Come, Saturday Moring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan takes my hand and puts it between her legs, rubbing my hand over her wet pussy.

"Don't you want some more of this?" she asks in a raspy voice.

Megan unbuckles my belt and opens my shorts. I'm not sure why I don't try to stop her. Kneeling, she pulls them down to my ankles. Taking my shaft in her hands, I groan as she grips me tightly. Smiling, she takes me into her mouth and then moves back.

"Hmmm, interesting taste," Megan smiles at me, "didn't you fuck Mom?"

"What about..." I start to say, then moan when her lips slide down over my cock until it enters her throat.

Pulling back, Megan wraps her warm hand around my rigid member and moves her mouth up and down the length of my hard shaft. Her other hand gently kneads my balls. With every bob of her head, my cock reaches deeper into her mouth until finally, she takes her hand away, and I enter her throat. I moan and grab her blonde head. My cock moves in and out of her throat several times, and then she stops and pulls away.

"We don't have much time," she says, standing and kissing me.

Megan puts one hand on the island and bends over, spreading her legs. I need no further instruction. Placing one hand on her soft hip, I use the other to guide my straining erection to her dripping pussy. My cock slides in easily, then I grab her other hip and thrust hard. Megan grunts when I slam my cock balls deep into her. The warm heat of her cunt envelops me.

"Fuck yes, I need it hard and fast," she says through gritted teeth.

I do as she asks and thrust my hips as hard and fast as possible. The entire length of my shaft moves in and out of her wet hole. She makes a slight grunting noise each time I slam into her, and the impact causes us to inch forward.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," Megan moans softly.

I feel her pussy clamp tightly around my cock, and her body shakes with her orgasm. The sensation of her cumming and my cock sliding in and out of her hot channel make me think I may still have some reserves left in the tank. Give me five to ten minutes, and I will deposit some of it in her womb.

"Make her cum again," a barely audible voice whispers in my left ear.

I jump a little and look left to see Sandy, smiling, standing next to me. Her long, brown, wet hair hangs straight down, and she is wrapped in a large towel tied over her breasts.

I stare at her but pound my cock into her sister's hot cunt. Megan covers her mouth as she cums again. It feels great, but I am nowhere near cumming myself.

"Are you close to cumming?" Sandy whispers.

I stare at her in disbelief but shake my head no. Not yet, anyway, I think. If she keeps watching us, I may cum sooner than I thought. My arousal jumps as I look at her.

"Okay, good," she whispers, "you won't mind if I do this.

Sandy leans over Megan's ass and lets a dribble of her spit fall on Megan's ass crack. Then she motions for me to spread Megan's ass cheeks apart. Megan moans when I do. Sandy licks her index finger and pushes it against Megan's dark hole. Megan grunts approval, and Sandy pushes it up to the second knuckle.

"OH, FUCK!" Megan blurts out before covering her mouth again.

I'm a bit surprised, since both my hands are holding her ass cheeks, that Megan doesn't realize that a third hand is fingering her ass. She takes after her mother a little.

Megan cums again as her sister pumps and wiggles a finger in her ass. Megan's legs shake unsteadily with this orgasm, and I help hold her up as I slam my dick into her cunt. Sandy uses two fingers, and I feel them press into my cock. Megan groans loudly. I feel my loins start churning.

Sandy unexpectedly pulls her fingers out of Megan and slaps her sister's ass hard.

"Go get dressed, slut," Sandy says out loud. "Mom's almost ready."

Megan's head turns, and she falls forward. Thankfully, she has a hand on the counter to prevent her from falling to the floor. She stands and turns to face us. She is shiny with sweat, and her pale skin is flushed. Anger covers her face.

"You little cunt," Megan spits out in anger, but she has nothing to add. Her eyes are shooting arrows at Sandy.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Sandy chides, "quit bitching; you got off, now go get dressed."

Megan puts her shirt on and pulls up her shorts. She pushes past Sandy and gives me a big, wet kiss.

"We'll finish this later," she says softly, with a big smile.

"No doubt, you're such a slut," Sandy says.

Megan bumps into Sandy as she walks past.

"Cunt!" Megan says under her breath.

"Bitch," Sandy replies.

Sandy goes to the sink to wash her hands. Drying them with a paper towel, she turns and stares at my half-naked body.

"Ass-play is fun," she smiles, "but you got to keep clean."

-- One Last Time --

Untying her towel, Sandy lays it on the island and lays on it like before. She pulls her right leg on the countertop and pushes her ass up.

"Time to finish what we started," Sandy demands.

I look at the smooth tanned skin of her naked back and ass. Looking further down, her pussy is wet and open, inviting me in. I wonder what she tastes like. Getting behind Sandy, my slick and shiny erection stands between us. Placing my hands on her hips, I opt to go for it. But I still hold back.

"Didn't you say that your mom is ready to go?" I ask, remembering what she told Megan.

"I lied," Sandy says, looking back at me. "I lie a lot. Mom's still on the phone, and it will be a while. By the time Megan figures it out, we'll be done. Now be a good fuck toy and do your job."

Grabbing her hips more firmly, I take a little offense at the idea of being her fuck toy. Not that I don't want to fuck her, but Sandy can be a demanding little bitch. She's been manipulating everyone in the house all morning. It's time to regain control, and I want to taste that sweet pussy. I flip Sandy on her back. Pushing her spread legs over her and bending over, I lap her pussy with my tongue. She does taste good.

"We don't have time for this," Sandy snaps at me.

"I eat what I fuck." I say, locking my lips on her clit.

"No, I want you... OH!" Sandy starts to protest, then moans when I suck on her clit hard.

Biting and nibbling her clit, I take it between my teeth and flick the end of it with my tongue. Then I lick up and down through her wet lips, sucking each into my mouth and shoving my tongue deep between her folds. Sandy grabs my head and moans as I tongue fuck her hot quim. Her juices flow profusely down the crack of her ass. I slide a finger between her cheeks and press it against her rosebud. She hums in response, so I push my index finger into her ass. Sandy covers her mouth with her hand to muffle a loud moan. I simultaneously flick her clit and finger her. She writhes and moans when I slide a second finger into her tight, dark hole.

Sandy's body shakes, her hips pivot faster, and she groans, and I feel a gush of fluids on my face.

Picking my head up from between Sandy's shaking legs, I look at her flushed, young body, her nipples hard. Plunging my fingers in her tight ass, I stan upright before pulling my fingers from her ass and hooking my arms under her thighs. Lifting her, I pull her toward me and thrust my rigid pole deep into her waiting, open cunt. Sandy is my fuck toy.

"That was fun," I whisper through my teeth, "but this is what you wanted."

"Uh, huh," she grunts as her body is jerked forward and back with each of my thrusts.

Sandy's so light, I hold her up with one hand and reach up to squeeze her small breasts. I roughly massage each and pinch her hard nipples. Within moments, I feel her body achieve another orgasm. She makes little grunts, and her pussy gets even tighter as I thrust my hard cock into her seizing cunt.

Soon after her orgasm, I feel the familiar pressure in my loins. I decide I'm going to cum in a different opening. I pull my cock from her cunt, and she looks at me in protest. I then press the head against her dark hole, and her eyes widen. I thrust forward, pushing my cock past her sphincter swiftly.

Sandy grunts, covers her mouth, and her head drops back in response.

I hold myself still in her hot chamber for a few seconds and marvel at how easily I entered her tight ass. She is motionless, and then her hips start moving.

The sensations are exquisite.

"Do it," Sandy says through gritted teeth. Her eyes blaze with lust.

Hoisting her ass up and spreading her legs, I thrust again, burying my entire shaft deep in her ass. Sandy is clenching her groin and ass, enhancing the already fantastic feeling.

I watch her pussy pulse as I pump in and out of her. She makes small grunting noises when I start thumbing her clit, and she cums again. The feeling of her dark tunnel enveloping my over-sensitized cock causes my cum to rise.

I thrust again and am fully buried in her ass. Pulling her legs up and apart for better access, I pump in and out of her and start thumbing her clit. I see her pussy pulse as she cums again.

I know I'm close; my balls pull up tight.

"I'm going to fill your tight ass," I grunt at her.

"Fuck, so good," Sandy moans.

"Megan, Sandy, are you ready?" Lori calls out.

Sandy's eyes snap open, but I'm too far gone to care.

Thrusting hard, I hold myself deep, and I unload streams of cum deep inside Sandy's ass. Her head drops to the countertop, and she feels my orgasm and cums again. I thrust three or four times as I empty what little cum I have into Sandy's shaking ass. Thankfully, I don't have a full tank, and my ejaculations end quickly. I stand momentarily, holding her legs, my brain swimming with endorphins. Sandy starts kicking her legs.

"Bill! MOVE!" she whispers.

I pull my cock from her, with a string of cum trailing from its tip, and pull her off the counter in one motion. Sandy's face is a mixture of pleasure and fear. Frantically, she wipes the countertop with the towel and scans for any other evidence. I stand slightly dazed from my orgasm until Sandy slaps me with the back of her hand and indicates for me to get my shorts.

"Yeah, Mom, almost ready," Megan answers.

"Sandy?" Lori calls out again from the top of the stairs.

Sandy wraps herself in the towel, tying it like before. I'm bent over, struggling to pull on my shorts, and she motions me to grab them and go out the dining room door. She stops me as I stand, takes my face in her soft hands, and kisses me.

"Like before," she whispers.

My brain starts working again, and I know what she means. I go out to the dining room and wait at the doorway. Turning back, I see Sandy wiping something off the floor with the paper towel. Smiling, she comes toward me and opens the refrigerator. I crouch down, waiting to make my next move. I don't have to wait long.

"What are you doing?" Lori asks Sandy as she enters the kitchen.

"Just getting a drink," Sandy responds in a normal voice.

"Where's Bill?" Lori asks.

I don't hear Sandy's response.

I crouch and bolt through the living room and down the stairs to the basement. I pull on my boxers and shorts as soon as I get there. I take a few deep breaths, go to the desk, and sit at my computer. I open it, close all the videos and folders, close my browser and open my email. I hear someone coming down the stairs.

"There you are," Lori says. "The shower is available now. But you might want to give it a few more minutes for the water to be hotter."

"Cool, thanks," I say. "I'll finish going through my email and go up."

"Okay, we're heading out," Lori says. "See you at the party."

Lori blows me a kiss, turns, and goes up the stairs. I relax into the chair, shaking my head. I looked at my email for several minutes. Finally, I hear them all yell goodbye, and then I listen to them leave.

"Holy crap," I say to myself. "I'm going to die if I stay here another night. I need to ask Cece if I can spend the night there."

Looking at the clock, I realize I have a couple of hours to kill. Maybe I'll nap after my shower.

12