Comforting Pete Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually came so hard I passed out. When I came to it was 3AM and the dildo was still buried inside of me. I pulled it out slowly and had a sudden feeling of emptiness. My asshole was wide open again. I thought about getting up and cleaning myself, but I was tired and needed to get up at 7AM. I fell asleep, excited about finally seeing Pete as Jessica again tomorrow.

FRIDAY

I woke up feeling a little groggy and a little sore. I had fucked myself hard last night and I knew I was in store for more for the next three days. I took my shower and get ready for work. I was still feeling jealous that Pete took Janie home with him last night and that made me want to prove myself to him. Going through my clothing options, I opened my lingerie drawer for some reason. I picked up a Black Thong and said, screw it, I was gonna wear it under my work pants. My shirt was always tucked in at work and I had a minimal chance of being found out. When I pulled the thong in place it made me feel excited and I knew I had made the right decision. I got dressed and put the matching Bra and my Breasts in a bag, so I would have them ready for when I got to Pete's.

Work dragged on and I had a boner for most of the day. The Thong kept shifting and making me horny. Luckily I had my own office and no one could see what I was hiding under my desk. When I finally got the okay to leave, I was excited but also a little nervous. I had hung out with Pete as John twice this week. He took a girl home and tried to set me up with one. Now I was driving to his house about to be his girlfriend for the weekend. I wondered if he would mention Janie or ask if I hooked up with Jennifer, or would he act like this week never happened and resume where we left off last Sunday. I wish these scenarios didn't keep popping into my head, but I couldn't help it. This was an unusual arrangement and I wasn't as comfortable in it as he seemed to be.

I pulled up to Pete's house and grabbed my bag and his house key. I let myself in and heard the TV from the family room. He must be in there. I walked into the guest room, which I guess was my room now. As agreed he had moved all of Jessica's things in here. He had painted the room pink with white around the moldings. It looked like a little girls room. The bed was gone and there was a big makeup table along with a couch and some chairs. It had an attached bathroom which was a nice feature.

I stripped down to my Black Thong and got to work. I wrapped the breasts around my chest and fastened the matching Black Bra. I sat down at the makeup table and my Blonde Wig was waiting for me. It was on top of a mannequin head, and I picked it up to put it on my head. There was a huge mirror for me to use and I admired the feminine features in my face that I never realized I had until a week ago. I applied my makeup and noticed I was getting better at it. I finished with my now signature Pink Lipstick and I looked great. At the far side of the table I spotted a tube of Strawberry lube. I didn't know lube came in flavors and wondered why. Knowing it couldn't hurt, I put some on my fingertip. I pulled down my thong and applied some to the outside of my asshole before sticking my finger inside. I opened up easily, which I took as a good sign. I went back for more and made sure I was sufficiently lubed.

After putting my Thong back into place, I walked into the closet to find the rest of my outfit. He hadn't mentioned going out and I don't think I was ready for that anyway. I still wanted to wear something sexy for him and make him forget Janie. I flipped through the dress options and settled on a Black one to match my lingerie. It had spaghetti straps and was low cut to show off my cleavage. I smiled as I remembered he hasn't seen me with boobs yet. The dress was tight around my upper body and flared out at the bottom. It reached about halfway to my knees and it would be easy for him to flip up the skirt if he wanted to. Feeling a little more adventurous I grabbed a 4" pair of black heels. I did a few laps around the room until I felt comfortable.

I walked down the hallway towards the Family Room to see Pete. He was sitting on the couch and didn't notice me right away. I took a few more steps, making sure he heard my heels and he turned around.

"Oh, hi Jess," he said, "Do you mind grabbing me another beer and get whatever you want for yourself. There's wine in the fridge or make a drink at the bar. Maybe you want a Cosmo or something. Then come join me on the couch."

I turned around and walked back towards the kitchen, confused and a little upset. I had gone all out to look hot for him and I barely got a hello. Just a 'Grab me a drink.' What the hell was going on with him? Of all the things I expected, this was not one of them. Not to mention, Wine or a Cosmo? We always drank beer together. Is this how he treated all of his girlfriends?

I shrugged it off and reminded myself I was here to have some fun. I looked amazing as Jessica and was ready to do whatever he wanted. I grabbed his beer and popped off the top. I may be wearing a dress, lingerie, and heels, but there's no way I'm drinking a Cosmo! He had a bottle of Chardonnay I liked and I poured myself a glass. Walking carefully in the heels with a drink in each hand, I made my way to the couch. I handed him his beer and put my wine glass on the coffee table. I smoothed my skirt underneath me as I sat down. I really was acting like a girl.

"Hey Babe," I said.

He said, "Hey Jess, thanks."

I picked up my wine glass and we clinked, both saying, "Cheers!"

We sat in silence for a few minutes, sipping our drinks, and I was getting upset again. This would have been normal behavior for Pete and John, but it shouldn't be for Pete and Jessica. It was his idea for me to do this and he's paying attention to the baseball game on TV instead of me. Had Janie rocked his world last night that he wasn't interested in me anymore? Was he doing this on purpose to tease me? Was he waiting for me to make the first move? Damn my brain and all of these thoughts.

I waited another two minutes and decided to take the initiative. If he reacted positively, great, otherwise I was out of here and this whole Jessica thing is over. I took my right hand and put it on his knee. He didn't move. I slowly moved it up his thigh until I reached his crotch. I rubbed him through his pants and felt his dick move a little bit. He moaned and I knew he was into it.

"That feels great Jess," he said, "I've missed you so much this week."

His words made me feel good. I was starting to feel silly all glammed up and was happy he was still interested.

"How was your week, Babe?" I asked, keeping up the bit that I hadn't seen him.

"Pretty good," he said, "I went out a couple times, but nothing special happened."

This piqued my interest. I knew what had happened this week, and I knew he brought a girl home last night. We agreed not to discuss our time as Best Friends while I was dressed like this, but my jealousy was starting again.

I couldn't help myself and said, "I heard through the grapevine that you got lucky with some chick."

"Really? Who told you that?" He asked.

"Just something I heard," I said.

"You know we didn't say we were exclusive. We agreed to have a relationship on weekends," he said, not wanting to give in.

"Yeah, I know, I was just curious. I heard that girl was really hot and you brought her home," I said.

"That bitch?" He asked. "If you want to know I'll tell you. She was into me and I thought we could have some fun. I got her clothes off and dropped my pants. She saw the size of my dick and got spooked. She said there was no way she could handle it and she left me with blue balls."

"Oh," was all I could say.

"I was tempted to jerk off and then I remembered you were able to take my big dick so well. I decided to save my huge load for you!" He said.

I was searching for the right thing to say and "Wow" came out of my mouth.

I was secretly happy that he hadn't fucked Janie. I was still a little confused by this arrangement, but knowing he was waiting for me made me feel good. Last weekend was amazing and I had struck out with a hot girl who was throwing herself at me last night. Maybe I am better off as a girl.

One thing hadn't changed during this brief conversation. I kept rubbing his crotch and his dick was fully hard now. I put my glass on the coffee table and pulled his erection out of his pants. I started to stroke him and he leaned over to kiss me. We were making out and I was jerking him off.

He stopped kissing me and said, "Jess, can you get on your knees?"

"Sure," I said, thinking he was ready for a blowjob.

I dropped to my knees facing him and pulled down his pants.

"No, not that way, turn around," he said.

This was interesting. I wasn't sure what he was up to, but I obeyed and spun around. I was kneeling with my ass sticking up high and facing the TV. He flipped up my skirt and was greeted with the view of the Black Thong nestled in between my cheeks.

"Mmmm, look at that ass," he said, "Has it always looked this good?"

"Um, I guess," I said.

His hands massaged my ass and he pulled my Thong down. I wiggled my ass at him which had become a reflex when he was back there. I was bracing for him to fuck me. Even though I was lubed up, and had played with myself last night, I was still expecting it to hurt when he penetrated me. Instead of the feeling of his hard dick, I felt something soft and wet. I looked over my shoulder and saw his head in between my cheeks. Holy shit, he was eating me out! The Strawberry lube popped into my mind and now I knew why he left it for me.

Of course I had never experienced this before, and it was awesome. I had no idea his tongue could make me feel so good. He was going down on me like I was a girl. His tongue was moving in circles and flicking my hole. Then he pressed directly on me and his tongue inside me. I gasped at the feeling. My Strawberry lubed asshole had opened up for him and was letting his tongue in. My dick hardened and after a couple quick jabs I started to cum.

"Oh My God," I screamed.

I was having a hands free orgasm with my Boyfriend's tongue in my ass. How was this even possible? How did I end up in this position? Either way it was fantastic. I exploded all over the inside of my skirt and I was breathing heavy.

"I guess you liked that?" He asked, laughing.

"Yessss," I moaned.

He didn't give me a chance to catch my breath as he pressed his rock hard cock against my entrance and thrusted deep in one motion. I felt him fully in me and I screamed again. He held still and my whole body started to shake.

I panted, "Ah, Ahh, Ahhh." I came again and I passed out.

When I came to he was rubbing my face and asked me, "You ok Jess?"

"Oh yeah!" I yelled, realizing I was still on my knees with his dick buried to the hilt.

"I'm gonna fuck you now," he said, "Is that ok?"

"Please," I moaned.

He withdrew to the tip and plunged back into me. He repeated this over and over, fucking me hard. I had cum twice already and he wanted to get his. As he pounded me, I thrusted my hips back against him. He screamed out and started to cumming. I felt spasm after spasm as his warm ejaculate filled me. I couldn't believe how much he was cumming, and then I remembered he said he was saving this load for me.

He finally stopped shooting and limply fell out of me. He pulled up my thong and flipped my dress back down.

I stood up and said, "Babe, I think I need to go clean up and change my clothes."

"No problem, Jess," he said. "Find something casual and I'll order some dinner. Oh and if you need them, there's some tampons in the bathroom."

I took off my heels to go to my bedroom. It giggled because it was like I was doing a walk of shame. I was covered in sperm, his and my own. The front of my dress was loaded from my two orgasms and I could feel him starting to ooze out of my back passage because of how much he left in there. I got to my room and stripped off my clothes. I looked in the mirror and saw that my makeup and wig were in good shape, and my breasts were still in place. I reached for my asshole and I was really wet back there. Maybe that's why he mentioned the tampons. I certainly didn't want to be leaking throughout dinner and the rest of the night.

I went into the bathroom and found a box of tampons. Taking one out, I realized I had no clue what to do with these things. I had never seen one in person before. Luckily there were instructions on the box. Due to my asshole being busted open by Pete again, I was able to insert it easily. My hole sucked it up like a vacuum until there was just a string hanging down. It felt nice to have something inside of me again.

I thought about taking a shower, but I didn't think I had time. I also had a feeling we weren't done for the night. I found a washcloth and wet it with warm water. I cleaned up my stomach and crotch as best I could and dried off. I went back to the closet and looked for a new outfit. Pete said casual, but there was nothing I would consider to be that style. Either Jessica never wore pants or he threw them all out. Everything hanging up was either a dress or a skirt. Going through the rack I saw a couple dresses that looked loose and a little longer. I guess that's what he meant. Since I just wore all Black I thought I would change it up and pick a color. There was a cute Light Blue Dress with a White design on it. I found a Blue Bra and Panty set and got dressed.

I looked in the mirror and agreed this would qualify as casual. I looked good so I'm sure he wouldn't mind. This dress didn't show off the top of my boobs, but they were still prominently sticking out through the fabric. The skirt of the dress was loose and went below my knees. If he wanted to lift it up again, he would be able to. I was done with heels for the night and found a pair of sandals that worked. As I looked down I thought that my toes would look good if they had nail polish on them. Wow, he really is molding my mind to think like a girl!

I met him in the kitchen and he had ordered pizza. Perfect, nice and simple. He knew what I liked as we had shared thousands of pies together. He took out the bottle of wine I was drinking from earlier and he continued to drink beer. I was craving a beer, but wanted to keep up the act.

"I was thinking we would watch a movie after dinner and just hang out on the couch. Then we can go to the bedroom whenever you're ready," he said.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Do you mind if we watch the new Fast and Furious movie? Or would you rather watch a Rom-Com?" He asked.

Rom-Com I thought to myself, what is he talking about? We've never watched a Rom-Com before. Oh right, I'm a girl so I must like those movies. "Fast X is fine. I haven't seen that yet," I said.

"Great, I'll make some popcorn and we can snuggle on the couch."

We finished dinner and made our way back to the Family Room. He made a big bucket of popcorn so we could share. The movie was actually pretty good and I was enjoying the storyline and the action.

A little more than halfway through the movie I blindly reached for more popcorn. I hadn't realized he had put the bucket next to him and had lowered his pants. My hand landed on his cock and I ended up grabbing it without realizing what was happening. He moaned and I went with it, rubbing him into a full erection. No words were spoken and I felt his hand go behind my head and push me towards his crotch. I took the hint and moved down.

I had practiced with the lifelike replica, and was hoping I could take him into my throat for the first time. He would certainly be pleased with that. I kissed his head and licked off the drop of precum that had formed. He took a deep breath. I licked up and down the sides before opening my mouth to take him in. I didn't want to rush and take him all the way so fast. I knew from experimenting during the week that I needed to get used to his size first. I lowered my head slowly while swirling my tongue around. I applied some pressure and sucked as I bobbed my head up and down. When I felt ready I plunged all the way down and felt him enter my throat. He gasped from the feeling and I smiled. Well as much as one can smile with a huge dick in her mouth! I deepthroated him for a bit until he started to swell. I felt him throb and he was cumming directly into my stomach. It was a strange feeling, but I didn't want to move until he was done.

He rubbed the back of my head and said, "Jess that was phenomenal, but I'm a little sensitive right now. Do you mind?"

I lifted my head up and the sound of his still hard dick exiting my mouth made a popping sound. I looked up at him and we both laughed. That was definitely different and I was happy he enjoyed it. I sat back up and saw the end credits on the screen. I was upset I had missed the end of the movie, but I guess that's what happens when you're the Girlfriend instead of the Buddy.

"Feeling ok Jess?" He asked.

"Sure, you?" I asked.

"So you're not tired?" He asked.

"Nope, I'm good," I said.

"I think I have one more in me if you're in the mood," he said.

"If that's what you want," I said, shyly.

"How about I carry you to our bed and make love to you until you're screaming my name?" He offered.

I started to get hard thinking about him giving me more orgasms tonight. "I'm all yours," I said, more excitedly.

He wasted no time and picked me up off the couch. I never realized how strong he was. He carried me to the bedroom like a bride on her wedding night and dropped me gently on the bed. He went into the bathroom and told me to get comfortable. I pulled my Dress over my head and got back on the bed wearing just my Bra and Panties.

He came out of the bathroom fully nude and basically jumped on me. Within a second his tongue was in my mouth. We made out as his hands were all over my body. He reached behind me and unclasped my Bra, carefully avoiding the hooks for my breasts. This was the first time he saw them.

"You look good with huge tits," he said, "Maybe we'll get you a pair of real ones."

My face turned red. There is was, one of the things I was worried about. Did he really want me to get breast implants? That would be the end of John for good. Did I want them? My pesky brain was getting in the way again. I didn't say anything and just looked at him.

"Think about it," he said. "If you had real ones I'd be able to suck on your nipples and drive you even more crazy."

Not wanting to respond to him I just said, "Babe, would you just fuck me please!"

"Nope," he said.

"What? Why?" I said in a sad voice.

"I said I was going to make love to you," he said, smiling. "I want you to be staring into my eyes as I make you cum again!"

"Please," I whimpered.

He pulled of my Thong and threw it on the floor. He put his hands under my hips and lifted me up a bit. He pulled the string on my tampon and it slid out easily. The empty feeling didn't last long because he stuck a finger inside me.

"Wonderful, you're still soaking wet!" He said.

He lined himself up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his tongue in my mouth and he was kissing me as he pushed his dick inside me again. My hands were behind his head, pulling him into the kiss as he was entering me. Just like he said, this was going to be a slow lovemaking session and I was all for it. When his balls touched mine I moaned into his mouth. He pulled back ever so slowly and inched back in even slower. I loved it when he fucked me hard, but I think I liked this even better. The gradual movements in and out plus the constant making out was making my body feel amazing. On top of all of this, I wasn't even hard. I don't know how that could be. My excitement level was off the charts and when I looked down I saw my limp dick lying there.