All Comments on 'Come Together Ch. 01'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!! Loved the writing and the story. Cannot wait for the complete destruction of his wife Christine.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Why is one the sisters name start with a J while the other two start with a C? It's pet peeve of mine, don't mine me!

Covert43Covert43almost 2 years ago

Kinda hoping Christine gets burned very badly by what she’s done, hope Mark enters a continuous and prosperous relationship with the mother and sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like all of your stories. This is another one I’ll follow to the end. Thank you.

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Great first part!

Alpha53Alpha53almost 2 years ago

Let by gone be by gone. Going forward, I wish all the best for everyone, Mary, her two starved daughters, ex wife, and all the kids.

Nice story, but feel two more chapters will be drag.

Teacher44Teacher44almost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

You are a great writer. Loved the story. Looking forward to more chapters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories I have read. It certainly won’t be the last. This is fantastic! Thank you. 5 stars

Sune2022Sune2022almost 2 years ago

a classic... Love it and can not wait to read more.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Interesting family dynamics to say the least. Just wondering if Mark will get any further revenge or is that the last we hear of his cheating ex-wife? And now that he's had a threesome with the sisters, how about a foursome that includes Mary, his mother-in-law? Fairly sure that he's going to fuck her, just wondering if it will be a family affair or not, lol? Inquiring minds want to know??? Looking forward to the next chapters.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Always love your tales as they have a complexity and grasp of humanity that makes me want to read more. Part of your success is also you are several chapters ahead, providing a continuity that other writers lack. I would ask that you consider and long term relationship with Caroline. You have the lead-in setup, saying she’ll give him some “x” to me to heal, so it would be natural for them to later gravitate toward each other long term. It’s your story, as always, and I look forward to where you lead us. 5*

FrodovFrodovalmost 2 years ago

An excellent offering indeed. Bravo my friend. I’m looking forward to possible continuing installments of this story. It has so much potential yet. Again Bravo.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

How ever long the story ends up if its all of this quality we are all in for some fun and games. 5 stars as always I don't think I have ever given one of your stories less. That was quite a complicated tale with quite an involved list of characters, but you kept it credible Well done. I'm looking forward to discovering what contributions the children will make to the story.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

An excellent story. I hope you will continue. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great that he did not fuck Mary too...that would have spoiled it. He needs to move away from these 2 sisters, they'll be a constant reminder of their whoring sister!!

Would be nice to know what happens to the whore post divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting, really good, thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I am curious about where you go from here, since you reached such an excellent stopping point.

From this last page: ""Had the gall to say she still loved me when we were outside," I muttered."

Did not recall this, and could not find it earlier in the story.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

This is an excellent story, well written with great characters. I assume the following chapters will deal with Mark, his children dealing with the divorce and Caroline and Jessica helping him heal and create a new family. Will be an interesting tale. Well done 5/5

Will4900Will4900almost 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Not the standard wham bam thank you ma'am.

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

Very Good, MOAR please (Grin)

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great story , love it. Next chapter , please. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having arguments in front of kids and particularly ugly divorce arguments is really bad.

JiZenJiZenalmost 2 years ago

Need more!!!!

Thank you.

bluesbobluesboalmost 2 years ago

Very good writing -- especially without the usual too many adjectives for every body part and every sexual act. Great dialog as well. Good job -- can't wait for the succeeding chapters!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

A shame that 84% of married couples get divorced. Happened to me and mine was a Burn the Bitch divorce but thankfully before it was all over she had hightailed it to another country 7100 mile away. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingover 1 year ago

Really liking this so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far. I hope you publish some more chapters real soon as it's now been a few months since this chapter was published. Keep up the great stories!

Magilla5Magilla5over 1 year ago

Waiting on pins and needles!!!

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

Please hurry up and produce them please but dont rush it enough to spoil it

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

Wrong place to put it in, should be in loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Am I the only one who feels bad for Christine?

