Comforting Pete meets Trophy Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I was kinda hoping I could fuck you tonight after you fucked me," she said.

"What? Really? You want to fuck me?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're gorgeous. Why wouldn't I want to? I've been thinking about it the whole time we're sitting here and that's why I'm hard. I forgot what it was like not to have it on," she said.

"So you'd really prefer to be locked away?" I asked.

"Definitely," she said. "As soon as we're done tonight it's going back on."

"What about now? How are you going to walk back upstairs like that?" I asked.

"I guess we'll just have to wait for her to calm down," she said.

"I have a better idea," I said.

I closed the opening to the cabana and dropped to my knees. I crawled over to her and told her to stand up for a second. I pulled down her Bikini Bottoms and her hard erection almost hit me in the face. She wasn't kidding, she was really engorged, probably from sitting on it to conceal it all this time. I licked her head and she whimpered. I took her in my mouth and sucked her fast. I was bobbing my head up and down, taking her deep. I felt her grow even harder and she exploded. I swallowed as fast as I could. I couldn't believe how much she was shooting. It was almost a shame she didn't get to use it more often.

Once she finished, she said, "Thanks Sweetie, that was perfect. You certainly know how to give head. Pete is a lucky guy!"

"Thanks. I can't believe how much you came. Is it always like that?" I asked.

"I have no idea. Every time Jim makes me cum I barely shoot at all. My orgasms are all inside," she said.

"Well I'm happy I got to help you out," I said.

"It's almost too bad we can't do that more often, but there's no way I can function with my clit being all out and about," she said.

"You really like calling it your clit, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, it makes me feel more girly. You should try it," she said.

"I'll think about it," I said.

Erica and I went upstairs. On our way we saw Jim and Pete at their separate tables playing cards. We told each other bye for now and we would get dressed and meet for dinner.

The four of us had a wonderful dinner at the Italian Restaurant. The appetizers were delicious as well as the pasta and main courses. We had some wonderful Italian wine and dessert. The boys told us their gambling stories and we conveniently left out the part about the blowjob in the cabana. We left dinner and stopped in the Sportsbook to watch the end of the games they had bet on. Erica and I made quite a stir when we walked in. There hadn't been anyone wearing these tiny cocktail dresses in there in a long time. I bet every guy looked at us!

Once we the games were over and we digested it was time for the four of us to play some games of our own. We went upstairs to our suite and ordered some champagne.

"How do you want to start?" Jim asked.

"Why don't we let our wives start so we can watch and get ourselves ready? I believe my Jess wants to fuck your Erica," Pete said.

"Actually, Erica asked if she could fuck me too," I said.

"You two are really amazing," Jim said.

"Jess, come fuck me first and then it's my turn. Hopefully you can make me cum so I can last longer when I'm inside you!" Erica said.

"Challenge accepted!" I said.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. I kissed her on the lips and we made out in the middle of the suite. She really knew how to kiss and I was enjoying it.

She stopped kissing me to take off my dress and she said, "Wow sweetie, you are an awesome kisser. It's funny, we've both gone down on each other, but this is the first time we've kissed."

"Wait," Pete said to Erica, "I thought you only blew Jess yesterday."

"Oh yeah, I went down on Erica in the cabana while you guys were inside. She was all boned up and there was no way she could walk upstairs like that," I said.

"You two are too much," Jim said, "I'm really glad we met each other."

I unzipped Erica's dress and we were both in our Bras and Panties. I reached behind her to unclasp her Bra, releasing her massive breasts. I bent down and started sucking on her nipples. She was aching in pleasure. I pulled down her panties and dropped to my knees to take her in my mouth again. I wanted her to be hard when I fucked her. Once I felt she was ready I stood back up. She took off my Bra and Panties and we were both naked. I didn't have to look over at the guys to know they had big grins on their faces.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"I thought it was so hot the way you made that girl cum this morning, I was hoping you could fuck me the same way," Erica said.

"Ok, so on your back, slowly. Then I want you to do me the same way. Especially since I have a feeling our guys are going to pound the shit out of us next!" I said.

Erica got on her back and I got on top of her. I put my tongue in her mouth and we made out, naked on the bed. I put my hands underneath her back to lift her up a bit. I lined myself up and pierced her hole. She gasped in my mouth as I entered her slowly. She wrapped her legs around my back and we began fucking. In and out, I took my time, going all the way in and pulling all the way back to my tip. I felt like I was getting close, and wanted her to cum with me. I lifted her up a bit so I could focus on her spot. When she stopped kissing me to scream out, I knew I had hit it. I sped up and hit her spot repeatedly until she came all over my stomach. As I know from my hundreds of prostate orgasms, it made her hole squeeze my dick. I couldn't hold back and longer and I came deep inside her.

We were both breathing heavy and I kept fucking her until I slipped out. I looked down to see she was getting hard again.

"Ready?" she asked.

I didn't have time to answer. She wrapped her arms around my back and held me in a bear hug. She rolled me over and now she was on top. Now she was in charge. She kissed me and positioned herself. She lined up and instead of going in slowly like I did, she buried herself in one smooth thrust. My scream was muffled by her mouth. I know we said a slow fuck, but we didn't discuss entry. She held herself all the way inside me and kept kissing me. She was not nearly as big as Pete, so it was comfortable. When she pulled back she did it slowly, then she went back in slowly. Repeating my method she fucked nice and slowly and we were both enjoying it. Since she had just cum, she lasted a long time. As Pete would often do, she teased me by pressing on my spot and then neglecting it. She was getting me so frustrated that the next time she hit my prostate I wrapped my legs around her tightly to try to entice her to stay in that spot. She got the hint, because before long I was cumming and she was cumming inside me. She slipped out of me and laid next to me on the bed.

We were coming down from our orgasms and our guys walked to the bed with bottles of water. They suggested we hydrate before Round 2. Erica and I each took turns in the bathroom and when I came out the three of them were naked on the bed.

"Looks like you three are ready," I said. "What's the plan?"

"First off, just so you ladies know, Pete and I discussed it, and we don't want to do anything with each other," Jim said.

"Yeah, as long as you ladies are still up for it, tonight we'll just swap partners," Pete said.

"That's fine. Jessica and I are both wet and stretched wide open for you guys, so we're ready when you are," Erica said.

"You cool with both at the same time?" Jim asked.

"Yeah," Pete said, "I like to kiss when I fuck. Cool with you?"

"I do too." Jim said. "I'm usually a spontaneous kinda guy, but want to pick some type of order?"

Erica and I just looked at each other and grinned as our Husbands went over the ground rules to fucking their friend's wives. In any other relationship it would be insulting, but in ours, it was so hot!

"Um, how about: Blowjob, Missionary, Doggy, and finish with Cowgirl?" Pete said.

"Sounds good to me," Jim said, "Think you can last that long?"

"$10,000 says Jess makes you cum first!" Pete said.

"No way, Erica has way more experience, you'll definitely cum inside her first!" Jim said.

"Then it's a bet!" Pete said.

"You're on!" Jim said.

Pete gave me a look as if to say 'Let's Go!' I returned the look as if to say 'I got this.' Meanwhile I had no idea there was a way to make a guy cum. I didn't think I had any control over that, but I would try my best to figure it out.

Jim moved over towards me and Pete moved towards Erica. He pecked me on the lips and pulled me into a kiss. It was nice, but it felt really weird. I had only ever kissed Pete and here I am kissing another man. I was used to kissing Pete and kissing Erica was great. It helped that Jim was a good kisser, and we were about to do so much more. I tried to turn off my brain and focus on having a good time.

We stopped kissing and he put his hand on the back of my head. That was step one in the agreed upon order, but I didn't love him pushing me down. Pete rarely did that to me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Erica blowing Pete already. There was $10k on the line so I got to work. Pete was already making the sounds I was used to hearing him make, so I took Jim into my throat on the first gulp. He wasn't as big as Pete either, so it was easy to take him. He started to make sounds too and I smiled, at least as much as one can smile with a dick in her mouth! I was focusing on sucking him and couldn't make out what the guys were saying. Jim tapped on the back of my head to let me know it was time to start fucking.

I lied down on the bed next to Erica. We looked at each other as the other's Husband climbed on top of us. We nodded to each other and then looked at the guys. I wasn't sure if Jim would want to kiss me since his dick had just been in my mouth, but as he entered my asshole, his tongue entered my mouth. He kissed me as he fucked me hard on my back. I wrapped my legs around him as I liked to do while in missionary and tried to fuck back. I was going to do my best to make him cum first, even though we had two more positions planned.

After a deep thrust Jim stopped for a minute. He stopped kissing me and this time I heard them speak.

"Doggy time?" Jim asked Pete.

"Sure, I was getting close. Erica sure knows how to fuck!"

"Told ya, but Jessica is no slouch either, she was getting me close!"

"Come on Babe, you can do it!" Pete said to me. "When we win we're hitting the jewelry store!"

"Same deal Erica, I'm gonna buy you those huge Diamond Earrings you want!"

Jim pulled out of me and flipped me onto my hands and knees. I yelped at the quick move. He spread my cheeks and plunged inside me deep. I groaned in excitement. I was surprised he wanted to fuck so hard since the winner of the bet was whoever came last. I was enjoying his dick. Erica was right, it was fun to experience someone else. I was so familiar with Pete and Jim was just, well, different. I was fucking him back, trying to win the bet. I looked over at Erica and she was moving her hips even faster. She was trying really hard and Pete was making familiar sounds again. I knew I had to do something to distract her. I reached over to touch her chin and tilted her mouth towards mine. I pulled her in for a kiss and we started making out while the other's husband was fucking us doggy style. I was able to look back and my plan had worked, she had slowed her pace considerably.

"Wow, look at them go!" Jim said.

"You're so right, how did we get this lucky to have these two!" Pete said.

"Last position? Time to see whose Wife can ride us faster to orgasm!" Jim said.

"Deal," Pete said as he pulled out of Erica.

Jim pulled out of me too and laid on his back with his hands behind his head. By now my hole had been given a huge workout. I put my hands on Jim's thighs and lowered myself completely on his hard cock. I started to ride him and was doing my best to try to squeeze him. The problem is that from all the action so far today I was really loose. I kept fucking him hard and made a last ditch effort by bending down and sucking on his nipples. Pete was panting like crazy and I knew we were done for. I could feel the bed moving faster as Erica was thrashing on top of my Husband. I looked over to see Erica shooting a huge load that almost reached Pete's chin. This triggered Pete and he came inside her, losing the bet.

I stopped riding in disappointment.

"Hey, even though I won the bet, I still need to cum, and I bet you need to too!" Jim said.

"Now that we're done we can help," Erica said.

"That sounds good," Jim said. "How about one last treat Erica before you put the cage back on?"

"If I ever say no to that, drop me off at a mental institution!" Erica said.

Erica crawled over and took my dick in her mouth. She lifted her leg over Jim's head and put hers in his mouth. I started to lift off Jim's dick while she was sucking me and he was sucking her. Poor Pete was left out so he began to suck on my nipples. I let out a huge groan from all the pleasure. This was definitely a first, getting fucked, blown, and having my tits sucked simultaneously. To no one's surprise I was the first to cum, right down Erica's throat. My orgasm triggered Jim who blasted a huge load inside me. Finally Jim finished blowing Erica and let her enjoy her last climax for a long time without being locked away.

We all cleaned up and got dressed.

"Looks like someone owes me $10k," Jim said to Pete.

"I should have made you give me odds," Pete said.

"Shoulda, but Didna," Jim said.

"Looks like we're going to the Jewelry Store!" Erica said.

"Sorry Babe," I said to Pete.

"That's ok Jess, I had a wonderful night anyway," Pete said, "You know what, we'll all go to the Jewelry Store and you can pick something out too!"

"Isn't my Husband the greatest!" I said.

"And we all still have one more night in Vegas!" Erica said.

TO BE CONTINUED

12