Umm, do you agree your cum is tangy, girl? I think we'll start selling Tangy-Gabby-flavored smoothies at the kiosk."

Gabby, whose head was lying on the pillow, her face inches from Seri's, laughed. "I wonder how you taste?" teased Gabby, her voice breaking as she was still recovering from her intense orgasm.

"There's only one way to find out, lover."

Aroused by Gabby's I-just-came-really-hard look, Seri crawled up Gabby's still-quivering body. Gabby sucked Seri's breasts and kissed down her rib cage as Seri climbed up her body.

"I am so fucking horny. I need to feel your tongue in my pussy, baby."

"I want to taste you," whimpered Gabby.

Seri grinned as she inched her way up Gabby's athletic body until her pussy was hovering above her face. Gabby inhaled the sweet smell of Seri's sex. Pure, lovely, unapologetic lust engulfed her. Gabby planted a kiss beneath Seri's mistletoe before Seri settled her pussy right on Gabby's virgin mouth. She grinned as Gabby whimpered and cried—licking and slurping her sensitive slit. Seri squeezed her breasts, bucking her hips with abandon, desperate for her own release, as Gabby gripped her firm, shapely ass. "Umm, that's the way, girl, yes, right there, right there." Seri, tossing her hair to one side, bit down on her lower lip as she squeezed her knees together, and she began to shudder and spasm in Gabby's mouth. Her eyes clamped shut as the intensity of her orgasm radiated from her pussy.

"Omigosh, Gabby, don't stop. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. AHHHHH!!!"

Gabby felt her lover's warm juices on her lips and opened her mouth to allow Seri's thick, sweet cum to slide down her throat.

Seri dropped down beside Gabby, laughing at their wanton abandon. The girls embraced and kissed, their hair in each other's mouths, the stickiness of their love juices on their faces and hands, tangling their fingers in each other's hair, their sweaty bodies embracing, feeling so much affection for each other.

As they cuddled and caressed, their passion and thirst for each other mounted. Seri's right hand slid up and down Gabby's back as she shimmied herself into an ever-tightening caress. Their kisses were hot and sticky, and they each delighted in the metallic taste in each other's mouths. Squeezing one leg underneath Gabby while pulling her up higher on her thigh, Gabby gasped in delight when Seri thrust her hips, and their pussies touched. Taking the cue from Seri, she moved her hips so they were now scissoring, moving twat to twat in a raptured lesbian affair that had both girls flying.

Seri could hear and feel Gabby's breath on her neck as they ground their needy pussies into each other. Gabby's hand gripped Seri's neck.

"Oh, Seri—yes, yes." Seri thrust more urgently and heard her gasps escaping from her mouth.

"Oh geez, Ga-Ga-Gabby, oh, oh, don't stop." Gabby's mewling turned to grunts before she cried out, "Omigosh, fuck, oh fuck, Seri..." Her voice rose an octave as they mashed their twats against each other in tribal rhythm. "Oh gosh, Seri." Dirty, wanton, and lusting, the limber lovers furiously rubbed their excited clits against each other.

Gabby furiously gyrated her hips on Seri's slick cum covered thigh as

Seri bit Gabby's shoulder and dug her nails into Gabby's back and ass, knowing she was close.

Then suddenly, like a surprised flock of birds lifting off the ground, Gabby pulled on Seri's long locks as they chased each other's pleasure, plunging off a cliff and crying out as her orgasm ripped through her, "Yes, yes, oh my gosh, Seri!!!" Something mythic rose from their lower regions that had the lovers screaming with delight, banging their heads together, and digging fingernails into each other's flesh.

"Oh, gosh, oh gosh, don't stop. AHHHHHHH!"

Seri passed out; so powerful was her orgasm. Gabby was pleased that she could give such pleasure to a girl as pretty as Seri. She smiled as she stroked Seri's supple arms before taking a nipple in her mouth and softly sucking. Gabby's hands clawed at Seri's perspired flesh, and she cooed.

"Are you still hot, Seri?"

"I'm hot for you, baby," she answered weakly.

"Then let's shower; remember I told you that I first fantasized about you in the shower."

"Tee-hee, I remember..."

And Gabby stood, taking Seri's hand, and the two naked lovers alighted to the shower, their bare behinds winking at the bed. The mattress was half off of the box spring, the sheets and Gabby's sopping wet thong on the floor, and the pillows dashed about, helter-skelter. Gabby thought the bed resembled a battlefield and remembered that Serilda meant "body armor." Seri's armor was her sexy body, which she used to engage with other frauleins on a myriad of mattresses, "disarming" and freeing many a cute girl.

