Comforting My Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

The following evening, I returned to visit her which had become a very regular thing.

I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but, when she greeted me at the door, she only wore a light blue nightgown which came to about half way down her thigh. It wasn’t see-through, but it was sheer enough that I was almost foaming at the mouth at the sight of her.

We had dinner, and wine. Then we went to the media room as usual where she snuggled into me the moment we sat down.

I turned to her, and she looked at me as I held her in my arms. Her soft lips pressed firmly against mine as we feasted upon each other while beckoning for more. No words were necessary. We both knew this was inevitable.

During the heat of the moment, I began to lightly run my palms and fingertips over the warm, inviting curves of her mature body. Then, I moved my hands from her body as I lifted my arms while she removed my t-shirt, and threw it on the floor. She wasted no time afterwards removing my shorts and boxers as I lifted myself so she could ease my shorts down my thighs, and I kicked them away.

This, obviously, was not a fair situation. There I was totally nude, cock standing tall, while she sat in her nightgown. So, I reached over, and lifted her nightgown over her head, revealing she was totally nude underneath.

I could see that Patsy was aroused. Her thick nipples were swollen, and I could swear I could smell her arousal wafting in the air. She glanced down at my bulging crotch, and smiled a little smile. From her sitting position next to me, she turned to face me while lifting her left leg over my lap straddling me.

While I fondled and squeezed her thick, swollen nipples causing her to tremble, her fingers slipped over my chest slowly, passing over my own hard nipples.

The moment was heated, and required no further foreplay. She grabbed my shoulders, hugging herself tight into my arms. While she rolled herself back and forth over my hard cock slowly working it deep into her, I started to move my cock in and out of her mature cunt. We both shifted several times, as we tried to press ourselves closer together. Her bare skin where it touched mine seemed so hot that it felt almost electric.

I rolled my hips, rocking her up, and down in my arms. Her fluids coated my cock so well that our pleasure was immediate and unmistakable. This was it. This was our time, and there was no time like the present.

Patsy screamed "I love you, Allen. I just didn’t know it. Is this wrong? Is it wrong to want you to love me this way?"

In answer, I pulled her to me, and crushed my lips against hers. Her lips parted to accept my tongue, and she greeted it with her own. My hands dropped to her lovely, tiny, breasts, squeezing and pinching her hard, rubbery nipples. I pushed her down on the couch so that I was on top.

As she pulled out of our kiss, she looked up at me, and said "Is it wrong? Are we wrong to do this, Allen?" and I knew that I was right. This was her concern all along. This was why she kept pulling away, but, even as she spoke, she spread her legs wide and raised her knees upward to allowing me to lay between her creamy, inviting thighs.

She placed the head of my hard dick against her sodden slit, and as I drove my cock home, I replied. "No. This couldn’t possibly be wrong. Is it wrong to love someone?" She was so tight and wet, and her pussy felt like it was on fire. I drove downward, anxious to have her cunt wrapped around my cock once again.

She drove her pelvis up to meet mine, her cunt spread to accommodate my invading phallus. With a single slow movement, she took all of me into her hot, wet pussy breaking into tears she yelled, "Oh, Allen! I've been wanting this!"

Her cunt convulsed around my rigid rod. I was swallowed in such fiery wetness, my prick bathed in the hot lava of Patsy’s luscious pussy, that it was difficult not to explode on the spot, and I screamed “Oh, Patsy. I love you, but I don’t know how much longer I can hold out. I’M ABOUT TO CUM!”

Her mature legs tightened around me. "Then fuck me, baby," She screamed "I need you to fuck me NOW... FUCK ME HARD, ALLEN!"

Overcome with desire, I began to stroke in and out of her slick, juicy cunt. She thrust underneath me, twisting her hips and pushing upwards to meet my downward thrusts.

Her fingernails clawed into my back, desperately pulling me down to her. I ducked my head to suck her sensitive, swollen nipples, making her shiver with fervor as I nibbled at her hard nipples with my teeth.

I soon felt the undeniable need to cum... She groaned as my cock swelled, and then I groaned as I began to cum so hard it almost hurt! I thrusted deep into her, thick jets of cum erupted from my cock, painting her pussy in a deluge of hot sticky discharge. As I quivered, I shot jet after jet of hot cum.

The flood that filled her triggered her own release. Her body stiffening, and her back arched towards me. Her arms and legs wrapped around me even tighter, and pulled our bodies even closer. She squealed, begging me not to stop. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, Allen! Oh please, never stop! Don't ever stop fucking me, Baby!"

Once I emptied my balls, I stayed hard as a rock, and, after we caught my second wind, she and I resumed our passionate coupling! With my immediate need to cum sated, I was now able to maintain my stamina for our mutual pleasure.

Then she asked “Would you like to try something else?”

I said “Sure, what did you have in mind?”

She just got on her hands and knees, and asked me to push my cock into her, at this point, very wet cunt dripping with both our juices. So, I admired that exquisite ass pointing at me for a minute, and I slowly slid into her. Then, I pumped in, and out a few times when she said “Wait! That’s enough. Now spread my cheeks, and put it in my ass.”

I asked “In your ass!? Are you sure?”

She said “I’ve never been surer of anything in my life. I’ve never tried it with anyone before, but I want to give it to you.”

I replied “This is your first time?”

She said “Yes. Every man I’ve ever been with tried to take my ass, but I never let them. I want to give it to you, though. I want to give you all of me.” So, I pushed the head of my wet prick into her gorgeous, virgin ass. There was a lot of resistance. Neither of us really knew what we were doing.

As I pushed harder, I could hear the strain in her voice through her grunts and squeals. So, I asked her “Do you want me to stop?”

She just grunted, and shook her head “no”. So, I continued to push harder when, all of a sudden, something gave, and I knew I was in, but I wanted to make sure she was good. So, I asked “Are you OK?”

She just grunted “It hurts, but it feels good! JUST FUCK MY ASS, BABY! FUCK IT NOW!” So, I did as she demanded. I slowly pushed forward letting her adjust to the big intruder going the wrong way on a one-way street.

The further I pushed in, the more her groans and grunts turned to moans of pleasure. So, I pushed in until my pelvis hit her firm, round, meaty buttocks, and I heard her release a long breath and moan. So, I slowly began to pump in and out.

Meanwhile, unknown to me, she had begun to pleasure herself by rubbing her clit. Then she jammed two fingers in her vagina, and said “I can feel you inside of me!”

I responded “I know. I can feel your fingers moving, too!”

She just screamed “THEN, FUCK ME!”

Her wish was my command, and I grabbed her hips for leverage. Then I started fucking her ass like I was pounding her pussy. I just pumped in and out as hard and fast as I could muster. I stuffed my cock in and out of her, watching her buttocks ripple with each thrust of my staff… BANG, BANG, BANG… one after another as my pelvis met her lovely cheeks.

Then I grimaced through my teeth, and said “I’M GETTING CLOSE. I’m GOING TO CUM!”

She yelled back :FILL MY ASS, BABY. CUM IN MY ASS!”

So, after just a few more hard slaps of my pelvis on her firm, meaty cheeks, I came in her ass spurt after spurt spewing my jism deep into her bowels as she screamed “I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM IN ME, BABY! I’M GOING TO CUM!” Then I felt her whole body begin to tense and shake uncontrollably.

When our climaxes began to wane, we both collapsed. Her face down with me on top, and my cock still deep inside her. I was still hard, but beginning to slowly soften. I just said “Holy shit!”

She just chuckled “Literally.” We both laughed as I got off of her, allowing us to make a run to the toilet to clean up.

We were so crazed, kissing each other; nibbling each other; pounding each other; fondling each other; and caressing each other that I thought nothing could be more intense, more fierce, more violent, more profound than our love making. I kissed her with more exquisite passion than I thought capable. We expressed our love for one another more times and in more ways that night than I could possibly count.

Before we were done, I had cum 4 times, and she lost count somewhere along the way. We were both totally exhausted, and we fell asleep on the couch in each other’s arms.

I now knew why men reached their prime at such an earlier age than women. It was always intended by nature for younger men to be with mature women, and I told her “This could never be wrong. This is the way nature intended. I love you.”

Epilogue:

We knew that it was going to be difficult for us. The future was uncertain. Where would this lead us? Through all of the uncertainty there was one thing for sure, our love.

Soon after, I moved in with Patsy, and slept in her bed… well… our bed.

Some of her friends snubbed their noses at us, but we were happy regardless of how others felt.

Then about a month after I moved in, I decided I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this gorgeous, mature woman. So, I bought a ring, planned a nice evening out on the town ending with me popping the big question.

When I got down on one knee, her eyes got as big as saucers. Then I proposed “I love you so much, Patsy. Will you marry me?”

She began to cry, and I wasn’t really sure why. I didn’t know if they were happy or sad tears, but then she said “Well, are you ready to be a father?”

I asked “Are you saying you’re pregnant?”

She said “Yes to both questions!” It turns out she got pregnant that first night or shortly thereafter. I jumped up in excitement, and kissed my bride-to-be.

We didn’t waste a lot of time. We got married by the Justice of the Peace. Then we moved far away from those who looked down their noses at us, and lived a wonderful life together along with our daughter we named Grace.

The End.