All Comments on 'Comforting Pete'

by WhyNotUs

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies10 months ago

Two friends: One breaks up with his girlfriend and is horny. Entices his other friend into wearing some of her things and more! That's a great story line! Being a closeted crossdresser, I wish I had a friend like Pete that would pursue ME similarly into being His girl !

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

You just never know what is hidden deep in side of you. Till something trips the trigger and it’s over as you new it. Life changing.

300bowler300300bowler30010 months ago

Love it, wonderful story, can see where you could add a lot more chapters. Sure, hope you do...!

Pretty please... Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

dianefritzcddianefritzcd10 months ago

Loved it, well written thank you! i a round about way it reminded me of the first present i ever received. I met with a man on one of my business trips. I had told him one of the things i loved was a pretty plastic apron. My mother used to wear them at home doing household chores and actually it was the first feminine thing i ever tried on as a child. Any after dinner both in male clothes he told me to go to my room and get dressed and he would enjoy his cocktail and be up in a half hour. When he got there he handed me a bag and told me to forgive him for not wrapping it. I opened the bag and there was this pretty pink floral plastic apron. No need to tell you our night was fantastic. And my needs to play house wife came out and are still with me today. Enjoyed you story and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would have been sweet if Pete had said "Good morning, John"

Fran_cdFran_cd10 months ago

I love the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

O.M.G., I Dreamed from the moment I first slipped into my moms stockings, and garter belts, of being with someone that would be as excited as i was. So, since I could not ever come out, and near the end of my chapter, your story has rekindled that excitement, that Ive longed for All Rgese Years. Thank you, very nice and loving.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wish there was more. I want more to this story. It was amazing. Please continue.

JgsexyJgsexy10 months ago

This is one of my reoccurring dreams of being seduced and becoming a gay sissy wife full time! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful story and I really wish I was jessica! My panties are so wet!!!

WhyNotUsWhyNotUs10 months agoAuthor

By popular demand, Chapter 2 is in the works. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as this one.

If you did enjoy this story I'd appreciate it if you'd hit the 5 Star button. The story is getting spammed by 1 star ratings for some reason.

Bassinit23Bassinit237 months ago

Loved it. Need this in tulsa. Anyone?

Martin594Martin5942 months ago

Oh my! This is such a sexy story. I love it!

HotForLitHotForLitabout 1 month ago

Very hot story!!

Sure hope there is a lot of it

ColonelinguistColonelinguist10 days ago

Your writing seems to have a direct link to my libido and WhyNot?

Trophy Wife - my initial sampling of your collected works - had me hesitant to delve further into your literary oeuvre, fearing that they could maybe disappoint me. Wrong!

Comforting Pete is so far, an even a hotter short story. After dinner I’ll probably be up way past my bedtime reading the rest of it.

10 ⭐️’s for both of these stories combined so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhyNotUs@WhyNotUs
Was bored one day and started writing for fun. Blown away at how well the stories have been received. Appreciate all the feedback and 5* ratings!!! REMINDER: All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland for fun! There is no risk of disease or unwanted pregnancy. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES