All Comments on 'Come Together Right Now'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes!

Salaciously hilarious, entertainment at its best.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for reading/commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
not bad

Well you were right about explaining about Hazel X, and yes I am sure she was a handful I bet she would give Hev a run for her money, and out of all the stories here yours is one of the best and one I can read almost word for word without skipping pages like the other's.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Thank you (as always) for your kind words. I haven't physically started the follow-up yet but I am already planning Hazel's next set of sexy adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

As usual, you don't disappoint. No matter who you write about, your stories are always very enjoyable. Your subtle humor keeps me smiling. Keep up the great writing.

SB

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous SB

Thank you for your comments. More will follow.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Jaysus! Jaysus?

"Mary Mother of Jaysus!" Sounds more like downtown Dublin than lubricious Leeds. Still, we live in cosmopolitan times. And "Eff my old boots!" (now there's an expression I've not heard since my military days many moons ago). Wendy must be really something if she can make the eyes of a pub-full of gay men pop! Yorkshire has changed since the last time I was up there---it seems to have become a heaving mass of suburban and rural fornication. Surely at some stage, LL, your characters will all die of exhaustion (and they'll probably reincarnate as rabbits!). Great fun!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maionaigh

Back in the day my industrial/engineering home town of Keighley welcomed an awful lot of people from Ireland, my maternal grandad very much included. As recently as the 1970s the largest of the three "final schools" in the town was Catholic. Most of the terms I use stem from my early childhood when "Mrs Brophy" would come out and hit you with a brush if you loitered anywhere near her (scrupulously scrubbed clean) doorstep.

I guess we Keighlians are more cosmopolitan than the rest of Yorkshire.

Well, more "something", anbway . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous