Comforting Pete Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look great," she said, "But something's still missing. Do you mind if I try something?"

"Ok," I said.

She spun me back around and told me to close my eyes. I felt something cold and metal near my eyebrows. Before I could object she had tweezed them.

She spun be back around and said, "You're perfect now!"

My eyebrows did look better, but I panicked, "How can I go to work with my eyebrows like this?"

"I only shaped them a bit. Don't worry about it, a lot of men get their eyebrows done. Once you take off the makeup you will barely notice. I'm sure no one at work has memorized your eyebrows so much that they'd say anything," she said.

"Ok, I guess," I said.

She looked down at her list from Pete and said, "There's just one more thing Pete requested before we get you dressed. Spin around and close your eyes again."

I listened and sat with my eyes closed. I felt a pinch in my ear lobe and as I opened my eyes to look, she had pierced my other ear.

"What was that?" I said loudly.

"I put in the diamond studs Pete wanted me to buy for you," she said.

"But I told you I have to go to work on Monday," I said excitedly.

"Yes, I know, you've said it a million times," she said, "Just take them out when you want. The holes will close up and we'll have to do this again, but if you're not comfortable wearing them to work, just take them off."

Feeling defeated I just said, "Alright."

"Now stand up and drop your robe," she said to me.

"Ann, can you bring the rest of Jessica's clothes in while I help her with her underwear," she yelled into the back.

"You want me to put on my Breasts now?" I asked.

"No, I'll do it. I'm full service," she said with a smile.

She wrapped the Breast Forms around my chest and commented that they were a very expensive pair. She showed me in the mirror that they almost matched my skin tone, but needed to do something to blend them in. She picked up one of her magic makeup brushes and a few seconds later it looked like the false breasts were a part of me. Ann had brought in a pile of Black Lace and a tiny Red Dress on a hanger. She asked Joan if she was done for the night and Joan said she could leave. Ann remarked how beautiful I looked and told me to have fun tonight. I was distracted, because I was staring at the dress.

"What is that?" I asked, sounding a little shocked.

"That's your dress for tonight," Joan said.

"That tiny thing? Where are the shoulder straps? That's barely going to cover my ass!" I said, upset now.

"Sweetie, you're going to look amazing," she said, "Don't you trust me? I wouldn't ruin my reputation by letting you walk out of here unless you look perfect."

Totally defeated now, I decided to just embrace it and said, "Ok, can you please show me how to put all this stuff on."

"Of course, doll," she said.

The first thing was a Strapless Black Bra. She wrapped it around my chest and it eased my back pain from the weight of the Breast Forms. She bent down and lifted my left foot off the floor. She slid a Black Stocking up my leg and the feeling of the smooth nylon going up my freshly waxed skin felt divine. She repeated the action on my right leg, giving me the same feeling. She wrapped a Lacy Black Garter Belt around my waist and attached the clips. She told me that my Panties should always go on last, so I would have easier access when I need it. She asked me to bend forward slightly and I felt her finger with some cool gel on it rubbing it around my asshole and pushing some inside. She said a girl should always be prepared when she was going out with her man. Then she pulled up the matching Black Thong, tucking me back.

Next was the Red Mini Dress. She brought it over to me and unzipped the small zipper in the back. I stepped into in and she zipped it up. It was tight and clung to my body. I had never worn strapless before and she made sure it was high enough on my body that it covered my bra, but made sure I showed off plenty of cleavage. Just as I thought the dress was tiny. It was shorter than anything I had worn before and it just covered the tops of my stockings. I looked beautiful. Joan had outdone herself. Maybe I would be better off as a girl.

She walked over to the counter and handed me a box that said Christian Louboutin.

"What's this?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"You can't go to dinner barefoot, silly," she said.

She opened the box and there were a pair of huge black heels with a red bottom. "How tall are these?" I asked.

"6 inches, they're stilettos. The kids call them Fuck-Me Pumps," she said giggling.

"Aren't these like $1000?" I asked.

"More like $800, but don't worry, Pete took care of them," she said.

I can't believe he bought me $800 heels. That's a big purchase for a weekend arrangement. He must be really hoping it will develop into something more often.

She slipped my foot inside and I couldn't believe how tall they made me feel. The biggest I had worn was 4 inch and those took me some time to get used to. She told me to take a few laps around the Salon. Believe it or not they weren't that bad and I got the hang of them pretty quickly. She remarked that they made my legs look so much better and I agreed.

"It's getting close to time for Pete to pick you up and there's one last thing," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Every girl needs a purse." She handed me a black box with Prada on it. "I put all the essentials in there, the makeup I used, a mirror, your cell phone, and some other things you might need."

"I've never carried a purse before," I said.

"Just like everything else, you'll get used to it," she said, "You would look out of place without one."

"Isn't Prada an expensive brand? How much was this anyway?" I asked.

"Not too bad, only $1200," she said.

"He bought me a $1200 purse?" I said, surprised.

"He said his Girlfriend deserves the best and to spare no expense," she said.

"Wow," I said.

We hear the bell on the door chime and Pete walks in.

"Oh My," he said, "Jessica you look amazing. I love you as a brunette!"

He kissed me on the cheek and I said "Thanks," while blushing.

"She wanted to stick with her natural color and I had some perfect hair extensions to put in," Joan said.

"So that's your hair? No more wig?" He asked.

"To a point, but yes, no more wig," Joan said.

"You picked out a great dress for her, and those shoes, wow! We are finally eye to eye!" He said.

"I'm happy you're pleased," she said.

"You're a magician, Joan," I'm glad I called you.

"Anytime," she said, "Have fun you two." She handed Pete a box and a bag to put in his trunk.

Pete led me to his car and opened the door. I sat down in the car, making sure to keep my legs together and swung them inside. My dress was so short than in a sitting position the tops of my stockings were peaking out. Pete saw them and looked at me and smiled.

It was a short drive to the restaurant and he was rubbing my stockings the entire ride. I was starting to get hot, and tried to distract myself. A boner would not look very good in this tight dress. We arrived at Mastro's and Pete sped by the Valet Parking sign into the back of the lot.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "They'll park it for you."

"Yeah, but they always mess up my seat and mirror settings. Plus I want to try something," he said.

He pulled into the last spot in the lot. The closest car was 20 spots away.

"Close enough for you," I said sarcastically.

He leaned over and kissed me deeply.

"I want you right now," he said.

"Before dinner? How?" I asked.

He came around and helped me out of the car before spinning me around. The door was still open and I had my hands on the top of the car. He put his hands on my waist and gave me a nudge. I knew what he wanted so I bent over the seat. He slid up the skirt of my Tight Red Dress and was met with the sight of my ass framed by my Black Garters and Thong.

"Are you wet?" he asked as he pulled my Thong to the side.

"Yes, Joan lubed me up before I got dressed," I said very excitedly. I was looking forward to dinner at my favorite restaurant, but the way he was rubbing me in the car made me so horny.

I heard his pants unzip and I felt his huge head slide into my crack, searching for his prize, as I tottered on my heels. Pete's left hand gripped my waist and held me still as his right hand helped his cock find the target and he pushed into me fully. Needing to keep quiet I covered my mouth with my hand.

"FUCK!" I screamed muffled.

"Shhh, yes baby," He said as he pumped into me.

Making sure the coast was clear, both of his hands grabbed my waist and he began to really slam into me. This was going to be a fast hard fuck. In a parking lot, where anyone could walk by, I felt like a total slut. At the same time the whole thing was very erotic and exciting. It was another first, being fucked in public.

Pete's cock was magnificent as usual. By now I was used to having it inside me and he really knew how to make me squirm. My hole was gripping him as I met every thrust and then relaxing as he withdrew, waiting to be filled again. I was moaning while still covering my mouth, as to not draw attention to us.

"Fuck yes," Pete whispered to me.

"Please baby," I whispered in reply.

Pete was really slamming into me now and I knew he was getting close. My asshole spasmed around him, but I didn't cum. I refocused on squeezing him as he pushed into me one final time.

"Yes Jessica!" he whispered, pumping into me as he exploded. I felt the pulses as he filled me with his load.

"That was so good," I said as he withdrew. I remained bent over as he used a towel to wipe himself off and then me before he zipped up.

"Did you cum too?" He asked.

"No, but that's ok, we shouldn't miss our reservation." I said. Here I was, freshly fucked with my Boyfriend's cum deep inside me in a parking lot, and I was worried about missing dinner.

"I guess I owe you one later," he said. "Here, I have something for you."

He handed me the butt plug we had used in bed. No other words were said. I certainly didn't need to be leaking in this Smoking Hot Red Dress inside my favorite restaurant. I bent over slightly again and Pete pressed it into my now open asshole. He watched the tip of the plug enter me until my body sucked it in and clamped down on the base. He moved the thong back in place and smoothed my dress back down. I checked the front of my dress and the front was clear. I opened my purse to grab the mirror and check my makeup. Luckily our quick car tryst hadn't disturbed Joan's perfect job.

I took the first few steps to the restaurant with the plug inside me. I had only worn it in bed and the way it shifted inside me was exciting, especially in these huge stilettos. With every step in my heels, my hips rolled and I felt the plug move against my spot. I wasn't sure how I would make it to the door. I grabbed Pete's hand to hold me steady as we walked inside.

We had a wonderful dinner as Boyfriend and Girlfriend. It was like one of our normal dinners, and I almost forgot I was dressed as a bombshell with a butt plug inside me. He was so sweet, commenting that every guy in here was checking me out and every girl was jealous of me. I doubt that was true, but it was still nice of him to say. We ordered the Seafood Tower like I was craving. A lot if it had to be eaten by hand and it felt so weird to see my Pink Polished Fingernails picking up the shellfish and putting it in my mouth. Either way it was delicious. Our steaks were excellent too. We were both so full we waived off dessert.

We had a quick drive back to Pete's house and decided to watch a movie on the couch while we digested. He brought out a bottle of Amaretto and two glasses with ice so we could have an after dinner drink while we watched TV. He was flipping through the channels and Goodfellas was about halfway through. This was one of John and Pete's favorite movies.

"Is this ok? I know it started already," he said.

Having seen the movie hundreds of times, it was of course fine. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't even have to ask. "Sure," I said.

We watched the movie together and he continued playing with my stocking tops like he did in the car. I tilted my head to rest it on his shoulder as he rubbed me. I was getting excited and I felt my dick slip out of my thong. I looked down to see I had a visible bulge. Not wanting to ruin the effect, I took a pillow and put it on my lap. I lied, saying I was a little chilly, and he continued to massage my thighs.

The movie ended and he put his finger on my chin to pull me in for a kiss. We were making out on the couch and then he suggested we take it to the bedroom. He unzipped my dress and told me to keep my lingerie on. He made love to me while I was on my back, making me cum twice before he finally exploded inside me. We were now even for the parking lot! He put the plug inside me again and we fell asleep.

SUNDAY

I woke up first and Pete was still fast asleep. He was naked and I was still wearing my lingerie. I had a smile on my face from the lovely time we had last night. His morning erection looked like it was waiting to be sucked and I obliged. I gave him a long slow blowjob until he woke up by emptying his load into my mouth.

He told me we were going out to Sunday Brunch. I was still reluctant to leave the house as Jessica, but he reminded me that after last night I should feel confident about going anywhere. He told me Joan had bought me a brunch outfit and gave him all the makeup she used on me. He had taken it out of the trunk and put it in my room last night. I hadn't gone in there yet since we went right to his room last night. I opened the bag and added all the makeup to my table. She had left me the nail polish remover and instructions on how to remove the hair extensions.

I got undressed and put my lingerie in the hamper. I pulled out the plug and took a shower. My hair still looked good, so I made sure not to mess with it too much. I brushed it lightly until it was perfect. I put on some subtle makeup like she taught me. She had left me a cute Pink Sundress and another pair of Louboutin Heels, this time in White and only 4 inches high. I was happy to see the shorter heels, but also surprised he spent another $800 on heels for me, especially since I had so many in my closet already. I attached my breasts and found a White Bra and Thong that had Pink Lace on it. I pulled the dress over my head and put on my heels.

He took me to a Brunch place I had never been to before. I was always a fan of Brunch, but never had anyone to go with. It was really a couple's activity. Now that I was part of a couple, at least on weekends, I could enjoy it. We had a great meal and our typical great conversation.

It was early afternoon when we got home and decided to spend the rest of our time together in the pool. I put on a Black Bikini and we enjoyed the warm water. When it was getting later in the day and I needed to head back home, he asked me if it would be okay to fuck me in the pool before I left. Of course I agreed and we both came together while only our heads were above water.

I took a shower and went to change back into John to head back home. I used the nail polish remover and took off my earrings. I left my toenails alone. No one would see them anyway, and they would be a nice reminder every time I looked down during the week. The hair extensions came out easily too and I was happy this process was so simple. I had Friday's work clothes, but had forgotten to bring boxers again. I was so used to wearing Thongs anyway that I grabbed the first one I saw, which was a Lime Green one. I pulled it up my smooth legs, and put on my pants and button down shirt.

Pete was watching TV as usual. We told each other goodbye, as if I was there as John all along and said we would talk to each other during the week. I got home and watched some TV of my own before going to sleep.

MONDAY

My sleep was filled with dreams of what happened this weekend. Getting made over, the blowjobs, the fucking, and getting fucked in public for the first time. What a wild weekend. Now I had to go back to my regular life and wait almost 5 days to do it again.

I got to work and I was distracted. I couldn't get Pete out of my mind. My Boss has mentioned that she hadn't been happy with work recently and she was going to keep an eye on me. I was startled out of my thoughts by a knock on my door.

Paula, my boss, walked into my office and said, "Good Morning John."

"Good Morning Paula," I said.

"Do you have the Penske file?" She asked.

I rifled through the papers on my desk and said, "No, I don't think so."

"Dammit John, you were supposed to be handling that," she said.

I stammered and said, "I...thought..."

She interrupted me and said, "What's different about you?"

"I don't know," I said and shrugged.

"Did you get your eyebrows done?" She asked.

"Oh that, when I got my haircut the girl said she would make them look nice and neat," I lied.

"Wait...Do you have holes in your ears? And what's that on your middle finger? Is that Pink Nail Polish?" She asked, shockingly.

My face turned red in total embarrassment. How could I be so careless? I just looked at her blankly.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked.

"Not really," I said softly.

"John, I could care less what you do in your personal time, but I do care when it effects your work," she said.

"I promise to be better," I said.

"I hope so," she said, "Now go get that Penske file and get to work on it."

"Right away," I said.

TUESDAY

After my hectic Monday I didn't play with any of my Jessica stuff. I had a better day at work without a visit from Paula. I hadn't spoken to Pete since Sunday and since we went out as Buds last Tuesday I decided to text him.

"What's up Dude?" I texted.

"Nothing much," he said.

"Wanna do something tonight?" I typed.

"Nah, I'm kind of down on the bar scene after that bitch Janie led me on and wouldn't hook up with me," he replied.

"Oh," I texted, "We don't have to go out, just watch a game or a movie or something."

"Another day," he replied.

"Ok," I said.

I was bummed that he didn't want to hang out with me, but what could I do. I stayed home and went to bed early.

WEDNESDAY

When I got to work Paula was waiting for me in my office. I had hit traffic and got in 5 minutes late.

"Finally, he arrives!" She says in a shrill tone.

"Sorry," I said, "There was an accident on the highway. I'm only a couple minutes late."

"My father always told me 'On Time is late, Fifteen Minutes early is On Time'," she said.

"I'll remember that. This will never happen again," I said, apologetically.

"Ok," she said. "Anyway, the reason I'm here is to give you a chance to redeem yourself. On Friday I want you to give the Board a Presentation about your work on the Penske file and how they can use that as an example to grow our business. Think you can handle that?"

"Definitely," I said, confidently. "You can count on me Paula."

"Great," she said, "Don't screw it up!"

THURSDAY

I had been working hard on my presentation and stayed late on Wednesday. That meant I got home late and went to sleep late. My entire time at the office was dedicated to the project and when I thought I had it finalized I took a break.

I was burned out and needed a drink so I texted Pete, "What's up Dude?"

"Nothing much," he said.

"Wanna do something tonight? I've been swamped with this presentation I have to give tomorrow and could use a beer." I typed.

"Sorry Dude, I'm not feeling well. Good luck on your presentation," he replied.

"Oh," I texted, "Want me to bring you anything?"

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks," he replied.

"Ok," I said.