Come Inside the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want the two of you on guard duty tonight at the gate and just the two of you. Anyone else come out, command them into their tents again."

The sergeant and the corporal understood what that meant. The captain was going to keep the Afghani youth in his tent until sometime in the night and then he wanted him sent away without others in the camp knowing he'd been there. That's why he'd let them have the youth first. They were to cover his prolonged pleasure session.

"For now, chow will be up soon. One of you should bring back an extra ration to me here. I—we—will eat in the tent this evening."

The captain motioned them to leave, and they hadn't even made it beyond the tent flap and lowered it again before they heard the first sharp cry. Nessel had made it to the bed with his swagger stick. They heard the swish in the air and the cry from the Afghani youth as the stick was raised and then snapped down again and again on Isaad's buttocks, thighs, and back. The cries stopped long enough for the captain to muffle the vocal responses from the youth with a gag. The sergeant and corporal stood guard on either side of the door, though, and the sounds of the swish and the snap picked up again. When that stopped, the sergeant pulled back the flap a bit to see that the session had progressed.

The captain, naked, was mounted on the tail of the Afghani youth, grasping Isaad's narrow hips, and, using the leverage of his knees to enable a high arc on the rise, riding Isaad's ass hard. The young man was rocking under him but otherwise holding steady. His mouth was gagged, he was looking back around the captain's body, toward the tent flap, with wide-open eyes. His arms were raised over his head, the hands gripping the iron crossbar at the head of the bed to hold himself steady. As the captain rode him, he raised the swagger stick and let it snap down on the youth's flanks—again and again and again.

It wasn't looking now so much that the three had given him more money than was necessary for what he had to give them in return. It was now looking like he was fully earning the fee.

"I'd give it another hour before collecting dinner," Sergeant Simon said to Corporal Douglas. "You get the dinner. I'll remain here to see that the captain isn't disturbed or interrupted."

Later in the night, before sending a hobbling and whimpering Isaad through the fence and while he was applying salve to the young man's welts, having beaten him but not badly enough to do extensive damage, Captain Nessel told the youth what additional services he wanted Isaad to perform for him.

Through his sniffles, Isaad agreed, and gave his new master a shy smile. More money was involved. Isaad would not have to work in his uncle's brothel for a while.

Isaad returned two more times over the next three weeks. Captain Nessel now received him as a lover and fucked him totally in long, passionate sessions. Each time he was shared with the sergeant and the corporal as well as they continued to provide what assurances they could of privacy.

Not, of course, that all of the other men in the camp didn't know what was going on with Captain Nessel and a Afghani youth. Sex was hard to come by out in this remote military camp, and more than one of them envied him and the sergeant and the corporal. And a camp commander was god within the fence, so nothing was said. No complaint was aired.

* * * *

The night of the attack on the base by a remnant Taliban terrorist cell, Gamma Delta Base was ready. The men had been off their cots and in their defensive positions since dark. The moment a satellite-connected mobile phone call came in to Captain Nessel on a phone that he had given his local agent, gunships swooped in from down country and switched on their strong searchlights. The lights illuminated the ground around Gamma Delta Base and exposed the terrorists creeping up from three directions.

The fire from the base itself as well as from the gunships laid down against the surprised and light-blinded terrorists made the assault on the camp short-lived, completely unsuccessful, and devasting in losses to the terrorists.

When Captain Nessel had picked out the Afghani youth, Isaad, to shine his boots and take his cock, he was doing his primary job as well. Isaad had become his eyes and ears in the surrounding countryside and it was, of course, Isaad who discovered the planned terrorist attack and used the mobile phone Nessel had given him to report when the terrorists were in position and fully exposed. Isaad became the Afghani savior of the U.S. Marine base.

Primary job responsibilities aside, however, the wiping out of this particular terrorist band didn't end Isaad's boot polishing duties at Gamma Delta Base.

12