Come Home With Me Pt. 02

Story Info
The journey continues with a few new twists.
11.8k words
4.76
22.5k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

No long preamble on this one, simply picking up where part one left off. I am considering a part three though, there are too many interesting possibilities still available to shut it down. I know that becomes a burr under the saddle of those who want it all at once, I don't mean to tick anyone off, but it's the way I post multi part stories. One a week.

I get a kick out of the commenters who tell me they think they know where the story is headed, truth is, there are still several twists and turns ahead. Enjoy and cheers.

Come Home With Me part two

We weren't two miles out of town and Ann had hauled my cock out, softly stroking, making my balls ache. I'd had my dick played with by other women, but none had the magic touch like Ann. We were still five miles from my place when I told her to stop or there'd be a mess to clean up. Letting go of my cock she stated.

"There will be no mess."

Then leaned over and finished me with her mouth, I had all I could do to keep my eyes open and the truck between the white lines. I was cumming so hard I could hear her gulping to get it down without losing any. I was soft and she was still gently sucking, my dick was so sensitive I had to push her away. Raising up she used the sleeve of my shirt to wipe her mouth dry and turned to me for a kiss.

"There, that'll take care of the first load. I need you tonight Martin, my daughter is going to be a bitch about this all the way home so I need as much as I can take and you can give. At 65 I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I'll have a young man between my legs, or any man for that matter. One request, will you lick me like before? I love cumming that way."

I slid my hand up the inside of her dress until it touched the warm softness of her pussy, there is no other feeling like that in the world. She wasn't wet, but the smell of her arousal still wafted upward as my hand explored. Cupping her mound I nodded.

"I'll lick you until you tell me to stop Ann, and as far as going until dawn if possible. I'll give it the old college try. What can't you do position wise with your hip surgery?"

"No ankles on shoulders for sure or any position having to bend my leg radically. Missionary, doggy, flat foot, on my side, on my tummy with a pillow underneath, I can still do all of those." Then she laughed. "I don't think I'll be able to do all those in one night though."

We wasted no time horsing around once we were inside my place, we went directly to the bedroom. Standing in a pair of shiny blue nylon hip hugger panties and nothing else she asked if I'd like her to shower first.

"Not a chance Ann. I know you don't get wet, but I still want to smell your arousal. I'm like an animal, I wanna smell that pussy in heat. Let me take your panties off and you lay down, I'll be right with you."

I disrobed quickly and lay next to her, kissing, caressing her body, gently fondling her soft pillowy breasts, kissing and sucking the nipples. I moved my hand to her furry bush and lightly grasp a small handful of curly hairs. Tugging lightly she giggled.

"Martin you are the only man who has ever tugged on my pubes, then again, there's only been you and Lief in my panties, so I suppose that's not much of a comparison. At any rate, I like it when you're gentle, kinda makes me feel like I'm yours. Which I am Martin, you can have me anyway you want and as often as you want until morning, within the guidelines of course. I'll need to be at the motel by nine. Shelley is doing one of two things right now, shittin bricks, or wishing she was me, she hasn't been screwed since her divorce a year ago."

I moved down her body after kissing her and telling her to open her legs. With my face buried in her muff I brought her to three orgasms before she finally pushed me away. The last had seemed like one wave after another flooded her body, her hips were jumping, hands grabbing the sheets, then her breasts, then in my hair, head flopping from side to side, I wasn't sure she was even breathing at one point. As she recovered she sat up taking hold of my arms and dragging me upward. With her face buried in my chest she patted my face.

"My god Martin, what the hell was that? You've eaten me many times before, but I HAVE NEVER cum that hard or that long. Geez man, you're gonna kill me by morning. Can you imagine that? Ambulance showing up to cart my body away? The cause of demise, "fucked to death", not sure my kids would find that amusing."

I was hard enough to get started but she insisted on sucking me a minute or two before I buried it in her hungry pussy. As she sat on the bed I stood at the side with my cock buried half way in her mouth, her hands were on my thighs moving me back and forth in and out of her warm slippery lips. Pulling back she looked and smiled.

"You won't need KY this time, come mount me Martin. Give this old lady the dickin she needs and don't hold back worrying about my hip. I'll be just fine, now give me that meat big boy."

