Come Home With Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait Marty, wait. You're against my cervix, gimme a minute, it'll move. Okay, slow until I'm ready, you'll know when. My tummy's in the way, put pillows under my head so I can watch. I wanna see your cock go in and out of me."

I fucked her slowly with arms extended so she could watch, when her hips began to roll and meet my thrusts I knew it was time to pick up the pace. She's had one climax and it was obvious she was headed for another when I felt that tingling sensation begin in my body. Dammit, I wasn't ready to cum yet. I wanted to get off once more and I absolutely loved the way her pussy sucked my dick. Her hands had been clutching my forearms and then quickly moved to her breasts as a second orgasm surged through her body.

I couldn't believe the way she was manhandling her breasts, I would never have done that afraid I might hurt her. Her body stopped, one hand went to my hip and squeezed. Looking at me she said softly.

"Hands and knees."

Little did she realize how grateful I was, not only would the juices within die down for a bit longer, I would get to continue stroking that delicious cum sucking channel. My hands were on her hips, my dick was moving in and out with speed and purpose. I moved my head to the side to watch her tits swing back and forth. They weren't as big, nor did they swing as much as Ann's, but it still turned me on. Her back arched, her tummy lowered, her legs opened another inch or so and she groaned.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh God I love your cock. Fuck me Marty."

As my dick began to swell and twitch she started talking, "Yes, I can feel you getting bigger. Mmm, deep, yes baby, cum in my pussy, own er."

With my final stroke forward she thrust her ass backward where we collided body to body and enjoyed the mutual orgasm. Me holding tight as semen coated her insides, her butt shaking and twitching as her hips undulated. Not much noise from either of us. I woke just after one to her moving about.

"Do you know where my panties went Marty? I can't find them."

"Why do you need them?"

"Oh, my brother's gonna pick me up when he's done tending bar. It's right on the way. Listen, the more I think about it the more I think I shouldn't go on that ride tomorrow. I wanna go, just not sure how my body will react. Please don't be mad at me, I really enjoyed my time with you and I won't forget. Hopefully I'll see you again someday."

The night was warm enough that we could sit in the patio chairs outside the room while we waited for her brother. I had the foresight to at least get her phone number and make sure she had mine. I felt it was the smart thing to do, you just never know. With the unlikely chance that I would see Betty again I headed south to Colorado Springs for a few days. The weather was nice, I could see Pikes Peak and ride for a few days using the motel in Colorado Springs as a base. On the second day while stopped for a bite at a fast-food place mid-day I received a text, from of all people, Ann.

Ann: Hi Marty, I know you said you were going to head south to ride. Where are you at?"

Me: At the moment I'm eating lunch in Pueblo, Colorado, but I'm staying in Colorado Springs. I'm planning to leave tomorrow. What's up?

Ann: Where are you going from there?

Me: I was planning to go north and pick up 70, then hit 15 and head north to Salt Lake. Why, did you have something in mind?

It was two to three minutes later before she answered.

Ann: As a matter of fact I do. Why don't you turn left instead of right at 15 and meet me in Vegas? I'll be there over the weekend with a couple of girlfriends. I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay while you're here.

Me: Yeah, but you'll be with your friends, and I don't want to feel like a fifth wheel.

Ann: Not a chance big boy, not a chance. I have a room to myself and if you're here I'll be with you, day and night. I can see them anytime.

I responded with "call me tonight after 7, I'll be back by then".

We'd been on the phone a solid half hour with her giving me directions to where they'd be and what she thought we might do during the day. She stopped and paused a long moment and then addressed something I would never have thought of.

"Marty, while you're here I want you to consider doing a favor for me. It will be a personal favor and maybe a bit unusual, but I'm going to ask anyway. Do you remember us recording our last love making session? You do? Good. By the way, I moved it off my phone and recorded it on a memory stick so I can watch it on my laptop. Do you recall me saying I was going to show it to my friend because she thought I was lying about you?"

I interrupted her, "Ann, where is this going?"

"Well, we're sharing adjoining rooms and I was wondering if you would screw her once, just once, that's all she wants."

My head was spinning, "What the hell does that mean, just once, that's all she wants? The only one I'm interested in screwing is you."

"I know Marty, I know, and believe me this old girl isn't ready for a night or two with you pounding the hell out of her old box. But.... would you consider doing her just once? She's 70 and due to have both hips replaced this summer. She's sure she'll never 'fuck again' as she put it. It won't take much to get her off and I'll make sure you get off regardless. Please, will you think about it?"

"Ann, I'm not coming there to be a gigolo for all your friends."

She cut me off before I could continue, "It would only be her once, and me the rest of the time. Promise."

"Okay Ann. Next question. Is this supposed to be some sort of threesome, or are you going to watch?"

I heard her giggle, "You know how much I love watching you slide in and out of me, so yes, I'll be in the room. Only, I won't only be watching, she wants me to film it. Don't worry, I know how to blur your face. Will you do it Marty? Will you give that old lady one final fuck before her lady parts dry up forever?"

Wow, what a decision to make. I needed time to process her request. I couldn't really see a reason why I shouldn't do the old broad if her body was up to it, I needed time to think.

"Let me ponder this overnight. Whether I will or won't, do you still want me to come to Vegas?"

There wasn't a moments hesitation, "Absolutely, I want to be with you. I didn't promise Bev anything. In fact I haven't mentioned it to her, she made the comment when she watched the vid of you and me that you could put your shoes under her bed anytime. When I thought of inviting you I wondered if you might be willing to give an old lady a treat. That's all."

"Okay, lemme sleep on it, I'll call before I leave in the morning. I'll be ready for your sweet pussy to drain my balls by the time I get there. Aint nuthin like a woman with experience."

Another giggle, "Martin you naughty boy. I'm going to that little shop down the street tomorrow and buy some crotchless panties. You're turning me into a slut, and as long as I'm your slut that's okay. Now hang up so my pink friend can get me off. I bought one as big as you. I pretend it's you as I hammer it in and out of me. Oh Jeez, I'm so damned horny, nighty-night."

There was nothing but silence after that. I smiled as I thought about her sliding the dildo in and out, her hips raising, her breathing shallow, her free hand manipulating a breast. Pulling, pinching and shaping it

as I'd seen her do before when she creamed my dick. Betty had been a fun lay, but Ann, she would be a satisfying lay. She knew everything I liked and was enthusiastic about doing it. And if I didn't cum inside her, she was a world class cock sucker, she'd have me coating her throat in no time.

Following a leisurely breakfast I made sure the bike was secured inside the trailer, tossed my gear in the truck and headed to Vegas. I'd been on the road about an hour when I called Ann telling her I should be there late afternoon or early evening. I didn't bring up her friend purposely.

I could hear the anxiety in her voice, "What about Bev? Have you decided? When I told her last night what we talked about she went white as a sheet and then red as a fire hydrant. I promised her nothing and she understands."

I wanted her to bring it up and now that she had I would address the question.

"I've given it a lot of thought, and if it will make you happy, I'll do it. Once. And it'll be sex, that's all."

"Oh thank you Marty. Thank you. She told me what she wants most is to feel you cumming inside her. No kissing, no sucking cock, no licking pussy. She wants you to finger her a little with some KY to loosen her a bit and then take her to what she called, "cock heaven". She'll be so excited, let's do it tonight, then I'll have you to myself the rest of the weekend."

I pulled into town, found where Ann was staying and texted that I was a few minutes away. Ann was waiting at the lobby entrance as I pulled up, with her were three other older women. As I got closer to the group I heard one say, "oh my god Ann, what a hunk" followed by the giggles of older women. I wanted to make a show of it for Ann's sake, I took her in my rams and planted a long soft kiss on her red painted lips. The same dark lipstick she would use to put a ring around my cock when she wanted to claim my dick as hers. Making sure the other three were looking at the back of her I dropped a hand and squeezed her ass.

More giggles and softly spoken "oh my" repeated several times. I let go of Ann, turned and announced,

"Good evening ladies, you're looking lovely. My name is Marty."

Whereas Ann was a basic ordinary shaped woman the other three were anything but. The two that appeared the oldest were on the short side with wide hips and breasts the size of half a football. The other, whom I would soon find out was the one who wanted one last fuck, was tall, skinny and had hardly any boobs at all. Maybe a B, but not much more. Ann piped up.

"Ellen and Gladys are on the way to the casino, you, Bev, and I will stay here for a while."

In the room Ann pushed me backward until my legs hit the bed, my knees buckled and my butt hit the mattress. It took Ann seconds to open her blouse exposing those bare treats waiting to be sucked and played with.

"Marty I need a little luvin from you before we go into Bev's room. Maybe suck and play with the girls a minute or two."

Following a short time of caressing her mature body I took a shower, walking from the bathroom Ann was seated on the mattress. Wiggling her fingers in that come hither motion I approached her. Reaching out she took my cock in hand and opened her mouth sucking my semi hardening dick all the way into her mouth. It didn't take her a minute to have me rock hard. She pushed me back and stood.

"Keep that hardon, let's go next door. She'll be on the bed in panties and a bra. She bought them special so make a fuss. Also, she wants the bra to stay on, she says her tits will look like fried eggs if she takes it off. One more thing, she said she likes naughty talk, oh and while you play with her pussy, I'll be sucking your cock. When you're close pat my head and you can finish inside her, she won't be able to take more than fifteen or twenty strokes anyway."

I grinned and kissed her gently, "Got this all figured out haven't you, my little slut?"

She softly stroked my dick as we walked, "Damned right I have. And when you're through with her you're gonna fill my cunt with that meat before we go to sleep. She's not the only one who wants to feel you cum inside."

The only light in the room was from a half dozen or so candles, it smelled like a warm spring day. Bev was as Ann had described, in a wispy sheer bra with dark brown nipples showing through, matching panties that exposed her amply sized bush. I sat on the bed reaching for the panties, she raised her hips and let me slide them off. I decided to start the ball rolling.

"Good slut. Cute panties, open your legs so I can finger your hairy cunt. Give me the KY."

She was almost beaming as she handed me the KY, I slatherd my finger and inserted it all the way to the third knuckle. Her hips raised slightly as she pushed against me, soft whimpering noises coming from her lips, head back, eyes closed. Just then I felt movement next to my legs. Ann was kneeling on a pile of pillows as she stuffed my now semi-hard cock into her mouth. I did as Ann told me to do, I fingered Bev as Ann sucked my cock.

I continued my verbal onslaught, "You tight old whore, you love this don't you? You like being fingered in front of Ann like a slut don't you? Answer me slut."

She made a few noises and then blurted, "Yes, fuck my old pussy. I love having Ann watch me get treated like a whore. When can I have your cock? I need your cock."

I was close enough that I gently pushed Ann back and moved above the skinny rack of bones waiting to be fucked. Lifting her legs she bent at the knees and pulled her legs alongside the body. With arms extended she reached between us, grabbed my dick and put it at the entrance of her well lubed cunt. I pushed two or three times before I was most of the way in.

"Nice beaver Bev, nice and tight, suck the cum from my balls. Come on Bev, you can fuck better than this."

Letting go of her knees her feet hit the mattress, her hips went into motion, raising, lowering, trying to suck the life from my body.

"That's better Bev. I knew you were a nasty old slut the minute I laid eyes on you. Come on Bev, use that pussy, suck my balls dry. Mm,hmm, like that Bev. I'm about ready to fill your pussy with sperm, are you ready bitch?"

In barely more than a whisper she said, "Yes Marty, make me your bitch. Breed me, put some babies inside me, oh god I've missed this."

Two strokes later I pushed forward and began to flood her old vagina with young, potent sperm. She was pushing into me at the same time she was clawing my back and screaming. I thought I was killing her and looked at Ann.

Ann stroked my cheek with the back of her hand and whispered, "You're okay. She's alright, just stay in her until you get soft. The camera has been rolling since we entered, she'll have a wonderful memory."

As I softened I sat back on my haunches and watched as a tiny river of white cum ran from the skinny old slit before me. Bev wasn't moving, I could see her chest moving so I knew she wasn't dead, but she wasn't doing anything else. Ann patted my arm and whispered.

"Come on, let's go, let her sleep. She'll wake up soon and feel like she's been run over by a train, but she'll smile when she realizes she was fucked by a young stud like you. Come on, I'll blow out all but one candle. I want you on the bed when I walk through the door."

I washed quickly and was exiting the bathroom as Ann closed and locked the door to the adjoining room. She walked to me, took ahold of my dick and pulled me toward the bed like a pull toy. She sat, pulled me close with her hands behind my thighs and began to suck my now completely soft cock. A few bobs of the head and my dick was responding, she pulled back and stood.

"Mmm, tasty. I love it when you're soft, it's the only time I can get all of you in my mouth. I'm hungry, let's get something to eat before we come back here. I want everything you have left Marty, I probably won't ever have you again after this weekend so I want everything my body can handle. I want you to fill this old grey pussy as many times as you can by Monday when I have to leave. I've lost 16 pounds since I saw you last, and I did buy some sexy panties just for this weekend. I can hardly wait to show you."

We found a small sized steak joint that looked interesting, she insisted we be seated in a booth. When we sat she wanted to be on the inside, after the waiter left to get our drinks I knew why. Taking my hand she put it under her skirt and pushed it up until it touched the warmth of her crotchless panties. I noticed she seemed a little slick and made a comment.

Leaning to whisper in my ear, "I put some KY on when I went to ladies room while we waited. You can probably get at least one finger in me."

I put the middle finger of my hand at the bottom of her lips, she opened and sucked my finger into her mouth, coating it heavily with saliva. When I moved my hand beneath the table I discovered she was holding the skirt up with one hand and the panties open with the other. With my finger all the way in she shuddered and moved her hands back to the tabletop. As I softly stroked in and out she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I feel like such a tramp, but I absolutely love it. I've fantasized about being felt up and fingered in public, but hubby would have never gone along with that idea. I'm almost there Marty, just a little more, when I start to cum kiss me."

As her lower body convulsed and her chest heaved she screamed into my mouth. She hadn't been exaggerating when she said it was a fantasy coming true, she hadn't cum that hard in a long time. Thankfully no one around noticed or cared if they had.

I was more than charged when we got back to the resort, but something was niggling me, an uneasiness I couldn't shake. I was ready to give Ann all she wanted, but I needed to clear the air first.

"Ann, I have concerns about earlier, not giving Bev one last screw, but it being on film. I know you said my face will be pixilated, but some of my tattoos are specific enough that someone might figure it out. I don't want to end up on some granny porn site. I know she said she wants it for posterity, but is there any way it can be erased? Something just doesn't sit well."

She sat next to me and held my hand, "If that's what you want Marty. I was surprised that you agreed in the first place, I can erase it and she'll never know. She's in the first stages of dementia, it's unlikely she'll remember for more than a few days."

Where we were staying was a tall monstrosity with a small balcony outside every room. We sat on the balcony of our room on the eleventh floor and erased the entire twenty minutes or so that had been filmed. When we were finished, she set the phone down, walked into the room and was naked in seconds, telling me to follow her she wasted no time making sure I was in a similar condition, naked. There would be no need for playing before, I was rock hard, and she was applying lube as she walked to the balcony doors.

That was where she insisted I fuck her from behind while she watched the ant like people down below. The railing was chest high so there was no worry about going over, but it was made with open slats beneath the rail. If anyone had wanted to look they would have seen us fucking like rabbits in public. Though we each had the best of intentions about ripping off another piece before morning it didn't happen. I'd cum twice in less than three hours and her body was worn out.

Saturday was spent taking a tour of the city, a nice supper and then another night of sex. I was able to provide her with a double, the first time on her back, the second was hands and knees, face in a pillow, tits on the mattress, ass in the air taking every ounce of energetic sex I could deliver. Her back was arched as much as she could do so comfortably, her hungry pussy was wide open as she begged me to give her another load of "sperm" as she typically called it. Not semen, or spunk, or jizz, good old-fashioned sperm.

Sunday at breakfast the two older ones continued to snicker and titter under their breath in a private conversation. In the room I asked Ann what it was about. She hemmed and hawed a moment and then told me to sit.

"They want to know if you'll give them a titty fuck. They want a man's cock inside them at their age about as much as they want an anal exam, but they thought having your cock between their massive tits would be okay. I told them I didn't think so but would ask."