All Comments on 'Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 04'

by mattchat33

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

IT's been about six years since the author wrote the latest chapter. Mathews has still not gone back to help clean up the party mess and to make amends to Cindy. I hope he does soon!

moondragon69moondragon69about 1 month ago

Loved this

Shame he never had the mother as well

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 months ago

This was starting to be hot and interesting. Too bad the author stopped writing. Much better than most things on "Lit". Hope you finish it someday. At least a five!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love this story don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is not erotica. It isn't erotic either. Is it, however porn. Take out the sex. Just have the guy (Mr. Matthews) talk to her about the "first time" - "birds and the bees" stuff for girls and guys, till her parents get back. Keep his dream monolog as a dream only. End it with her parents picking her up. He takes off to masturbate to a video of he and ex-wife. That is erotica, not porn.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The Best of the Best, 5 stars.

nick1966_38nick1966_383 months ago

looking forward to the next day hopefully a 3 some

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 5- Cindy and Kayla go to John Matthews' house every chance they have, and John Matthews continued to fuck them often pumping gallons of his hot, thick, cum and sperm deep inside of Cindy and Kayla. John accepts a new job making twice as much money in the city where Cindy and Kayla attend a university. The three continue to fuck often until the two young women graduate from college. They both move into John Matthew's home and quit taking birth control pills. John Matthews fucks Cindy and Kayla until they both are pregnant. They continue to fuck and have babies for many happy years.

tiger_ttiger_t4 months ago

I can't wait to see what you cum up with for the next chapter.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson4 months ago

You should continue this. You are doing quite well so far. A lot of possible outcomes, but the one I'm pulling for is Cindy with him long term and 'approving' side dalliances.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

This DEFINITELY needs more chapters written...so many ways this can go...threesomes with Cindy and Kayla/Cindy and Debbie/foursome with all of them. Easily could be a harem story, Cindy brings more of her school friends...

Five Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

BreathcontrollerBreathcontroller4 months ago

Need to get the mom into it. Good bit with the daughter. Good bit with the bratty friend like the way you put her in her place can’t wait to read what’s next?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope Debbie is included eventually. Super hot stories so far!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

another good story not finished. a pity.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx4 months ago

Really would enjoy more chapters in this story…. Hoping that Cindy learns to share, especially after she discovers all that cum he has pumped into her has gotten her pregnant, along with Kayla. The three of them would make a nice threesome.

It would also be interesting for her to plot to have him regularly fuck her mom too, so that she will not be quite so upset with her pregnant daughter when she herself winds up pregnant.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Certainly enjoyed this erotic story. Disappointed that Debbie wasn't included in the final chapter, but Kayla was an added surprise. Really wonder how Cindy takes the result of the game. Does she go with the flow or does jealousy take over. I suspect we'll never know.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was Great. I'm waiting for him to hook up with Cindy's mom, the story hinted that there was going to be some backdoor action, waiting for that too. Keep up the good writing, I'm rea1

Lizzy27Lizzy276 months ago

I had to smile while reading what an gentleman i wish such an neighbour :) and no no not fuck the mother was excellent story . Time for new ones

zzlazzzzlazz6 months ago

This deserves a follow-up...

taco1085taco10856 months ago

I would love to see if he and mom hook up, if mom leaves her husband and the mom and daughter hook up with him and they live happily ever after. The reason mom would screw him is when she travels to see him, she walks into his room to find him in bed with a partner from work. busted he agrees to all of her demands for a divorce and she does not feel bad for wanting to screw her neighbor...

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

This was a partial climactic ending to a pretty good story. Mom is still out there...

And I still wonder about the baby batter in the unprotected pussy's.

PiercedClit1717PiercedClit17176 months ago

Very hot series enjoyed it a lot. I agree with the comments that There should’ve been a threesome with Cindy and Kayla. And then Debbie comes home early and gets into the action. Fun fun fun.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry if is not over.you need to finish the story. What about Debbies the mom?he needs go do her at least once.and Cindy and Kayla?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Will there be another chapter on this shame on u mr.matthews for not including Cindy would've been more xcitemnt for Kayla to see how u do Cindy as well then Cindy wouldn't have felt so hurt about all this

Eagle0000Eagle00007 months ago

I was hoping he performed anal on one or both of the girls. Maybe next time.

jk1982jk19828 months ago

Great, exceptional! Pity there are no more?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story now we need to know about both girls in a threesome and another story with her mom them mom and daughter and of course mom daughter and the daughters friend

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Very well written. Need to have more chapters. Maybe a threesome with Cindy and Kayla?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great. Now will he end up with Cindy's mother? That would put it full circle.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can Mr. Matthews have a sexy hairy chest to please both Cindy and her mother? If he is to be her sexual instructor, imagine the joy of seeing his hairy chest, and her breasts stroking the hair on his chest! Feels great!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story I found myself dragged in with every sentence. I was really enjoying the first then the second third and fourth. There needs to be more chapters of this sexy tale

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is an amazingly hot story. @MFKanddragon i beg to differ to your critiques with these points of mine;

1. This man clearly stated that he has been cheated in love by his own beloved wife and has been without sex for a year, which us enough fir us to know that he has lost faith in true love and may just want to satusfy his sexual hunger.

2. He clearly tried resisting debbie because he still has some respects for her, not to mention that he almost fucked debbie had she not fallen asleep and her daughter back.

3. Also may i remind you that even though he felt attracted to kayla, cindy clearly encouraged him proberbly because she needed to be fucked in her friend's presence and was hoping to be the lucky one. It was a game after all and there has to be a winner and a loser.

4. Finally , they are all adults and clearly choose to play tge game knowing the consequences, i dont think your own ego would allow you to back out at that kind of offer if it where to be you. Of cause he has started the game knowing there would be consequences. Afterall, he was in no relationship with cindy. Cindy do have a boyfriend do not forget that. I think its a hot and sensual stories. They are mutually attracted to each other. He clearly helped cindy if you ask me

I do hope the writer continues though. I'm expecting more fun.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

To those who are saying this was a excellent story you don't have to suger coat it cause no man would agree

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story except for one thing. The using of thick multiple times.

But it was a really good story.

Riker41Riker419 months ago

Totally loved the story. Excellent depiction of the proper way to seduce a young woman and showing the results. I agree with the person who laid out the next 3 chapters needed involving the girls' mothers and taking the two girls together. I'm now a follower.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

So you wrote it to where he pretty much seen someone he thought looked better and suddenly he was more into fucking her and making Cindy into a cuckold even after how he supposedly kept thinking and dreaming about Cindy what a bs way to take the story with such disrespect and make no mistake it was disrespecting to Cindy cause this was not a cuckold story originally you royaly fucked this up so much so that there is no way to fix it even if you were to write another story and wasn't Cindy the reason why he was so worried about fucking Debbie this fucking sucked and if it was real I would wanna hunt him down and kick his ass

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Extremely hot! Please continue! We need to get the mom too

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Need at least 3 more chapters, one with Kayla and Cindy with each one eating a hot creampie from the other one pussy, second one with Cindy's mom and the third one Cindy and Cindy's mom!!

Johnm74165Johnm7416510 months ago

Loved it, a wonderful story, it has the potential for a much longer tale, love to see o nice conclusion,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When’s the next chapter with Cindy?

tiger_ttiger_t10 months ago

Getting hotter and hotter, keep them cumming. Mother?

tOMIAH666tOMIAH66611 months ago

A good chapter, but not a good ending. The only proper ending was a threesome with both Cindy and Kayla.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't think he tossed Cindy aside. Let's not forget she gets attention everywhere else and this could be a one time thing with Kayla

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After fucking Kayla, Matthews asking Cindy if he can help her now.....great she refused second hand offerings!! Cindy needs a better old man, maybe Daddy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just a horny old loser neighbor!!

Move on Cindy....many other sugar daddies out there

denzuko1denzuko112 months ago

Love the story, can't wait for the next instalment to be out.

phantom123phantom123about 1 year ago

A but displeased that Cindy didn’t get more attention. Another chapter would be great. This time maybe Cindy and Kayla resolving any disappointment Cindy had about Kayla getting so much attention. Then he needs to do Cindy’s mom. That’s essential.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

Not thrilled. Kinda gross for him to basically just toss Cindy aside for another girl. If there was more story to bring a resolution to that and bring them closer together afterwards then I wouldn't have a problem with it. As it is, it's pretty unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought Cindy loved Matthews and they'd have a romance and happily ever after . Looks like she was just using him for pleasure. That's why she doesn't mind Matthews fucking her friend at her house for the whole night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most excellently written. Very explicit & erotic. I hope that more chapters are cumming !

<RonGaerbyl>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story, let's have a Chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this was great, and you should continue the chapters, with the mother getting some fun with Mr. Matthews.

Also something that happens with Cindy and Kayla together with him, and maybe something happening with mother and daughter together with him!!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

*5*...... Incredible...!!

care_takercare_takerabout 1 year ago

I need more to this... please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superbly done. More please! Please continue the story. Your writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His dominion and victory over Kayla is one of the hottest stories in porn i have read. Magnificent! I loved when he came in her mouth. I wish her feet were part of the sex as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need a story on a threesome with Kayla and Cindy, then finally a story with the mom Debbie. Great story mate, one of the best I’ve read here, I keep coming back to it

Charliegrl81Charliegrl81over 1 year ago

Dying to see what comes next. Got so wet reading this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the series PLEASE give a continuation with more chapters. It's been 6 years since chapter 4 was written. There still so much story to be told. Again PLEASE write more chapters.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 1 year ago

Pretty good, but not the ending I would have wanted: either have both girls lose and make it a threesome, or have him go finish with Cindy once he had satisfied Keyla.

The way you ended it, could only leave somebody hurt.

I hope you return to this series and have him make up with Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am an Indian college girl (18); I read this series four years before, and since then I have been waiting for updates. It is very erotic, and I fantasise being the heroine of the story.

Riya Aggarwal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot stuff Matt, loved each chapter, and the last was great too. Better make it up to Cindy, she’s too good to lose serving up her friends like that. Hope this is all happening in a state where the Morning After pill is still available! Or did Mathew’s get the snip?

AldebraAldebraover 1 year ago

You’ve obviously kept up the quality of the previous three chapters, which were excellent. Extremely well done, very satisfying, and the icing on the cake is that this is one of the few series I've read on this website that are well-written, and with impeccable grammar! I’m glad to see you are still working on the series, and I look forward to future chapters in which I’m hoping I get to see “you” satisfying Cindy’s mother Debbie, who is much closer to my age.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 1 year ago

I want another chapter where Cindy and Kayla are both pregnant. And they move in with him together. Debbie services him and becomes a nanny for the babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Debbie Debbie. I want your pussy now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about the morning after and the mother will she be in the mix

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but a little hard to believe. 18 year old girls that are virgins or close to it. And innocent and gullible. And what about birth control? Were these girls on the pill? Cindy's parents thought she was a virgin. Would like story to continue. Think we can work her hot mom into the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every old man's wet dream

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBearover 1 year ago

We want Debbie now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to hear more

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

What a shame you didn’t continue on with this story. There’s so much more you could’ve done and directions you could’ve taken . I was expecting him to a least do the mum as well. But it wasn’t too be…..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Radared1Radared1over 1 year ago

I love this, if only the author keeps writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People r too critical this story is amazing it left me soaking wet and wanting to cum bad I need Me Matthews to help relieve me and make me cum so fucking loud

Needingnow2023Needingnow2023over 1 year ago

Great story, writeca finak chapter

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402over 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing series.. hoping and looking forward for more chapters

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 2 years ago

Need another chapter where he does come back in the morning. And the end of the chapter is an epilogue where Cindy is pregnant and marries him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful. Omg just wish it was me fucking these two red hot teen cunts. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire UK.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Lol, my 4th reading!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

I am a romantic as they say. Wished he had stayed with Cindy only, she was obviously not pleased either. Would have enjoyed another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Especially when the room was filled with the aroma of Kaylas pussy

I can only imagine how it must have smelled

Although all girls have a distinct aroma no, two girls have the same aroma

When a girl gets turned on, her pussy gives a aroumac smell that says that she is ready to fuck

Every girl is different, yet every girl is the same, when it comes to having a wet aroused excited cunt

Kayla and Cindy are two examples of what I mean

I hope that you continue this story

My biggest wish is that he gets them pregnant and they have their babies at the same time

That would be poetic justice for both of these cock teasing cunts

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13almost 2 years ago

Loved it. Is there any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess I will only get to wonder if either of these horny young girls get pregnant. Where was the protection?

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

This is my third reading now. I still cannot believe that it just ends. The entire story screams of a future with at least one of the girls or mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is great story now fuck Cindy's mom and Cindy caught them but her mom doesn't know Cindy caught her but she talked with Matthew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. Really hot!

But needs an edit cleanup. Many small errors in the story and also several grammar errors etc. They distract from the flow of an otherwise fantastic story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Great series!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wish at least one of the girls woulda gotten bred. Would have been super sexy to get one or both of the 18yo's pregnant.

soundguynjsoundguynjabout 2 years ago

I’m just going to echo the words others. “More Please”!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!

Of course as many before have said, Chris needs to give Cindy’s mom Debbie the D she so desperately was begging for. My twist is Kayla’s mom Lacey will want in on the action, but that is down the road. The three way pitched between the Cindy and Kayla is defiantly the obvious way to go. Have them competing against one another would be incredible. Of course the gals cannot keep their traps shut and now he is showing several 18 year old girls how a ‘man’ pleases a lady.

So much time has passed the author should pick up the actual time from the last entry. Cindy is getting married, but her and her maid of honor Kayla cannot keep cumming back to Mr Matthews. It is the morning of the wedding and she declares it will be the last time. Of course a few frustrating months after the honeymoon and she will be back to Mr Matthews door.

A follow up would be nice, but thanks for the wonderful story you provided us with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please add more to this, im sure you cam add more to this story. Love it. Should make this a movie

HayboysHayboysabout 2 years ago

Please write part 5 and set it up that Mr Matthews comes back

in the morning and while helping both girls clean up the house and while doing so , mum arrives home early and take it from there and set it up that he services All 3 of them moving between the 3 of them and then all 4 stimulating and fucking each other may be some girl on girl action how about Cindy’s mom and friend getting on together but a fantastic series so far but needs a spectacular finish tying up all the loose ends and suggests made by readers an awful lot wanted to see the mom get some Dick action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought Mr. Matthew's was about to do Cindy's mother. I felt that her husband was a workaholic and ignored her pent up needs. Once Mr. Matthew's showed sexual interest in her it would open a sexual Pandora's box that refuses to be closed or be restrained by any moral or ethical code. Living a life of sexual abandon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was great experience but try putting some regular things in between all that erotica. A complete story being erotica doesn't seems that interesting means you should give some foreplay even to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a great story but why did you stop writing!!!

Please come back and finish this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gosh! This chapter got me so fucking wet and I had to play with my clit. I want the next chapter to be a threesome btw Mr Matthew and d girls, fucking them harder till they pass out( thinking about this is getting me so damn horny), you could include the mum in subsequent chapter, fucking her till she nolonger remembers her husband cock

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

AND? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 2 years ago

The chapter ruined the series for me! Why you added another person into the mix I will never know!

The first 3 instalments were hot and sexy, I was aroused so much by them, the relationship building between Cindy and Mr Matthews was heated and the sex gave me enough of a push to have an orgasm.

The last chapter I hated because there was no need for this other character!

If you wrote another chapter, PLEASE DON’T ADD ANOTHER PERSON!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous