Comforted By My Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Chrissy & Maggie explore their feelings in the light of day.
3.7k words
4.76
21.2k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts were all over the place. I lay there in bed, thinking about the previous night's events. Not my own bed. My best friend's bed. With my best friend laying beside me. Naked. Oof. Big night.

She was still asleep, snoring softly, her hair mussed from sleep and a night of sensual ravishing. By me. I laid back against my pillow, staring at the ceiling. Yesterday morning I had a boyfriend and a relationship I thought was going relatively well. That had blown up in my face and now instead I had a...well, I wasn't sure what we were yet.

I had been curious about the fairer sex for a while but I had never really explored what that meant. I wasn't a lesbian. I enjoyed men, even if my relationships with them had never worked out. Was I bisexual? Pansexual? Did it matter? I felt Maggie shift beside me. My Maggie. Was she mine? Did I want her to be? Not mine in a possessive way, I wasn't a caveman. Although, I'd kind of acted like one last night. What if I'd taken it too far?

She opened her eyes and smiled. It was an incredible smile, genuine and full of warmth. "Good morning," she purred, her voice a little scratchy and a lot sexy.

"Good morning," I responded with a smile of my own. I tried to look her in the eyes, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Her smile faltered a bit, before she widened it. "Are you shy all of a sudden?" she teased. "You sure weren't shy last night."

I blushed, staring at the comforter.

"Hey," Maggie spoke low. "Are you ok?"

I looked at her then, noting the concern in her eyes. Concern and maybe insecurity?

"Of course!" I practically shouted at her.

Oops. Too much, reel it in a little.

"I'm fine. More than fine. Way more than fine."

Jesus. Was this what a stroke felt like?

Maggie grimaced and looked down. "I see. Um, you know, I would understand if you were freaking out. Your feelings are totally normal and valid, and I-"

"Hey, hey," I interrupted. "I'm sorry, Mags. I can't believe I'm fucking this up already. Look at me for a second."

She complied, anxiety etched in her features.

"I was not and am not freaking out. I was just...thinking."

"Thinking?" she asked, doubtful.

"Yes, thinking."

"About...?"

"Um. Well. About what this means for me. What it means for us. But not freaking out!" I rushed to reassure her. "Just-"

"Thinking," she finished for me, smiling again, but still looking a little like she wanted to cry.

I scooted closer to her and reached for her hand.

I tried to convey all the sincerity I could muster. "I don't regret a single thing that happened between us. Last night was beautiful. You're beautiful," I emphasized. A blush rose to her cheeks and it was probably the cutest thing I'd ever seen. "It's new territory for me and I'm still processing everything but I promise you last night was one of the best nights of my life and I want more of them. With you." I took a deep breath. "I love you."

She looked at me, eyes glistening with unshed tears and my heart had never felt so full. "Yeah?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah," I replied softly, leaning in for a kiss. It was slow and gentle and loving. She slid her tongue into my mouth, and when she moaned, I felt it everywhere. When we pulled away we were both breathing a little heavier.

"I promise I'm not having a major crisis about my sexuality or about you," I reassured her. I looked down and felt a blush rise to my cheeks "Wondering about where the hell that dominant streak came from, maybe."

Maggie lowered her head to meet my eyes, hers shining with amusement. "Is that why you're acting so weird?"

"I'm not acting weird!" I denied automatically. She raised her brows. "Ok, fine," I conceded, feeling my blush deepen. Were my cheeks actually on fire at this point? They felt like they were on fire.

Maggie laughed. "Sweetheart, wherever it came from, I loved it! But if you don't want it to be like that all the time or ever again, I'm ok with that, too."

"I wouldn't say never again." They were definitely on fire. "It's just a little embarrassing. I don't know. It's just never been like that before! One good fuck and I'm 50 shades of lesbian over here!"

I looked up and saw Maggie's tight-lipped smile. She was obviously trying very hard not to laugh. I, being the classy person that I am, did the dignified thing. I snorted and hit her in the face with a pillow. "Shut up!"

Maggie was full on cracking up as she grabbed her own pillow to defend herself. "I didn't say anything!"

"You were thinking it!"

She held my pillow down and gave me a smoldering look. "I promise you, babe, from this moment on, I will spend most of my time thinking about last night and how unbelievably sexy you were. You have nothing to be embarrassed about, trust me. You should be proud! Wear your sexuality like a fucking badge of honor! Besides I was there, too. So we're both deviants," she pointed out with a grin.

I kissed her. Jesus she was perfect.

"Is that really all you're worried about?" she asked when we pulled away.

I nodded. "I'm honestly not bothered or worried about the rest of it. I don't have a label for myself or for what we are, but it's brand new." I smiled and blushed again (goddamnit!) but this time I forced myself to look into her eyes. "I want to be with you. As more than friends. If you do."

She grinned. "I do. Of course I do. I love you. I've wanted this for so long. I can't believe I'm really this lucky."

"Good," I responded, not tearing up at all, I have allergies, it's fine. "Whatever happens, there is nothing that could make me think of our night together as anything other than beautiful, and loving." I bit my lip, "And hot as hell."

Maggie giggled, swiping at her eyes. "I'm glad. Because, honestly, I will always support you but I think it would've killed me if you'd thought of it as a mistake."

I shook my head and cupped my friend's cheek in my palm. "I love you. Whatever context it's in. It's you and me are forever, baby."

Maggie grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me in for another kiss, fierce and passionate. I gripped her shoulder with one hand, and grabbed her hip with the other, entwining my legs with hers and pulling her body close. She felt so good in my arms, her body against mine. I can't believe we'd denied ourselves this for so long.

Our embrace became softer, less frantic, but somehow even more intense. The lust was still there, fierce and burning. But there was more than that. There was love. Love from our years of friendship and from whatever new feelings were growing between us now.

I nibbled Maggie's bottom lip and slowly slipped my hand around to grasp her perfect, round ass. She lifted her hips while pulling me in, pressing her sex against mine. I gasped at the contact.

"Lay back," she commanded softly.

She pushed the blanket to the floor. It was just us, still naked from the night before and she wanted to see me in all of my glory, the bright sunlight streaming through, leaving nothing to the imagination.

I would never have felt comfortable doing this with other partners. I would have felt insecure, blatantly aware of every roll, every dimple, every flaw. But Maggie knew me. I knew her. It had never mattered as much as it did now, but she had seen me nude a million times. And I knew looking at her now, at the hunger in her eyes, that she didn't see my flaws. She saw me. She saw those rolls and dimples as a part of me and loved them as they were. I knew this because that's what I saw looking at every glorious inch of her.

And so I obeyed. I laid back slowly against the pillows, stretching and arching as I did. Heat flared in her eyes. I moved one hand slowly, seductively, trailing my fingertips over my belly, sliding them between my breasts, across my neck and my cheek until my arms were stretched above my head, my back arched, my breasts on full display, my legs rubbing together bringing the slightest bit of friction to my aching pussy. Maggie drank me in, devouring me with her eyes before crawling over top of me and claiming my mouth with her own.

I started to reach for her but Maggie placed her hands over my wrists. She wasn't holding them down, not really, she was barely applying pressure, but the request was clear.

"I know you're feeling a little weird about this, that we got a little kinkier last night than what you're used to." She moved her hands from my wrists and began stroking up and down my arms. "That stuff can be fun sometimes but we certainly don't need it." She slid her hands to my sides now. I kept my arms above my head without a thought. Because even though Maggie hadn't said the words aloud, I knew she'd asked me to and I desperately wanted to please her.

She grasped my hips. "The right partner, if paying attention," she explained softly, nuzzling me, eliciting a whimper as I arched against her, "can play your body like a fucking fiddle with or without the kink." She suckled my neck and I moaned, loud enough to wonder if her neighbors had heard.

Maggie continued her ministrations to my neck with her lips, her tongue and her teeth, drawing noises from me that I'd never made before.

"I'm going to ravish you," Maggie spoke low against my skin. I groaned as she sucked my earlobe into her hot mouth.

"I'm going to worship you." She sucked on my neck, leaving her mark, claiming me. I whimpered.

"I'm going to fucking devour you," she whispered in my ear, her breath hot. I gasped and shuddered, goosebumps rising on my flesh.

"Pleeease," I whimpered, lifting my hips, desperately searching for contact to ease the pulsing need between my legs.

"Oh sweetheart," she purred. "I'm just getting started."

She kissed around my breasts, above, below, and along the sides. My nipples were pebbled, hard and aching for her touch but she would not relent. I was prepared to beg when she suddenly sucked one into her mouth, hard and fierce, roughly pulling and twisting the other. I cried out with shock and pleasure. "Oh! Fuck! Yes!"

"You like that?" She switched sides, pulling the hardened nub with her teeth, then licking it to soothe the pain. I was already close and she hadn't even touched me where I craved it most.

Maggie moved lower, looking up at me as she kissed down my stomach, flicking her tongue in my belly button playfully. Her hands gripped my thighs. She squeezed them hard as she shoved them apart. She scraped her teeth on the inside of my thigh. "Ah! Maggie, please!"

"Please, what?" she asked with a coy smile.

"Please, more," I begged.

"Tell me what you want, sweetheart. I want to hear you say it." She flicked her tongue against my skin. "I want to hear you beg for it."

God, I was so wet. She was so sexy. "Please lick my pussy," I begged. "I need it. Please, baby!" I thrust my hips up as if to prove to her how great that need was. She looked at my dripping pussy with need in her eyes as well. She stared at it. Nobody had ever stared at it like that before. She was eye-fucking my cunt and it turned me on so much, I felt it gush while she watched. She moaned softly, but then tore her eyes away and looked up at me.

"Patience, my love. I want to savor you."

She went back to kissing and nibbling my thighs. I was twitching. They were so sensitive! It struck me that Maggie had discovered more of my erogenous zones in the last 10 hours than any man had my whole life. Nobody had ever explored my body the way she was exploring it right now. Fucking tease. Jesus, I loved it.

Maggie bit my inner thigh, then sucked it hard, leaving another hickey. "Fuck, Maggie!" I jerked my leg but she held it down. She switched to the other side and did it again. My legs shook.

"Marking your territory?" I asked, my voice slightly shaky but amused.

"Fuck yes I am. You're so responsive." She looked at me with a shit-eating grin. "I'm enjoying making you squirm."

Maggie mercifully moved her way back up my body a little, leaving a trail of soft kisses until she hovered over my pussy. Her black curls were a mess and her brown eyes were alight with lust. She was so fucking sexy. I moved my arms from above my head. I stroked my fingers through her hair, lovingly. I pulled it a little and she groaned. Then she slapped my thigh playfully. "Bad girl. It's still my turn."

She lightly kissed my mound. I twitched. Her eyes flashed with lust. With hunger. She watched me unblinking as she slid a finger through my slit. I groaned, arching, begging, crazed. "You're so fucking wet, baby," she purred. I panted beneath her, whimpering, desperate. "And you're all mine." She dove in, shoving her tongue deep into my cunt. "Fuck! Yes!" I shuddered.

She wasn't gentle anymore. There were no more soft kisses or light caresses. She held my thighs down and fucking feasted on my pussy. She fucked me with her tongue, delving as hard and deep as she could. She moved one hand to flick my clit. The wave of pleasure had been building so long, that was all it took to push me over the edge. "I'm cumming! I'm fucking cummming!" She held me down, watching me come apart. I was trapped beneath her, shaking, and flooding her face with my juices.

She tongue-fucked me relentlessly. I groaned. "God! Fuck! Yes! Right there! Eat my fucking pussy!" The swirl of her tongue felt so goddamn good. No one had ever made me feel like this before. She moaned into my hot, dripping cunt, and the vibration felt incredible. She was incredible. "Maggie, Maggie, Maggie!" I panted, and squeaked.

She pulled away briefly. "You going to cum again for me, sweetheart?"

"Don't you dare fucking stop!" I screamed. Her eyes glittered with laughter but she got back to work.

She shoved two fingers into me, fucking me fast and hard. I heard the squelching of my juices as she rammed her fingers in and out of me. I felt them running down, soaking my ass and the bed beneath me. Then she sucked my clit into her mouth, hard, flicking her tongue over the engorged nub. I was shaking. I felt my orgasm building bigger and bigger. It was so much. It was too much.

With the hand she used to fuck me, she slid her pinky down over my puckered rosebud, teasing the rim. "Jesus, Maggie, yes!" Taking that as permission, she slipped it into my ass and I was suddenly being fucked in both holes. She lifted her head and watched me, using her other hand to furiously rub my clit.

"Fuck, Maggie, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!"

"That's it sweetheart, you're so close. You're so goddamn beautiful. I love you so much. Fucking cum for me!"

And I did. I exploded with a wail, gripping the sheets, my eyes closed in ecstasy, flooding my best friend's hand. "Aaaaaaahhhh!"

"Yes baby, cum for me, squirt all over me. Fuck, you're so sexy when you cum."

I felt the climax throughout my entire body. Maggie didn't relent until I pushed her hands away. "Too much, please, it's too much."

My entire body was trembling. She pulled me into her arms, rubbing my back and soothing me with soft words. "Shh, I've got you, baby. I love you. You're so beautiful."

I reached down to cup my own sex and whimpered. It was so sensitive.

I tipped my head up and captured Maggie's lips into a deep, passionate kiss. I pulled her body against mine and twisted my fingers into her hair. She continued to stroke my back with one hand and grabbed my ass with the other.

I rested my forehead against hers, panting, still recovering. "Holy fucking shit, that was intense."

Maggie giggled. She squeezed my ass cheek then slid a finger through my slit. "Ah!" I cried, jerking away from her touch. "Fuck, Mags!" This bitch threw her head back and fucking cackled. I took this as an opportunity to give her neck the same treatment she'd given mine. When I began sucking on her throat, her laugh turned into a moan real quick.

I slid my hand up her side and lightly tweaked her nipple. It was already as hard as a rock. My lips were still on her throat and I could feel her gasp. Fuck, that was hot. I pinched her nipple harder, pulling it out, testing how far I could pull it before the pain was too much. I sucked the left one into my mouth, still teasing the right with my fingers. "Ah! Yes!"

Our legs were entwined already, and Maggie began arching against me, humping my thigh. I could feel her slickness as she rubbed it against me. I wanted to tease her like she had me but she already seemed so worked up. I lifted my leg, pushing it up against her hot center. "Ohhhh! Oh god, yes!"

I pulled my leg away and she fucking growled at me before climbing over me and mounting me, riding my thigh, head back, chest pushed out, screaming a slew of dirty words. Fuck, I loved this woman. "Oh god! Yes! I'm so close, Chrissy. Make me cum. Please, baby."

I decided to be nice. I pushed Maggie onto her back. She was so needy, thrusting into the air, begging to be touched. I gave one long lick up her slit. "Yes! Lick me!" I gave her another. And another. I slid my tongue inside of her, finding the fleshy spot that really made her scream. "Fuck! Right there! Chrissyyy!" She held my head down, grinding against my face as her climax washed over her. I lapped up all that I could, groaning into her as I swallowed her orgasm. She started shaking, shrieking, cumming again. And if I drowned down here, well at least I would die happy.

Eventually though, her trembling had reduced to a minimum and she let me up before promptly snuggling me into her bosom. I couldn't believe I'd never had after-sex cuddling with a girl before. She was so soft and comfy, it was fantastic.

"This is my happy place," I mumbled into Maggie's boob.

She chuckled, breathing heavy, and squeezed me tighter. "Mine, too, sweetheart." She kissed my forehead. We're too damn cute.

"So can we just stay here all day then?" I asked.

"Well," she hesitated. "We are starting to smell pretty ripe."

I sniffed myself. "That's fair," I conceded.

"So I think we definitely need a shower. And I definitely need to wash my sheets."

I blushed. "Sorry."

"Hey, I would be happy to wash my sheets every day if it means my girlfriend will continue to make those incredible noises while she squirts all over them."

She seemed to realize what she'd said when I looked up at her with glinting eyes and a smile. "Girlfriend?"

"I'm, um, I just meant, you know," she faltered. I raised my eyebrows. "I wasn't trying to say I wanted, I mean if you want, I wasn't trying to rush anything, it just slipped out, I don't, um-"

I put her out of her misery and quieted her with a kiss. "I'm sorry," Maggie mumbled against my lips.

I grinned. "I'm not, that was hilarious!" She glared at me but then I poked her side and she yelped. "Also," I said, reaching for her hand. "Maybe I liked the sound of it."

"Really?" she asked hopefully.

"I think so. Let me check something real quick." I kissed her again, nipping her lips, massaging her tongue with my own until we were both flushed. "Yep. I definitely think I could get used to being your girlfriend."

She gave me another kiss, more brief this time. "You sure we aren't moving too fast?"

"Well, that's one way of looking at it." I agreed. "But also, we spent years pining for each other so maybe we are just catching up." I shrugged.

"I see what you did there, and I support it fully," Maggie said with a grin.

I grinned back. "So are we girlfriends now?"

"Well, almost. But I'm not big on sharing so I think you should officially end your last relationship first.

"What?" I asked confused.

Maggie smirked. "You know, the reason you came over last night? The piece of shit boyfriend who never deserved you in the first place?"

"Oh yea! I forgot about him." Maggie laughed, incredulous. "You should be proud," I pointed out. "You fucked the memory of that asshole right out of me."

She snorted. "Ok. So. How about we get cleaned up, you break up with your boyfriend. And then I'll take you out to that Chinese place you like."

12