Now in the shower, Gabby leaned back against the wall as Seri kneeled on the tiles, her mouth between her legs. Gabby moaned as Seri bathed her change purse with her urgent tongue. Seri grasped Gabby's luscious ass in her hands, keeping the girl on her feet. Gabby's hands were on the back of Seri's head, keeping her on task. Seri looked up at Gabby, her eyes tightly shut. She loved sucking Gabby's pussy and giving her pleasure.

The pause in Seri's application caused Gabby to open her eyes to see Seri grinning up at her, her hair and body glistening and the water dripping from her dark, pert nipples.

"Umm, Pleasssse, baby, don't stop."

Seri continued her ministrations as Gabby raised one hand to her breast—squeezing it while raising a foot to rest it on Seri's back. Seri could feel Gabby's ass muscles tighten and see her neck muscles constricting. Seri's ribcage showed prominently as the girl huffed and puffed, her breasts heaving.

"Oh gosh, Seri," she squeaked, "Don't stop, don't stop."

She must be close, thought Seri.

Seri snaked a finger into Gabby's dripping cooch as she wrapped her lips around Gabby's very hard clit, sucking it joyfully.

"Oh!" Gabby opened her eyes long enough to see Seri looking at her intently and wink. That was all Gabby needed.

Her pelvis thrust into Seri's face, "Oh yes, Seri! I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING, OHHHH!!!!" as Seri feverishly lashed at her girlfriend's pussy, Gabby convulsed in her mouth, "Oh, OH!" Seri had to clutch Gabby's ass cheeks as the girl's knees buckled. She stood and wrapped her arms around Gabby's waist, standing behind her while she continued drilling her anxious twat with her fingers. Gabby's head was thrown back, and her mouth open in an expression of carnal ecstasy—consumed by the intensity of her orgasm, coming again and again, totally oblivious to the water pouring on her face from the shower head. One of Gabby's arms was around Seri's neck for support, and Seri's left arm was around her waist, keeping her on her feet as her right hand flicked off Gabby, helping her to ride out her amazing orgasm.

Later, on Mrs. Small's large bed, the young lovers cuddled, spooned, and passionately kissed. Gabby felt so satisfied and understood the words "beating like one heart" for the first time. She ran her fingers up and down Seri's exquisite body. She wanted to touch her everywhere.

"You never told me how I taste?" asked Seri.

"Tee-hee, what do you mean?"

"My cum, silly, what does it taste like?"

"Um, it's sweet, like Almond milk, I guess."

"So we are sweet and sour, a good combination! Haha!"

The young lovers finally passed out, Gabby having lost count of the number of times she had come.

After that, they met each night in the house. Dining by candlelight, retreating to the living room rug, and eating each other out. Or, Seri finger fucking Gabby senseless as she sat on the edge of the counter. Or fucking and sucking each other in the bedroom until the sun appeared pink on the horizon.

The night before Rod returned, they took a mattress from the bedroom, loaded it onto the pickup bed, and rode out to the Islands.

There, by the light of the moon, they skinny-dipped before getting into the truck, where Gabby ate Seri's ass out as the stars looked down on them. It was an epic night that neither could forget.

The next day, Rod came and picked up his truck. Gabby hadn't returned a single text while he was away. He knew something was up but had no idea what hijinx had hatched in Hardwick.

"What is a mattress doing in the back of my truck?"

"Oh, my girlfriend and I were using it."

"Your girlfriend! What the fuck?"

"—After you left for your fishing trip, I thought a lot about our relationship and realized I didn't need a knight in shining armor. Instead, I needed a sexy girl in battle armor.

At this, a very sexy blonde with a tattoo on her naval came out of the house and took Gabby's hand.

"Sorry, Rod," said Seri. "You'll have to find someone else to play with your rod—hard times in Hardwick."

The girls laughed and embraced, engaging in a long, romantic tongue kiss as Rod looked on in disbelief.

"Hmpf," he climbed into his truck and roared off.

When the girls separated, Seri said to Gabby. "Girl, you better promise to fly out to SoCal and join me for winter break."

"Oh, I'll be there. I can't wait to check out the beaches and partying."

"Beaches and partying, my ass. We are going to spend the whole week in my bed."

"Oh really, and what are we going to do there?"

"You'll kiss me beneath my mistletoe, and I'll fuck you slow, and hard with a strapon."

"As long as it's hard, Seri. We Hardwick girls like it most when things are nice and hard. Hahaha."

12