Comforting My Hot Sister

Story Info
A sexy sister fights a fit girlfriend.
6.3k words
4.48
42.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashbee32
ashbee32
32 Followers

I was bashing my Xbox controller, focused unblinkingly on the TV ahead.

"You're cheating," whined Kara.

"Bullshit."

"You are so cheating!"

I threw up my arms in a victory sign as the image on the TV flashed. Kara rolled her eyes as she tossed her controller aside. I laughed and shrugged at her apologetically. It was one of the upsides of having my sister move in with me. I had someone I could pummel in video games whenever I felt like it.

At that moment, though, Kara certainly looked the part of an older sister. Her arms were folded across her chest and she was scowling at the TV.

"Come on, you'll get better! You just have to keep practicing. Like...a lot," I said mischievously.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed. You wanna do something fun tomorrow?"

"No can do, sis. I'm hanging out with Tracy for most of the day."

My sister placed her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes. "Right. Of course. The only girl you ever wanna spend time with now, huh?"

"She's my girlfriend, what d'you want me to do?"

"It's fine. I get it. Just don't complain when I meet a guy and start ditching you..." said Kara sternly.

I chuckled. "Sure, you'll get a free pass."

Kara yawned and stretched her arms over her head. The waistband of her leggings slid down a bit, while her undersized t-shirt rode up, leaving her navel and a strip of midriff exposed. I would never have said it out loud, but I had to grudgingly admit that any guy who landed my sister would be as lucky as heck. Her delicate face, framed by her straight blonde hair, was about the prettiest you'd ever see. Combined with her slim, soft, 5'7" body and near-perfect tan year round...I was sure most guys couldn't hope to do better.

Obviously, being siblings, we were at each other's throats more often than not. That meant I would never in a million years have told her that she was an attractive girl. It was my duty to give her as much shit as possible, and she was happy to reciprocate.

"Look at you; wearing those gym outfits when we both know you've never worked out," I teased.

"Shut up!" Kara ended her stretch and placed her hand over her bare stomach as she walked away. "Goodnight! See you in the morning!"

I hadn't been so keen on my sister moving in with me. But she'd fallen on hard times and she was desperate, so refusing hadn't been an option. A few months later, I couldn't imagine her not being there. We'd become so close that I would have really missed her if she'd left. For all the ribbing we gave each other, I knew she was a good sister and I could count on her anytime.

There was one problem, though. My sister and my girlfriend, Tracy, didn't like each other. Neither had said it explicitly, but I knew both girls well enough to know when they didn't like someone. I knew Kara resented Tracy for being the "new girl" who was suddenly the focus of my time and attention. And she couldn't be convinced that Tracy had my best interests at heart.

Tracy, meanwhile, didn't like that my sister lived with me and thus had an outsized influence on my thinking and decisions. I had naively hoped that they would come around to each other, but that didn't seem to be happening.

****

The following morning, I walked into Kara's room, looking for a phone charger she'd taken. She was lying on her back in her pajamas, with her iPad propped on her thighs. I was surprised to see her watching a video about boxing.

"Thinking of taking up a new hobby?" I snickered.

Kara glared at me. "What, you think I wouldn't be able to box?"

"Duh. You're as unfit as fuck."

"Please. I could totally win a fight."

I laughed and shook my head as I turned to leave the room. My sister was so easy to goad. If I suggested she wasn't good enough to do something - anything - she would reflexively insist that she could do it. I was nearly at the door when she piped up again.

"I'll bet I can box better than Tracy, that's for sure."

I turned around with my eyebrows raised. "You don't seriously think that, right?"

"What? You don't think I could beat up your girlfriend?!" Kara was sitting upright on her bed now, her face defiant, with her hair messy from her head being on her pillow.

"Tracy works out. Like, a lot."

"So? I could still take her in a fight. I'm like, three inches taller than her."

"Kara, stop thinking about it. I'm telling you, you wouldn't win."

"Fine. You wanna bet? I'll text her right now."

"What? What are you doing?"

Kara ignored me as she picked up her phone and rapidly tapped out a bunch of texts. A few moments later, she looked up triumphantly.

"All set! Tracy said she's in." Kara held up her phone and shoved it toward my face.

"You're kidding." My jaw was slack. "Wait, hang on. You and Tracy seriously agreed to box each other? Like, for real?"

"Oooh, what's the matter? Don't wanna see your precious girlfriend get beat up?" Kara chewed her lip as she sneered at me playfully.

"No, more that I never thought I'd see my sister and my girlfriend get into a freaking fight, let alone with each other."

"Well, you can thank your darling sister for making it happen!" Kara spread her hands and did a mock bow. "Look, we even decided what we're gonna wear."

"And what would that be?"

"Running shorts and sports bras," announced Kara cheerfully. "I've got a super cute one of each I've been wanting to try out."

"Sis...you aren't really gonna do this, right?"

"Of course I am!" Kara's face fell when she saw that I didn't share her enthusiasm. "Come on...it's not such a big deal. Be fun! You'll get to watch some hot girls bouncing around a ring in sexy outfits! What kinda dude complains about that?"

I wasn't sure what to say. Her wording made me feel a little weird. Did my sister think that's how I saw her? As a 'hot girl' that I would enjoy looking at? Curiously, I didn't feel immediately repulsed when the thought flitted across my mind. That was strange. Still, the whole idea seemed nuts.

"I've been wanting you two to spend more time together. To become friends. And be nice to each other. Not to... punch the crap out of each other."

"Well, we can work out our tension with these," said Kara, putting up her fists and doing a few miniature punches. "I'll bet we'll be way closer friends afterward."

"Maybe." I shrugged. That might actually happen, although I was still skeptical.

"That is...if she still wants to stick around after I'm done with her," said Kara with a smirk.

I shook my head as I walked out of the room, still struggling to believe what my crazy sister had just done.

****

Late that night, I was lying on my bed and staring up at the ceiling. I was picturing the scene in my head. My girlfriend and my sister, clad in only sports bras and running shorts. Circling each other in a ring. Their limbs shuffling and thrusting as they took shots at each other. Their bare bellies twisting and turning as they pitted their bodies against each other.

I had assumed I would have to block my sister out of that mental image in order to find it arousing, but my rapidly building erection seemed to indicate otherwise. In fact, in this fantasy, she was occupying my attention just as much as my girlfriend, if not more so. My cock only grew harder when I thought about the two girls landing punches on each other. I thought about how my sister's face would contort with pain when Tracy's strong fist rammed into her stomach. How she would try to defend herself, but would stand no chance against my far stronger, fitter girlfriend. I was in disbelief at what a turn-on this was. My erection was properly raging now.

The fight played out again and again in my head, each time making me even hornier at the thought of my sister's body being put to the test and coming up short against my girlfriend's. Eventually, I came, hard. Harder than I'd come in a long time.

I lay on my back, breathing heavily.

Well, that was a new kind of fucked up, I thought to myself. I let the thoughts swirl in my head as I fell asleep.

****

It was the morning of the fight. I was sitting at the kitchen nook when Kara walked in. She was in high spirits, and dressed in her fight outfit. A pair of pink running shorts and a white sports bra. She squeezed my shoulders as she walked by. I felt guilty as I watched her make her breakfast. I had jerked off to the fantasy fight between her and Tracy every night since she'd arranged it. And it had felt good. Horribly, horribly good.

"Fighters' gotta carb load!" said Kara as she prepared a few slices of toast.

Her body looks so soft, I thought. Tracy is going to tear through it like butter.

"What's the matter with you? You look like you're going to a funeral?" Kara stood next me and ruffled my hair.

I hung my head for a moment. As hot as my fantasy fights had been, I loved my sister too much to stay quiet and just let her get beaten up in real life. "I still think it's a bad idea. I don't want you to get hurt. That's all."

"Only one girl's getting hurt today - and it ain't me." Kara hummed cheerfully as she took her seat and ate.

I sighed and placed my hands on her shoulders. "Sis, I need you to listen to me. Please?"

Kara frowned, realizing I was being serious. "Okay, what's up?"

"You know you've got those pictures up on your social media profiles? Those pics of you in bikinis and crop-tops and stuff?"

"I didn't know you looked at those, but yeah?"

"Well, Tracy can see those too. Think about what that means."

"I'm not getting it."

"She's seen your body, Kara. She knows you're weaker than her. That's why she agreed to fight you! She knows she's going to win."

For a change, she didn't try to dismiss me with some silly playful remark. Instead, she stared at her plate for a while before responding. "It's pretty hurtful that you'd say that about my body."

"I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I promise. I just don't want my sister getting beat up, that's all." I rubbed her shoulders as I spoke, which felt surprisingly satisfying.

"Alright. Listen. We're just going to have a light little sparring session, okay? That's what it's called, right - sparring? That's all we're doing. It's not some crazy deathmatch type of shit."

I breathed a sigh of relief. That did, in fact, make me feel a whole lot less worried. "Shit, sis, why didn't you just tell me that? I've been worried sick."

Kara finished her breakfast and gave me a quick peck on my cheek. "It's sweet that you were worried about me. But we're just gonna have a bit of harmless fun and then...we'll hang out or something. It'll be nice."

I nodded as she walked away. I touched the spot where she'd kissed me. She'd never done that before.

****

I brought my sister to the gym and found Tracy ready and waiting. She greeted me with a tight hug and a kiss on the lips. I couldn't help but notice Kara rolling her eyes as she watched it. I took a moment to appreciate the sight of my girlfriend in her skimpy outfit. Her abs looked toned and hard, especially the upper ones. You could tell she did a ton of crunches. She was shorter than my sister, and about as skinny. But Tracy was all firm, toned muscle - a far cry from my sister's soft, untrained body.

After exchanging some pleasantries, with both girls seemingly on their best behavior, they climbed into the ring.

"Alright, how are you girls doing this? Timed rounds?" I asked.

"Sure. Let's do...twelve rounds?" Tracy chirped with a grin, tying her brunette hair back in a ponytail as she spoke.

"Tracy..." I began.

"Sure, twelve rounds," said Kara immediately.

I walked over to Kara's corner and spoke to her quietly. "Kara, you can't handle twelve rounds of fighting. Make it five. You aren't conditioned at all. You're going to run out of energy real quick."

My sister glared at me defiantly, then turned to face Tracy. "Like I said, we'll do twelve rounds."

I threw up my hands in defeat and stepped back to start the fight. "Alright, if you're both ready, have at it."

I started the stopwatch and both girls approached each other. I was ashamed to find myself admiring not only my girlfriend's scantily-clad body, but my sister's as well. That outfit looked incredibly cute on Kara. Only next to a girl like Tracy would anyone have found fault with Kara's body - namely in her obvious lack of fitness and gym-chiseled muscles.

The girls bobbed around the ring for a bit, throwing a few light punches. They weren't seriously trying to hurt each other, which was a relief. But even so, I could easily see that Tracy's technique was in a whole different league to Kara's. Where my sister threw clumsy, floppy punches that landed nowhere in particular, Tracy's were straight, sharp and laser-accurate. The muscles in her arms were small, but stuck out clearly as she threw her well-coordinated strikes.

Even though the fighting was light, it was obvious that just a single round was straining my sister's heart and lungs. She was sweating profusely by the end of it. Her cleavage was glistening red and her chest was heaving hard from the effort of breathing. By comparison, Tracy looked ice-cold. I couldn't even spot a bead of sweat on her. While she still wore a confident smirk, Kara's had vanished, replaced by her panting for breath.

When the round ended, I called Kara to the corner. "Hey, are you okay? You wanna keep going?"

Kara nodded. "Of course. I'm fine."

Round 2 started. My sister was more sluggish than before, a large amount of her energy reserves already spent. I noticed Tracy getting more elaborate with her strikes. In the first round, she had gone for Kara's face and head. But now she tapped my sister's gut a few times, having realized that it was left wide open.

Kara winced, but the punches were light and only caused a slight bit of discomfort.

In round 3, Kara's legs were looking shaky. She struggled to keep up with Tracy moving around the ring, and I could tell that her hands were getting heavier to keep up. She dabbed at her brow and pushed her hair off her face. Her breathing was increasingly being replaced with desperate gasps. I started to feel sorry for her. Her poor lungs must have felt like they were on fire.

Tracy started to place more punches on my sister's stomach. They were a little harder now, enough to stop my sister in her tracks and have her grimace with mild pain for a moment. I watched with interest. My girlfriend's punches didn't look like the sort an untrained girl would throw. They were well aimed - like she'd done it before. And she was hitting my sister above the navel and below her ribs. Right where the weakest, most sensitive organs were.

At the end of the round, I spoke to Kara. "Sis, it's time to pack it up. You're done."

Kara shook her head. "I can go as long as she can."

"No, you can't. She's barely even warmed up. You're exhausted," I said gently. "It's okay. You gave it a shot. You can stop now."

Kara shook her head again.

Fuck, big sis, you can be as stubborn as hell, I thought.

Round 4 was when it started to get properly bad for Kara. My sister was wheezing with each breath, and each step she took was precariously shaky. Tracy's punches were harder now. And she was mostly targeting Kara's defenseless belly. She wasn't hitting her hard enough to make her double over in pain. But each strike was compressing Kara's stomach enough to drive a burst of air out of her - air which her body desperately needed.

I recognized the look on my sister's face. She was getting nauseous. Probably from exhaustion, but those sharp jabs in her full stomach definitely weren't helping. I should have probably warned her of that before she'd eaten her breakfast.

I begged her to stop. "Sis, you're done. You're about to puke. You've had enough."

"I'm not gonna puke," mumbled Kara with very little confidence.

I wanted to knock her out myself, out of sheer frustration.

I could instantly tell that Tracy's stance had hardened in round 5. She was intending to put some serious power behind her punches. She led Kara around the ring for a bit, wearing her out even more. Then she let loose with a hard body shot.

"UUUHHNG!" blurted my sister, folding at her waist and clutching her stomach.

"Tracy!" I called. I was shocked at how hard she'd hit my sister, in what was supposedly a friendly bit of sparring.

But Tracy's face was now cruel and gleeful. I quickly realized what was happening. This had never been a friendly fight, ever. Tracy had done exactly what I'd warned my sister about. She had come here to hurt her. Her plan had always been to exhaust my less-fit sister, and then use her as a helpless punching bag.

Kara was still clutching her stomach and collapsed against the ropes. Tracy didn't give her a moment of relief. She closed in and threw an uppercut, snapping Kara's head backward. Swaying precariously on her feet, Kara's hands flailed, trying to decide which part of her body needed protecting. Tracy answered that question the moment she saw a clean shot to my sister's bare stomach.

"HHHNNNNNNG!" Kara's legs gave out under her as she folded over again.

Tracy grabbed her by her shoulders and propped her up again.

"Tracy! That's enough! She's done," I snapped.

But Tracy let loose with a combo of brutal hooks and jabs to Kara's head, face and stomach. Kara's hair flopped wildly as her head snapped back and forth. Her stomach gave out and she vomited onto the mat. I leaped into the ring and threw myself between the girls.

"That's it! It's over. Tracy, you win. My sister is done fighting."

Tracy said a few things to me, but I ignored her. I was entirely focused on my poor sister, who was now sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hey...it's okay. Look at me." I picked up her chin and rubbed her shoulders. "It's over. Let's take you home, alright?"

Kara was too drained - and in too much pain - to speak. All she could do was groan gutterally and clutch my arm. I slipped my arm around her waist and told her to put her weight on me as she walked.

"Here, drink this." I held a bottle of water up to her lips, carefully letting the relieving liquid go down her throat without choking her.

Helping her with each step, I gently led my severely-beaten sister out of the gym.

****

Much later in the evening, I knocked on Kara's door a few times.

"Go away," came the muffled response from inside.

I knew what my sister's "go away" meant. She needed someone to talk to her and make her feel better, but was too crabby and proud to admit it. I opened the door and walked in to find her curled up under a blanket. She turned over to glare at me. I didn't bother asking if she was okay. She obviously wasn't. Her hair was a mess, spread out over her pillow and partially covering her face. It was cute, somehow.

I sat on the edge of her bed, which elicited a grumble as she reluctantly shifted over to make room.

"I dumped Tracy."

Kara frowned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she sat up. She drew her legs up and crossed them. She was still wearing her fighting outfit, and her bare legs were touching my hip. I was feeling the "weird" sensation again. The one I'd had when I'd finished my jerking session, when she'd kissed my cheek and when I'd rubbed her shoulders at the gym. The feeling that I should have been reluctant to touch - or even see - my own sister's body, yet I wasn't. In fact, I was looking at her sports bra and remembering the way her breasts had wobbled and bounced when she'd bobbed around the ring.

"Why?" Kara stroked the hair out of her face, looking at me quizzically. Her voice was hoarse. She had been crying.

"Because she hurt you."

Kara looked embarrassed. "It was me who went looking for a fight, remember?"

I shook my head. "No, you went looking for a friendly, fun bit of sparring. She decided to beat you up. And she refused to stop hurting you, even when I told her to. That's not okay, ever."

ashbee32
ashbee32
32 Followers
12