All Comments on 'Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 04'

by mattchat33

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
awesome story

Continue your tale please.

Will Cindy find her way to Mr. Matthews bed before dawn to get her pussy satisfied? Or will mom return to find Cindy screaming at the top of her lungs as she cums on Mr. Matthews big juicy hot hard squirting cock. Will mom get some of Mr. Matthews cock when she thanks Mr. Matthews for taking care of her daughter? How many babies will Mr. Matthews find in the spring?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ONE OF THE MOST EROTIC STORIES I'VE READ

I jilled as I read it, cumming until exhausted.

My kind of story!

More...please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
real estate agent?

I wonder if there are any houses for sale in that neighborhood???

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Next Chapter

Clean up at the house and Debbie coming back to Divorce Cheating Hubby. Needing Mr.Matthews Attention. Along with Cindy and Kayla.

nubianjocknubianjockalmost 6 years ago
Terrific Writing

I really enjoy your writing. After reading the 3rd installment, I wonder how prevalent unprotected sex is these days. It is hot in your stories, but your guy is dropping some much seed, he'll be working forever to cover child support payments.

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I have read hundreds of stories on this site, but this series kept me up stroking my cock for two nights.

Loved it.

Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Its a great story and a wonderful series and I hope there's more. Maybe the two girls get pregnant and Cindy helps him fuck and impregnate her mum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
“Whilst”

Perhaps their nation’s history and current trajectory imbues British writers with a special talent for detailed fantasies of past glories. Nice work. I hope you are directing that same energy into passions that are sustainable both today, and in the years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more

Delightful fantasy! Worth the six year wait. Let's see; Chris goes over to help clean up in the morning and finds the two teens eating each other's pussies. Or maybe Cindy lets Kayla watch her fuck her lover, since they have to keep each other's secrets. Lots of possibilities.

bayouxbayouxalmost 6 years ago
Newspaper Headline

If I was to be lucky enough to be presented with that situation the next day's paper would be about teenage girls helping older neighbor having a heart attack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
got bored

Last series you kept reminding us how thick and hard you are...OK ego, I guess.

But then you REPEATEDLY filled an 18 year old with your seed.

I was hoping that your story would lead to the dis satisfied MOTHER but NO, you found ANOTHER 18 year old to shoot your seed into.

I realize that this is fiction but apparently so is your sense of responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lets see what happens next ....

Like maybe a threesome between Matthews, and Cindy and Kayla. Matthews and Debbie' husband, and Debbie. Or, for a really raunchy new chapter, between Matthews, and Debbie and Cindy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please.

Need to see what happens when Cindy goes to college. Will he bed her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All we need is Cindy's dad to turn gay

That would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More please i wanna know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more Please!!

Great Series!! I hope you write more chapters and more stories both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay, he banged two teeyboppers

I want to read about him getting Debbie the MILF and turning her into his fuckslut, then banging Cindy and Kayle together. In a perfect world, he'd knock all three of them up.

Then again, I am kinda sick that way :P

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
This story deserves to be finished properly !

There are still too many unfinished threads to this story.

Cindy wants 'her turn', her Mum is definitely 'interested' and then Kayla seems 'keen' on taking this further.

So please, write at least one more chapter for this story ?

Rapier

StevenGreenStevenGreenover 6 years ago
I'm sure he has been in her

stop over and ask him how it went

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great chapters again

Keep em cumming.... your stories are well written and in the realm of believable..... Thanks and hope to see more.....(escapee from jersey city that can't seem to get registered here)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another killer installment!

Looking forward to part 5! Wherein, with any luck at all, he fucks all theses ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What about mom. 😛

Doesn't he get to fuck Cindy's mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Effen aye..hot hot..oh my hot!!

barepussloverbarepussloverover 6 years ago
Needin more!

Waitin for additional for story line. Sweet read!

DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
good to see you are back!

Good story too, please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Time for a story about Debbie

Sure would like to read a story about hooking up with Cindy's mom, Debbie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Holy hell that was hot, full points :)

hotwormhotwormover 6 years ago

great story yet again 2 18 year olds would be awesome, then there is Debbie ???

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
More!

So good, maybe Mr. Matthews should become Cindy's sugar daddy and her classmates Gigolo. It was great, maybe have a reverse gangbang next?

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 7 years ago
Welcome Continuation

But surely it's time Debbie gets some attention

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!

I hope you write again soon, this made me soooooo horny I wanna fuck some neighbor,haha, anyways, I'm truly am a fan, and your stories one of my fav, keep em coming please;), I hope you'll finish chapter 4 SOONEST!!!!:), more power!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep 'em cummin!

Enjoyed the story...hope we don't have to wait years for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very sexual

Enjoyed the story and how he did both girls. Waiting to see what will transpire with mom, it should be interesting as I don't think he has a conscience and will end up with the mother for a longer relationship.bb

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 7 years ago
erotic but

very odd ending. you must have run out of words,,well written, very hot, well paced,do not understand why you would leave off at this point. certainly much more that could be written here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb sexy story

Superb story so far. I'm looking forward to more chapters. There's plenty of potential for a sexy threesome and the mother's obviously ready for some hot action too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop now!

Surely you won't leave the numerous readers who want to continue this story hanging? You need one more chapter at least to wrap it before the girls leave for college. Of then you could have one where they visit him over the summer break too.. Great story!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
The Story

Has been sitting idle for awhile. I sure hope he gets back to it. Theres Cindy to get on the Good side of Debbie still needs to be Done. then to Keep up with Cindy , Kayla & Debbie will be a Masterpiece. and Suppose the Ex comes back looking and finds him with three 2 much Younger and 1 her age.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
This just gets better and better !

So looking forward to episode 5 !

Please don't leave it too long...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Please write more chapters <3

lovesteenlovesteenalmost 7 years ago
pls carry on...

Nice story pls carry on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Left Wanting

More. Please, Mr. Mathews.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
moarrrrrr

pls carry on...

AantonAantonabout 7 years ago
Very, very ...

... much improved.

Having seen how you can perform with Kayla, her best friend, I reckon that Cindy will be working hard to make sure that she is the main player, even if she does have to 'share' with her chum. That will be on Cindy's terms tho'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mooooooore

Please more 😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I agree with the others please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More with mom (Debbie)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Please continue writing. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it...but don't keep me waiting for three more years!!

I "second" the wish that there's more chapters in this story that well see...hopefully, sooner than later.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

MORE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I hope we don't have to wait three years for the next installment :)

scorge30scorge30about 7 years ago

Would like to read more of this series. I hope that Cindy and Mr Matthews patch things up. I hope for more threesomes with both girls.

Check72Check72about 7 years ago
Your Back!!!

YEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous