All Comments on 'Come Live with Me and be my Love'

by LilyWaters

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 2 years ago

Exquisite ghost. Exquisite story, superb writing. Yep girl, you can write!

32aa32aaover 2 years ago

A beautiful story of a never-dying and eternal love.

LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years ago

A gem, an antique gem from its own exclusive jewlry box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, rea!!y surprised that I read that to the end. Even more surprised that I enjoyed it. I had a girlfriend, fifty or so years ago, who was really into the spirit world. She scared me so much that I won't even look at a horoscope.

Thank you.

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that was an amazing story.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Loved the twist at the end.

VinceCVinceCover 2 years ago

Good story but needs more proofreading. At least 5 mistakes. Takes away from the smoothness of the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story, nicely written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a really good story. It didn’t sexually excite me in the same way as your last story but that isn’t a bad thing. I had to stop reading about half way because I got really emotional due to the subject matter. I always have a difficult time not putting myself into a story so it hit me harder than I expected. When I came back to the story a couple days later I was ready to enjoy the sexual aspect of the story. I don’t think I could have gotten aroused if I had forced myself to continue reading at my first attempt. But coming back to it was completely different. I was able to get completely aroused with very positive results. While my husband and I did not role play this story I did partially incorporate some of the elements into our next role play. I am sure that you do not want to her all of the sordid details but it involved a plethora of vibrators and no entry point was off limits.

wickedwidow38ddwickedwidow38ddover 2 years ago

Thank you for giving me this.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Wonderful story of undying love. Thought it was a touch too sad until she went back to her city home and you revealed all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was so beautiful it made me cry. Definitely one of the most well written stories I have read on here.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 2 years ago

Exquisite erotica, exceptionally well written. Wow.

JulesornotJulesornotover 2 years ago

Simply wonderful.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous