Comforting Pete Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I made a huge mistake. I went to the bar by myself. It was pick-up night again with chicks in short dresses on looking to hookup. I told myself I would have two beers and go home. I needed to be on my game for tomorrow. I was sitting at the bar drinking my first beer when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Janie.

"Hi stranger," she said and kissed me hello on the cheek.

I guess we were cheek kissing buddies I thought to myself. "Hi," I said.

"Where's your buddy? He never called me back," she said.

"He's at home. I'm flying solo tonight," I said.

"He didn't seem like a one night stand kind of guy," she said.

"You two hooked up?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, he didn't brag about me to you? I thought all guys did that," she said.

"He told me it didn't work out," I said, shocked that Pete lied to me.

"I guess he didn't really like me," she said, "Well it's his loss. There's plenty of better looking guys here tonight anyway."

"Good luck," I said.

Then Jennifer walked in and spotted Janie. She came over and they kissed each other hello on the cheek.

Jennifer saw me and said, "Oh, hi John."

"Hi," I said, not nervous to be talking to her this time.

"Is Pete with you?" Jen asked me.

"No," Janie answered for me. "He didn't even tell his best friend we hooked up."

"No way!" Jen said, shocked.

"Yep," Janie said.

"Forget these two guys," Jen said.

"Gee thanks," I said, pretending to be insulted.

"Hey, you're the one that blew me off last week when I threw myself at you. It turned out to be the best thing anyway. I met another guy that night, and we've been out three times already. You and your buddy missed your chance with two hot babes," Jen said.

Janie wasn't as blunt and just said, "Anyway, it was nice to meet you. When you talk to Pete you can tell him I've moved on."

"Ok," I said as they walked away.

They totally messed up my head. Why would Pete lie to me about fucking Janie? He didn't just lie, he came up with a whole elaborate story and then lied a second time about it. Did he think I would be upset because of our arrangement? He was the one who suggested we go pickup chicks when we were hanging out as John and Pete last week. This was all so strange. Then again my life over the last couple weeks has been strange. I ordered my second beer and kept thinking.

Before I knew it I was six beers deep and all of my thoughts were about Pete. I had only spoken to him by text this week and I've been so busy at work I haven't played dress up at all. I was getting horny and my dick was starting to get hard. I knew one thing, there was no way I could drive home like this. Bars don't want to be sued if one of their patrons drives drunk and hurts someone, so if you tell them you don't feel safe to drive, they're cool with calling you a cab and letting you keep your car there overnight. I told the bartender and was able to show him my car registration with my license plate number. I apologized and he told me not to worry about it. I told him I would take a cab over first thing in the morning and get my car before work.

The cab brought me home and it was 11pm, so much for my plan of going to bed early. I stripped off my clothes and my dick was hard instantly. I started to jerk off and wasn't getting anywhere. After ten minutes of stroking myself I knew what I had to do. I opened my lingerie drawer and pulled out a Satin Pink Babydoll and my Pete replica dildo. I pulled the Nightie over my head and put on some Pink Lipstick to make me feel girly. I grabbed the tube of lube and put some on my fingers. I reached behind me and I was tight again. It had been five days since I had seen any action and my hole was back to normal. I used one finger, then, two, then three. When I felt like I was good, I coated the dildo with lube. I put it on the mattress sticking straight up and I lowered myself on it. I rode the dildo hard with my eyes closed, pretending I was riding Pete. In less than 24 hours, it's possible I would be doing this for real.

When I finally was able to make myself cum, I looked at the clock and it was 1am. It was a great orgasm, especially since I hadn't had one since Sunday. Then my brain started in. Am I this screwed up that I can't jerk off anymore? Do I really need something in my ass to get the job done? Shit, I had my presentation at 9am. I kept the Nightie on and went to sleep.

FRIDAY

My alarm went off at 7am. I was hungover and a little disoriented. I felt the smooth satin of my Babydoll against my body and last night's memories slowly started to come back to me. I got up to take a shower and noticed I was wearing Pink Lipstick. I washed it off before hopping in the shower. I got dressed and made myself coffee. It was 8:15am and I had plenty of time to get to work.

I walked down to the lot where I usually park and my car was gone. What the fuck?! I shouted out loud. Someone stole my car! Then it came to me, my car was at the bar. Fuck! I opened my phone to book an Uber. Of course they took their sweet time and ten minutes later I was on my way to the bar. The driver kept making stupid comments about me going to a bar at 8am and I finally just told him to shut up and drive.

We got to the bar at 8:40. Luckily my car was in the lot. It was the only car. I guess I was the only one who couldn't handle their liquor last night. I sped to work and ran inside at 8:59am. I got to the conference room at 9am on the dot. I was a little out of breath and Paula gave me a nasty look. I remembered what she said about being on time was being late. My presentation was not off to a good start.

Trying to redeem myself I pretended everything was fine and said, "Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen."

I got a collective "Good Morning."

"Is everyone okay with coffee or tea? I can have my assistant get you anything you want," I said.

"Everyone is fine," Paula said, sounding frustrated.

"Ok, great," I began. "Paula asked me to explain to you what I've been doing on the Penske file and how we can use that to expand our business. I have a presentation on our server, so allow me one second to login and it will be displayed on this screen here."

Paula looked pleased that I was acting so professional. I opened the laptop and searched for the file on the server. I found it quickly and double clicked it to open. A dialog box popped up asking for a password. Shit, I had protected the file so no one would steal my work and I forgot what it was. I tried one of my usual ones and it didn't work. Then I had a second unsuccessful attempt. I looked up and I could see the Board getting antsy and Paula looked pissed again. My third attempt didn't work either and then the worst possible thing happened.

A popup said, "Due to three unsuccessful attempts this file has been locked for 24 hours. Please try again at that time."

"Shit!" I yelled out loud.

I heard the room gasp and Paula screamed, "John, outside!"

I walked outside with my head down. She came out and her face was red. She was furious.

"I'm sorry Paula, I had a kick ass presentation for you, but I forgot the password and now it's locked for 24 hours," I said.

"I don't know what to do with you," she said. "Go back to your office while I try to calm everyone down."

I walked away and I could hear the Board Members screaming at Paula. This wasn't going to be good for me at all. My only chance was that she would convince them to let me present to them tomorrow. Then I looked at the calendar on the wall and remembered it was Friday. Shit, there was no way they could wait until Monday. I was fucked.

Fifteen minutes later Paula came into my office without knocking.

"Well you really screwed up big time," Paula said.

"I'm so sorry," I said, "I can't believe I got locked out of the file. Were they upset?"

"Upset?" She said in a frustrating voice. "They were pissed. It was all I could do to save my job. You on the other hand..."

"No," I said, in disbelief. "I really need this job. Without it there's no way I can pay my rent."

"There's nothing I can do. You were on thin ice with me to begin with and now the Board told me you need to be out of here by the end of the day," she said.

My face started to turn red and my eyes started to tear up. "Is there any other position here? Maybe something lower on the totem pole?" I asked, grasping at straws.

"No, and even if there was, if wouldn't give it to you. Your performance has been lackluster and I have no use for someone like that," she said.

"Can I at least use you as a reference?" I asked. "I need a job otherwise I'll be homeless."

"Believe me, you wouldn't want any potential employer to hear from me," she said. "Now clean out your office. Security will be here at noon to escort you out."

She got up and walked out, closing the door. What a bitch! Today was 100% my fault, but she didn't need to say all those things. Who treats someone like that? She must not be getting any at home. It was just after 10am and in two hours I was going to be escorted out of the building like I was a criminal.

I started to clean up and I was depressed when I realized I didn't have much. No family photos, just a few framed pictures on the wall, my college diploma and a couple pictures I bought in the store. My drawers were filled with work papers, nothing personal to take. I sat at my desk looking at my pathetic little box and watched the time tick away.

What was I going to do now? Rent was due next week and I didn't have a steady paycheck anymore. I needed to find something fast. It was Friday and I was supposed to go to Pete's today and play the part of his Girlfriend. That bitch Paula had ruined my three day weekend of fun. Then I thought about Pete. Pete would know what to do. He's got plenty of connections, I bet he could put in a good word for me somewhere.

Security came at Noon on the dot and we walked to my car together. They were nice guys and didn't put their hands on me or anything. The worst part was doing the workplace walk of shame with all my former coworkers staring at me as I walked out of the office for the last time with a box in my hands. I got in my car and drove home. I figured I would have lunch and head over to Pete's to talk. He was expecting Jessica tonight, but it was early enough that I could talk to him as John first.

Pete always had Friday's off so I knew he would be home. I let myself in with my key and he was in his usual spot on the couch.

"Hey Jessica, you're here early," he said, without turning around.

"It's John," I said, walking over to him.

"Oh, what's up Dude, I wasn't expecting you today. Why aren't you at work?" He asked.

I thought I was ok, but when he asked me that question I broke down in tears. He stood up and gave me a hug.

"I...I...I got fired," I said through the tears.

He sat me down and I told him the story, leaving out the part with the girls at the bar.

"That sucks Dude," he said.

"Yeah, and I've got rent next week. I was wondering if you had any connections that could give me a job," I asked.

"I can ask, but I highly doubt it. The job market is dead right now," he said.

"Then I'm totally screwed," I said.

I put my head on his shoulder and he resisted a bit.

"John, not to be a dick, but usually when you put your head on my shoulder you're dressed a bit differently. Were you planning on staying for the weekend? I understand if you don't want to," he said.

"Oops I'm sorry. Force of habit," I said.

"How about this, why don't you go get dressed and I'll think about a way to solve your problem," he said.

"Ok," I said.

I got up and walked down the hall. I thought about going home and looking for a job, but I figured three days of mind blowing sex would be a good way to clear my head. I went into my room and everything was just as I had left it. With all the new things Joan had done for me, getting ready was going to take a while.

The first thing I did was put in my extensions. I didn't style my hair too fancy, I wasn't positive how to do that anyway. My long hair just about touched my shoulders and I looked feminine enough. My toenails still looked good and I painted my fingernails to match. The polish dried relatively quickly and I brushed on some makeup. I put of my breasts and went with a Pink Bra and Thong. I grabbed a cute Black Dress with spaghetti straps that went down to my knees. He would be able to see my Pink Bra Straps with the Black Dress Shoulder Straps on top. I would never leave the house this way, but it was fine for hanging out on the sofa. I put on a pair of white sandals that showed off my Pink Toenails and went to meet Pete again.

I smiled at him as I walked into the room. He was holding a beer and had a glass of wine waiting for me on the coffee table.

"You are so beautiful Jessica," he said. "You've become really good at getting yourself ready for me."

"Thanks," I said.

"Feeling any better?" He asked.

"A little bit. It's kind of relaxing to get all glammed up," I said.

"I've been thinking and I think I have a solution to your problem," he said.

"Oh," I said.

"Why don't you move in here with me?" He asked.

"How would that work?" I asked, wondering what he was thinking.

"I make enough money to support both of us. I'll go to work and your job will be to take care of the house. You will cook, clean, do laundry, that kind of stuff. Your salary will be a roof over your head, food, and you can buy whatever you want, within reason, of course," he said.

"Like a Housewife?" I asked, curiously.

"If that helps you," he said.

"And how would you expect me to dress?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"If you live here you would be Jessica 24/7. It would be exactly like our weekend arrangement, but more," he said.

"I don't know Pete," I said, reluctantly.

"You had to know you were headed towards this anyway. We have so much fun together in our arrangement and when I set you up with a girl that was a sure thing you couldn't close the deal. I think you getting fired is actually a blessing. This will be amazing for both of us. You don't have to work anymore or worry about money. I get to have a live in Girlfriend who I know will do anything for me. It's the perfect situation," he said.

"And what if something happens and we don't want to be together anymore?" I asked.

"You can leave anytime you want, but I don't think that will happen," he said. "We've been Best Friends forever and I think we've gotten closer these last couple weeks."

"You make some good points," I said.

"Don't I always," he said, winking at me. Then he gave me a look with his eyes pointing down.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"I'm getting a little boned up looking at you so vulnerable right now," he said.

"And?" I asked suggestively.

"Why don't you give me my first blowjob with you as my live in Girlfriend and then we'll go get your stuff?" He asked.

I didn't respond. Instead I unzipped his fly, pulled out his rock hard dick and swallowed it. I sucked him hard and fast. He must not have cum in a couple days, because I got him to shoot very quickly and he fed me a huge load.

"That was awesome Jess," he said, "I'm going to look forward to that everyday."

"Everyday?" I asked him, a little surprised.

"Oh yeah," he said, "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, let me just change quick," I said.

"You look great the way you are," he said, "Let's pack up the things you need and leave what you don't want to keep. Then your beautiful self can tell your dick of a landlord to Go Fuck Himself."

"Sounds good, Babe," I said with a big smile on my face.

TO BE CONTINUED?