Comforting Pete meets Trophy Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Crossover Pt 2-Tons of wild fun during the next day in Vegas.
6.5k words
4.79
5.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
381 Followers

Author's Note: Just a reminder...All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland! They are meant to be fun! All characters have no risk of disease and have the amazing ability to recover. I hope you continue to enjoy them. This is a little shorter than previous stories, but there's a ton of action!

FOURTH DAY IN VEGAS -- CONTINUED

I was still riding high from the last 24 hours. As weird as it is to say...I am a Married Woman and I have a Husband! We had an amazing day yesterday and an even more amazing night. Pete fucked me in my Wedding Dress on the balcony and then he surprised me by wearing his own set of Bridal Lingerie and he let me fuck him on the balcony too! Our sex marathon continued this morning and now we are going to meet our new friends Erica and Jim for Brunch.

Still feeling like a Bride, I dressed in all White, Strapless Bra and Thong and a short White Sundress that showed off my rack. Pete wore his typical T-shirt and Shorts. Erica and Jim had picked a secluded table in the back of the restaurant and were already sipping on Mimosas when we arrived.

"There are the Newlyweds!" Erica said.

We greeted each other and sat down.

"I take it you enjoyed yourselves last night?" Jim asked.

"It was amazing," I said, "Thank you guys for helping us get ready and being there at the ceremony."

"It was our pleasure," Erica said.

"Was Jessica surprised with your choice of undergarments, Pete?" Jim asked.

"Oh yeah," Pete said, "I'm still a little sore. I don't know how you girls do it!"

I punched Pete lightly on the arm and said, "Hey!"

"Hey, he's not wrong. Remember our wedding night Erica? I think I was walking funny the next day!" Jim said.

"Are we really talking about this at the breakfast table?" I said.

"Why not?" Jim asked, "That's why we got a table away from everyone. By the way, I heard you enjoyed my wife's blowjob skills while you were getting ready."

My face turned red and I looked at Erica. "You told him?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, we tell each other everything," she said, "Aren't you two the same way?"

"I guess so," I said, "You just caught me off guard."

"Don't worry about it," Jim said, "I'm not upset. We used to have a couple that we played around with. Our rule is we can pretty much do whatever we want as long as we tell each other."

"Right, you had mentioned something about that last night while we were getting ready and you were telling me how beautiful Jessica was," Pete said.

"You said I was beautiful?" I asked.

"Of course," Jim said, "We're sitting with the two most beautiful women in the Casino!"

"Isn't my husband so sweet?" Erica said. "And he's right, how many times have I told you how beautiful you are!"

"You guys are too much!" I said, still blushing.

"Pete did you mention to her what we talked about last night?" Jim asked him.

"Not yet, we were kinda busy!" Pete said, winking at Jim.

"What did you talk about?" I asked with happy curiosity. "Tell me."

"No pressure, of course, but he wanted to know if we wanted to fool around with them and maybe switch partners," Pete said.

"Yeah, we were thinking that would be a fun wedding present," Erica said. "You told me you had only been with Pete and I thought you would be curious to see what another man felt like."

"And since Pete told me you two have been monogamous, I thought he might like to give Erica a spin. Especially since you got to have some fun with her yesterday, Jess," Jim said.

"That does sound like fun," I said.

"We're pretty much down for anything," Erica said, "If there's anything else you'd like to do, just say it."

"Pete looked at me and said, "If it's ok with you, I'd like to fuck Erica."

Then I blurted out, "So do I!"

"Whoa, that sounds hot!" Jim said. "As long as I get to watch!"

"I assumed that was a given," Pete said.

"Yeah, I'd actually be more comfortable if all four of us were in the room while we fooled around," I said.

"So my new friend likes to watch!" Erica said. "I love it! Anything else you guys can think of?"

"Like my wonderful Wife said, we're down for pretty much anything," Jim said.

Erica asked. "Last night you told me you had only been inside one pussy Jess, is that true?"

"Yes," I said.

"I was thinking, we are in Vegas, and between the four of us there's not a pussy in sight," Erica said.

"Sweetie, what are you saying?" Jim said.

"Yeah, Erica, I don't get it," I said.

"Well Jess, we know about you're situation. Jim and I used to have roommate named Jennifer, but since she moved out, we haven't gotten any. Not to speak for Pete, but I'm assuming he misses it, at least a little bit," Erica said.

"I'm still not sure what you're getting at," Pete said, "And honestly, Jessica and I have such a great sex life I haven't even thought about anyone else."

"Sounds like I need to spell it out for you then," Erica said.

"Yes Dollface," Jim said, sarcastically, "You're confusing the whole table."

"Fine," Erica said, "I was suggesting we have Sam send four girls up to one of our Suites and we each have one as an appetizer!"

"That's what you were saying?" Jim said, surprised.

"Yeah, it's been so long for all of us, why not?" Erica asked.

"It's not the worst idea," I said, "What do you think, Babe?"

"She's right, we are in Vegas, and we're talking about all these wild things. Why not?" Pete said.

"If that's what my wife wants and you guys are in, I am too," Jim said. "I have to say I've never had a girl sent up to my room before. How do you even know about that?"

Erica looked at Jim and said, "Are you kidding me? You've never heard of that? All the times you've been out here before we were together, Sam never offered?"

"I've heard of it, I'm just surprised you have," Jim said. "If we're going to do this, you know what you have to do, right?"

"Yeah, you don't have to talk in code. They know my clit is locked up," Erica said.

"Did you bring the key?" Jim asked.

"Well no, but I got Jessica the same exact one, and that will do the trick," Erica said. "Don't worry, I'll put it back on as soon as we're done enjoying ourselves!"

"Don't make me out to be a controlling husband," he said, smiling, "You chose to keep it on!"

"I know," Erica said. "Anyway, they don't need to hear about this stuff."

"I'm kinda enjoying it," I said, laughing.

Erica slapped my hand and said, "I'm sure you are. So what kind of girls do you want?"

"Redhead, Big Tits!" I yelled.

"Damn Jess, that was quick!" Pete said, laughing.

"You know I've always been a sucker for Redheads!" I said.

"Pete?" Erica asked.

"Well since my lovely bride is a Brunette, I would say a Blonde. Any tits will do," Pete said, continuing to laugh.

"I'm not picky Sweetie," Jim said, "Whatever Sam thinks is fine."

"Yeah me too, no preference," Erica said.

"Sure, let us be the crazy ones ordering specific types of girls to come up to our room to fuck!" I said, giggling.

"If the shoe fits!" Erica said.

"Hey!" I said, continuing to laugh.

"You guys want to do this now?" Jim asked.

"Sure," Pete said, "Let's enjoy the girls first, then we can spend the afternoon in our cabana by the pool and do some gambling. After that we'll have dinner and enjoy each other all night long!"

"Now that's a plan!" Jim said.

"I just texted Sam, she's on her way over," Pete said.

We ate and drank a little more while we waited for Sam. Our discussion turned boring, at least compared to what we had been talking about. The four of us were big baseball fans, so we looked at the slate to see if there was anything to bet on. Then we talked about where to go to dinner tonight. Since we had eaten so much steak and shellfish the last two days, we decided on Italian.

Sam walked in to the restaurant and said, "There are my four favorite people. I take it you had a great night."

"Yeah, thanks again for arranging that," Pete said.

"No problem," she said, "I have your tables and cabana all set up for this afternoon. You can actually play blackjack by the pool if you want as well."

"There was actually something else we wanted to do first," Jim said.

"Of course, anything you want," she said.

"Well I don't know how to put this, but we'd like some 'company'," Jim said.

"I think the Vegas term is 'dates'," Pete said, laughing.

"Oh," Sam said, "Neither of you have asked for that before."

"Yeah, but the four of us figured there's a first time for everything," Jim said.

"The four of you?" Sam asked, surprised. "So two girls and two guys?"

"No," I said, "Four girls."

"Oooh, kinky, I like it," Sam said giggling. "It might take a little bit to find girls for girls."

"Actually, it's a little more complicated than that," Pete said.

"How so?" Sam asked.

Everyone was silent for a couple seconds and Erica decided to speak up. "Jessica and I are special girls."

"No fucking way!" Sam said loudly. "Shit, I'm sorry, that didn't come out right."

"It's fine," Jim said.

"I just can't believe these two hotties, well, didn't always used to be hotties!" Sam said.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said.

"Me too," Erica said.

"Believe me, it was one. So anyway, each of you wants their own girl, right?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," Erica said. "Jess wants a Redhead with Big Tits, Pete wants a Blonde, and Jim and I have no preference like these weirdos!"

We all laughed and I said, "And we all want to watch, so make sure the girls are ok with that."

"If you want, you can watch too," Erica said to Sam.

She laughed, and said, "Maybe next time."

"We can use our room," Jim said, "I'm sure housekeeping has a big job in the Honeymoon Suite!"

We all laughed again and Sam said, "Is two at a time ok?"

"Fine with me," I said and everyone else nodded.

"Ok, I'll start working on this. Enjoy the rest of your Brunch and go upstairs. I'll have the first two girls come up and text me when you're ready for the next two. Then let me know how I can help you enjoy the rest of your day," Sam said.

Sam got up and was on her phone right away. We figured we had some time so we grabbed a little dessert before we head upstairs. The maid had already cleaned up their room so it was all set. We sat on the couch and waited for the first set of girls to come up. I felt a little weird and a little excited. I never had a girl sent up to my room before and I was excited to be able to fuck a girl again. I assumed Sam had told them about me, but I was also a little nervous. There was a knock at the door and Erica opened it. In walked a Redhead and a Blonde wearing tiny dresses.

"Pete and Jessica, looks like you're up first," Erica said.

The Redheaded girl said her name was Candy and the Blonde said her name was Brittany. We just said hi and didn't give our names. They gave us the ground rules, no kissing on the mouth and we needed to wear condoms.

Candy looked at me and said, "You're so beautiful, do you really have a dick hiding under there?"

I tried to be clever and said, "Are you ready to find out?"

Candy said, "Oh yeah, I've never been fucked by a girl with such nice boobs! I'm gonna rock your world."

Brittany looked at Pete and said, "So Sam tells us you two just got married and you want us at the same time."

"Yeah," Pete said, ""You said we can't kiss you, but my wife and I can certainly kiss each other."

"Whoa, that's kinda hot," Brittany said.

Brittany pulled her dress over her head and Candy did the same. The didn't have any underwear on. We led them to the bed while Jim and Erica watched from the couch. The girls undressed us and the four of us were naked. They got on their backs on the bed and Pete and I got on the bed as well. We looked at each other in disbelief. In our previous lives as just best friends, this would have been a wild experience. Now we were sharing it as Husband and Wife.

Candy looked me in the eyes and gave me a nod like she was ready. I was ready too. My dick was rock hard and I slowly entered my second pussy ever. As I was halfway in, our nipples brushed against each other and we both jumped in delight. Neither of us had felt our nipples touching other nipples and it was an amazing feeling. I thrusted myself all the way inside of her and I held in place.

"Oh," she moaned, "Your dick is so big and your nipples on mine feel amazing!"

I pulled back slowly and got myself into a good rhythm. I was fucking her while trying to rub my tits against hers. It was an awesome feeling. Meanwhile next to me, Pete was just going to town. He was jackhammering Brittany and the bed was rocking. It showed the difference between us, I wanted to go slow so my partner and I would enjoy it, and Pete just wanted to get off. He had mentioned us kissing while we were fucking our girls, but every time I looked in his direction he was focused on Brittany.

I tried to forget about him and just let him enjoy himself. I focused on Candy's eyes as I continued to fuck her slowly and rub her nipples with mine. She was starting to breathe heavy and I can't believe I was about to give a girl an orgasm for the first time ever. I continued the same pace that seemed to be working for her and I was getting close as well. When she came, she put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. We started making out through her orgasm and that triggered mine. As we were kissing, I heard Pete scream out as he came too.

We broke the kiss and Candy said, "Oh shit, I'm sorry, I got caught up in the moment."

"Don't be sorry," I said, "That was amazing, and besides, rules were made to be broken."

"You were amazing too girl, I can't believe you made me cum. That almost never happens," Candy said.

"My wife really is something else," Pete said.

"If you guys want to have some more fun before you leave town, Sam knows how to find me," Candy said.

"Yeah, you were great too," Brittany said to Pete.

The girls went into the bathroom to clean up. They got dressed and said goodbye. Pete and I cleaned up next and we joined Jim and Erica on the couch. They handed us each a bottle of water.

"I take it you guys had fun?" Jim asked.

"Could you tell?" Pete asked back, sarcastically.

"You certainly got me excited," Erica said, "I think my cage is going to burst off my clit without the key!"

"Would you like me to do the honors?" I said.

"That would be great," Erica said, "It's been so long I hope she still works!"

I lifted up the skirt of her dress and pulled down her panties. I took the key and unlocked her. She told me yesterday it had been over a year and I didn't know what to expect. It was all shriveled and discolored. I was afraid her fears were about to come true. This was her idea and she wasn't going to be able to fuck.

"Um Sweetie," I said.

"Shit," Erica said, "I've never had it on this long and you two got me so riled up, I thought I wouldn't have a problem."

I stared at her limp dick and thought about how she helped me yesterday. I dropped to my knees and gave it a lick. She jumped at the surprise and let out a gasp. I took her inside my mouth and I felt her start to grow. I bobbed my head slowly until she was completely hard.

"Yeah Jess, suck that dick!" Pete said.

"Actually we call it her clit," Jim said.

"She can call it whatever she wants!" Erica said. "But for right now Sweetie, can you stop. I think I'm ready for my girl now."

I pulled up her panties and put her skirt back in place. I giggled because of her bulge sticking out of the front of her dress. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door again. In walked two more pretty girls. It flashed through my mind that it was a shame they had to do this for work. All they had to do was find guys like Pete and Jim to take care of them.

Pete and I sat on the couch while the four of them got on undressed. I had seen Erica naked before, but not Jim. I would be seeing him more intimately later. He had a great body, but I preferred Pete's for sure. While we opted for missionary, Erica and Jim went for doggy. They seemed like pros at this. While they hadn't ordered girls before, they mentioned they had a couple they used to play with. They got in position and actually high fived before entering their girls. They fucked more like Pete did, fast and hard. They were plowing their girls and the girls were moaning like crazy. They were either really enjoying it or acting, but either way it was fun to watch. I guess I was the only one who didn't get the memo. The three of them wanted to fuck like animals while I wanted my girl to enjoy it too. Once Jim and Erica blew their loads, I was the only one who had made their girl cum too.

Pete and I let them get settled and went to our room to change for the pool. We were going to meet at our cabana and see what this poolside blackjack was all about. I put on a tiny Yellow Bikini and pulled a White Sundress over my head. I slipped into a pair of sandals and I was ready to go. For the first time in forever I was ready before Pete, and all he had to do was swap his shorts for his bathing suit. We walked down the hallway holding hands and took the elevator down to the pool. We were there for about half an hour before Erica and Jim joined us.

Erica had also worn a White Sundress to the pool, but when she pulled it over her head, she was wearing a Red Bikini that really made her boobs stick out.

"Damn girl!" I said. "You're going to snap some necks with the way people are going to be looking at you."

"That would be fun, but I was thinking of staying in the cabana," she said, giggling.

"I called Sam on the way down and she said one of the Blackjack dealers that usually deals in the pool is going to come in here for us exclusively," Jim said.

"Oh," Pete said.

"What's wrong? I thought that sounded pretty cool," Jim said.

"Pete likes to play alone," I said.

"Dude, why didn't you tell me? We played together for hours yesterday," Jim said.

"We had just met and our girls got along so well that I didn't want to come off as an asshole," Pete said.

"That's funny, because I like to play alone too. I guess we're both assholes for not speaking up," Jim said, giggling.

"Big deal, Boys," Erica said, "We don't have to play for thousands. Have some fun gambling with your hot wives and when you get bored, go play your high stakes hands inside."

"It's tough to turn that down. I don't like to play with other people because they screw up my hands. I know my Jess knows how to play and Jim does too. As long as you don't screw up the table, Erica, we'll be cool," Pete said laughing.

"Don't worry, my Erica is the one who taught me to play, back in the old days," Jim said.

"You're right, I forgot about that," Erica said, "Who would have thought that when we were playing blackjack in my bedroom as teenagers that one day I would be wearing this tiny bikini and playing with you in a cabana in Vegas!"

"I never thought I'd be here either, but I wouldn't have it any other way," I said.

"Don't we have the best wives ever?" Jim said,

"We sure do. Great minds think alike!" Pete said.

The blackjack dealer came over and we played for a bit. We all agreed to play $100 hands since we were just having fun. After a while the guys got frustrated with the low stakes and went inside. Erica and I thanked the dealer and decided to hang out in the cabana for a little while longer. While we were playing I noticed she was shifting around like she was uncomfortable. I didn't want to say anything when everyone was around, but now we were alone I spoke up.

"Everything ok, sweetie?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just my pesky clit," she said.

"Oh," I said.

"Looking at you and your amazing body gave me a nonstop erection," she said.

"Sorry," I said, chuckling, "So you didn't put your thing back on?"

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
381 Followers
12