Comforting My Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were there, I escorted her in, and pulled out her chair since there was no maître d' here to greet us. The waitress gave us each a menu, and we selected our meals for the evening. We both ordered the Rabdi and Malpua, naan, and Gulab jamun (rose berries) for dessert. It was very cool that we both liked the same dishes.

After eating our delicious meal, and enjoying each other's company, we headed home.

Once we arrived, there was a nervous moment at the door like you might get before your first kiss goodnight, but we quickly got by it, and I opened the door for her, and followed her in. Then, she went upstairs to change into another of her little rompers she loved so much. I’m sure she realized how much I loved them too.

Next, we sat down on the couch in the media room, and selected a movie to watch. As always, it was a romantic comedy. Those were her favorites.

We started the movie, started watching, and it got to the first romantic part of the movie where the male lead leaned in and kissed the female lead, I turned my head towards her, and she turned her head towards me. My heart skipped a beat. Damn, I was about to Kiss her again I thought. It was really going to happen.

Suddenly, I was petrified, but I summoned all my courage. I reached my arms around her, pulled her into me as I moved my lips towards hers. Our lips gently met as I could feel her lips next to mine.

Her heart began to pound. I could feel it even though mine was beating harder than I could ever remember. I could definitely feel two distinct heart beats… hers and mine, but it seemed they started to sync as we kissed.

Then I came to be very aware of two hard pebbles pressing into my chest, and I thought 'Damn, are those her nipples? They were so hard and either excited or cold, but it wasn't cold in her house. She had to be getting as aroused as me.

As our lips moved across each other, I realized her tongue was pushing through my lips. I was so amazed, but I opened my lips, and met her tongue with mine.

I could taste her as our tongues twirled about one another causing my head to spin faster than I could imagine.

We seemed to become one, as our lips and tongues devoured one another.

Eventually, she pulled back, we looked into each other’s eyes, I leaned over for another quick kiss, and I knew she was satisfied with the status quo.

We finish watching the movie, and then I left with a quick peck on the cheek.

****

Our goodnight kisses began to grow commonplace. We kissed inside her house every time I was ready to go, and our body heat began to climb rapidly with each kiss growing in intensity.

Then, on a night just like many others, we snuggled into each other, on the couch, feeling our combined generated body heat. Then we started kissing. One kiss led to another, and then another. Before we knew it, we were deep in the throes of sensual bliss. One steamy kiss after the other.

Eventually, Patsy said “We need to stop this before we get carried away.”

I asked her “Well, what would be so wrong about that?”

She just sat there for a moment. Then she seemed to collect her thoughts, and she simply said “It just would. You’re young enough to be my son. It just wouldn’t be seemly.”

First, I thought “Who uses the word ‘seemly’ anymore?” Then, I said “OK, if that’s the way you want it, but if you change your mind, you know where to find me.”

She said “You’re right. I do. You’re usually here,” and grinned.

****

She was right. I started hanging around spending more of my time with Patsy. I enjoyed being around her, and she seemed to be in no big hurry to send me away. So, I was at her house every day whether to just help her, comfort her, not that she really needed that anymore, or just sitting around enjoying each other’s company.

When her friends would ask her why I'm always around, she just said “He’s keeping his promise to my son,” and they all seemed to accept that answer, and appreciate my attentiveness.

As we spent more time together, there were more nights of snuggling on the couch in the media room combined with even more kissing.

Then, one night, we were on the couch snuggling, and I turned my head to her. She looked into my eyes, and there was no denying the intensity in that moment of eye contact.

I leaned in, and, as I did, she leaned towards me. Then my lips met hers. It was soft and tender. There was a connection, something much deeper than just friends. I think this was the moment she finally saw me as a man, and not just someone who was friends with her son.

There was something more in this kiss. It was soft and passionate, but loving and tender. We were unrushed, and held each other in a tender embrace. As our lips moved softly across each other, I used the tip of my tongue to move around her lips tasting and feeling her lips. Then her tongue met mine, and it was like a jolt of electricity.

I pulled her in tighter, and began to run my hands softly over her body still in her romper. Then, I slowly began moving us lower on the couch with me on top. I could feel the heat as our kiss lingered, and our bodies meshed together almost as if one.

Then, for the first time, I built the nerve to feel my friend’s mother’s breasts. It wasn’t that I needed to build my nerve in this moment. The connection between us just made it a natural progression. They were small, but soft, and responsive to my touch. As I fondled her nipples between my fingertips, I could feel them swell almost begging for more attention which I was more than willing to provide.

We stayed in this position for quite some time. Was it a few minutes, an hour, or a lifetime? I don’t really know, but it was long enough that I knew I shouldn’t press her any further. As much as I wanted to push it, I knew she was struggling with our budding relationship, and I wanted her to know she could trust me.

I didn’t want our first time together to be just a spontaneous thing that she might soon regret. Like anything worth having, she was most definitely worth waiting for. So, I ended our canoodling knowing this wouldn’t be our last, but I could see in her eyes that she appreciated me pulling away giving her time to adjust to what was happening between us.

When I pulled back, our eyes locked, and we both knew that we’d broken a barrier we never intended. This was beginning to be something we both needed, apart from the initial comforting I promised her son. Of course, I guess we’d already crossed that line once we first kissed. I think we’d both been lying to ourselves up until now. There was no longer any denying what was happening was much deeper than that... for both of us.

****

Now that our relationship was growing in intensity, she began to pull away a bit. I think she was still struggling with our age difference, and how it began as a means of comfort. It was never intended to be anything more. However, if the truth were known, I’d have to admit I’d had a crush on her for what seemed like a very long time.

However, now, my long-felt crush was growing into a lot more as I got to know her better as a person, and not just a target of my long-felt lust. She was kind, sweet, considerate, and honest almost to a fault. That’s what I feared most… her honesty. I knew that, if I pushed her too hard, her honesty would demand that she stop our growing feelings for one another.

Nevertheless, she was still very content with my visits. We still met often, and we still snuggled on the couch. Sometimes those snuggles were coupled with kissing.

Then, one night, it happened again. We were sitting on the couch snuggling when I turned my head to look at her, and she looked back. Our eyes locked, and we crushed our mouths to one another knowing exactly what was happening between us. The fire was too intense to deny as our tongues collided. I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth as our tongues battled each knowing there would be no loser.

We clung together as our heads moved left to right and back again trying to experience each other completely.

In the heat of passion, I started to slowly push her down on the sofa with me on top. We just couldn’t seem to get enough of each other as the passion grew. The heat was so intense, we had to start shedding our clothes. I began by unzipping her romper, and sliding it off over her arms revealing her bra clad breasts while still covering her panties.

Then she lifted my t-shirt over my head as I lifted my arms, and she threw it across to the coffee table. When she threw my shirt, I reached around her, and unclasped her bra. She, then, pulled the shoulder straps of her bra over her shoulders as we locked eyes.

For the first time, I saw her bare breasts. They were so beautiful. A lot of guys may’ve preferred larger breasts, but they were so small and firm that her nipples stood proudly on top asking to be licked and sucked. They were magnificent, not because of any specific attribute, but because they were her. They suited her perfectly.

At that point, I wanted nothing more than to please her. I leaned in, and kissed her desperately. I wanted to feel her excitement as I tweaked and played with her gorgeous, little, mature breasts. The deeper the kiss became, I could feel her very sensitive nipples respond to my touch. Her nipples were very sensitive and had a direct line to her groin, and I could feel her body start to tremble. That’s when I knew she was having an orgasm. Her body began to shake in my arms as we clung tightly to one another.

That’s when she pulled back again. I think that scared her. She apologized profusely, and I told her “There’s nothing to apologize for. I wanted that, and I hoped you wanted it too.”

She said very demurely “I did, and I didn’t.” But then she got up, and zipped up her romper.

As she did, I said “I hope you’re not upset with me.”

She responded “No! Of course not. I loved every second of it! I just… don’t know.”

I said “Don’t know what?”

She said “I just never expected this to happen.”

I said “Neither did I, but I did start thinking of you differently months ago.”

She replied “Differently?”

I told her “Well, yeah. I mean it began to be more of a crush, I guess.”

She said “You have a crush on me? Really? Aren’t we a little old for crushes?”

I said “Well, maybe more than a crush… But I never dreamed anything would happen.”

She said “But you wanted it to happen?”

I said “Well… yeah… maybe, but I never expected to get to know you as I have. What I feel for you now isn’t just a crush. It’s real.”

She said “I’ll have to think about this. Please give me some time to absorb all of this. For now, we need to be more careful.”

I said “Of course. Take all the time you need,” and I put on my t-shirt and left.

****

Later, that same week, I came by to visit her again, and, within an hour, we were snuggling on the couch again.

I looked down at her a few times hoping to get a response, but there wasn’t any until she finally looked up at me and said “Fuck it!”

I took that as my cue, and I turned and, almost with desperation, I kissed her. I almost forced my tongue in her mouth, but there was no need to as she accepted it willingly. Our tongues battled as if our lives depended on it like a starving man getting his first taste of food in weeks.

As the intensity grew, I reached over and unzipped her romper revealing her beautiful bare breasts. The only reason she ever wore her bras was because they were padded nearly an inch, and it gave the impression that her breasts were much bigger than they actually were.

I was to find out later that she was embarrassed by her lack of breasts. That’s why she always had it on. That night, she knew what was going to happen, and she had planned for it. Now that she knew I loved her tiny, responsive, little breasts, she wasn’t embarrassed when I saw them. Apparently, I always had a look of lust in my eyes whenever I saw them.

I wasted no time in taking her right nipple in my mouth and teasing it, enjoying the feel of it expanding to a hard nub between my lips as I flicked and licked it. I was playing with her right nipple with my left hand squeezing and rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. This was driving her crazy.

Then I began to feel a small quivering in her body indicating an orgasm was on its way. It was amazing how sensitive her nipples were. So, as I fondled her nipples, she began to shake again like before. This time, I reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit through her romper.

When she felt that, she threw her head back, and gave in to what I could only describe as a massive orgasm as her body began to quake and shudder. Just the sight of her enjoying herself was so fulfilling after seeing her so sad for so long.

When she began to settle down after her orgasm, she turned to me, and said “Now it’s your turn.”

She began to pull my shorts and boxers down both at the same time. So, I lifted up to help her remove them releasing my hard cock from its confines. Once she got them down to my ankles, and I kicked them away.

When she saw my cock standing high and ready for action, she wasted no time, and took it in her hands. She began to pump it slowly. Then she bent down, and gave my cock a slow lick from the base all the way up to the tip. She repeated this action several times making sure to lick all sides.

Then, she took the spongy head of my shaft, and licked it all around sometimes stopping to flick it with her tongue. She was now teasing me mercilessly, and I was enjoying every second of it.

Once she could see I couldn’t take the teasing any longer, she took it into her mouth, and sucked hard while she pumped up and down my hard shaft. Then she took me by surprise when she took me all the way down her throat to the base of my prick. She stayed that way for a moment giving her throat a chance to adjust to the large invader. Then she went the extra mile, and began shaking her head left to right repeatedly before she came up for air.

She repeated that process over and over until she could feel I was about ready to explode. That’s when she pulled all the way out grasping and squeezing the base of my cock giving my orgasm time to wane. Then she started the process all over again.

When she finally let me come, she pulled nearly all the way off me until only the head remained inside her mouth. As I began to shoot my load in her mouth, I could see she was having trouble catching it all, but after six shots of hot semen in her mouth, she finally pulled completely off. She opened her mouth, showing me my load on her tongue before she closed her mouth, and swallowed making a show of it for me to enjoy.

There was no doubt she was an experienced cock sucker. She brought me so close to orgasm four times before she finally let me cum. She could tell I couldn’t take anymore.

After we’d both blew off some steam, we sat on the couch cuddling for a while, and she got up zipping her romper indicating that was the end of the night’s festivities. I didn’t mind, though, because she had left me totally satisfied with her experienced mouth.

****

The next night I visited her again, and it was close to a repeat of the night before, but with an extra twist. We snuggled, and kissed as usual. That had become a custom we did every visit, but tonight, however, held an extra treat.

As we were kissing, I unzipped her romper. After playing with those sensitive nipples for only a few minutes, she pushed my head down. I began kissing my way down her tummy towards her naval, pausing long enough to tease her with my tongue, as she pushed me further towards the elastic of her panties. So, I took the hint, and began removing her romper and panties. As I slid them down over those gorgeous buttocks, she lifted up, and I slid her them all the way to her ankles revealing her gorgeous aged-to-perfection cunt.

As I stared, I wanted to examine her beautiful pussy in detail, but Patsy's left foot brushed against my right cheek making its way down so her toes rested under my chin. Her panties and romper were still down around her right ankle. So, she used her left foot to raise my head, looked into my eyes, and she kicked them away. Then she spread her legs for me for the first time, and I knew I couldn’t rush this.

She took her middle and forefinger spreading herself opening for me. I watched in amazement as I saw this beautiful flower bloom right before my eyes.

After the teasing she gave me, I had to return the favor kissing, her inner thighs. First one. Then the other, making her squirm in her seat. As I moved from thigh to thigh, I’d blow on her swollen clit and labia. By the time I was ready to get to the main course, she was practically shoving her cunt in my face, but, honestly, I didn’t tease her long because I couldn’t hardly wait to taste her, and inhale her scent.

So, I moved in close, and inhaled deeply. I told her “Your scent is so intoxicating.” In truth, it made my toes curl, it had me so excited. The scent was pungent and overwhelming, and it sent me into a lustful rampage.

Months of fantasizing doesn't compare to the real thing. Her lips were thick, swollen and moist. Her clit was large and erect, and there was neatly trimmed hair around her mons.

I shoved my face into her mature folds, and her thighs clamped down tightly around my head. So, with the flat of my tongue, I licked her from her hole to her nub. Her flavor was so sweet and musky. It was ambrosia on my tongue, and I told her “You taste so good.” I didn’t want to spend a lot of time talking at this point. It was so overpowering, I attacked her with gusto.

I swirled my tongue around her swollen clit, dragged it though her swollen labia, and plunged into the savory slot, repeating the process over and over. She lifted her hips, and lightly tugged on my hair.

She screamed "Yes, Yes, Yes! Just like that!"

Then my mouth was flooded with her warm cream, and she pulled my head tight against her crotch, shuddering as her orgasm took her.

I struggled to breathe as my nose and mouth were covered by her mature cunt. She was growing more delirious as I devoured the delicious folds between her legs. I thrust a finger into her, curled it up as I sought her g-spot, and then I found it.

She screamed “YES! OH, FUCK YES!” with an abrupt climax, and it was like music to my ears.

Then, she released me, and I gasped for air, half grateful as my lungs filled again, and half disappointed it was over. I would love being in there forever.

After calming down a bit, she said “Now it’s your turn. As they say, do unto others…”

Then, she dropped to her knees while directing me to sit on the couch.

She grabbed my swollen dick with her soft hands, and began to gently stroke me. Then, holding my cock tighter still, she stroked me hard and fast lubricated with her own juices.

Next, she took my engorged prick in her mouth, and, while staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes, she sucked the head of my prick into her mouth. As she used her hands to stroke me harder, she sucked me even deeper before she finally took my whole shaft down her throat gagging only slightly.

While wholly enveloped down her throat, she shook her head violently left to right before she pulled back out only to repeat the process. She bobbed her head up and down over my swollen, throbbing knob, and didn't stop until I deposited a full load in her mouth. Spurt by spurt she sucked my balls dry before opening her mouth to display her trophy. Then she closed her mouth, and swallowed.

I lifted her up onto the sofa, and into my tight embrace. I pressed my lips to hers, and forced my tongue in her mouth without thinking about what she had just so recently swallowed. As we kissed, I could still taste cum in her mouth, now intermixed with her flavor still on my tongue, and it was like the nectar of the gods as I kissed this gorgeous, mature, woman that I truly cared about.