Comforting a Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan looked up to see an intensely blushing face, makeup still smeared, cum still sticking, and hair still tussled. It was sexy as hell, especially when she thought about how she was the one responsible for her disheveled appearance. Still, the thought of what they had done weighed on her. What were they after that night of passion?

The morning was awkward. They ate breakfast sitting across from each other, had their respective showers, then sat down in front of a TV set on mute for a long time.

"That was something else," Anne said. She twiddled her thumbs, still blushing as hard as she had been when she woke up. Megan just nodded. Anne glanced at her, looking sheepish, maybe guilty. "That... Was I too much? I'm sorry, I drank a lot so..."

Megan shook her head. "No. I consented." That sounded too impersonal. "I was okay with it. Really. It was..." She trailed off.

"Incredible," Anne finished. Megan nodded. "So..." She trailed off too.

"I'm... not ready for a relationship," Megan said eventually, honestly. Even then, Anne was not what she had in mind for when she was ready. Despite... everything, really, she wanted to be a girl. She couldn't be that with, well, a girl. This was a fling, that's all. "But, I'm okay with doing that again." Her face flushed hotly. "A lot."

Anne slowly nodded, her face inscrutable, save for the continued blush. "Me too. This isn't a... a 'thing'. Agreed." Though Megan couldn't know, this was only mostly true for Anne. Maybe she wasn't really ready, but she felt things for Megan. Her sweet, caring roommate, who wasn't afraid of her, thought she was beautiful, and cared enough to comfort her when she was down. But, if Megan wasn't ready, then she would accept that. The sex was amazing, if that first time was anything to go by, and for now, maybe that was all the two of them needed.

Their feelings in order, the two smiled at the same time and looked at each other. "Friends with benefits?" Anne said first.

"Friends with benefits," Megan echoed. There was no need to think any more deeply about it. They were two horny young adults, attracted to each other, and compatible on a friendly-level. This was comfortable. If either of them were to get a serious relationship, it was okay. No strings attached. Perfect.

But if one thing was clear, it's that they weren't going to wait long before doing that again. And looking into each other's eyes, that was something they were in complete agreement about.

12