It’s not as though Mark is innocent. Caroline isn’t innocent either. Yet, they’re the ones who get a happy ever after? How can they claim cheating is wrong and immoral, when Mark cheated on Christine with Caroline’s help? Revenge cheating doesn’t make it any less than cheating. And Caroline can’t claim to be a good person after she betrayed her sister’s confidence and seduced her husband.

And Mary? I get she’s hurt by her ex husband’s infidelity, but she needs to get off her high horse and accept that she CONDONED Caroline’s and Jessica’s actions. Mary can’t claim to be a victim of cheating if she’s supporting others doing it.

My hope for Christine is that she seeks a therapist. That she up with her affair partner and moves far away. Her ex husband, children, sisters, and mother despise her and want her to burn. She shouldn’t try to mend bridges — she should hightail it out of there. Move to a beautiful place, accept responsibility for her actions and vow to be a better person moving forward. Become independent and self reliant, and seek therapy for herself. Life is too short to ponder on her past mistakes. And if her former family wants nothing to do with her, then she should accept that and find a home within herself. You can’t choose your family, but you can choose yourself and the people you surround yourself with.

As for Mark, Caroline, and their “family” — I hope they live long lives in happiness, basking in their self righteousness. I hope the universe gives them karma they deserve for acting innocent but being two-faced. At least Christine owned it. These people are worse than her because not only are they also cheaters, liars, and backstabbers — but they’re pretending not to be. Mark starting to feel slivers of guilt doesn’t surprise me at all.

I hold cheaters in contempt. Unfortunately, there isn’t an innocent adult in this story. Therefore, I’m judging based on my empathy and perception. I might be in the vast minority, but I’m team Christine. Everyone else sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I finally seen a comment I can agree with! Everyone in the story is a hypocrite and they did Christine so dirty. Caroline is a snake. Would love to see some justice for Christine. I feel like there’s more to her story. Plus, I’m a sucker for villain-turned-goodgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the 2 anons below me, what part of Christine committing infidelity with multiple different men for almost a decade doesn't justify Mark putting it to that cheating cunt? And Mark didn't even consider or look for someone else until he found out by being shown some incontrovertible facts in the form of physical evidence. So what if he looked to someone else for some good sex after finding out. I sure wouldn't stick my dick in that cheating whore once I found out how many different farmers had been plowing her furrow. And I can't blame the kids for not liking her either as her whoring ways broke up their marriage and hurt their father, who they are close to.

UltimateSin, you stated above that you have 2 more chapters completed; I hope you publish them soon. I am loving this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the anon below me who called me out, what part of infidelity justifies revenge cheating? Mark was wronged first, but I stopped sympathizing when he screwed his wife’s sister. Not to mention, he was still married. Remind me how he’s better than Christine? He’s no saint. And the whole family is full of hypocrites. They’re not “merely supporting Mark through this difficult time”. They’re brewing up a shit-storm because they’ve wanted Mark for years and this is their in. No one can deny how shitty it was of Caroline to lie to her sister for 6 months, all the while poisoning her kids and mother against her. I stand by what I said: Caroline is a snake. I really hope there’s some justice for Christine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know what’s more entertaining: the story or the rowdy comment section. All jokes aside I do feel kindof bad for Christine. But I’m curious as hell to see what happens to her. Update soon if you can.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam wish next chapter was out for this one guess I will have to wait for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the anon below who answered me; yeah, I wasn't too thrilled that Mark started screwing around before he kicked the cheating whore out. But I also think that Mark is fully justified to put the screws to her legally and as hard as he can. After all, the whore was headed out the door to leave the whole family behind when he pulled his little surprise on her whoring ass. She was already getting to crap all over Mark and the children by leaving them and splitting up the family. Furthermore, she had been cheating on Mark for the greatest part of a decade. But I do agree that Mark should have kept his pecker in his pants until his soon-to-be ex-wife was served and I also agree that the sisters are both pretty much sluts too, as it seems to me that all this info Mark received from them was due to their desire to have Mark as their lover and not to keep Mark from getting royally screwed over in court. Anyways, it's all cool and I hope you have a great day. I'm just waiting for the next chapters to come out for this story; the new ones UltimateSin have been publishing recently are on topics that don't interest me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once one partner cheats then marriage contract is broken. The cheated upon spouse owes no further loyalty,honor or fidelity to the cheating spouse. To think otherwise is just utter nonsense. The only thing left is fulfilling the paperwork the government requires to legally end a marriage that was already over long ago. Mark enjoying solace and comfort from from Caroline isn't and certainly wasn't revenge cheating in any shape or form so why would anyone feel guilty about anything that doesn't exist to anyone with a rational mind. Great story. I certainly hope Mark and Caroline work to build a relationship together. They're obviously more compatible then Mark and Christine ever were and they have the enthusiastic support from all the children and both sides of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Caroline and Mark are disgusting for revenge cheating. And they’re acting like the innocent victims? Yeah, right. I hope Caroline and Mark suffer for eternity.

Magilla5Magilla5over 1 year ago

Good read. Please continue!

Burcham8Burcham8over 1 year ago

I LOVE this!!! More, please…more, more more…👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

mikentulsamikentulsaover 1 year ago

Hi are you still going to publish the other chapters of this story. Good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it can' wait for next chapter's

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We appreciate all the effort you put into your work here on the site! I hope we can get more chapters for this story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate reading multiple chapter stories that aren't finished. By the time the next chapter if ever, I'll have completely forgotten about this.

Billythekid1968Billythekid1968over 1 year ago

I have read this story twice and enjoyed it very thoroughly. I hope you continue this story

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Really good start of what could be several stories, I do hope we get to read more about them, and soon :-)

It’s more of a love story than anything else right now, but who knows what you can turn it into? Looking forward to the next chapter.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

So how old was Mom when she had Jessica Christine and Carolyn? She's 55 in the story, and Christine is 37. That makes her an oops baby, in all likelihood, just like Charlotte.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Great story! Waiting for the rest.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(4/1/2023) The only critique I can give is that I would have liked a bit more information regarding the cheating wife and her lover or lovers. While I understand that Mark doesn’t care about who or how it started, I, as the reader do. I would have enjoyed a bit more salacious information. Maybe she started with his best friend, a coworker, or his or her boss. You know, someone close with access. Still, it was an enjoyable read and I gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked it.

"I" is a subject, "me" is an object.

"she sat between Caroline and I." >>> "she sat between Caroline and me."

Good story, pulling for Caroline!

Five for you

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Gave it 5 stars. Almost felt like a thriller in some ways, the way Christine was kept in the dark. Parts of the story felt really grounded. My heart broke a bit for Emily, knowing at 14 that your mom doesn't love you. One of the two persons in the world that should love you unconditionally. Poor girl. At least her dad and her siblings love her.

So, I saw a second chapter was uploaded recently, going to read that next. If you're reading comments... did you ever think about writing the story from the p.o.v. of Christine? What led her to 8-10 years of serial cheating? What is going through her mind once she starts noticing her husband drifting away from her? How does she deal with the fallout? Not necessarily looking for redemption, but maybe in a Twilight Zone or Stephen King style story where in the end all that's left is her and her regret / remorse for being unfaithful years or decades down the line?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I think he should have waited to start his affairs with his sister-in-laws till his wife left for a couple of reasons. Might make things go smother in the divorce. The judge might feel strongly about it. Also, i could affect his family somehow, especially his children and nieces. Maybe not now but later. Waiting a few months to start the affair might be smart thing to do. Don't think I am slamming the story. I liked the story very much and gave it 5stars. I don't want every story written the way I would tell it. That would be very boring. Really enjoying your stories. I know your only payment for your work is to say thank you. Keep up the good work.

goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

Well, I am going to read the next 4 chapters that are available as of today's date (10/18/23). Kind of hard to figure out how much better this story could get since he got rid of the slut. Soooooo, I am off to see the wizard, etc.

ChrissrChrissr6 months ago

“Christine, Charlotte, Caroline, Crystal”, I don’t understand why an author uses similar names for charactors and then randomly uses nick names. Makes the story harder to follow. Would have been 5 stars if I didn’t have to pause to keep the names straight.

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

SO FAR, IT'S OUTSTANDING...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES