Comforting a Roommate

Story Info
A futa and an amazon discover their (mostly) mutual feelings.
4k words
4.72
6.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers

Megan could hear Anne coming up the stairs. That was never a good sign. Despite her tremendous size and weight, the usually plucky young woman was generally light on her feet- for the comfort of everyone around her, Megan speculated- and if she was letting her feet fall heavily enough to reverberate, that meant something was wrong. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen. She was up the first flight. One, two, three... seventeen, eighteen, and that was the second. The reverberations were growing stronger with each step. By the time she made it up the third flight, Megan's tea was tossing up occasional drops from the vibrations. Her shutters rattled from a sudden change in air pressure as the door opened, then again as it closed. Even emotional, Anne had the self-control not to break the door.

Megan felt the slightest twinge of frustration, but it was immediately overwhelmed by guilt. Anne couldn't help how loud she was, and she couldn't help having a bad day. It wasn't like Megan ever had to stop herself from stomping around the house whenever she was frustrated. Of course, she had her own problems Anne couldn't relate to, but that wasn't an excuse. She didn't deserve to be judged by anyone for the hand life dealt her. In fact, Megan figured she ought to go check on her roommate. It was kind of silly, but she sort of felt like she owed it to her.

Having long since paused her video, Megan set her tablet aside and got up. She threw on her fluffy bathrobe and a pair of slippers for warmth and stepped into the cold common room they shared. She liked leaving the window open for the ambient sound of the rain, but she was not a fan of the cold. But for her roomie, she wouldn't let this this deter her. A few short strides down the hallway and she was knocking at her door.

"Anne?" she asked softly. Sniffles greeted her. "Anne, it's Megan." Duh. Who else would it be? More sniffles. "Can I... can I come in?"

"Okay," came the dejected response. She was really upset... Anne cried easily at movies, but when it came to her own life, she was pretty tough. Megan really hoped nobody had died.

She opened the door a crack and peeked in. "I'm coming in," she announced softly, though unnecessarily, before stepping inside. It was pretty cold in here too, but warming up due to Anne's body heat. She was hard to miss, a mountain under the covers of her king-sized bed. The walls were plastered with wildlife pictures, many of horses and flowers. Nobody seeing the room for the first time would think it could have belonged to someone who spent so much time at the gym.

Anne didn't react to Megan's entrance. So without waiting for a further invitation, the bespectacled girl slipped over to the bigger girl's bedside, placing an arm on the big, shapeless lump curled up under the covers. "Hey Anne," she said in a soft voice she hoped sounded as empathetic as she felt.

The mass shifted and she could see a few long locks of black hair spill out into view, mussed up but still sleek and beautiful. "Hey," came the soft response.

"How are you doing?" She realized it was a stupid question as soon as it came out, but it was what it was.

"Life sucks," was the blunt response. She sniffed and wiped her nose.

Megan rubbed Anne's... whatever it was she was touching. Probably her arm. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Anne didn't answer for a bit, but eventually shifted. From Megan's perspective, it was like the world was turning sideways as her entire vision was filled by the frame of her giant roommate. The blanket fell away, revealing the tremendous, muscle-clad frame of a young girl in her early twenties. She was well-dressed, but with a few more buttons undone than would be considered businesslike. Megan swallowed and fought to keep her eyes from exploring the exposed cleavage. As she succeeded, she realized Anne wasn't entirely sober. She shuddered to imagine how much alcohol it must have taken to achieve that effect.

"Fuggin' Northend Bank..." Anne slurred slightly, rubbing her eye.

Mega's face went blank. "What happened? You didn't get scammed or something like that, did you?"

Anne shook her head. "No... You remember the job interview last week?" Megan nodded. "They called me back... to tell me I didn't get the job."

Megan sat silent for a moment. "They called you... back?"

"Who the fug does that?!" Anne yelled at the ceiling. "Calling a fuggin' college student to come... in person... to tell them they aren't hired!"

"Yeah, that's a dick move," Megan agreed, shifting to sit in the bed next to her. "So... you're crying over this?" It did seem a bit much.

Anne shrugged one shoulder. "You shoulda seen how they looked at me. They got my hopes up, but then... they told me I 'wasn't right for the job'. I know what they meant." She rubbed her nose again.

Megan rubbed Anne's huge bicep gently. There was a slight stirring in her loins as she did so, but she tried to remain serious. Stupid sexy muscle. "I'm not saying you're wrong, but, are you sure?"

"Sure I'm sure!" Anne yelled at her knees. "Come on, you step into your bank and the first thing you see is..." She lifted her arms and clenched her fists, seams immediately straining to their limit against the towering peaks that resulted from the simple action. "Are you gonna go back to that bank again?"

Shit, that was a trap question. Honestly speaking, Megan wasn't sure. Full disclosure, Anne was sexy as hell to her. But coming back to that bank every week? She just didn't know. Frankly, her pants wouldn't be able to handle the strain. At least right now her bathrobe hid the effect that 'small' flex was having on her. So, instead of answering, she continued comforting her. "Hey, chin up, you have other options."

"McDonald's?" Anne said sarcastically. She shook her head. "I'm doomed to a job behind a wall, where no one can see me."

Megan wanted to tell her that wasn't true, but she stopped herself. Anne needed to vent right now. She could encourage her once she had time to calm down and sober up. "You didn't kill the guy who delivered the bad news, did you?" she joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Anne wiped her nose. "No. I was so mad, but... he looked scared stiff, telling me to my face." She paused, then broke into sobs. "He looked like he was ready to run away at the slightest sign of anger." She placed her face in her hands. "I'm not scary! I wouldn't hurt a fly!"

Megan's heart sank. This one was on her. She'd never felt like she'd so thoroughly put her foot in her mouth before. Honestly, she might never have felt this bad before, period. She hugged Anne's waist. "I'm sorry Anne, I didn't mean to bring that up."

Anne sniffled for a bit, then sat up and sighed, visibly trying to calm down. She put an arm around Megan's whole body. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so upset. You don't deserve this."

'I don't deserve this,' Megan agreed silently as she was smushed between a big stupid sexy arm and a big stupid sexy breast. She squeezed her legs together, fighting her rising arousal. Out loud she continued to do her best to comfort Anne. "No, really. I'm just making things worse. You're right, you're not scary. You're a sweet and wonderful person, and you don't deserve this kind of disappointment." She peered up at the much taller girl's face. "Hey, if there's any way I can help you apply to more jobs, I'll do it."

Anne smiled and squeezed her roomie gently. "Thank you, Megan. You're such a good... friend."

Megan felt her face flush with embarrassment. Anne was pretty when she smiled, even in spite of the tears messing up her makeup. "Nahhhh... I just... I dunno. You're a good friend too."

Anne laughed, hiccuping a bit. "C'mere, you."

Megan yelped as she was plucked from her spot like a doll and inserted right between those tantalizingly displayed breasts and squeezed just tightly enough to not crush her. "Um... Hehe, okay."

Anne held her there for a bit, resting her chin on her head. She was so warm, Megan was afraid she might start to doze off.

"Hey Megan," Anne said softly.

"Mm?"

"I asked if you would come back if you saw me at the bank..." She paused and Megan looked up, bewildered. She was greeted with a surprisingly smug look from Anne. "I think the answer is yes."

Too late, Megan realized Anne's arm was right up against the straining tent she had been fighting. Her tanned face went red with embarrassment, and her heart skipped a beat. What was happening? Anne slowly let her down, sitting her facing toward her. "You came to my room just to comfort me when I was crying." The smile she gave her changed, now less smug and more genuine. "Now it's my turn to comfort you." She placed a gentle, yet irresistibly powerful hand upon Megan's knee and gently parted her legs.

"A-Anne! Wh-what? Wait!" The front of the bathrobe was flipped away as a baseball-bat-sized tent sprang up in her loose sweat pants, running down the length of her left leg.

"Do you want me to stop?" Anne asked, looking Megan right in her eyes. She squirmed under that gaze, unable to meet her smouldering, dark eyes. And everything else her eyes had to land on was just mountains of sculpted, chiseled, beautiful, feminine muscle and breasts.

Truth be told, she couldn't say no. Anne was breathtaking, and right now, Megan was being taken in by her spell. Her dear friend was sad, drunk, and sexy, and she was horny as hell. She answered silently, by staring at her cleavage.

Anne's smile turned into a smug smirk again and she began unbuttoning her top with the hand that wasn't rubbing the tent in Anne's pants. "I bet you'd like to see me flex out of this tiny shirt, wouldn't you?" The seams creaked again.

Megan's sensible side kicked in for just long enough. "No, that thing was expensive, and you'll need it for other interviews."

Anne frowned, but conceded. "Why do you always have to be so reasonable?" She hiccuped again, then grinned, continuing the undoing of her top. Moving carefully, she sat back and slipped her shirt off, careful not to damage in with her prodigious strength. He breasts came into full view, clad in a plain tan bra. "Hmm, next time I'll wear something sexier."

"You can't afford something sexier," Megan laughed, unable to help herself. Lingerie just didn't come in Anne's size unless you custom-ordered it, and that cost a fortune. She smirked back at Anne and gave her a wink. "I appreciate the though, Anne, but I don't think anything could possibly be sexy as long as it keeps me from seeing your body fully."

"Ooooh, I love it," Anne cooed, unhooking her bra and letting it slowly fall. "Tell me more, Megan. More about how my body makes you feel."

Megan reestablished eye contact. "I would go to that damn bank every damn day because I wouldn't be able to see your body at home when you're work- ah!" She cried out as Anne suddenly lunged forward, completely trapping Megan's body under hers. So warm... so soft... so hard!

Anne retreated, freeing Megan's face, then buried hers in the nape of her neck, peppering it with kisses and nibbles. "Mm, you're hot, Megan. Did I ever tell you that?"

Megan could only shudder and blush. Nobody had ever told her that, honestly. She always thought she was plain. Always dressing down to avoid attention, to hide her third leg.

"Because you are," Anne continued. Her powerful arms lifted Megan up, and the smaller, browner girl loosed her arms to explore every curve and crevice of the body before her. One of Anne's hands left her friend's body to finish undressing, then with that finished, returned to do the same to Megan. The cinnamon futa could only sit back and allow it as she was stripped of her clothes, baring her top. She blushed, a little embarrassed by herself. She had more pudge than she was comfortable showing others, but Anne didn't seem to even notice.

Then she went for the loop of her pants and Megan froze, clapping her hands on Anne's wrist. "Wait!"

Anne slowly, very gently, ran her hand over Megan's tummy, looking her in the eye. "What?" She asked, but she knew. And she knew Megan wouldn't say no. She just needed to wait. And she was rewarded, as Megan after a few seconds that felt like an eternity, slowly nodded. She averted her eyes, turning her face away, afraid to look at her amazonian lover's face as she finished undressing her. The waistband of her sweat pants loosened, then began to slide down, so slowly.

"I know you've been hiding this bad girl from me," Anne said lasciviously. "Let's see what..." Megan tensed up as Anne's voice trailed off. The moment of truth. It was a long one. Her pants kept dropping, dropping, slowly. They got about halfway down her thighs before Anne seemed to lose her patience and dropped them all the way down to her ankles. Megan kept her face turned away, but she could feel a large, strong, yet soft hand brush her thigh, then cup the underside of her full chub, unable to rise due to its tremendous weight. A weight that left her thighs, lightened from her body in a way she rarely got to feel.

The pause continued, Anne testing the cock in her hands, pumping it, squeezing it, tossing it from one to the other. Megan couldn't take it any more. She peeked up at Anne again, and her heart leapt into her throat. The look on Anne's face was one of pure, unadulterated lust. She thought she even saw a trail of drool on her cheek. Eyes locked on Megan's cock, Anne finally broke the silence. "Fuck me up."

Megan released a breath she didn't realize she had been holding. Anne was okay with her cock... More than that, she wanted it, and badly. She throbbed in her beautiful friend's powerful hands, somehow squeezing another inch into it. This was it... She was going to use this huge, awkward club of a cock. The urge to sit up and take charge welled up in her, but she couldn't. The fear was still too strong. Could Anne even take it, huge as she was? Would she even enjoy it? Dear god, would she hurt her?

Anne brushed all of these worries away without a word. Her eyes fell to Megan's and stayed there, lust shining in her eyes, undisguised. Her body language shifted, ever so slightly. She had been playing sexy before, now she was playing predator. Casually yet deliberately, she brushed her hair back behind her neck, then used the same hand to cup her breast, playing tantalizingly with it, teasing the unmoving futa beneath her. She clutched fat, hard nipple and pinched it, rolling it between her fingers, and moaned. Her other hand lifted Megan's cock higher, until it touched her lips. Her moan traveled down its length, a jolt of electricity spearing the diminutive dickgirl through her sensory cortex. She tensed, toes splaying, back arching, a moan escaping her own lips as her inhibitory walls dropped one by one. Her eyes remained locked on Anne, however, spellbound by this titanic seductress as she slowly began to make out with her head.

Megan had felt a tongue on her dick before. As huge as she was, autofellatio was practically second nature to her. But there was something to Anne's touch that was different, magical. It was like her own tongue, but made of fire and lightning, and pure pleasure. She couldn't help herself, every little twitch of that luscious oral muscle jerked her like a puppet's strings. She screamed as Anne slipped it inside, and began to make out with her slit. "Ffffuck, Anne..."

"Ssshhhhh," Anne shushed, putting a finger on Megan's lips. "Just moan." Megan couldn't have been happier to comply. Oh the moans that followed, as Anne's hand released her lips and cock, to cup those heavy, ponderous breasts, and wrapped them around her shaft. This was a heaven the likes of which Megan had never imagined. Something fitting all the way around her shaft... She almost cried in utter disbelief. And so heavenly soft, and warm.

Her orgasm was upon her before she had time to warn Anne, thick, white spooge fountaining out of her tip, blasting straight into her lover's mouth and immediately overflowing. One, two, three, four, five thick shots, and they kept coming. Six a little weaker, seven, eight, nine, a 'weak' tenth spurt the size of a regular man's, then nearly dry spasms that made her cum run weakly yet thickly down her length, down down down, to pool around her balls.

She had closed her eyes. She'd barely noticed. Now she opened them to see her hulking roommate staring down at her with a vacant look, cum caking her cheeks and running all the way down her front, coating her washboard abs and the hand currently jammed between her legs, jilling herself weakly.

They stared at each other, filling the silence with their panting, for a long moment. It took Megan a few minutes to realize she wasn't softening. At all. Her dick pulsed as she freshly took in the sight of her cum slowly dripping down those impossibly deep, impossibly powerful abs. Anne glanced down at the cock in her hand and seemed to get the same idea. The numb look on her face turned into a tantalizing smile that restored some of Megan's sapped energy. Megan, for her part, continued to stare in awe as the ponderous weight above her shifted, rising higher, higher. Her eyes fell on the small, pink slit between those huge, tree-trunk thighs. Each of those legs was nearly as tall as she was, and probably weighed twice as much... Her eyes drank in the sight of the muscles sliding and flexing beneath that smooth, soft skin... And then the shaved snatch between them.

The last of her inhibitions dropped. That pussy snatched them away and held them tighter than even Anne's muscles could. Megan sprang upright, her arms shooting out, hands latching onto those thick, strong, yet feminine thighs, and her face rose right to the perfect height. She could feel the heat of Anne's arousal hitting her face. So hot. She hugged those thighs like her life depended on it, arms not even able to reach fully around them, and planted her lips straight on that warm, inviting entrance.

Anne cried out. "Ahh~ Megan!" Her legs trembled and she sank down onto her knees, then sat back, dragging Megan after her, latched on like a sexual, enamored remora. In that moment, that pussy was her whole world. It was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. She lost herself in the vast depths of those two thighs, rising high on either side of her. The cold air lost its bite as heat and arousal washed over her, swaddled within that wonderful, muscular valley.

Warm juices graced her tongue as she searched for that tiny, diminutive prize. There it was. As her tongue dragged against it, she felt the mountains on either side rise and flex, saw the white-basted abs flex and tighten. Her cock flexed at the sight, pleasure washing through her without stimulation. This vision of feminine power was all the reward she needed. She lost herself to worship of her titanic neighbor's pleasure button. So small, so hot, so feminine, yet drawing the most wonderful, musical moans from her lips, and the most beautiful, artful flexes and shifts in her mountains of flesh. Their moans joined in harmony, drowning out any other sound in the night.

Megan's tongue was tired, throbbing from exhaustion, when she finally released Anne's drooling snatch. The giant girl lay on her back, heaving great gasps of air, all her limbs trembling. Megan, for her part, couldn't even focus her eyes. She took in what she could of the sight of Anne's beautiful, sexy body, then fell back and collapsed. Sleep took her instantly. She never got to stick her cock inside Anne's pussy...

...

Megan woke up to the movement of her bed. She panicked for a moment, before the aching in her loins and mouth reminded her of what had happened. This wasn't her bed, it was Anne. One eye drifted lazily open and was greeted by the lovely sight of a large, soft nipple. Her head was resting on Anne's bosoms, and over her body were draped two huge arms. She ran a hand idly over them. So powerful, so feminine, so sexy. She had to catch herself before she got hard again. She tried to gently extricate herself from Anne's sleeping form, but her arms proved simply too heavy for her. She dropped one and Anne awoke with a gasp.

Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers
12