Hovering above her she grabbed my cock and pushed it into her vagina. With her hand on my chest she asked me to hand her the cell phone. Aiming it at the juncture of our bodies she snapped two pics and set the phone aside.

"Stay raised up Martin, I want to watch you going in and out of me. I'll probably never have this again and I intend to enjoy every second. I have a friend back home who inferred I was lying when I told her I'd had a young stud in my bed back in Minnesota. Those pictures will shut her up."

I stared at her and then smirked, "There's a video feature on your phone, why don't you run it for a few minutes with me screwing you, then she can't claim it's something photo shopped. In fact, make sure you get at least one shot of my face and then a sideview of both our faces as we fuck. I don't give a damn if she knows who I am, I'll never see her in this life."

She was smiling, "Really? You think I should video it?"

"Oh yes, make sure to have the volume on so she can hear my dick squishing in and out of your pussy. Make sure you moan a lot and talk dirty if you want. You can be my dirty girl for the night."

It was light enough in the room I could see her face flush, "Oh my, I don't know. I've always wanted to play slut in the bedroom, this might be my only chance. I'm gonna do it. Stop, help me get the camera set and then give it to me. I'm gonna let it go until I cream your luscious young cock."

I stopped, dismounted and connected her phone to my laptop so she could watch. With me stroking steadily she began to loosen and play the part of a bedroom slut.

"That's it baby. Give me all that cock, fuck my grey pussy until I scream. Yes, bite my nipples, fuck her a little harder, oooo, so good, so deep, pound her Martin, pound her."

I remained raised at arm's length above her body as the video rolled, she was looking at the camera, then me, then back at the camera as I hammered her aged cunt. Her tits were flopping back and forth with the body movements, her body began to stiffen, I knew she was close. It made me want to be a part of her documentary.

"I'm as close as you are Ann. Where do you want it?"

She smiled as she looked into the camera, "In my pussy Marty, in my pussy. Fill me with your young potent sperm."

The excitement of the video and knowing I was making Ann's dream come true made me slam forward one last time and pump stream after stream of semen into her cavern of lust. She was muttering over and over.

"I can feel it sweetie, I can feel it. This is so fuckin good Marty, so fuckin good."

I continued to stroke as she reached over and shut the phone off. Wrapping her legs around my waist holding me in place she pulled me down for a kiss.

"Stay in me Martin, let it go soft inside me. I want to feel your cock even if it isn't hard. I'm so excited, I have a video of you fucking me that I can watch over and over. I'll show it to Bev once, after that it's all mine. I think I can still get myself off, watching us will help to assure that notion."

She filmed us with her on her tummy, ass sticking in the air as I pounded her grateful old cunt, and again when she gave me a blow job in the morning. Her vocabulary grew increasingly demanding through the night, telling me to fuck her, to eat her pussy, to fuck my slut anyway I chose. I played the game, I knew she was going to show it to more than just her friend, might as well make it look and sound as realistic as it was.

Her daughter was standing by her car as we drove up, Ann had texted her ahead. When Ann asked Shelley about her bags, her daughter responded in a nasty tone.

"In the car. I packed your stuff and checked out, now let's go."

Ann scoffed, "You'd better change your attitude young lady. I can fly home just as easily as listening to you piss and moan at me for two days. By the way, stop at the McDonalds for coffee, I need to put on dry panties."

If looks could kill I'd have been no more than a grease spot in the parking lot. Ann gave me one last kiss, cupped my balls and said loud enough her daughter could hear.

"Thanks Marty, I needed all of this last night. If you're ever in Arizona stop in, you know I'm yours for the asking. Bye lover, send a card at Christmas."

I watched until the car turned into the Mickey D's which caused me to laugh. A day later I was in the truck with the trailer and bike behind headed south, I had no destination in mind other than to be in Eureka in time for Lili's recital. I stayed on 59 until Detroit lakes and then got onto 10 headed west to pick up 29 at Fargo/Moorhead. I picked up 80 with intentions of spending the night around the North Platte area but I was making such good time I decided to go on a bit further stopping in Sterling, Colorado to end my day.

Finding a nice motel I went and found somewhere to get a big juicy steak. The lady at the check-in had told me of a place called The Grille, and it didn't disappoint. I was not only tired, but completely satisfied physically. I wasn't sure where I was going beyond Eureka, but I was headed south to warmer temps and decided I would break out the bike the next day for a short ride. While motoring around I decided that since I'd never seen Pikes Peak now might be a good time to do so. In the morning I packed and headed a bit further west toward Denver. Not being one who likes cities I stopped at a motel in Keenesberg. It was far enough away from Denver and yet well within riding range of Pikes Peak.

For supper I found a country western kind of bar/grille, the waitress who came to the table with water was sweet as could be, flirting from the get-go. She was tall and slender with bright red hair and freckles across her cheeks, her face reminded me of the caricature on the Wendy's fast-food places. Though she wasn't buxom she filled out the top of the red and white checked dress quite well. What interested me the most though was the baby bump clearly visible, especially since I didn't see a ring on her finger.

Her voice was smooth a syrup, "Hey sugar, my, my, aint you a big old thing. Are ya just passin through?"

I liked her immediately, "I'm on the way further south to ride in warmer weather. I've never seen Pikes Peak and now's as good a time as any I spose. Anything special you might recommend?"

The glow on her face morphed into an ear-to-ear smile, "Oh honey, you might be surprised. If you're talkin about food the double cheeseburger with fried onions, mushrooms and bacon with a side of fries might tickle yer fancy. Them suckers is big, like you. Anything I can get ya while you look over the menu?"

"What's your draft beer?"

She looked at the bar then back at me, "Mmm, pretty sure it's Miller. Interested?"

"You bet, bring me a draft and I should be ready to order."

When she returned I was duly impressed, the glass was frosted with just enough of a head on the beer to make it look as good as I anticipated it would taste. I clunked the glass onto the table after a big gulp and looked at her, pencil in hand waiting patiently.

"I'm gonna have your recommendation, but no condiments, just the stuff you mentioned."

She shifted from one foot to the other, "Waffle fries or kringle cut? Or would you rather have sweet potato fries?"

I grinned as I asked, "What do you recommend? You're here every day."

She smiled as she bent to take the menu, with her face inches from mine she answered the question.

"Darlin, that don't take no thought at all, sweet potato fries, cuz they're like me. Sweet. Want me to bring another draft while ya wait? Okay, be right back."

Sliding the plate in front of me she moved around to the other side of the booth and sat.

"Hope ya don't mind. I need to sit a minute or two, my feet are killin me. Not to mention these damned dresses are short enough you can see my ass if I bend over too far. The frickin owner thinks they're cute, that's cuz he aint gotta wear one, Moron. Then there's this little bundle growin inside me, she just adds to my discomfort when she's on my bladder. Nuff about me. What about you?"

I gave her the short version of living in Northern Minnesota and heading to warmer weather so I could ride my Harley. She listened intently, nodding, mm-hhming, normal responses. Her head snapped toward the kitchen when a man yelled out "Betty, orders up".

"Hey, I gotta go. Stay a few minutes longer if you can. I'm off in twenty minutes, maybe we could have a drink."

That statement made my mind start to consider what might lie ahead. Where I came from if someone asks if you'd like to have a drink it generally meant did you want to hook up and have a good time. I wondered if it was the same here? By the time I finished eating she returned looking like a different person. The dress was gone, replaced by a pair of those ultra-low waisted jeans with her baby bump sitting above them. Her tummy was covered by a long loose pull over. Sitting next to me in the booth she downed the last swig of my beer and smiled.

"So. Where ya takin me motorcycle man?"

"Where would you like to go pretty girl? And what will the daddy of that baby say about you going somewhere with me?"

"Oh, he's not in the picture. A smooth talker from New York City got in my pants after a Bronco's game. I was three sheets to the wind and didn't know he'd been bare back until it was too late. I have no idea who the guy is and don't give a damn. I'll raise this baby girl by myself if need be, I aint givin her up. Hey listen, if being with a pregnant girl freaks you out, just tell me and I'll move on."

I was pondering the situation as I stared into her eyes. Yes, it had been long enough since Ann and I had screwed that I was ready for some action, but I needed to know more.

"Betty? Is that your name?" She nodded. "I need to know, do you pick up somebody from here a lot?"

"To be honest, whatever your name is, you're the first since I found out I was knocked up."

Now I was confused, "Then why now, why me?"

Reaching her hand behind my neck she pulled me close enough to kiss me, "Cuz I got a thing for big mean lookin fuckers like you. You got a room close by?"

Moving my hand onto her baby bump and then down to touch her crotch lightly I said, "Let me outa here and let's go for a ride. You got a car?"

"Nope, my brother dropped me off. You're sure me being knocked up isn't a turn off? I don't wanna start something you can't finish."

I took her hand as we walked out the door, there were several heads on swivels as we exited. She smiled and squeezed my hand as we strode to the truck.

"Is yer bike in the trailer? Can I see it later? I'm off tomorrow, would you give me a ride? I mean on the bike?"

Opening the truck door I gave butt a small slap, "You can have a ride tonight and tomorrow if you like. Are you sure you'll be comfortable riding on the bike? I'm going to the top of Pikes Peak."

She'd been silent a few minutes before answering. "I'll be okay as long as you'll stop when I need to pee. I know this will sound crazy, but I've never been to Pikes Peak, even though I'm not far from it. It was just something that didn't seem important. But I'd like to. Do you have an extra coat I could wear?"

After parking, checking everything on the trailer to make sure it was locked I walked her to room 107, I liked this motel, they had outside entrances. Inside she kissed my cheek and whispered, "Let me go pee and then let's get the show on the road. Get naked, I'll meet you the same way. Oh, and leave the lights on, I like to watch."

I was well pleased watching her walk from the bathroom, her breasts weren't large but they were certainly firm, dark nipples surrounded by a dark shade of pink, her tummy stuck out partially hiding the bushy triangle beneath it. I love a pussy with hair, call me old fashioned or weird, but it's how we're made, why should we change it? I was flat on my back as she knelt on the bed, I took her hands and guided her to the front of the bed where I lifted a leg and put it over my chest.

She was smiling as her knee settled on the mattress just above my shoulder, with my hands on her waist I lifted so the other knee was above my shoulder, she was giggling softly. With her butt cheeks on my chest and the furry little muff in front of my mouth she moved forward enough for me to swipe my tongue over the labia.

With a soft laugh she stated as she looked past her tummy and into my eyes, "I don't even know yer name and you're about to let me ride yer face. I think I hit the jackpot."

In the midst of her muff I mumbled, "It's Martin."

Taking both my hands in hers she lifted them to her breasts and squeezed around my hands.

"Play with them Marty, they won't mind if you're enthusiastic, just don't hurt me, they're more sensitive than before I got pregnant. Mmmm, I love the way you lick me, I won't last long."

I decided not to tease much but get right to the good part, I found her hot spot and began taking her toward the edge of reality. I was looking up as she was looking down when she threw her head back and let out a long Ahhhhhh. Her hips were thrusting back and forth dragging her wet sloppy pussy across my tongue while her body shook. Her tummy hid part of the view but as she came she clasped her hands on mine and squeezed harder than I had dared. After several gasps and soft moaning noises she leaned forward as much as her tummy would allow, placing her hands on the pillow next to my head.

Lowering her torso she whispered, "Suck them, hard, I love having my tits sucked." I obliged.

She lay next to me with her hand on my chest running fingers back and forth through the hair while I had a hand on the baby bump moving back and forth from her silky soft bush and across her tummy. We'd been in that position a few minutes when I nudged her.

"Hey, you awake?" She muttered a soft Mm,hmm. "I have a confession to make. I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a pregnant woman. Your tummy makes my dick hard, I can barely wait to put it inside you."

Rolling onto her back she opened her legs, "Then don't. I want everything you have, you're nice sized, I don't think you'll hurt me though. If it hurts at first will you give me time to adjust?"

"Just let me know and I'll wait. Put me in Betty, make me know you want it."

I hadn't noticed the array of freckles across her chest until I was staring down at her. Reaching between us she placed the head of my cut dick at the opening of her vagina and wiggled her hips a little. Softly she spoke.

"Push."

She was not only more slender than Ann, she was much tighter as well. I could feel the head slowly opening her vaginal walls, which seemed to immediately hug the shaft, it felt like her pussy was sucking me in deeper. Soft mmm's and whimpers were coming from her mouth when her body suddenly tensed and her hands flew to my hips stopping me.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers