Comforting My Mom

Story Info
Helping comfort my Mom in her time of need.
1.8k words
4.41
50.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cutabvavg
cutabvavg
23 Followers

Comforting My Mom

A little information for the setting of the story. This happened a month after Dad's passing. My siblings and I had all been present near the end and through the funeral. There was drama going on with two of my siblings, so I chose to head home shortly after the funeral. A month later, I returned to help my Mom after the others went about their way. my thoughts were, she would likely feel lonely and alone. With the month of vacation I had to burn, all was well.

My first task was to help clean out Dad's old workshop. There was an old box of papers, some were receipts from as far back as the 1930s. Near the bottom of the box I found a few old letters, they were addressed to him at a military address in California. Out of curiosity I began reading them, they were love letters from Mom, she was looking forward to his leave time and sexual things they would do. She wrote in detail, of how bad she wanted him. They were signed V which was Mom's initial. The warmth in the shop was nothing compared to the body heat these steamy letters triggered.

Unexpectedly, Mom walked in seeing me with the box and papers, she asked what I was reading. A bit flustered, I apologized for snooping then explained finding her letters to Dad. She took them from my hand, read a bit then hurried out crying. Feeling terrible for embarrassing Mom like that, I thought it best to let things settle down.

After waiting a half hour or so, I went into the house looking for her. She was in her room sitting on the edge of her bed sobbing and reading the rest of the letters. Apologizing again, I went in and sat beside her putting my arm around her and pulling her close. I told her she need not be embarrassed, it was natural for her to have have those feelings and wonderful that she would feel so free to express herself like that to him.

She turned towards me pulled me tight and cried into my shoulder. Finally she told me that these letters were not from her.

Needless to say I was speechless. My parents had the perfect marriage, never fighting or arguing, never short with each other, always happy. How could this be? Trying to console my betrayed Mother, I said anything I could, "You know Dad loved you, this must have been before you met." Yet the letters were dated, timeline was my parents second year of marriage. I continued, "Well, if this is true, he was the fool. You are beautiful, warm, sexy, and desirable. How could He do that."

She thanked me for the kind words, then told me she just wanted to rest. I laid down with her, holding her tight caressing her arm and back. We drifted off to sleep.

After probably an hour or so, I woke up, she was still in my arms. My hand was, absentmindedly, cupping a breast through her blouse, but I dare not move it. Her head was on my shoulder, her hand softly caressing my chest, she had my shirt unbuttoned, and I was sexually aroused. She notice I had wakened and softly asked me if I meant it. "Do you really think I am all those things Greg? You know beautiful, warm, sexy, am I those things to you Greg?"

I touched my mom's chin, tilting her head up, I looked deeply into her beautiful eyes and said, "Yes, and you forgot desirable." We stared at each other for what seemed like eternity but was probably only a couple of minutes. It was then I knew that before this moment passed I had to show my mother just how desirable she was.

Passion seemed to fill the air. I leaned in, she leaned in, and we kissed. Our kiss was not like we had ever kissed before, we kissed like long lost lovers. Without even thinking twice I squeezed her breast deliberately. She sighed into my kiss as her hand slid down to my belt. As our tongues played, my other hand gently pushed her's to the lump in my jeans then I broke our kiss and said, "You are very desirable and I want you more than I have ever wanted anyone!"

With little conviction in her voice she said, "This is wrong Greg I am almost 70 you are 35 you are my own child."

I stopped her by kissing her again. There was no resistance or hesitation we knew what we were doing, we knew what we wanted and didn't care about the ramifications.

Getting out of bed I grabbed her hand and helped her up. She looked beautiful and I told her so. Her grey hair a bit tousled, her cotton blouse a bit wrinkled and partially unbuttoned. Desire and passion in her eyes, I had never seen her like this.

As she stood facing me I put her hands on my belt and I finished unbuttoning her blouse. She soon had my belt off and pants unbuttoned. Reaching around I released the clasp of her bra and stared with amazement as her C cup breasts were released. Majestically, they hung like ornaments with upturned hard nipples. For years I had wondered what it was like nursing from them 35 years earlier, now here I am, taking one in my mouth.

Her hands had started pushing my pants down, I paused to help by pushing them the rest of the way down. Her hands were warm and slightly trembling when I felt her tenderly caress my hard cock.

I unsnapped and unzipped her skirt, then pulled it and her modest panties off. Now I was sucking her other nipple and admiring the salt and pepper bush guarding her beautiful womanhood. The lips protruding slightly, like petals on a forbidden flower. The same womanhood, that gave me life.

Starting to kiss my way down from the breasts that once nursed me, my hands lead the way, dipping into her moistness. I felt her body stiffen, thinking she was having second thoughts. "Honey," She said halting my progress, "we both need showers, I will meet you back here afterwards. I want this too and need everything to be perfect."

Quickly and thoroughly, I showered scrubbing everything, then put on a dab of cologne. Within 20 minutes I was back in Mom's room. To enhance the mood, I tuned the radio to some soft Jazz. My cock was still hard and I casually stroked it as I lay in bed waiting for her.

When she came out of the bathroom, she had a towel wrapped around her, smiling she said, "My aren't you eager to get started. I was going to slip into something nice for you!"

"Please," I told her, "all you need to slip into is the bed." I stood up pulled the towel from her and tossed it on a chair. Gently, I pulled her closely and kissed her deeply. Our bodies pressed together, the warmth of two passionate lovers filled the room.

We started swaying to the music, dancing close like a bride and groom. My hands caressed her skin as we moved to the music. Her breathing would increase as my cock throbbed and as I caressed her soft butt. After a few songs I heard a coarse whisper simply say, "It's time."

She got into bed and I paused just a moment to take in her beauty, wanting to memorize every sexy inch of her flawless body. She worked hard to keep in shape and it was evident.

Slipping into bed with her, we kissed. Finally my aching cock found relief as her soft hand grabbed it and stroked it.

My hands found her thighs and caressed them. My fingers eased to the inside of her legs which parted as if beckoning a lover. Tracing up then through her soft bush and dancing across her vaginal lips. Finally slipping between the folds and exploring her depths as my thumb teased a quite prominent clit.

Her soft moans intensified as we kissed. Then I kissed my way to her breasts sucking each breast and nipple with an incestual hunger. My hands still slowly toying with her pussy. Eventually, I continued down, my tongue gently dancing across her warm soft skin then trailing through her moist pubic hair and into her wetness.

Her scent and taste was intoxicating. Her body began to quiver beneath me. Maneuvering around I offered my cock to her in a 69 position. She hesitated briefly then succumbed to the desires, alternating between sucking it and my balls.

Her orgasm came with abandon. My prim and proper mother cursed, repeatedly. "Oh shit, oh shit, my god, my god."

As she came down from her orgasm, I moved back up to kiss her. She reached down grabbed my cock and said, "Fuck me son fuck your mom."

As I slowly eased my hard cock into the depths from which I came, I said, "Wow Mom, you are so wet, I guess it's been a while since someone ate your pussy like that."

Her response surprised me, "Your Dad never licked me there, you are the first to do that to me."

That alone almost made me cum but I maintained composure and slowly made love to her. I'd like to say I lasted hours but it was probably only 15 minutes of soft "I love yous" and slow deep strokes.

As She sensed my imminent orgasm She said, "Please Greg, may I watch you cum? Your father never liked cumming any where but in me, I'd love to see that."

Her timing was perfect because a few strokes later, my orgasm began, I pulled out, was up on my knees, and with my hand pumped my cock. Ropes of cum shot over her beautiful body. The first shot reached her tits, subsequent ones trailed down her stomach to her pubic hair.

She reached out, grabbed my cock, pulled it towards her mouth, then milked the last droplets onto her tongue.

"You know," she said, " I always wanted to do that. After your dad and I made love, I always scooped it from me and tasted it when he wasn't looking."

I laughed and said, "You like cream-pies! Well at least I know where I get that from." Then I licked my cum from her body and shared it with her.

We made love again that evening and most evenings through my stay. We enjoyed other times after that over the next few years, until she passed.

There are other experiences in my life involving family love and I would love to share them if this is well received.

Thank you for reading this!


cutabvavg
cutabvavg
23 Followers