Come on Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Top up or down?"

"Down please, to hell with my hair."

As they turned into the driveway Fiona said, "This is a glorious looking home. It is rude to ask this but are you wealthy?"

"Yes, but it wasn't rude. You need to learn more about me."

"Thank you. I can't understand why your plant is so large and is not in the city where people are?"

"We have a foundry so are in an industrial area zoned for noxious industries. We have no competitors in the city who make decorative aluminum fencing as we do and for some years our type of fencing has been in huge demand. We also supply fencing contractors in other towns and cities in this region."

They entered the house and Jack said, "I'll take you up to your room and then show you around."

"I'd like to sleep with you."

Jack and Fiona gazed at one another unflinchingly and he said, "Are you sure?" and was told it wasn't necessary to ask. Her eyes sparkled at his easy laugh. He put down her bag and his attaché case and held out his arms, and she whimpered slightly and rushed into them.

"I can't get you out of my mind," Fiona gushed. "Day and night in recent days I've been thinking about you. It's incredible that at last I have met a man I can think this way about. All those other times when we saw one another at the lodge I knew you had a wife so my desire didn't fire."

"I didn't think it would ever fire after being in your company at the weekend."

Fiona sniffed and smiled. "I forced myself to take it slowly, to be really sure I wanted to go to bed with you."

"And beyond bed as well?"

"You are forcing me to say yes; my answer is yes."

"I'd like it to go beyond sex," Jack said gravely, "but let's not overlook the sex."

They kissed.

Minutes later they entered the master bedroom and Fiona said, "This is very lovely. But apart from that beautiful painting I see no evidence of your wife."

"That was the arrangement. I went to the lodge last Friday afternoon and my two married daughters removed all of my late wife's things to share or give away or trash."

"But not the painting."

"No, I commissioned that at the time of our first wedding anniversary. Gloria scolded me saying she'd earmarked all that money to fit out a nursery and that was the first I knew she was pregnant. So I worked harder and longer, moving to the fencing business where I rose to become operations manager and then five years later went heavily into debt to buy out the retiring owners, two brothers. But enough of that. Do you wish to show me your body?"

"Oh yes, and to see yours. You may undress me right now. Take as long as you like and do whatever you like.

Jack hesitated and Fiona took his hand and placing it on her left breast said, "Come on Jack." From that moment there was no holding Jack back. Her kissed Fiona deeply while working fingers to feel her nipple and when he felt it had risen to become rubbery hard he casually moved that same hand down her back and under the start of the low back of her dress. Placing his thumb on the bra band and the next two fingers on the other side of the sole clasp he pressed his thumb towards his fingers and the hook sprang free of the eye.

Fiona made no comment about his expertise, presumably thinking the fast no-fuss opening had been a fluke.

Down went the zip and off her shoulders came her dress, spilling over her breasts. This time she did notice.

"Ohmigod, you can undress me faster than I can."

"There's no rush," he said, kissing her and then pushing down her bra. "I just need to get to these puppies."

"Puppies?"

"My pet name for them ever since my late teens."

She chuckled.

He felt good and bent down to lick them.

She felt good and sighed.

Soon she'd become interested in what he was doing and had both hands around a boob and acting as if she wanted it all down his throat.

Jack knew that was taking them nowhere so diverted her, saying to grab his dick. Her hand went to it with the speed of a bullet, or so he fanaticized. He groaned softly to informed her that's where her attention should be.

While Jack removed her bra completely and muzzled between her orbs and stroked the incredibly soft flesh with signs of ancestral freckles inherited via genes, Fiona had unzipped him and dipped her hand in expertly under his briefs and had it out where she could see it. Jack refrained from saying she could get it out as quickly as he could, thinking she might mistakenly think he was implying she was a slut. Guys believe all women should have developed it as a skill before they reach twenty. Incredibly some women break the rhythm of seduction and wait for their guy to pull it out for them.

"I-I might need to shower," Fiona said querulously and responsibly.

"No way. I like the smell of pussy."

"Oh god," Fiona said, slamming herself against Jack and kissing him passionately and that set them both off.

Jack had intended taking an hour a more, slowly completing the undressing, indicating fellatio would be welcomed and then and then returning the compliment the male way and then sliding into the first fuck, slowly and languidly.

But something came up.

"Ohmigod, Ohmigod," Fiona wailed. "I really want it. If I don't get it I fear I'll explode."

Well Jack knew the unwritten Number 1 rule of sex for guys was never allow a woman to explode without a dick in her. He grabbed her panties in two hands, ripped them apart without hurting her and pushed her over the end of the bed and slid Big Guy in.

Entry was slick and smooth. He still had his pants on and belted up but that didn't matter.

"Oh darling, how on earth do you know how to be so lovely to me," she cooed.

What? Was she serious?

Fiona was soon working him up to a beautifully paced rhythm and Jack knew he had in his arms a woman who not only knew how to fuck but also liked to fuck. He came within an ace of premature ejaculation but froze his mind for ten seconds and then relaxed, crisis over.

"Are you protected?" he puffed.

"Yes."

"Was I supposed to wear a condom?"

"Give me a STD and I will have lost faith in you."

He dribbled into her mouth and said, "You're safe with me Fiona. You have a delightful cunt."

"Ohmigod," she said, her face contorting and she jerked repeatedly, triggering Jack into flooding her depths, or so it felt.

"Oooh. You've cum," she cooed. "I don't mind early ones. It's only a pain when a guy can't cum."

"You won't have that problem with me," Jack said, blinking to get a return to normal vision. He pulled out with a squelchy plop and watched fluids begin to exit.

"Well will you look at that," he said proudly.

"Ohmigod, pull me up, I want to see."

They were acting like a couple of teens having their first fuck but neither of them minded.

"You were so good and treated me so beautifully Jack. You may have sex me any time you wish, within reason."

"Are you prepared to give up your present life as you know it and come here to live with me?"

"Yes. My contract has five weeks to run. Just be sure about this and I'll not renew it."

Handing Fiona a towel Jack said, "Come and live here. I'll come to love you Fiona, I know I will."

"I share that feeling darling and know it's not only based on rampant emotion. I need someone; you need someone as we appear to be a splendid fit. Let's take this slowly, one step at a time. Will you come and stay in my cabin at the lodge at weekends until I work out my contract? I have to seek permission but can see it being refused."

"Yes please. Fly fishing and sex and being in your company sound like perfect weekends to me."

THE END

12