What's a MILF?

Story Info
Billy tells his mother why his friends called her a MILF.
3k words
4.52
200.2k
335
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroticApe
EroticApe
425 Followers

Strongly inspired by 'What's a MILF' by Barkirk.

Melanie turned her car into the road her house was on and smiled when she saw her son, Billy, walking along the pavement towards their home.

She waved as she passed him and then swung the economical hybrid into the driveway and parked.

"You're home early," said Billy as she got out of her car and turned to face him.

"The whole office closed early for the—what's happened to your face!"

"It's nothing," said Billy.

"It's not nothing -- you've had a bleeding nose!"

"Yeh, well, I had a bit of a fight but it's over now and it's not that bad."

Melanie fussed over her son as they went inside, to the kitchen.

"Here, let me look at it closer."

Billy sat on a bar stool next to the kitchen island and Melanie looked closely at his nose. Billy winced a few times as she poked and prodded him.

"Doesn't look like it's broken," she said finally. "Here," she said as she went to the freezer and pulled out an ice tray. She took a tea towel and emptied the ice cubes into it and handed the makeshift ice pack to her son. "Hold this on your nose to prevent it swelling."

"Thanks Mum."

Billy stood to go but Melanie wasn't having any of it.

"Hang on mister, you haven't told me why you were fighting yet."

"You don't want to know," he said morosely. "It's over now, can we just leave it?"

"No we cannot. I want to know who hit my baby boy. You may be nineteen now but you'll always be my baby."

"It was just a disagreement."

"It must've been quite a disagreement to lead to bloody noses!"

"It was. But it's over now."

"You will tell me so you might as well tell me now."

Billy thought it over and then breathed a sigh of defeat and sat back down on the bar stool.

"It was the guys."

"What! Why were you fighting with your friends!" Melanie knew 'the guys' meant his three best friends, Chris, Simon, and Justin.

"Chris said something that I couldn't just let him say. Can we leave it there please?"

"No, we cannot just leave it there. What did he say?"

"It was ... something about you. And I took offence and I told him so but the others took his side and, well, I hit him."

"And what did he say about me?" asked Melanie.

Billy didn't answer for a long time but eventually he gave in.

"He said that you were the best MILF in the village, okay?"

"The ... what's a MILF?"

"It's ... an acronym. It stands for Mother I'd Like to ... F."

"That doesn't seem too bad," said Melanie. "Doesn't that mean he thinks I'm attractive?"

"Yeh, they all do. Everyone does."

"But you disagree. You think your old mum is passed it?"

"No! Not at all, you're gorg— well, yes you're the prettiest woman in the village, probably the county, but that's not the point."

Melanie was touched that her son thought she was pretty but tried to stay on track with what led to her son getting into a fight.

"So if it means I'm attractive and you don't disagree then why did you fight?"

"It doesn't just mean you're attractive. It, well, it's disrespectful. It objectifies you."

"That's touching, sweetheart, but I don't mind if your friends want to call me a MILF. I think it's a compliment."

"Really? They kept asking me questions about you too -- what colour your, well, your pubes were or if you were shaved, and what your nipples looked like." Billy went completely red as he talked about his mother's body so sexually.

"And what did you tell them?"

"That I wouldn't tell them even if I knew, of course."

"You don't know? Haven't you ever peeked on me in the shower or when I'm getting changed in my bedroom? I thought it was natural for sons to peek on their mothers."

Billy was shocked his mother seemed so accepting of the idea of him spying on her naked.

"I ... just didn't want to break into your privacy," he said slowly.

Melanie had a wicked thought. She wanted to reward her son for what he'd said about her being attractive and now she knew how she would.

"That's sweet, darling. So, do you want to tell them what I look like?"

"I guess ... if you don't mind me telling them?"

"I don't mind at all. It's a compliment that they want to know."

"O—okay, so, um, what should I tell them?"

"I don't think that would work, me just telling you. You wouldn't be able to describe it properly just based on hearing my desption."

"Oh, okay," said Billy, thinking that was the end of it.

"I think you'd have to see for yourself."

"Oh! You mean ... you want me to spy on you? In the shower?"

"Not quite, darling. Why don't I just show you?"

Billy just sat in a daze, not sure if what he'd heard was real or a dream.

"I'd understand if you don't want to see your old mum that way," said Melanie.

"NO! No, I'd, um ... love to."

Melanie smiled in genuine joy.

"Excellent," she said as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

"You're just going to... strip?" asked Billy in surprise, "here? Now?"

"Why not?" asked Melanie.

That was a good point, thought Billy, and it meant he would get to see her body without any ore delay. He was already hard as a rock after talking about it for so long.

Melanie finished unbuttoning her blouse and took it off, folded it, and placed it on another stool.

Billy gaped at her large milky breasts in her white lacy bra. He couldn't take his eyes off the wonderful sight he never thought he'd see but then he didn't need to take his eyes off her body now she was showing it to him.

Next came the skirt. She unzipped it and let it fall to pool around her feet before stepping out of it and bending at the hips to pick the garment up, giving her son an eye full of her peachy round arse in her lacy white knickers.

Billy groaned quietly at the sight of his mother bending over in front of him.

"Did you say something darling?"

"No, nothing. Just ... wow." Billy tried to take in every detail of his mother's perfect hourglass body.

Melanie smiled. "You haven't seen anything yet," she winked.

She put her skirt on top of her blouse on the stool and then started unclipping her bra. She released the garment and pulled it away to reveal her large, milky breasts to her son for the first time. He marvelled at the large mounds and how little they sagged when they were no longer supported.

"Wow," said Billy, unable to stop himself.

"Well?" asked Melanie.

"Amazing," said Billy in a hushed tone.

"Glad you like what you see," said his mother with a grin, "but what will you tell your friends when they next ask?"

"That your t- um, breasts, are large and round and stay up without a bra. And your nipples are small and pointy, like pencil erasers."

"That sounds about right, and you can say 'tits' if you like," said Melanie as started pushing her panties down her hips, pleased that her son seemed to be enjoying the show.

"Wow," said Billy again as his mother revealed her most intimate area to him.

She stood and placed her knickers on the pile of the rest of her clothes and then stepped back to give her son a view of her whole body, naked except for a pair of three inch heels. She turned slowly on the spot to give him a 360 view of her body.

"So what will you tell them about my pubes?"

"Th- that you have a narrow landing strip and that it matches your blonde head.

"Did they ask any other questions about me?" she asked with her hands on her hips, enjoying being the object of her son's avid attention.

"Um, well, Justin asked about your, um, pussy."

"What about my pussy?" she asked as she opened her legs wider to give her son a better view.

"About the shape of your labia," he said with a small voice.

Melanie smiled. She was sure none of her son's friends had asked about her labia but if that's what he wanted to see, she would show him.

"You'd better get lower down if you want a good view," she said as she sat on a bar stool and opened her legs to show him everything.

Billy was off his stool in a shot and kneeling on the floor at her feet a moment later, his crotch tent more obvious than ever the ice pack he had been holding to his nose forgotten about, melting on the kitchen island.

"What do you think?" asked Melanie.

"Gorgeous," said Billy as he took in the sight of his mother's glistening pussy, trying to memorise every detail of every fold. "Can I ... touch it?" he asked, forcing his eyes to look up at his mother's face.

Melanie had already gone a lot further than she had planned, as much as any of this had been planned. But now he was down there, looking at her pussy, asking to touch it, she couldn't refuse him.

"Go ahead," she said with a nod.

Billy reached out and stroked his mother's moist outer lips. He gently traced a path from the bottom of her slit to the top, ending just below at the obviously engorged clit poking out from its hood.

"How does it compare?" asked Melanie.

"It's the prettiest I've seen," Billy breathed.

"And the feel?"

"It's the first I've felt," said Billy, mesmerised as he continued stroking her.

"You've never touched another woman's pussy? Are you a virgin? I thought you'd had two or three girlfriends. You went out with Jessica for over 6 months."

"The girls I've been out with wanted to save themselves and I didn't want to pressurise them."

"That's admirable," said Melanie, "I'm just surprised, in this day and age. Your father and I, well, that's a story for another time, but well I'm just surprised. No wonder you were so excited to see me up close."

Melanie gasped as Billy's stroke further than before and grazed her sensitive clit. When she didn't protest, he stroked her sensitive bud again and was soon concentrating on rubbing only her clit with one hand as he slowly slipped a finger of his other hand into her slick opening.

"Oh god," Melanie grunted as her son pressed into her with a second finger, his thumb rubbing her clit faster. She kept telling herself to stop him. This was going too far and it had to stop. But she couldn't break her sexual delirium enough to form the words.

"Ohhh," Melanie said mournfully as her son removed his fingers. But her tone turned to pleasure again when he replaced them with his mouth.

Billy kissed and lapped at his mother's sopping went pussy as he kept up a rapid rubbing action on her sensitive clit with his thumb.

Melanie grabbed her son's head and held it in place as she rocked her pelvis, grinding her needful pussy on his mouth, mercilessly fucking his tongue until suddenly she froze and then her whole body spasmed uncontrollably as pleasure exploded from her pussy and shot through the rest of her body.

Billy kept up the rapid rubbing on her clit and lapped up his mother's juices as she orgasmed against his face, until finally she was spent and leaned heavily against the kitchen island, releasing her tight hold on his head.

"Thank you," said Billy, his face slick with his mother's orgasmic fluids, a grin from ear to ear.

"I should be thanking you," Melanie panted. "That was amazing. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"First time," he said, pleased he'd done well, "but I watch a lot of porn."

"Thank fuck for porn!" said Melanie with a laugh.

Billy laughed as well.

"Most mothers wouldn't say that," he said.

"Most mothers don't benefit directly from their sons' education from porn. How is your nose? I hope I didn't hurt you more."

"It's fine," he said with a rueful smile -- he now had lots to tell his friends the next time they asked him about his MILF mother. "I'd better let you get dressed," he said, getting up to go.

"Don't you dare, mister," said Melanie as she stood up on wobbly legs. "You're going to take your trousers off and sit right there," she said, indicating the stool she'd just vacated, with a shiny pool of her cum in the middle.

Knowing better than to ask questions, Billy followed orders and took off his trousers and boxers and sat on the damp stool, his cock standing up and swaying gently. He was grateful it was no longer be trapped in his jeans.

"Wow," it was Melanie's turn to be impressed with what she saw. "When you do get a girlfriend who will go all the way, she won't be disappointed."

Billy beamed at the compliment to his size as he watched his mother kneel between his legs.

"I couldn't let you go and take care of that in your room, not after you gave me such an amazing orgasm," she said before taking his bulbous cock head into her mouth.

He groaned at the feeling of a warm mouth on his cock for the first time.

Melanie lavished her son's sensitive cock head with all her attention, swirling her talented tongue around and bathing it in her saliva. She stroked his impressive shaft with one hand as her other hand was busy fondling his balls.

"Oh wow," said Billy, putting his head back and enjoying the incredible sensation his mother was giving him.

Pleased at the approval in her son's voice, Melanie decided it was time to take more of his hard cock into her mouth. She slowly pressed forward, allowing more of her son's meat into her willing mouth.

When he was a little more than half of the way in, she felt him at the entrance to her throat. Relaxing, she swallowed in a practiced method and felt his cock head slip into her throat. Before long, she was taking his whole length and she started bobbing her head up and down his shaft.

Before long, the sensations were too much for Billy, after all the other stimuli he had experienced that afternoon, and he felt he was close.

"I- I'm going to cum," he said in a strangled voice.

"Mm-hmm," his mother grunted on his cock.

That was enough to send him over the edge and he was soon firing rope after rope of hot white cum down his mother's throat.

As the stream slowed to a trickle, Melanie slowly slipped her son's still-hard cock from her mouth and affectionately kissed the tip.

"Wow," said Billy, "that was amazing."

"Okay, now we can get dressed again," said Melanie, satisfied she had repaid her son for giving her so much pleasure.

"Sure," said Billy. "When I get my breath back."

He was still leaning back on the kitchen island, unable to move in his post-coital bliss, his cock still swaying at attention.

Teens, thought Melanie when she saw his cock wasn't deflating after shooting his load down her throat. Then she had another thought, but she knew she couldn't act on her desire. They had already gone way too far. Showing her son her body was one thing but letting him go down on her and sucking him off in return was quite another. She couldn't do more. Or could she?

Without another word, Melanie found herself climbing onto her son's lap, straddling him. He opened his eyes in surprise but said nothing as she lifted up, guided his cock towards her drooling pussy, and slowly lowered herself onto him.

She reached the base. He was fully buried in her aching pussy. She looked into his eyes. He was no longer a virgin. No words were needed. She kissed him passionately. She had made him a man. Now to finish the job. She slowly pushed up until only his fat cock head was still engaged and then started a deliberate pace of rising up and thrusting down, getting faster and harder with each repetition.

Billy grabbed his mother's shapely arse and guided her, squeezing her peachy buttocks as he helped her fuck him as hard as they could, flesh slapping flesh in a furious blur of motion, acting on their animal need.

"Yes, yes, yes," Melanie chanted as she felt another climax approaching.

Billy just grunted with each time he slammed his mother down onto his lap, impaling her hot pussy with his steel-hard cock.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES!" Melanie screamed as she reached her second climax of the day and held herself fully impaled on her son's hot cock as she shuddered through her pleasure.

The sensation of his mother's crashing climax on his cock tipped Billy over the edge and he was soon spewing his hot seed into his mother's wanton pussy, filling her up until it overflowed and pooled between their bodies.

"Yesssssss," Melanie purred softly.

"Wow," was all Billy could think to say.

When they finally got their breath back and Billy's cock had wilted and slipped from his mother's satisfied cunt, they slowly disentangled themselves from each other and stood in the quiet kitchen.

"You'd better go and get cleaned up and dressed before your father gets home," said Melanie. "I'll mop up in here and then do the same."

Billy just nodded. He kissed his mother. Not the kiss of a mother and son but the passionate kiss of lovers.

"Hurry up, your father will be home soon."

Billy nodded and left his mother naked and satisfied in the kitchen.


EroticApe
EroticApe
425 Followers