Come, Saturday Moring

Story Info
You should start every day with a good breakfast.
5.9k words
4.72
5k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
24 Followers

Bill eats more than bacon and eggs for breakfast.

-- Breakfast in America --

Lori enters the kitchen and goes straight to the coffee pot to refill her mug. Laurie asks me if I want coffee, and I say yes, I'll get it. Lori takes a mug from the cabinet and puts it on the counter. She then walks to the kitchen table and sits in the same chair she sat in last night. She surveys the table, which is set for breakfast. She shakes her head, sips her coffee, and lights a cigarette. Sandy is on her phone and ignores us.

Megan says to me, "Scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Will that do?"

"Sounds good," I say, filling my cup of coffee. I look over Megan's shoulder as she stands at the stove, then move to the table. I sit on the bench where I sat last night.

There are two place settings, so I slide down next to Sandy.

Lori laughs. "Wow, you must be special. Megan never does this for us. You need to come more often."

I smile. "Awe..., you think I'm special, you're gonna give me a big head."

Sandy looks up from her phone. "What's so special about him? Just because he came last night?"

"He's my friend," Lori says, "and he hasn't come here in a while.".

"Oh," Sandy says unexpectedly. "Well, it's nice of Megan to make us breakfast in his honor. If Bill's head grows, maybe he'll come more for us. I think Megan would like Bill to come sooner and more often. Bill likes coming, so we shouldn't have to get on our knees and beg him to come."

Megan drops a pancake on the floor and mutters, "fuck."

"I think his head is growing bigger," Sandy says flatly.

Sandy leans towards me and laughs. But under the table, I feel her hand slide up my thigh and grab my cock. She squeezes and jerks it a couple of times. Sandy lets go of me after I give her a dirty glance, and her eyes return to her phone. Sandy has a little shit-eating grin on her face. I don't react to Sandy's innuendo or assault; Megan recovers quickly, and Lori. Well, Lori can be a little slow sometimes, and thankfully, she doesn't pick up on it.

"I agree," Lori unwittingly says, "I'd like it if you'd come more often once is not enough. It won't be so hard now that you are single again. You know me, I'd love it if you came more often. What can we do to help you come more often?

I'm drinking my coffee and nearly spit it all over the table. Sandy and Megan repress, laughing out loud as I cough and cover my mouth. Lori looks at me with concern.

"Sorry, I swallowed wrong, and it went down the wrong pipe," I manage to say between coughs.

Sandy and Megan can't hold back any longer and break out laughing.

"Hey, that's not funny," Lori admonishes her daughters.

"It almost came out his nose!" Sandy laughs.

Megan is laughing and trying to finish breakfast; I start laughing and coughing simultaneously. Lori just looks at us like we're all crazy but then starts laughing herself.

Finally, we all calm down. And for a minute or so, I only hear Lori and Sandy sipping their coffee and pancakes sizzling on the grill.

"I gotta think," Sandy breaks the silence, "it's gotta get really hard for Bill to come so frequently. At some point, he's going to be drained."

Megan choked this time; turning away from the stove, she bent over, coughing and laughing.

"Are you okay, honey?" Lori asks Megan.

"Yeah," Megan replies, "just swallowed wrong."

"She got something stuck in her throat last night," Sandy says with a straight face, "maybe you should get it checked out."

I let out a snort. Lori glances at me and then turns to Megan.

"Is that true, Meg?" Lori says with concern, "Did you get something caught in your throat when you were out last night."

"It's nothing, Mom," Megan says, staring at Sandy. "I'm fine. Breakfast is almost ready."

Sandy flashes me a grin. What a stinker. She's fucking with me and her sister. Lori is thankfully oblivious to the innuendo underlying the conversation. I gently kick Sandy under the table to get her to stop, and she rolls her eyes in response.

"You know, Sandy," I say, with a grin, "you're welcome to come anytime and as much as you'd like. It'd be my pleasure. You are all welcome to come on a visit."

"That's nice of you to offer, Bill," Lori says, "it might be nice to get away and visit."

"I'm not sure he could handle us at the same time, Mom," Sandy says, "but I'm sure he'd like to try. It might be better to come with him one at a time, or maybe with a friend. Would it be okay if I came with a friend, Bill?"

"Absolutely," I respond and squeeze her thigh under the table.

"You're right, honey," Lori says, "it might be hard for him if we all came at the same time."

"But I bet he'd love it," Megan says, picking up the breakfast platter with a grin.

Megan finishes cooking and brings a platter of eggs, pancakes, and bacon to the table. She sits beside me, and we start talking about other things. They discuss their plans for the day and the cookout tonight at Cece's. This is news to me. Lori explains that we are all going to her sister's house for a cookout and to watch the fireworks. I should bring my swimsuit if I have one. Megan and Sandy excitedly tell me that Cece won big in her last divorce and lives in a big house in an exclusive community overlooking the Ohio River. She has an outdoor kitchen, a huge pool, and a hot tub on her patio. It's a great place to watch the fireworks.

I'm excited to go to the cookout and see Cece again. It sounds like she has a beautiful home and a lot of fun things to do. I think for a moment and remember I didn't pack my swimsuit. I guess I won't be enjoying the pool and hot tub. Regardless, I'm sure it will be a great time.

I also wonder what Cece's ex-husband was like. He must have been wealthy enough to have given her such a large settlement. The girls don't say much about him, but they don't like him by their tone.

Lori apologizes for forgetting to tell me about the cookout. I scolded her for not letting me know. Reminding me that I plan to visit her mom this afternoon, Lori suggests bringing her to the cookout. I think this is a great idea.

The conversation dies out as we all attack our breakfast. I glance around the table and think we all need to replenish our energy. Thoughts of what I did with each of these women flood back into my brain. From fucking Lori during her lap dance last night to finally finishing with her not thirty minutes ago. Filling Sandy with my cum an hour before that. And Megan, she took me three times. I shake my head as I take another mouthful of eggs. I think about each and their own sexual qualities.

Sandy is the tightest and freakiest of the bunch. She made me cum quickly but intensely. I'd love to visit that again, but that is highly unlikely. Megan has the rawest sex appeal. She'd make a deadman hard. The first orgasm with her is probably the best blowjob I have ever had. If I stay here another night, she will find a way to join me in bed. And then there is Lori; I've wanted to fuck her my whole life and probably always will. It's always great with her. I like the idea of filming her and Ben, and after what happened last night, I think it will be more than running the camera.

Sarah finishes first, drinks the last of her orange juice, and puts her hands in her lap. I feel her hand touch and caress my thigh before moving up and grasping my partial hard-on. She turns and smiles at me.

"How is your breakfast?" she asks me.

Momentarily distracted by my thoughts and her hand squeezing my cock, I take a second to answer.

"It's great," I say, "thank you."

"You seem distracted, Bill," Sandy says, her toes rubbing up and down my right calf.

"Oh, just thinking about what's happened so far on this trip," I say honestly, "and thinking about the party tonight. I'm a little bummed I don't have a suit."

I stifle a moan when Megan slowly pulls down my zipper and reaches into my shorts, grabbing my stiffening shaft.

"I'm sure Cece has a pair you can borrow," Lori says, "she keeps several around for guests."

"You should stay if Cece opens the hot tub," Sandy says, "I'm sure you'd love it."

"I don't know," Lori says with a tinge of concern, "he's got a long drive tomorrow and should come back here."

"Yeah," Megan agrees, "you'll need a good night in bed before you leave tomorrow."

Megan slides her small hand up and down my stiff shaft. I should stop her, but it feels good.

"I get that," Sandy says, "and I know none of us are planning on staying, but I think he might want to experience all that Aunt Cece has to offer."

Lori gets up from the table, taking her plate to the dishwasher. Megan quickly lets go of me and pulls her hand to her lap. I casually drop my hands and pull up my zipper when Lori is not looking. Sandy gives me a knowing look.

Megan starts to get up and clear the table, but Lori stops her.

Megan, you cooked, so Sandy and I will clean up," Lori smiles, "go take your shower. And Bill, you stay right there. Sandy will get the plates."

"Wha-a-a-a-at? Sandy whines.

"Get your little ass up and finish clearing the table," Lori barks. "Your sister was kind enough to cook us all breakfast; we should clean up."

"The only reason she cooked breakfast is because she got fucked by...," Sandy says in a whiny tone. She stops before she says my name.

Lori turns and glares at Sandy. Megan and I freeze, holding our breaths.

"WHAT?" Lori asks, sounding pissed. "Who?" Her glance shifts to Megan.

"She got fucked by the hottest guy at the party," Sandy lies, "you know that guy that's in those pool servicing commercials. Most of the females there were fawning all over him. To her credit, Megan wasn't, and maybe that's why she got him. Well, Megan got him first. I'm sure he fucked one of my friends, hit on me and Sindee, and then got in bed with Sidnee's brother and girlfriend. I found him a little too vapid for my taste."

"That's because you only eat pussy these days," Megan says defensively, feeding into the lie."

"You'd fuck anything with a dick," Sandy shoots back.

"GIRLS! STOP IT!" Lori says, rolling her eyes at Megan and returning to loading the dishwasher.

Both Megan and I start breathing again, and we give Sandy a dirty look.

"I don't want to hear about it," Lori says disgustingly. "It doesn't matter why; it was a nice gesture. Now scrape those plates and hand them to me."

Megan goes to her mom and kisses Lori on the cheek.

"Thanks, Mom," she says appreciatively and leaves the kitchen.

"I hope the last thing that touched those lips wasn't that guy's cock," Lori says half-jokingly.

Sandy and I burst out laughing.

At the bottom of the stairs, Megan turns back to me and blows me a kiss. She gives her sister the finger, pulls off her top, and shakes her tits before heading up the stairs.

"Slut," Sandy says.

"Bitch!" Megan yells, pushing down her bottoms, and I see her bare ass before disappearing from view.

Sandy flashes me a silly grin as she cleans off the plates.

"So, Sandy," I say, "how did you know all that happened last night?"

I want to support the lie and put her on a hot seat. I wonder what she will say to elaborate on what she said.

"The party was at Sindee's house," Sandy says matter of fact. "She has a bunch of hiding places where we can spy on people. We've seen some interesting things in the last few years."

She says this without thinking, which makes me think there is some truth to her tale.

"Did you watch your sister and this guy... uh...?" I purposely stumble with my words.

"Did I watch them fuck?" Sandy asks quickly, "No, I stopped looking by then. I heard them, but I wasn't watching. Sindee watched them; she's quite the voyeur."

"What were you doing if you heard and didn't watch them?" I ask her.

Sandy gives me a "What the fuck are you doing" look.

"Well, if you must know...," Sandy begins to say.

"I must, I must," I interrupt her.

Sandy rolls her eyes, and Lori giggles. She probably knows the reference.

"Sindee was sitting on my face," Sandy says flatly, "and I was eating her puss..."

"That's ENOUGH!" Lori breaks in. "We don't need to hear anymore, And Bill, why are you asking about my daughters' sex lives?"

"I'm sorry," I say apologetically, "I didn't realize where my question would lead."

"Okay," Lori says softer. "Let's just talk about something else."

Sandy has a smug look, but she winks at me. My question did exactly what I wanted. It tied up Sandy's lie and stopped all further conversation. I'm sure Lori will eventually find out what happened last night. I hope that it happens when I am no longer here.

Lorie, Sandy, and I make small talk while they clean up the breakfast dishes. Lorie heads upstairs to finish getting ready for her day while Sandy goes to take a shower. Lorie begins talking on her phone, and Sandy bangs on the bathroom door, yelling at Megan to hurry up. I then hear a bedroom door close. A moment later, Sandy appears in the kitchen doorway with a mischievous look.

-- Shut up and Drive --

"What are you up to?" I ask.

"Just a little something," she says, stepping toward me; she takes my hand, pulling me out of my seat. "Come here."

Sandy leads me across to the kitchen island. She pushes me against it, presses her lithe body into mine, and her hand rubs over my crotch.

"Okay, then," I say. "I'm not sure this is a good idea."

"What?" Sandy says. "It's just a little harmless fun."

"But what about Lori and Megan?" I ask, feeling her hard nubs press into my lower chest.

Sandy rubs and squeezes my cock, and I get hard, despite my reservations. Her other hand caresses the back of my neck.

"Mon's in her room, on the phone, and I got her to close her door," Sandy smiles. "She'll take at least twenty minutes. And Megan takes forever in the shower. She'll bang on my door and go to her room when done. So, we have twenty minutes, easy. Maybe a half an hour."

With one hand, she deftly unbuckles my belt, unsnaps my shorts, and lowers the zipper. Sandy drops to her knees and pulls my shorts and boxers to the floor. Grasping my shaft with her small hand, she strokes it a few times.

"You look ready," she smiles. Then, standing, she pushes her shorts and panties to the floor.

"Last time, you said it was a one-time deal," I remind her.

"That was this morning," Sandy says. "I had time to think about it and decided I wanted to fuck myself again. Now, come on, we don't have all day."

She pushes me to the side and lays face-down on the island. Her feet barely touch the floor after she spreads them apart.

"Don't I have a say in this?" I ask jokingly.

"No," Sandy says firmly, "But I think you want to fuck my tight little pussy again."

"You have a point," I say, running my hand between Sandy's legs.

My fingers spread and opened her lips. Sandy moans as I push my middle two fingers deep into her hot channel. Her ass squirms while I pump them in and out of her. Sandy's right, she does have a tight pussy, and I do want to fuck it again. I lean over her back, my cock lays over her ass cheeks, and lick her neck to her ear.

"So, you just want to use me as your fuck toy?" I whisper into her ear.

Still pumping my fingers into her cunt, I dry hump Sandy, sliding my cock over her ass and lower back.

"Yes," she hisses and then moans when my other hand rubs her clit. "You got a problem with that?"

"Nope," I say and bite her earlobe.

Standing upright, I remove my fingers from her and slide my cock between her soft ass cheeks. I glide its head over her mound and rub her clit with it. I rub it up and down between her wet lips before slowly pushing its engorged head into her tight opening. The heat and tightness of her pussy feels amazing.

"Alright, bitch," Megan yells, banging on Sandy's bedroom door. "It's all yours."

Sandy and I freeze for a moment, listening. The head of my cock inside her. We don't hear Megan shut her door.

"Sandy?" Megan says more softly. It sounds like she is at the top of the stairs.

"Fuck!" Sandy whispers.

She moves backward to get off the island. In our current position, when she pushes back, I grab her hips to keep from falling and inadvertently shove my cock deeper into her hot cunt. Her pussy ripples as my hard shaft slides into her chamber. We stagger back a few steps, and I hold her tight against me, relishing the feel of being inside her tight pussy.

"Fuck," Sandy grunts, "what are you doing?" I feel her hips wiggle and her pussy clench before she steps forward and off my bouncing erection.

"Sorry," I whisper.

She picks up her clothes and motions me to put mine back on.

"Get those on and put that thing away." she hisses.

Sandy moves to the dining room doorway, panties and shorts in hand. We hear Megan coming down the stairs. Sandy frantically points at the refrigerator and opens its door as I buckle my belt. I understand what she means.

"Bill?" Megan asks as she steps off the stairs.

"In here," I say casually.

Megan enters through the hall door, and I'm peering into the open refrigerator. The door opens into the kitchen, conveniently blocking the dining room doorway.

"What are you doing? She asks, with a suspicious look. "Have you seen Sandy?"

"Looking for something to drink." I stand and see Sandy's bare ass disappear around the corner. "No, not since she and Lori went upstairs."

"Thanks, slut," Sandy yells, and we hear the bathroom door shut.

Megan's look of suspicion morphs into a smile. Her blonde hair is wet and hangs straight, and she's wearing a white half-T without a bra and tight striped shorts. The shorts are so tight I see the outline of her pussy. I close the refrigerator door and walk towards her, stopping at the end of the island closest to her.

"Is that what you're wearing to go shopping?" I ask, blatantly staring at her tits.

"No, silly," Megan smiles, "I wore this for you."

Megan slowly walks toward me, pulling the t-shirt off and throwing it at me. I catch her shirt when it hits me in the chest. Then she stops, peels the striped shorts off her hips, and steps out of them. With a sexy grin, she stands naked in the kitchen. I see she has painted her toenails red when her shorts hit me in the face. Grabbing them, I stare at Megan's naked body. What the fuck is it with these women? Are my pheromones in overdrive?

Standing close to me, she takes her clothes from my hand and lays them on the island. She smells fresh and clean like she did last night.

"See," she smiles, "I said these were for you."

Putting her hands on my chest, I feel the warmth of her body as she moves closer.

"I was hoping for a little alone time," she says in a deeply sexual voice.

-- U + Ur Hand --

"What are you doing?" I ask in a whisper.

"Just something I've wanted since this morning," she says, dragging her fingernails down my chest.

"You got to be kidding," I say. "This is not a good idea."

"What?" Megan says. "Let's take advantage of this alone time."

"But what about Lori and your sister?" I ask.

"Mon's in her room, on the phone with Ben," Megan says, her hands gripping the sides of my abdomen. "She sounded intense; you know she can't multi-task, so she'll be a while. And Sandy never takes less than twenty minutes in the shower. I think she masturbates. She's a bull in a China shop, and will hear her when she's done. So, we have twenty minutes, easy. Maybe a half an hour."

Megan slides her hands down to my crotch, rubbing and groping my cock, and feeling its hardness. I get a strong feeling of Deja Vu. This is so weird. What's next? Will Lori interrupt and then want me to fuck her in the kitchen? None of the three want the others to know what they are doing, but other than Lori, they don't try very hard to hide it.

"I want more of this," she says, grabbing my cock.

yooper
yooper
24 Followers
12