Comforting Pete Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been making love to me for the longer than he ever had. I wasn't looking at the clock or anything, but I didn't care. He changed his angle ever so slightly and he was making contact with my magic spot.

"Right there," I gasped.

"Yeah Jess, you like that?" He asked.

"Ohhh Yeah!" I moaned.

"Are you gonna cum again?" He asked.

"I think so, but I'm not even hard," I said.

"That's ok, just let yourself go," he said.

He started to jab in the right area = and I thrusted back at him. My body began to shake and I had goosebumps all over.

"Oh My God Pete! Pete! Pete! Yesssss!" I screamed as I came.

It was an orgasm like I've never experienced before. My limp dick was shooting a constant stream all over my stomach. His cock felt like it was getting thicker and my asshole was holding it tightly. He pulled back and with a big plunge, thrusted back in and came inside me for the second time tonight. He kissed me hard through his orgasm until he slipped out and rolled over next to me.

He had a big smile on his face and I said, "What?"

"Told ya I would make you scream my name!" He said.

"You were right again," I said.

He got up and said "Be right back."

I was lying on my back breathing heavy. I had three massive orgasms already and it's still only Friday. I can only imagine what he has in store for the next two days. He came back with a warm washcloth and a plastic object in his hand.

He handed me the washcloth and said, "Here, clean up a little while I put this in,"

"What's that?" I asked.

"A butt plug," he said, "It's so you don't leak all over the mattress while we sleep. It's better than the tampon overnight because it won't absorb everything. That way if I want to fuck you in the morning, you'll be ready."

Before giving me a chance to respond he pushed it inside me. It felt it lock in place and I almost wished it was as big as his dick.

"Okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, feels nice," I said.

"What do you want to do tomorrow? I was thinking I could take you out to dinner?" He asked.

He caught me off guard and I reverted into John mode. "Dude, I don't think I'm ready for that," I said nervously.

Pretending not to notice he said, "Sweetie, if you want I can take you to a Salon and they can get you ready. You will look even more beautiful!"

Going back into character I said, "Babe, can we talk about it in the morning? I'm kinda tired."

'"Sure Jess," he said and gave me a deep kiss. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I said.

He rolled over and my brain started in again. Out to a restaurant? In a dress? Salon? This was moving so quickly. Then again he's cum inside me so many times already, of course he expects things to progress. I guess it can't hurt to try. That seems to be my motto of the last couple weeks. What's the worst that could happen? I rolled over and closed my eyes. Tomorrow would be another day.

TO BE CONTINUED?